Mississippi DJ Services

Travel state-wide in Mississippi, and out-of-state as well.

$ – Inexpensive

African, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

P.O. Box 720072, Byram, MS Travel state-wide in Mississippi, and out-of-state as well. (769) 301-1323

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Renee G

Paul was fantastic to work with and he really listened to our musical preferences and tastes. He also did a great job tailoring the music to the guests while still keeping with our preferences. My only complaint is that I had asked him to start our first dance with At Last,... Read More then switch after the first verse to PYT (we're not the slow dancing type) and he left it on At Last the whole time.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kateri L

Thank you so much for a great time at our wedding !! I had music playing in three separate places for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and it was perfect. I also recorded a song of me singing and they were able to play that the song with no problem. Even the requests... Read More were awesome.

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 Angel H

My husband and I did not use MS DJ services for DJ services. They also do great uplighting. We also did a custom gumbo, and choose the blue/white up light, it was BEAUTIFUL! They are one of the vendors I will recommend to anyone!!!

Very Nice and Professional

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Amy W

This is a family affair and they clearly love doing this together. Paul was very easy to work with and I have no complaints.

So fun!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Kayla S

I was overly happy with my choice in DJ. I signed up for videography as well and did not realize that meant they would video the wedding as well. The music was amazing. They interacted with the crowd well and everything looked amazing.

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Madeline L

I've been to quite a few functions that used a DJ, and I have to say, that hands down, Mississippi DJ Services was the BEST DJ EVER! They can accommodate any budget, and they over a vast variety of services, including lighting, photography, video and projection, karaoke, GUITAR... Read More HERO...they even have Pedalimo (bicycle limo) services! The Mason family is the warmest group of people I came across during my wedding planning process. Check out their website; you can check their availability and get an instant price quote there. They also offer a discount if you pay in full for their services upon signing the contract. Once you sign your contract, you will receive a link to your own event music page. There, you will be able to add whatever music YOU want to hear to a playlist. There's also a do not play feature. That means, you won't have to give them a list before the wedding; they go in and check what you have listed, and that's what they play! There's a section for special songs (Bride/Father Dance, Groom/Mother Dance, Bouquet Toss, Cake Cutting, etc.). If you want a song played that they don't have, you can request it there too! Also, if you have ANY questions, you can call or email them, and they will get back with you promptly! On your wedding day, they're there early to set up, and they don't stop playing music until their paid time is OVER! They keep the party atmosphere going, too; their daughter does a MEAN "Single Ladies" routine! I used them as my videographer too, and my DVD was ready in a week! Don't worry about if you 're not in the Jackson, MS, area, either...they travel!!!