MiPhotoBooth

Serving Greater Madison Area

Why MiPhotoBooth?

$$

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

W56N818 MEADOW LANE, Cedarburg, WI
Serving Greater Madison Area

Had a great time!

Reviewed on 12/19/2012 Kelly D

We used Miphotobooth for our November wedding in Lake Geneva, WI. They were recommended to us by our reception vendor. They were a couple minutes late, but made up the time by staying later in the evening. The attendants were young and fun and were very attentive. The photobooth... Read More is a must do! The pictures are awesome. We received a CD in the back of our book with all the strips from the night and each picture individually. Booth was very nice looking!

Perfect addition to the party!

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Christine M

We used this vendor for our event in August 2012 and they were just amazing. Set up was ahead of time, and took just moments, they had fun items for us to use in the photo booth and were really sweet to work with. All of the guests loved the photo booth and the best part was... Read More all the images where online as well for people to share via social media - huge added bonus in my mind. Everyone loved leaving with the photo strip and this company was extremely professional! I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a photo booth!

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Dana E

MiPhoto booth was one of the best investments I made for my wedding. You can't lose....everyone loves to participate. The scrapbook was something I will always look back and have such great memories of the day and of all my family and friends that were there and all the great... Read More messages they left Erik and I. If I was do it over again MiPhoto would be there for sure. The staff was a lot of fun and very professional and really wanted to know what we wanted for our day and was willing and prepared to give us advice to best suit our guests....Thank you MiPhoto for making our day fun and entertaining for our friends and family and leaving us with a scrapbook filled with great memories of our day!!

LOVE THIS!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Kelsey P

I hired MiPhotobooth for my brother's wedding as my wedding gift to him and I have SO many great things to say about this vendor! They were extremely professional through the entire process and able to accomodate our unique wedding situation. They arrived before their scheduled... Read More time and were completely set up and ready to go. The guests absolutely LOVED the idea and their was a line to use it during the entire reception. After you take your pictures, they print out a strip for you to take home along with another strip which goes in a memory book for the bride and groom. They also provide sparkly sharpies so you can write a message next to your photo in the memory book. My brother loved the book they received after their wedding. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking to add a unique twist to their event.

TO MiPhotoBooth