Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning

5800 Broadway, San Antonio, TX Serving San Antonio and surrounding areas (210) 602-9672

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Jennifer O

Suzie and her team are AMAZING! We had a rather large party of bridesmaids and the Mother's that all had their airbrush makeup and hair done. The makeup feels so light and all of the ladies received tons of compliments throughout the night. The Bride looked stunning! Everyone... Read More was greatly satisfied with their looks.I would recommend them and use them again!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jean D

Suzie is incredible, I cannot say enough good words about this woman and her business. She is very reliable and so fun to work with. After looking at reviews I decided to try her for my engagement photos and immediately after I booked her for my wedding day on March 12, 2017.... Read More She arrived early, worked diligently and timely till everyone received make up. I rarely ever wear makeup so I was very worried; however, I could not have been happier with my choice, she made me feel and look so beautiful! Thank you Suzie, you are so talented!

WOW

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Eleni T

I can't say enough about Suzie and the work she did on myself and 8 other people. I got the full airbrush treatment and my makeup turned out beautifully. I don't like heavy makeup and this looked perfect with just enough. The lashes Suzie used made such a difference too. She did... Read More such a beautiful job on all the bridal party and the mothers. Veronica came to do the hair for EVERYONE from myself to the flower girl. She managed to juggle 11 people with updo's AND get them all done by the deadline. I had even changed my mind from what we had put together from my trial and she was able to create exactly what I wanted.

Great Hair and Make-up

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Alyssa K

I found Mistique when searching for someone to do my hair and make-up for my bridal portraits after a freak ice storm in San Antonio and my make-up and hair artist cancelled on me. Mistique was the only place that would take me last minute. Raul was great! He did such an... Read More awesome job with my hair and the service was so great that I decided to go with Raul for my wedding day and to use Suzie, the owner, and make-up artist for make-up. Everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. My mother and all of the Bridesmaids love Raul and Suzie and her assistants. They let us bring mimosas and order food to eat while getting our hair and make-up done. We even finished ahead of schedule! I would definitely recommend Raul and Suzie!

Lashes, airbrush and fairy dust oh my!

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Shelby S

Suzie and her crew were amazing! From trial to the wedding day I felt very comfortable entrusting such a big part of our look with her. We all had airbrush, and all of ours withheld an outdoor wedding in July...in Texas! The lashes were amazing, the best I've ever worn. The... Read More little ones in our wedding even got a treat of lip gloss and fairy dust so they felt included! AMAZING and fast!

Suzie is so Talented

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Marlene B

I found Suzie on the internet looking for a make-up artist for my engagement photos at the last minute. She was so accommodating getting me a last minute appointment. I didn't want to appear all made up (since I didn't wear make-up) and Suzie did a fabulous job. So much so,... Read More that I wear make-up each day now. She told me about her airbush tanning (which I've never done) and I decided to try it. She's an expert. People have commented on how natural her tans look on me and she personally does the spraying so you have full coverage as much as you want. I continue to have airbrush tanning even after the wedding. It can last about 7 to 10 days. On the day of the wedding Suzie did a fabulous job making all of us look radiant. She's always so friendly and welcoming. Love her and her work!

Airbrushed makeup

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Valerie M

I had my makeup airbrushed for my bridal protraits and for the wedding day. I am someone who does not wear very much makeup. I was very lightweight and very long lasting. Both makeup applications lasted unitl washed off. The only touch up needed was the lipstick. I loved it!

October 27, 2012

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Stephanie H

Stephanie and Suzie were great, very talented!

Suzie Works Magic!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Jill B

In sum, Suzie knows exactly what she's doing. After getting rave reviews on my makeup after both my trial run and bridal portraits, I knew she would do a fantastic job at the wedding. I had airbrush makeup and eyelashes applied for the day of, and it stayed on all night! My new... Read More husband couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked, and my mom said he was staring at me the whole night haha! You will not regret using her - she makes you feel like a supermodel!

One of few airbrush makeup artists in San Antonio

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Jennifer S

Suzie was a sweetheart from the very beginning and responsive when other vendors were not. I had a very hard time finding someone that did airbrush makeup in San Antonio. We had a little bit of a rough start, but once I really figured out what I wanted Suzie was able to... Read More achieve perfection. Suzie was so patient and understanding with me as I tried to figure out what I really wanted. She was able to do the makeup for my bridal party and arrange for all of us to have our hair done in that salon as well. It's been 2 weeks since the wedding and I don't have any of my professional pictures yet, but the ones that friends and family took are fantastic so I'm sure I will be pleased. My suggestion is to come prepared with several pictures of what you like, and a picture of yourself in every day makeup that you like. That will give her a better idea of what your norm is, your style and what you really want. She offers water based air brush as well as silicon airbrushing and traditional makeup. I have very sensitive skin that doesn't like new products and didn't have any issues with her products during the trials and my wedding day. I did however make the mistake of getting to the hotel really late, and knowing I was getting up in a few hours to go to the airport I didn't take the makeup off. It was still pretty decent nearly 24 hours after she applied it, but my face apparently didn't like that I hadn't washed it in over 24 hours so I broke out into a rash (mostly around my eyes) at the beginning of our honeymoon. Make sure no matter how tired you are that you scrub it off that night! