Documentary

Engagement

After Party, Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

152 Bloomingdale Road, Levittown, NY (516) 581-6611

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Liza M

Miralli photography is nothing short of phenomenal! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Brian and his incredible team! Our engagement pictures were sent to us within a week and our wedding photography within two!!! From start to finish Brian made this whole process easy for... Read More us. Brian’s professionalism and quality of work is truly remarkable and it is something to be admired! My photos and video are incredible and I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Colleen H

Miralli Photography is AMAZING! From our first meeting with Brian, he impressed us with his level of expertise and professionalism. He showed us examples of his work and after meetings with several other photographers, we knew Miralli Photography was the one! Our engagement... Read More shoot was incredible, with the location site chosen by Brian. And they surpassed our expectations on our wedding day. Every photo, video and photo album is something we will cherish forever. We cannot recommend Miralli Photography enough!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Francesca G

Captivating!!!!! Brian and his staff, Jean-Claude and Lorenzo were amazing! If you want photographers that are extremely dedicated, talented and fun to work with then look no further. Everything ran so smoothly and so natural. They really make you feel so comfortable and that is... Read More key. We caught a glimpse of a few photos that had been taken and they were breathless. My husband and I are so excited to see all the photos. We knew we wanted Miralli from the moment we sat down with Brian. You can see how much love and effort he and his staff put into their projects. The work is so beautiful and we wanted the best crew to capture our special day. For us, photography is one of the most important aspects of life's major events. We were so pleased to have found the perfect photographers. Everyone absolutely loved them. We had a lot of laughs and great moments. It really was the best time of our lives and I can't thank Brian enough for being a part of it. We wish you nothing more than continuous success and a wonderful holiday season. Ralph & Francesca

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Shaniqua F

My husband and I must say, Miralli is one of the best in the business. We got married in August and choosing him and his crew for our wedding was the best decision we made. They made the whole process easy, natural, and fun! They are a joy to work with. Miralli's work will... Read More exceed your expectations. They were able to capture every fun and special momment of our wedding. If you want authentic, unique, and fun photos we reccomend this company. Thank you very much Miralli!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Ashley W

Brian and his team were absolutely amazing! I got married this past September and I cannot recommend Miralli Photography enough! From the moment my husband and I sat down with Brian, we knew we had to book him! He made all of my wedding photo dreams come true! My photos came out... Read More stunning and everyone loves them! Thank you Brian + team for all your hard work on my wedding day and for taking such wonderful and beautiful photos that will last me a lifetime!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Michelle P

I highly recommend Miralli Photography for your wedding day! We were recommended to use this vendor from our friends and they did not us disappoint us! From our first meeting, engagement pictures, planning for the big and the big day, everything went seamless. When we had... Read More questions, we received quick responses which I really appreciated! I really appreciate all of their hard work the day of the wedding. They were at my house before I was back from the Salon and my parents were impressed with their professionalism and kindness. They made me feel calm and relaxed before we headed to the church up until the end of the day. You can tell they love their job and are really passionate about it which is what we wanted. There was not point during our wedding that we felt they were in our way or asked to pull us away which is also what we wanted. We received our pictures (and engagement pictures) back so quickly! We were very excited to relive our special day and share with our families. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kate S

I used Brian and his team for my wedding on 09/22/17 and from the beginning they were amazing and so professional. I couldn’t have been any happier with the way they worked from my enagagment shoot in the beginning to my wedding day and everything in between. I can’t reccomend... Read More them enough, you will not be disappointed with their quality and service!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jess S

Brian is professional, very friendly and makes everyone feel at ease. We would recommend him to everyone

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Kim D

After much research we selected Miralli Photography to capture our special day. We couldn't be happier with our decision! Brian is professional, incredibly talented, (a great example of both would be his website) and personalized his services to meet our needs. He listened to... Read More what we wanted and never pushed his own agenda or made us fit a package to receive services that weren't necessary for us. He is a wealth of knowledge based off his experience so I felt completely comfortable listing to his suggestion for some of the decisions I wasn't sure of. He was always available via text message when I had random questions. He captured formal posed shots as well as candid shots without interrupting. After the wedding, before we even got home from the honeymoon, he already had our photos for us to view online! They are AMAZING, again we can't express how talented he his and his prices are completely reasonable! We would HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Elizabeth L

