Decorations + Accents, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Thank You Cards, Letterpress, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Nationwide, CA (888) 828-6468

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Colleen T

Save the dates, invites and thank you cards all from minted. Got a ton of compliments on them. I was a little sad they didn't have entire suites for all designs, but I ended up with designs that worked well together and with my color scheme. We also used their website hosting... Read More service and did our RSVPs online. It was so easy. We were moving near the time invites went out and it made the process way smoother.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tiffany G

My wedding isn't until next year on August 25th, 2017. I ordered my save the date magnets last week on October 25th, 2016. (assuming it would take a while for the order to arrive from reading previous reviews) My magnets arrived today on November 1st! I was so surprised! They... Read More came out perfect and exactly what I ordered. They are also better quality than what I imagined. I have nothing negative to say about this company. From past reviews, I can only say, as long as you're ordering early enough there should be no problems. Don't wait until last minute!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Keyo Ann G

All of our stationary save the dates to rsvps were done by Minted. It was amazing unique. They had to redesign the rsvp. I could not have asked for more amazing cards. I can not wait to order thank you cards. loved working with Minted.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Lauren P

Awful customer service. Ordered save the dates from them, and will never use them again. Forced me to split up my order into two in order to receive it on time, then would not give me the same promotions for my second order. Also, they arrived late.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Bianca T

Ordered bilingual wedding invitations and thank you cards from Minted. Both purchases were hassle-free and beautiful! I loved the ability to design my own invitation from a template, get a proof with 2 options (based on specifications I had submitted to the artist), and find... Read More matching thank you cards. Take advantage of their sales - if you're not ready to buy, purchase credits to use for future (caution: it doesn't allow you to apply it towards shipping). Thankful to have found such a great place to work with.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kim H

high quality, easy to modify design, and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Carrington F

Our wedding invitations were beautiful & exactly what we were looking for! When they first arrived, we noticed the envelopes were not pre-addressed like we ordered - it was somewhat time consuming to manually enter every guest & their address. We contacted Minted right away -... Read More they immediately reprinted & sent the correct envelopes in record time. We got numerous compliments on our invitations & we couldn’t be more pleased with the excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Caroline P

I used Minted for my Save the Dates. I was very pleased with how quickly they arrived, and they were printed exactly the way I expected!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Kaya S

I ordered all my stationary through Minted and it worked out somewhat ok in the beginning. But then when it came to crunch time and I needed ceremony programs, table numbers and escort cards, not only did they mess up the shipping address but my escort cards just didn't make it... Read More in the box. THE DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING. Disappointed and hopefully my florist can save the day.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Bridget R

Such beautiful designs, quick delivery, and fabulous quality! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Stacy T

We used Minted for our invitations, table numbers, and escort cards. I loved the design we chose, and their selection is fantastic. Service was fast and so easy. I would recommend Minted to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Jennifer S

I designed my Save The Dates through Minted and I plan on designing and ordering my Thank You cards from them as well. It was very easy to download my picture in and customize the design. They are easy to work with and prices are great and they have a wide variety of designs... Read More and formats to choose from. The automatic address book makes things so easy and it was not hard to use. Very pleased with experience.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

I have lived in the US for a few years and Minted is easily the WORST company I have had to deal with. I placed an order for wedding invitations on June 13th but there were so many problems with the process that I had to cancel it. A Minted customer service representative... Read More assured me that I would receive a full refund within 10-12 business days. That many days later I contact their customer services to be told that I have to wait 10-12 additional days! I am still waiting for the refund...Terrible service, terrible customer service representatives, terrible company!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Abby R

Beyond frustrated with Minted. I ordered my wedding invitations far in advance to then find out they could not edit the header on one of the pieces in the invitation set, so I had to cancel the entire order. It has been over a month and the refund of hundreds of dollars still... Read More has not shown up. I have been given the run around many times and have called over 10 times telling me it will be resolved, but has not. Will never order from this site again.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Very disappointed in the customer service. Order our invites and stamps from minted to find out the stamps do not work for the invites. Called customer services and the lady was very quick to say "We never said the stamps would work." I respond with "Well it is kind of implied"... Read More And the lady responded back with "Well ya but we can refund if you return all the stamps but you used them so you are welcome to work more stamps." Minted does not care about your wedding, just about up selling you.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

They deserve zero stars. They are horrible. Don't bother wasting your time or money. They ending up costing me an extra $120.00 on top of the additional $900.00. That was only for 65 wedding invitations. They're god awful. Wedding invites are now ruined.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Very disappointed. Am on a very tight budget and the invitations were a HUGE splurge for me which I justified through the recipient addressing on the envelopes because I though tit was such a beautiful touch. After spending hours adding addresses and making sure I completed this... Read More properly..the envelopes arrived blank. We needed to send them out so spent more hours hand writing each envelope and awkwardly navigating website to make sure we weren't missing any. They have offered 15% and shipping as compensation and I honestly feel really hurt and offended by this.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 EMILY L

Beware if you are ordering internationally...you will get hit with a customs fee that they "cannot predict' and "are not responsible for". On top of paying for shipping expect to pay 1/4 of the cost of your order in customs.

