Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Nationwide, CA (888) 828-6468

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Michele E

This was by far the easiest vendor to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. The care and professionalism displayed by every representative I came in contact with at Minted was exceptional. I had several separate orders: save the dates, invitations, programs... Read More and even two paperless invites for rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch events. When I experienced difficulty or had concerns during any step the customer service team was there to guide me. They were amazing! I must have called them twenty times as the neurotic mom of the bride! :) I was always met with calm and effective solutions to my questions or worries. The final products were beautiful and received quickly and in time. They were packaged very well and even handled rainy, wet, delivery days. I will use Minted again in the future with confidence. The bottom line is they have knowledgeable, professional, well trained staff that know how to play hero on a daily basis! One hint, don't wait till the last minute to order...you'll save yourself money and a lot of self-inflicted stress, but in a pinch the staff at Minted will rescue you.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica E

We loved using Minted for our Save the Dates, Invitations, and Escort Cards! I loved having the address book on their site and that they included address printing for free! No need to hire a calligrapher, and the addresses were saved from the STDs to the wedding, so it was half... Read More the work! Everything arrived in great shape and on time, and the quality of the products was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kerri S

We ordered out wedding invitations from this site and they did come out beautifully, just a little too expensive for my taste. I knew someone who worked there who was able to give me a friends & family discount, but even with the discount it was really expensive, but again, they... Read More were beautiful. We decided to go with a different vendor for our thank you cards and commissioned an artist to do our programs, seating chart and table settings. It ended up being cheaper than minted.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Adam R

I tried several different websites for our save the dates and this was the easiest by far to customize! They shipped quickly and we received lots of compliments on them!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Katie M

I would highly recommend Minted for any wedding or other stationery needs! Their free recipient address printing is an incredible deal, and they have such beautiful designs to choose from. I looked at hundreds of designs on multiple websites and will never have to look at... Read More another website again. I know Minted will have stationery for all of my needs. They are super quick with printing and their customer service is amazing! I can't say enough great things about this company.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Alexandra W

We loved our wedding invitations, and got TONS of compliments on them! We ordered a booklet-style invitation, and it was definitely unique and different from any other invitation I've seen. The quality was great, and I love that they come pre-addressed for you, that took a huge... Read More task off my already large wedding to-do list! Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jen C

Great services! We used them for all of our wedding paper goods. A little on the pricey side, especially when you upgrade paper type, add foil, etc. However, free address printing is available on most orders, which looks super professional and classy. Our items were always ahead... Read More of schedule and we never had any problems.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Stephanie S

Minted was such a great choice for our invitations. They had tons of options that matched our style, and we loved the feature that allowed us to upload names/addresses for printing on envelopes for free. Plus, we picked white text on a colored background, and when it was... Read More delivered it was hard to read. Without hesitation, Minted sent us new ones free of charge with black text, even though it was our own fault for approving the digital proof. Great customer service!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Fiona A

Ordered invitations and they were exactly what I wanted! They were able to colour match the design to my bridesmaid dresses for a seamless suite that matched all our wedding decor. I splurged on the foil press and thick stock, and then dressed them up myself a little more with a... Read More belly band and vellum. The addressing was a huge time-saver too - cannot recommend enough!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Brittany P

We ordered our wedding invitations through Minted and they were perfect! We got a lot of compliments on them and the process was very easy. They also gave us a Military discount after we ordered which we really appreciated. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Shannon B

Ordered our wedding invitations through Minted and they were stunning! High quality paper was used and they had a wide variety of beautiful designs! Affordable as well!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 mallory r

I highly recommend using minted.com over any other vendor as their quality exceeds Wedding Paper Divas, etc. I used minted.com for the following: - bridal shower invitations - bridal shower thank you cards - bridal shower table numbers - wedding invitations (minibook, LOVED... Read More THIS!!! I had a destination wedding so it included details to help the guests) - wedding response cards - wedding thank you cards (also minibook, I had 5 pictures total to recap the wedding along with wedding website posted for more photos) - wedding reception place cards - rehearsal dinner online invitations - wedding website Minted has a lot of well thought out templates that are classic, new and overall high quality versus the other websites that I felt have templates that I already saw so many times before. I was able to use minted's templates and customize them to my liking very easily whether it was for paper invites or the website. When my designs were ready for proofing, if I had any errors or if additional clarity was required, the agent handling my account asked me questions such as "i see your password on wedding invitation for your wedding website goes to an error page, can you confirm it is correct before we print" which was greatly appreciated because that would have been an expensive typo error on my part. If you love the details, minted is the way to go. I opted for the upgraded pearlescent paper as well as the gold glitter envelope inserts that really elevated the presentation. I never purchased anything without a deal, whether it was 20% off or $ off on a future purchase, I always felt I was receiving a great deal for the high level of quality I was receiving. I received so many compliments and was told my invites were the the nicest my guests have ever received. Thank you minted!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Amanda M

