The Freshest Designs On Paper

Minted offers industry-leading wedding stationery designs, from wedding invitations to save the date cards, sourced from a global community of independent designers. Minted uses only the highest quality printing and paper to ensure our products match the importance of the occasion.

Decorations + Accents, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Thank You Cards, Letterpress, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Nationwide, CA
Nationwide

Unique Designs

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Ruth O

Not only were the design and quality of the invitations and thank you cards superb, the design staff who provided my online proof was quick to respond to my multiple revisions and requests. I really like the unique designs Minted offers, and would highly recommend them.

Fun invitations!

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Rachel B

I cant say enough how much i loved my invitations. Was able to find something that fit our personalities for a reasonable price...plus, they were hand made!!

Excellent Customer Service!

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Lauren M

Our invitations from Minted were exactly what we wanted! Having such a small wedding, we really wanted to be able to add some custom touches, and our invitations from Minted were on par with that. Even when I messed up and approved a print wherein I'd misspelled the word "Gardens" (probably because I was *so* focused on not messing up "Botanical") they rush shipped me a new batch at no extra charge. We used them for our Christmas cards that featured one of our engagement pictures, and they came out equally excellent. Definitely recommend!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Lesley H

We purchased our wedding invitations online from Minted. I received samples of several different invitations before placing an order so I could see the different papers, colors, and fonts in person. We placed our order for wedding invitations and received them rather quickly. I was very pleased with our invitation. The design was beautiful and elegant and the paper had a high quality. However, we did not receive inner envelopes to put the guest's names on. But we made it work by writing the names on the RSVP card.

Great Value, Great Customer Service, Beautiful Invitations!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Liza L

We had a great experience working with Minted for our wedding invitations! Minted has beautiful wedding invitations and the price is extremely fair and way more reasonable than a private invitation company. We used one of their foil stamped designs and they turned out absolutely perfect! The customer service team is incredible and they accommodated all of our special requests. Even after we designed our invitation they helped create alternate designs that they thought we might also consider. They printed and shipped incredibly fast and the quality of our wedding invitations was fantastic! They always have good sales so you should sign up for their emails. We will DEFINITELY be using this vendor for future printing needs! They were a pleasure to work with and their designs are absolutely beautiful!

So easy!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Kyle C

We used Minted for our wedding invitations. They have an extensive and beautiful selection of designs. The process of customizing the invitations was so easy (I was a little weary that it would not go well since I wasn't talking directly to a person and I was submitting my design changes online, but it went so smoothly!) and we received our invitations within a few days. They also print your guests addresses for free! I received so many compliments on our invitations. I would highly recommend using Minted!

Perfect, gorgeous and unique

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Lauren S

I just wanted to write to express how incredibly impressed and blown away I am by this company. Every step of the way in my wedding invite order, they went gone above and beyond to make it perfect. It is refreshing and so much appreciated during a time when everything is supposed to be so "perfect." At the beginning, prior to ordering, the reps were always able to answer my questions. I wanted a really specific rustic, vintage design that no matter how many sites I searched, I could not find anywhere. I found one on Minted, but I wanted to change a LOT of things about it. I was not sure it could be done, but based on the reps feedback, I felt like it was worth taking a chance. When I was hesitant because the prices were higher, they were willing to give me a coupon to save me more to get the price I was comfortable with. The design team was phenomenal, making all the changes I requested to my proofs (which was a LOT) until the perfect design was achieved. I loved the freedom to be able to take a design of yours and make it truly mine. I am confident that I am the only bride in the country with my design!! When a promised edit took a bit longer and I asked about the delay, the team upgraded me to free overnight shipping. The answers were always YES from their end, which is so awesome. Then once the order came, the quality is just beautiful. I really appreciate the free addressing, which saved us so much time. When I realized the paper was not the color I had hoped for, I cannot believe that they reprinted my ENTIRE order for free. I had it in my hands 4 days after I placed the call about the color difference...and that includes a weekend. I cannot say anything else about the final product, except, PERFECTION. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll be sure to use their services when, hopefully not too long after the wedding, we'll be celebrating the announcements of little ones. :)

Easy to work with- quality product

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jennifer B

Got to make them my own!

Convenient

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Daisy C

I came across Minted.com from a wedding magazine and was satisfied with their variety of invitation options. They are very accommodating when it comes to personalizing invitations from the templates on their website, but depending on the changes, it may cost extra. The turnaround time was great and we even received a few extra inserts to our invitations, which was nice, just in case of any issues, because we ordered just enough for the number of guests we had.

