Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

2427 Country Wood Dr., Maryland Heights, MO Midwest (314) 434-1915

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Laura A

THIS BAND IS AMAZING!!!! It's hard to express adequately, but Mirage was absolutely phenomenal! Our #1 goals was to have everyone dance all night and Mirage completely exceeded our expectations. It felt like we had our own private concert all night. They are truly amazing and... Read More unique with their large horn section and their ability to play anything! Darren put a person touch on it and kept everyone laughing and entertained all night. Lou was also incredible and helped me with all the details no matter how small or large they may have been. Everyone keeps talking about our wedding and how amazing our band was.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Allison S

As a wedding planner, I had the opportunity to work with Mirage Band this past year. Darren and Lou were so easy to work with throughout the planning process. I really appreciated their quick response time with phone calls and email communication. Last night was the wedding we... Read More worked on together and their performance was amazing! Several guests and vendors came up to me throughout the night and commented on how awesome they sounded. The dance floor was full all night which says a lot about a band. Thank you for going with the flow of the evening and giving Laura and Dustin awesome memories. I look forward to working with you again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren S

They are an amazing band to have at your wedding!! They were so great at our wedding, I would definitely recommend booking them!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Chris B

Great musicians and great people. We asked a lot of them for our wedding day and they delivered it all, with a smile. They provided a string quartet for our ceremony, a jazz combo for cocktails, and a rockin' band for the dancing. As a member of a wedding band myself, I give... Read More them the highest marks for musicianship, professionalism and stage presence. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kristin G

If you are getting married, you have to book Mirage! Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how great the band was. Mirage played a great selection of music that people of all ages loved and kept the party going. Our dance floor was packed from the beginning of... Read More the night until the very end! Everyone in the band is super friendly and they truly want to make your night special. My husband and I will definitely be finding out where they are playing in the future to go listen to them play and have date nights!

2017-09-28T18:20:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts, it truly is appreciated. We hope to make it a tri-fecta and play your younger sister's wedding reception as well. All the best!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Brooke B

Mirage was so helpful and flexible with my indecisiveness! They pointed me in the right direction for every song choice and put on an amazing show! Our dance floor was packed from the moment they started until the night was over. Our guests were raving and cheering for more ☺️... Read More They come very highly recommended!

2017-09-28T18:22:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post this review, we truly appreciate it as it helps newly engaged couples with their decision for reception entertainment. All the best!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Christine G

I am so grateful that we were able to have Mirage Entertainment as our wedding band. They were truly AMAZING and were the highlight of our reception. They had everyone dancing the entire evening, played great songs and were the best band I have ever heard. Even a week after... Read More the wedding, guests are still telling me how wonderful the band was and how they plan to use them in the future. Additionally, I met with several of the band members before the wedding and they were very professional and genuinely kind people. We couldn't have selected better entertainment for our wedding and I can't wait to attend future weddings Mirage is playing at. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily R

Mirage did a phenomenal job at our wedding reception! They communicated with us fast and conveniently through email and phone calls prior to our wedding and then was there checking in with us during our reception to help things run smoothly. We received compliments from all of... Read More our guests who danced the entire time. We originally saw Mirage at another friend's wedding and knew right away we had to have them at ours! Highly recommend them for your occasion. They really know how to put on a show and their sound is great! Definitely one of the best live bands around town and I'm a musician/violinist myself so I can assure you they are awesome!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Jessica S

My husband and I choose Mirage for our June 24th wedding. We would not change have changed a thing related to our experience with Mirage!! The crowd was so and involved and I whole heartedly believe it was due to the performance Mirage presented. Numerous people were giving... Read More compliments and asking for theee contact information throughout the night!! We appreciate your professionalism and talent.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Kristin D

I have known the drummer of Mirage for quite a while. He always mentioned he played in a band, and that if I ever got married to look them up. Well, that was one of the best decisions we made! The entire band is both professional and very talented. Everyone at the reception kept... Read More commenting on how great the band was and taking their cards as well. They made the entire evening so much fun and can play such a wide variety of music! I hope I have another occasion for which I can book them someday!

2017-09-28T18:22:48 Response from the vendor

We very much appreciate your thoughts, thanks for sharing!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Angela B

Could not have asked for a better band to play on my wedding day! The guests absolutely loved them! Some of the nicest people you will ever meet!

2017-01-24T23:07:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, and more importantly for entrusting Mirage to be part of your very special day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Megan W

Mirage was the PERFECT band to perform at our NYE wedding! They were fun and kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night! Not only do they sound great, but Darren and Lou were wonderful to work with. They were always easy to reach and very flexible. They were willing to... Read More do what they needed to, to help make our day amazing!