Best decision EVER! I'd been considering locally printed invitations, but a designer warned me that what I wanted would end up costing me. After getting wedding samples from Minted, I was very impressed with the quality. They are really striving to present good paper stock, and... Read More have introduced foils and other techniques if you want to spend a fortune. As it was, I was able to get all printed items for the wedding for less than $1,000 -- save-the-dates, invitations, reception card, reply cards, table numbers and folded, printed table cards. Early on, order their samples and try them out with save the dates. You'll be hooked!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Emily S

I ordered 100 save the date postcards. There was a mix-up with the address because we had just moved and the post office was not made aware that we had moved in. So when I tracked the package it had been returned to sender. I contacted minted customer service via phone and they... Read More sent out newly printed save the dates that got there within 5 days. The save the dates looked great and I was really pleased with the customer service!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Danielle E

We just worked with Minted and absolutely loved everything we received! Amazing product and so beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kelly M

Got most of the paper products for our wedding from Minted, and was very pleased with them. We got a lot of compliments on the Minted designs we picked (mostly Gilt Agate in blue)! I had an issue with the invites for my bridal shower where half of the envelopes ended up with the... Read More couple's name on them instead of just the woman's name (I had manually gone through and temporarily removed the male half of the couple's names for the bridal shower invites and added them back in after I completed the order, but I guess I didn't wait long enough), but Minted customer support worked with me to get new envelopes with the right names printed up for free. The online address assistant feature and the free envelope addressing are amazing time-savers. We also did our wedding website through them, and found their online RSVP feature to be handy for our guests, and also loved how we got a website theme to match our invites! All in all, we had a very positive experience with Minted.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kailie M

I received incorrectly printed RSVPs. When I contacted customer service , I was told it would be reprinted and received in 2 days. When the new cards were not received within the promised timeline, I contacted customer service again. They were of no help and offered no... Read More apologies. I will now be sending my invitations out over a week late. Do not use Minted.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jordan J

I love the invitations I ordered from Minted. But the real reason they get 5 stars is their phenomenal customer service. They went above and beyond each time I spoke with them. I cannot say enough things about how satisfied I am after working with this company. I HIGHLY... Read More recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Carly P

Minted had an awesome selection of unique wedding invitations. Ordering samples and customizing online was very easy. I loved our invitations!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Kim W

We ordered our Save the Dares, Invitation suite, and Rehearsal Dinner invites through Minted. I found their website easy to use and they were super friendly when I wanted to make several changes after submitting the order. Everything turned out absolutely perfect. I've had so... Read More many compliments on the invitations we ordered and I highly recommend Minted. It is more expensive than some other online companies, but I found the quality to be superior and thought the money was well spent.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Sarah V

I photoshopped and made our save the dates to save money, but I realized for invitations that I was in way over my head. We decided to check out Minted and we couldn't be happier with our choice. They have tons of different styles to choose from in a wide range of prices, and... Read More you can customize your package further with RSVP cards, information cards, etc. They also seem to always have great promotions going on, so we were able to get a huge discount and they also printed out all of our addresses on envelopes for free! We couldn't be more thrilled with the way they turned out. We were able to work with a designer to alter the design we chose even further so that it really matched our taste and the rest of the wedding style. When the invitations arrived (in just a few days, might I add!) we were absolutely thrilled with the way they turned out. Let me put it this way - if you are going for traditional invitations, meaning you want an invitation with an RSVP card on physical paper, you should be reaching out to Minted. They will not disappoint you!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Lauren C

Ordered my save the dates and wedding invitations from here! The website is very user friendly and has tons of beautiful options for you to choose from! Their customer service was amazing too!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kelli M

We did our Save The Dates, Invitations, Place Cards, and Info Cards all from Minted. They were beautiful. They arrived quickly and looked great! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jamie M

We ordered our save the dates, invitations, table numbers, ceremony programs, and thank you cards all through minted. Some of our orders had significant special requests (especially the table cards) and they were so accommodating and created exactly what we wanted. Would... Read More definitely use them again for future events. The envelope addressing is priceless!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Alden B

Do NOT trust that ANY of their products are accurately customizable. There are no words for the amount of run-around I have been given by this company. Poor customer service is an understatement. We were promised on multiple occasions that the custom colored products to match... Read More our wedding invitations would be possible. After one shipment that was not delivered at all, a reprint, MANY phonecalls, countless emails, and chat transcripts, we simply cannot get our products to match our wedding invitation suite and bridal shower invitations. I will never have the experience of a neatly matched theme or the vision of the decor at my wedding that I was committing to when I spent nearly 500 on my first round of paper products. As my invitations have already been sent, that is an experience I cannot get back. Save yourself the headache and go with a truly professional and customizable company such as WPD or vista print. Nichole put it best when she said "You are sending out subpar stationery products for a once in a lifetime event and are most likely dealing with high emotional and financial stakes.” Unfortunately, she had the experience beforehand to not order her invitations from you. I did not. Now, I cannot unsend mine or retheme by event. When I look back on my detail photographs as other brides do I will only be able to think of how infuriated this company has made me. Shame, shame!