Such a pleasure to work with Miralli Photography! Brian was the photographer for my wedding on August 24, 2017 and he made me and my fiancé feel very comfortable throughout the whole process. His assistant photographer that day was equally as amazing. They both captured... Read More beautiful moments in the wedding that I didn't even notice until I saw the photos. Brian and his assistant photographer were on time and got over 1,000 photos on my wedding day. All the photos were of very high quality and extremely professional looking. Brian was a very easy going photographer and made the wedding day photo shoots have a very natural and romantic vibe to them. The final photos were absolutely stunning and were beyond what I expected! I'm so happy that me and my husband will always remember our wedding with beautiful photographs that are picturesque. Thankyou so much Miralli Photography!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Katie-Lyn T

Our wedding was on July 22, 2017. We are beyond pleased with the services of Miralli photography. Everything from the initial interview with Brian, the two lead photographers we had, and the album quality was exceptional. Brian is great. He takes the time to go through the... Read More different packages and albums his company offers in a face to face meeting. Mark and Joe were our photographers. They are actually both lead photographers. It was amazing to see how well they worked with each other and how they allowed each other's personal style to be used to give us they greatest variety of photos. They both had great personalities and were very professional. Pictures are your forever memories and we felt at ease the whole time and are so pleased with the quality of the photos and the people working for this company.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Maria J

My husband and I used Miralli Photography for our wedding last November. They were a true pleasure to work with! Brian and his team were available at all times prior to the wedding, when we had questions or when we needed to clarify the layout of the day (our wedding day... Read More timeline was a little unorthodox, but they made it work!) The day of the wedding, his team showed up to the venue on time, they were able to capture quite a bit of photos in a short period of time, and they were professional throughout the entire process. When it came time to choose the pictures for the album, my husband and I had so many great choices that it was very difficult to narrow them down for our formal album!! We actually took quite a bit of time to choose because we loved so many of them. When it came time to layout the album, Brian and his team were able to tweek things here and there in order to make my album truly spectacular and exactly what I wanted!! We did our research ahead of time, and the reviews we read on Brian were all true. He was reasonably priced, professional, knowledgeable, personable, and has a great eye!! We are very happy with our decision to go with the Miralli team for our special day!! Now we have beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Maureen R

Great photographers for our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Sam S

Brian and his team were great! They were wonderful the day of the wedding which was in an 8 inch blizzard. They were on time and Brian took amazing shots of our whole day. He is accommodating and flexible to make sure everything is perfect. We received our proofs super fast and... Read More the final albums and video were amazing. I would definitely recommend Brian as a photography/videographer.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Katie A

Brian and his team were AMAZING for our June 3 wedding at Woodbury Country Club. We booked a package with both photography and videography. Brian also had an assistant with him, so we had three people in total. First, his prices truly can't be beat, and the quality is unbeatable... Read More as well. We received our pictures just a couple of weeks after our wedding, and the video footage shortly after that. The videos were also AMAZING and the quality is superb - we almost didn't do the videography because we weren't sure we needed it, but we are so, so happy we did. Brian was also very quick to respond to any questions we had. We are so grateful to have had Miralli on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jaclyn J

Choosing Brian and his amazing team to photograph and video our June 25th wedding was the best decision we made! Upon initially meeting Brian, we could tell how talented and down to earth he was. It was a no brainer for us to book with him that day. Shortly after, we had our... Read More engagement shoot done. Our family and friends raved about how gorgeous our beach photos came out and said that our save the date photo looked straight out of a magazine! The day of, Brian and his crew put us at ease and were there to capture every single moment. We received our proofs just two weeks after the wedding, and to no surprise they came out FLAWLESS! I can't wait to see our album, as well as the video. I highly recommend Miralli to anyone looking to have stunning photos that will last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Rebecca G

When my Fiancé and i first met with Brian we thought he was great, he is a talented guy. However at our second meeting after we booked him he really turned us off , he spoke badly about other photographers and companies . We left and spent time meeting with other photographers... Read More and every one we met wifh never spoke badly about other companies. I dont know if it was a way he qas using to sell his work but thats not professional. If your work is good, it will speak for itself. No need to bad mouth other photographers. We happpily booked with another company, paying more but the quality is really worth it.

