Decorations + Accents, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Thank You Cards, Letterpress, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Nationwide, CA (888) 828-6468

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Sarah V

I photoshopped and made our save the dates to save money, but I realized for invitations that I was in way over my head. We decided to check out Minted and we couldn't be happier with our choice. They have tons of different styles to choose from in a wide range of prices, and... Read More you can customize your package further with RSVP cards, information cards, etc. They also seem to always have great promotions going on, so we were able to get a huge discount and they also printed out all of our addresses on envelopes for free! We couldn't be more thrilled with the way they turned out. We were able to work with a designer to alter the design we chose even further so that it really matched our taste and the rest of the wedding style. When the invitations arrived (in just a few days, might I add!) we were absolutely thrilled with the way they turned out. Let me put it this way - if you are going for traditional invitations, meaning you want an invitation with an RSVP card on physical paper, you should be reaching out to Minted. They will not disappoint you!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Lauren C

Ordered my save the dates and wedding invitations from here! The website is very user friendly and has tons of beautiful options for you to choose from! Their customer service was amazing too!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jamie M

We ordered our save the dates, invitations, table numbers, ceremony programs, and thank you cards all through minted. Some of our orders had significant special requests (especially the table cards) and they were so accommodating and created exactly what we wanted. Would... Read More definitely use them again for future events. The envelope addressing is priceless!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kamryn G

I ordered my invitations and thank you notes from Minted, and they always delivered beyond my expectations.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Courtney K

Minted was perfect for us! We used them for our Save The Dates and our Wedding Invitations. It was such an easy process! We loved that we could pick out invitations from the comfort of our own home. With so many errands to be run for a wedding, having one less running around... Read More errand was appreciated. We could pick samples out online, have them mailed to us, touch and feel them (just as you would in a store), and personalize them. We added some personalizations to our Save the Dates (making them pink) and our Invites (adding a number of seats available for that household - due to our limited space in the venue). Everything was so easy, samples / proofs are sent within nearly 24-48 hours... honestly can't imagine doing it any other way. Awesome, QUALITY, products... for a reasonable cost and made with ease. Would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Kaitlyn T

I had the most perfect save the date experience ever with Minted. They were GREAT quality, well packaged, not a single error on the printing, highly complimented by guests, and seemed unique because of the ability to truly customize colors, fonts, sizes, etc. to your own unique... Read More preferences. Would highly recommend Minted for anyone's wedding paper needs!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Colleen T

Save the dates, invites and thank you cards all from minted. Got a ton of compliments on them. I was a little sad they didn't have entire suites for all designs, but I ended up with designs that worked well together and with my color scheme. We also used their website hosting... Read More service and did our RSVPs online. It was so easy. We were moving near the time invites went out and it made the process way smoother.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tiffany G

My wedding isn't until next year on August 25th, 2017. I ordered my save the date magnets last week on October 25th, 2016. (assuming it would take a while for the order to arrive from reading previous reviews) My magnets arrived today on November 1st! I was so surprised! They... Read More came out perfect and exactly what I ordered. They are also better quality than what I imagined. I have nothing negative to say about this company. From past reviews, I can only say, as long as you're ordering early enough there should be no problems. Don't wait until last minute!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Keyo Ann G

All of our stationary save the dates to rsvps were done by Minted. It was amazing unique. They had to redesign the rsvp. I could not have asked for more amazing cards. I can not wait to order thank you cards. loved working with Minted.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lauren P

Awful customer service. Ordered save the dates from them, and will never use them again. Forced me to split up my order into two in order to receive it on time, then would not give me the same promotions for my second order. Also, they arrived late.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Bianca T

Ordered bilingual wedding invitations and thank you cards from Minted. Both purchases were hassle-free and beautiful! I loved the ability to design my own invitation from a template, get a proof with 2 options (based on specifications I had submitted to the artist), and find... Read More matching thank you cards. Take advantage of their sales - if you're not ready to buy, purchase credits to use for future (caution: it doesn't allow you to apply it towards shipping). Thankful to have found such a great place to work with.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kim H

high quality, easy to modify design, and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Carrington F