Classic Designs

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Katie K

My husband and I purchased both our save the dates and wedding invitations from Minted. Both turned out beautifully and we received numerous compliments from our guests. What I liked most about Minted were their diversity of design options and the ability for us to personalize our designs at home. We were able to find options that weren't extremely feminine; it was sometimes difficult to find invitations that my fiancé liked and weren't too girly. My only complaint regarding Minted was their shipping estimates. I can't complain that they shipped our invitations one week early, but I wasn't happy that they were sent when I wasn't planning for them to arrive and were left on our front porch during the rain. Perhaps Minted should consider requiring a signature for their shipments if they're unable to stay reasonably within their arrival estimate.

Great Invites

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Cassandra T

Minted personalized my stationary quickly and made the entire process very easy. I loved my save-the-dates and invites!

Great quick save the date postcards!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Melissa J

They were extremely fast and were really good quality! Within two days of ordering I had them at my door. They offer many different ways to personalize and will even include return address labels printed if you'd like. I definitely recommend Minted!

It's MINT to be with Minted.com

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Elisa

We LOVED our invites! We received many compliments on how cute and pretty our invites were! We definitely recommend Minted.com!

Beautiful, but a bit pricey

Reviewed on 3/22/2014 Aysha C

Really love their options, but found that the invitations were a bit pricey.

Simple and cost effective

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 b h

Minted was great. I love how they have a designer double check my design before going to print. My invitations looked fantastic!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 2/06/2014 Nikki B

Great value, great product, and the free addressing service is a huge help!

Minted rocks!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Jessie J

I love Minted! I spent hundreds of hours researching our wedding stationary, from etsy shops to larger outfits associated with wedding magazines. But in the end, Minted is the company we selected for our save-the-dates and our wedding invitation suite. I absolutely love the breadth and variety of their design collections! It was easy to make design adjustments to our orders, and the design proof back-and-forth system works very well. Our materials came out beautifully, and very professional, because they are! I also believe that their offerings are very reasonably priced, and the company often offers coupon codes. We loved everything so much that it was a no brainer to order wedding announcement / Christmas cards from Minted, too! We’re trying their new foil pressed cards. While I loved lots of designs from indie shops on Etsy, by the time I ordered my stationary I wasn’t comfortable with the long timelines most of those shops required, and the prices were often considerably higher per invitation suite as well. Minted offers the best of both worlds: fresh stationary from great indie designers all over the world, with the reassurance that you are relying on a bigger printing operation that is used to handling a lot of volume and meeting deadlines in short periods of time.

So simple to customize

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Robin R

So we didn't go local for these. But found a great website. Minted was very accommodating to customizing our invitations and the quality was fantastic.

Great product for the $

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Meredith B

We ordered our invitations and thank you cards from Minted.com and couldn't be happier with the quality. For the $, you can't beat this!

Gorgeous, with the cost!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Katie C

So many beautiful designs it was hard to pick. Slightly more expensive then I budged but It was worth it. They arrived so neatly packaged and organized with love and even better quality then I imaged. I got so many compliments on my invites!

Excellent invites for a good price

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Mateja S

The wedding invites I ordered through minted turned out perfect. The staff worked hard to work out some kinks in the computer system to make sure my invites were printed exactly how I wanted them. I would definitely recommend Minted for anyone looking at beautiful invites for a reasonable price.

Great Variety of Options

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Katie M

Minted.com has an awesome variety of wedding invitations to choose from. I like how they have options where the save-the-dates, invites, and thank you's all match. We received all of our orders within a week of purchase and products were excellent quality.

Fantastic Invitations

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Meagan K

Beautiful design! It was great to completely customize the different fonts and where the wording was places on the invitation. Great features of the website. Also, when I got the proofs back and wanted to change how the designer aligned the information she was helpful and made the corrections right away.

Beautiful designs!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Natasha H

We ordered our Save-the-Dates and wedding invites from this site. Everyone absolutely loved both of them! They especially loved the Mini-Books that we chose as our invitations. They have tons of designs to choose from and their printing and paper are gorgeous! We did spend a little more than we wanted to for our invites but they we so worth it! We would recommend them for your wedding invites for sure!

help for the last minute!

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Jane J

We're a design-y, artsy, DIY-y couple, so we designed our own invitations and were so so excited about it...until we started looking into printing them and realized that to print them at the quality we wanted it would be very expensive. As we were already running late with sending out our invites for our destination wedding, I panicked and luckily found Minted.com that had the quality of paper and printing we wanted and also had a simple modern design that was similar in concept to what we had wanted initially. We had a good experience ordering them, though it took a few rounds, but the customer service was friendly and efficient. We loved the result and we got a lot of compliments from people who said they appreciated the effort they could tell we put into them. I think this place has a ton os beautiful designs and I think most people could find something they would like. I think it's a perfect place for the modern bride who doesn't have an unlimited budget but still wants good quality.

TO Minted