2017-07-17T13:55:49 Response from the vendor

Hi Rebecca G. We apologize that you feel this way. But your description of what was discussed during our meetings is not completely accurate. The attention to detail and high quality product and services we provide to each and every customer is how Miralli Photography... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Eva B

Brian was amazing to work with. Great photography and very professional. Thank you for our stunning pictures!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017

I would like to take the opportunity to express how amazing of a photographer/videographer your company is. I am very had to please at time and expect usually the best from any company. Hands down your company is amazing. I am only to happy I picked your company. The... Read More pictures are amazing. Thank you again Brian. I highly recommend your company. I hope to use you in the future for my professional shots of my fitness achievements for my competitions. Antoinette

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 robert s

Brian the photographer was amazing and went above and beyond to make me and my husband happy with anything we wanted. We immediately felt comfortable when he got to the house to take before wedding pictures , then took romantic shots I never thought we could have got. That was... Read More extremely important to us especially being a gay couple, you never know how people will respond, BUT THEY WERE AMAZING. Then through the wedding they were on top it, They got every picture we requested and MORE. Not only where they amazing but they suited to our budget and made it possible to have a great photo and video for our wedding. Thank you so much Miralli Photography

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Johana R

I am very happy with Miralli. Brian was able to work with my strict budget without compromising the results. Now I have great pictures to capture an amazing night. Very professional and courteous.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Lindsay G

WOW I am so happy that I went with Brian at Miralli. When we first started looking for a photographer over a year before our wedding day, it was very overwhelming. We met with some photographers recommended by my catering hall but they were so overpriced. After searching online,... Read More I was lucky enough to find Miralli. I was skeptical at first because he was not one of the preferred vendors but boy was I wrong! After meeting with Brian, my now husband and I knew right away he was our guy. The work he showed us in his office on our first meeting was nice but believe me, it will not do justice to what you will actually get by booking Miralli. Brian answers his emails, his texts within minutes. He has great communication, which I guarantee you is impossible to find anywhere else. He met us for our engagement shoot a year ago in Central Park, even though he usually does all his work in Long Island. Our engagement photos were gorgeous! He arrived to my wedding on time, captured all the pictures I could ask for. We had beautiful Thank Yous and Save the dates made by Brian, that we got so many compliments on. We received all our photos in less than one month from our Wedding. I was able to download and share them with my friends and family without any issues. Our highlight video and our full length video are AMAZING. Our album is the nicest album I've ever seen. It really is top quality. Believe me when I tell you to CHOOSE Miralli because you will not be disappointed. Don't let these big names fool you. I hear HORROR stories from other brides but for me, everything went smoothly. You can not go wrong going with Miralli. There is nothing like dealing with the photographer and owner of his own company!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Olivia S

Very professional! I was worried about them showing up late. Our wedding was in Montauk Ny which is a ways from Levittown. But they didn't show up on time, they showed up early!! What a relief! The pictures they took are beautiful and I get complements almost everyday! I went... Read More for the video package also which was worth every penny!! They make a highlight video and give you all the raw footage from the night. Thank you Brian and your team!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Dana F

I want to thank Miralli Photography for all their hard work, professionalism, and expertise. They did an exceptional job for our wedding on 9.18.16. From beginning until the end we were so comfortable with them, they made us laugh, and we just enjoyed having them capture our... Read More special day. I would recommend them to everyone!!!! So happy with all their work. Thank Brian and the crew!!! Sincerely, Dana & Pete Ferrante

Reviewed on 11/30/2016

Selecting Miralli Photography was certainly the best decision! They were remarkably organized and quick to respond to any questions I had regarding their service. They captured every moment of my special day with beautiful detail in both posed and (my favorite) the candid shots.... Read More They are true professionals and dedicated to the craft as well as ensuring that I had a thorough amount of photos while capturing truly remarkable moments. Their talent was extraordinary and I received the proofs in my email the day I returned from my honeymoon! When flipping through each one, my new husband and our families were instantly impressed. These photos are priceless memories and they were beautifully done. I highly, highly, highly recommend Miralli Photography to all brides and grooms!