Our wedding invitations were beautiful & exactly what we were looking for! When they first arrived, we noticed the envelopes were not pre-addressed like we ordered - it was somewhat time consuming to manually enter every guest & their address. We contacted Minted right away -... Read More they immediately reprinted & sent the correct envelopes in record time. We got numerous compliments on our invitations & we couldn’t be more pleased with the excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Caroline P

I used Minted for my Save the Dates. I was very pleased with how quickly they arrived, and they were printed exactly the way I expected!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kaya S

I ordered all my stationary through Minted and it worked out somewhat ok in the beginning. But then when it came to crunch time and I needed ceremony programs, table numbers and escort cards, not only did they mess up the shipping address but my escort cards just didn't make it... Read More in the box. THE DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING. Disappointed and hopefully my florist can save the day.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Bridget R

Such beautiful designs, quick delivery, and fabulous quality! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Stacy T

We used Minted for our invitations, table numbers, and escort cards. I loved the design we chose, and their selection is fantastic. Service was fast and so easy. I would recommend Minted to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Jennifer S

I designed my Save The Dates through Minted and I plan on designing and ordering my Thank You cards from them as well. It was very easy to download my picture in and customize the design. They are easy to work with and prices are great and they have a wide variety of designs... Read More and formats to choose from. The automatic address book makes things so easy and it was not hard to use. Very pleased with experience.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

I have lived in the US for a few years and Minted is easily the WORST company I have had to deal with. I placed an order for wedding invitations on June 13th but there were so many problems with the process that I had to cancel it. A Minted customer service representative... Read More assured me that I would receive a full refund within 10-12 business days. That many days later I contact their customer services to be told that I have to wait 10-12 additional days! I am still waiting for the refund...Terrible service, terrible customer service representatives, terrible company!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Abby R

Beyond frustrated with Minted. I ordered my wedding invitations far in advance to then find out they could not edit the header on one of the pieces in the invitation set, so I had to cancel the entire order. It has been over a month and the refund of hundreds of dollars still... Read More has not shown up. I have been given the run around many times and have called over 10 times telling me it will be resolved, but has not. Will never order from this site again.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Very disappointed in the customer service. Order our invites and stamps from minted to find out the stamps do not work for the invites. Called customer services and the lady was very quick to say "We never said the stamps would work." I respond with "Well it is kind of implied"... Read More And the lady responded back with "Well ya but we can refund if you return all the stamps but you used them so you are welcome to work more stamps." Minted does not care about your wedding, just about up selling you.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

They deserve zero stars. They are horrible. Don't bother wasting your time or money. They ending up costing me an extra $120.00 on top of the additional $900.00. That was only for 65 wedding invitations. They're god awful. Wedding invites are now ruined.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Very disappointed. Am on a very tight budget and the invitations were a HUGE splurge for me which I justified through the recipient addressing on the envelopes because I though tit was such a beautiful touch. After spending hours adding addresses and making sure I completed this... Read More properly..the envelopes arrived blank. We needed to send them out so spent more hours hand writing each envelope and awkwardly navigating website to make sure we weren't missing any. They have offered 15% and shipping as compensation and I honestly feel really hurt and offended by this.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 EMILY L

Beware if you are ordering internationally...you will get hit with a customs fee that they "cannot predict' and "are not responsible for". On top of paying for shipping expect to pay 1/4 of the cost of your order in customs.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Megan F

I used Minted for my wedding invitations and place cards. They were a dream to work with and everything turned out amazing. I had so many compliments on my invitations. They are fare priced and have TONS of options to choose from. Each style can be customized to say exactly what... Read More you want. I would recommend Minted to anyone! A (not so) fun little story about Minted. I accidentally ordered the wrong color place cards not realizing there was even a color option. Customer Service ended up sending me new place cards in the color I meant to order...for free.....and it was my fault. I am so grateful for their more than generous response and am extremely thankful to have found such an amazing company. 100% use Minted!!