2017-01-22T22:01:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and entrusting Mirage on your very special day, we were honored to be part it.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Katie D

Mirage performed at our reception on 12/3/16. Such a great band! Everyone had such a great time and the dance floor was full the entire night!

2016-12-13T12:24:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks Katie for taking the time to review the band. We sure enjoyed ourselves as well. All the best to you!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jennifer A

We got SO many compliments on our band! Mirage took care of our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. They had our dance floor packed all night! Mirage was easy to work with, and professional. They play a wide variety of music, and their sound is excellent. They learned... Read More my husband's and my first dance song and played it wonderfully! They even played an extra song for us at the end of the night when our guests begged for an encore! Can't recommend Mirage highly enough!

2017-01-22T22:03:15 Response from the vendor

Always great to receive such wonderful feedback from happy couples!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Brittany P

This band is AMAZING! They kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Also, they have been so easy to work with and accommodating. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

2016-11-29T21:44:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words, it was a great evening, we were honored to be part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie T

Mirage is AMAZING! They had our whole wedding dancing and having a blast all night! We had so many guests asking for their business card by the end of the night. Mirage worked with my husband's groomsmen who sang our first dance. They rehearsed with him before the wedding and it... Read More turned out amazing! They are so talented and professional! HIGHLY RECOMMEND MIRAGE!!!!! : )

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 lauren f

From beginning to end, our experience with Mirage was professional and hassle-free. Our goal was once dinner was over, it was time to let loose and have fun.  From the initial inquiry to the contract to close coordination leading up to our big day, Mirage was professional and... Read More responded timely to our many emails and phone calls.  You truly can tell this band enjoys performing for others as it shows in each and every song.  If you want quality entertainment, constant dancing and an evening you will never forget, look no further than Mirage, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Beth S

My fiancé (at the time) had looked long and hard for just the right band for our wedding reception. After going to hear four different bands, Mirage was an easy choice for us. They had our guests dancing the entire evening, to the extent we requested overtime at the end of the... Read More evening. Darren and Lou were very helpful in making sure every detail was covered. Words can not describe how pleased we were with the performance of Mirage. In my opinion, they are one of the top bands in St. Louis, do yourself and your guests a favor, and lock them in early.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Rebecca B

When my fiancé and I began planning our wedding reception, we both agreed on one thing - we wanted great music and dancing until the very end. Mirage delivered! It's no exaggeration to say that our dance floor was packed for every single song. We couldn't have been happier with... Read More the songs they played and the energy their sound created. I received so many compliments from my guests before the reception was even over. What an amazing evening!!! Thank you from myself and my new husband!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Liz E

Mirage exceeded my expectations for my wedding; they were spectacular!!! Every guest immediately got on the dance floor as soon as it opened up and even wanted an encore at the end, which was a request they honored!! We also had many complements on the dinner music. So easy and... Read More an absolute pleasure to work with, I think I am going to become a Mirage band groupie!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Emily S

Great band. Very flexible and easy to work with. Learned a new song for our first dance and did a great job with it. Got our guests out dancing and did a great job reading the crowd. The perfect addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Lauren R

Getting right to the point...Mirage was hands down incredible. Throughout our entire wedding reception, everyone was coming up to us saying how incredible they were. Our guests are still talking about them! Mirage was extremely dynamic with the types of songs they performed.... Read More Whether they were slow or fast, each song was performed with swagger and passion. Throughout the night, Darren (the drummer) acted as our MC and did a GREAT job interacting with our guests. He was very funny and had great comedic timing. More to that point, the entire band was extremely friendly and personable, not only at our reception but throughout the entire wedding planning process. They were truly a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kelly S

Mirage was fantastic!!! I have received so many compliments from my wedding guests about the band. I wanted a wedding reception where the dance floor was packed all night long. They delivered!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Anita C

Mirage Entertainment is the best! They kept the dance floor hopping all night! Literally, I have never seen such a packed dance floor. The beat was strong and the vocals rocked. Everyone simply had to get up an dance. The band was great, very accommodating an helpful with making... Read More end of the night announcements last call, food trucks, cabs... they did it all with ease an without sounding like a jr. high school principal. Very easy and joyful to work with. If you want a true celebration these are your guys!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Alexandra W

I can't say enough good things about this band. They played jazz and soft rock during dinner, and then got the party started afterwards! Everyone was up on their feet till the last song! And all of the guests have been raving that this was the best wedding they have ever been... Read More to. You definitely need to book Mirage if you want your wedding to be the event of a lifetime. The other great thing was that they worked with me so I could sing a song to my husband; I was able to go to one of their rehearsals the week before the wedding so we could practice together, and then surprise him at the reception. These musicians are professional and fun - like I said, I can't say enough good things about them!