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Megan F

I used Minted for my wedding invitations and place cards. They were a dream to work with and everything turned out amazing. I had so many compliments on my invitations. They are fare priced and have TONS of options to choose from. Each style can be customized to say exactly what... Read More you want. I would recommend Minted to anyone! A (not so) fun little story about Minted. I accidentally ordered the wrong color place cards not realizing there was even a color option. Customer Service ended up sending me new place cards in the color I meant to order...for free.....and it was my fault. I am so grateful for their more than generous response and am extremely thankful to have found such an amazing company. 100% use Minted!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Nate S

My fiance and I ordered wedding invitations from the Minted. We have ordered before, and have not had problems, but this is an absolute disaster. What we sent in our invites was the invitation, weekend festivities card, & RSVP card with return envelope. I would say first, they... Read More were outrageously expensive at over $1,700. I expected nothing but the very best. They looked good upon arrival and everything seemed fine. We started getting reports back that they were open upon arrival. Many of them were missing various cards, rsvp, festivities, etc. We have no way to know which were opened, what was missing from which, etc. Some of you may be thinking this was operator error. However, we each sealed our own families invites, I licked them, my fiance used a sponge and water. BOTH had problems. We have no idea what to do at this point. Who knows who received what, and who did not RSVP because they did not receive the RSVP or because they are not coming. Worst of all, I called minted. They first offered to re send my items. Unfortunately it is too late for that as final numbers are due. They then offered to create a website for our wedding. Not sure how that would help in anyway. We already have one a website created, but again, we have no idea who can even visit it because it was printed on one of the cards we sent out!!! They then offered 15% discount. I asked if he thought that was reasonable considering its highly possible we are going to have to contact every person to see if they know about all the activities (its a 3 day wedding weekend), or got the RSVP, or know the time of the actual wedding. The representative then offered me the best they can do, 20%. At least stand by your product. They left us 100% disappointed, and so frustrated with their crappy glue. To add insult, we also received photos of our open envelopes from various guests that asked if we went with the cheap envelopes, ala George Costanza. Seinfeld fans will get the reference.

2016-05-02T15:39:43 Response from the vendor

Hi Nate, Thanks for sharing your feedback. Our team would love to look into the matter further and see what we can do to help. Could you reach out to us directly at [email protected] with your contact information and we'll get back to you asap.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Jessica O

Absolutely amazing!! We did our place cards and table numbers with them for our reception. The design is beautiful, the delivery was timely and there was just a personal touch to the entire ordering experience that I wouldn't usually expect from an online company. They were very... Read More affordable too. I highly recommend working with Minted!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 molly k

TERRIBLE ALL AROUND! SAVE YOURSELF THE SUFFERING IN WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY TIME IN YOUR LIFE AND ORDER YOUR WEDDING INVITATIONS ELSEWHERE!!! CHEAP PAPER, TACKY LOGOS, AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Jani W

The following is a summary of the issues I experienced using the Minted service. The final paragraph includes my closing thoughts and summary of the compensation offering from Minted to remedy the service provided, which was terrible, and even more disappointing that the desire... Read More to make a profit took priority over serving the customer by management (and backed by company policy) with our order. 1st Issue: After our initial order was made and invitations designed, proof sent to me did not reflect what we designed. Neither my or my fiance's last names were included - just first names. I added in corrective notes, attached to proof and sent back to Minted. 2nd Issue: Updated proof sent back, but ( even with my notes on correct spelling included), my last name was misspelled. 3rd Issue: Updated proof sent back & checks out, front and back. Approved by me for printing and shipping. Invitations arrive, and only front side of the invitations were printed. Back side not printed and not included. 4th Issue: Minted produces new proof of back side and sent to me for review and approval. I review and approve for printing and shipping. Cards arrive, and while back side is correct, the front side is using proof from the 1st issue noted above - only using first names. 5th Issue: The way Minted tried to compensate for the (and I hate to say this) incompetence above. The options offered to remedy the issues were 1) 50% refund and a promotion code for 20% discount on next purchase, or 2) full refund and send back all invites to Minted. I will be honest and say with 100% certainty, I will not place another order, and strongly encourage you to find other companies for your wedding needs. I would never offer someone 50% cost for the extreme inconvenience, frustration, and disappointment we experienced. Hearing my options provided to me was the most disappointing part of the ordeal - rather than make it right, Minted preferred to make a buck.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Ashley B

We ordered our Save the Date magnets and invitations from Minted. Their professional designers made some tweaks to our invitations and response cards that I loved! I received a proof of our designs 2 days after ordering, and within a week we received our product. I am thrilled... Read More with their efficiency and quality! I highly recommend Minted.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

We ordered save the dates, which we liked. But when it came to ordering invitations, we had a horrible experience. The proofing went back and forth way too many times and the final result was different than the sample they gave us.

Start a Conversation!