Custom Wedding Rings Hand-Crafted in Boston, MA

"LOVE IN YOUR RING, RING IN YOUR LOVE" WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF MINTER & RICHTER DESIGNS. WITHIN THESE PAGES YOU WILL FIND SOME OF THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY EXAMPLES OF CUSTOM, HAND CRAFTED TITANIUM RINGS AND WEDDING BANDS, INDIVIDUALLY MADE, IN BOSTON, MA, TO MEET YOUR EVERY DESIRE. SINCE YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER IS UNIQUE, WE THINK YOUR RINGS SHOULD BE AS WELL.

Wedding Jewelry, Fashion

6 Ainsley Street, Boston, MA (617) 326-6671

The perfect nontraditional ring!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Emily A

Loved working with Minter and Richter! My husband and I wanted to use wood from the same tree my dad made my cradle from for our wedding rings, and did a lot of research into places willing to work with us. We picked Minter and Richter because of their reviews and gallery. They... Read More were wonderful to work with, and made designing our rings from afar so easy. We requested their sizers to be extra sure we were getting the right fit, based our designs off of their gallery, and ordered. The hardest part of the process was being patient and waiting a month for the rings to arrive. We were so pleased with how they turned out- the wood an engravings are perfect. All three rings (engagement plus both wedding bands) came to less than $1,500, including engraving and rush shipping. I'm still shocked at the price considering the quality. It's been a year since the rings arrived, and they still look incredible. I wear them all the time, unless I'm swimming or cleaning with harsh chemicals. I love having such unique rings that also carry a piece of my family history.

Not Your Typical Band

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Rebecca G

Minter and Richter was another vendor we found at the Boston Lovesick Expo this past winter. We knew as soon as we met them that we would use them for our wedding bands. Neither of us wanted the typical gold or silver band, and we didn't want something that would break the... Read More bank, my husband had just finished paying off the engagement ring! I didn't want another diamond, either, and I wouldn't continue wearing my engagement ring once we were married. They are appointment-only for their in-person services, and I called them one day to see if they could fit us in one day, and they could! We went in and they were absolutely lovely to talk to and work with, and we had our bands picked out within the hour. They were also able to engrave our wedding date and our two sayings on the inside of the bands for a little extra. The rings were ready before the expected date and we picked them up. My husband and I have the same ring size, but I had gotten my ring made slightly rounder. Well, we weren't aware that that process makes the ring slightly smaller, so the ring didn't fit my finger! His ring was actually TOO big for his finger, so we switched and it was like it was meant to be. (The rings are not size adjustable.) It's been three weeks since the wedding and the rings are doing great! It's still a little odd to look down and see a blue ring instead of my silver engagement ring, but my husband is loving his just as much as mine. I recommend Minter and Richter for those looking for alternatives to the silver and diamond bands.

Simply Wonderful

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Jessica M

We wanted rings that meant something to us, so we decided on getting matching rings. My husband works a lot with his hands, building and moving, etc. So we wanted something that fit him. And in this company we found just that. I found them on Easy (man do I love that... Read More site!!). I had gone through all of their pages and picked the all the different rings that I liked. Then from there we were able to narrow it down to the one we chose. The rings are made form wood an titanium. They are pretty comfortable. I don't wear mine while I shower (even though they make them to be able to be submerged) only because when I go to wash my face, it scrapes my face when I move my hands around scrubbing. But even still, it's no problem because as soon as I am out, I put it back on. I also love the way it goes with my engagement ring, which was purchased elsewhere. The rings came together. So we basically spent $250 per ring. In my opinion, we spent less than what these rings deserve. They are beautiful and each on unique. While our rings are matching, there are differences in them where the color is placed. I would not trade these for anything!!

My husband's wedding band is AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Ashleigh T

My husband is more into accessories than I am, and from the moment he put a ring on my finger, he was dreaming about the one that would go on his. We were thrilled when we came across Minter & Richter online while browsing various titanium men's rings. We fell in love with one... Read More that included an inset band of blue Mokume bronze and were able to order it from their Etsy store. Following their sizing guide, we were able to find the perfect fit, and LOVED the finished product!

PERFECT

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Karen M

I can't say enough good things. We had an unfortunate incident with our first ring designer and were left with a very tight deadline. Minter and Richter were very sympathetic to our situation and mailed our rings AHEAD of schedule. They are absolutely perfect...beautiful, unique... Read More and special.

Beautiful, Unique Rings

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Katie p

After looking everywhere for a ring for the groom, we came across Minter and Richter. He chose a wood inlay ring, and it is gorgeous and comfortable because titanium is so light. I love that each ring is handmade, even if it's a stock design.

Custom and awesome

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Erin H

best value for a custom piece, and amazing designers. the only issue we had was with sizing and ordering from so far away we wanted it to be right and it was!

Untraditional but amazing

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Erin G

My husbands ring was totally untraditional but amazing. We got to them after a flop with another etsy seller who needed 16 weeks to complete the same ring. They were able to do it in 6 and were even able to rush mail it to me for a small fee. It really saved the day and the ring... Read More looks great! Everyone says its so unique and thats what i love about it!

I love his ring!

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Raquel F

I ordered my husband's wedding band from M & R and am very satisfied. I let him choose the style he liked, but once I ordered it, I snuck in a special engraving to be done on it! The prices at M & R are amazing and once the ring arrived, we were both really happy...and he... Read More absolutely LOVED the engraving!! Minter and Richter are wonderful and I would definitely recommend them to everyone!!

Beautiful Rings!

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Cassie M

Minter and Richter made mine and my husbands wedding bands. They were fast, convenient, accommodating and do beautiful work. I highly reccommend them to anyone looking for something unique and local!

Beautiful Bands!

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Eva F

I found Minter and Richter on etsy.com and fell in love! Great prices, unique styles, so true to my personality and my husband's personality. Great service, the rings even arrived a little earlier than we had expected. I would recommend whole heartedly! Thank you so much!

Rings

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Stephanie

We bought our bands from their Etsy store and absolutely love them. With all they;re options, it was nice to be able to pick the rings that we wanted which made them ours.

unique wedding bands

Reviewed on 9/18/2011 Kelly P

I found Minter and Richter Designs on etsy and my husband got his band from there. They have lots of great and unique rings to choose from for someone who's not crazy about jewelry and wants something a little bit different. They work with lots of different materials; wood,... Read More concrete, cow horn, and my husbands ring looks great, it's masculine and one of a kind.

Minter Richter

Minter and Scott Richter met, fell head over heels in love, married and started making wedding bands and now ship them world wide. We put a lot of love and effort into each individual wedding ring and can't wait to continue through our new partnership with The Knot. Cheers!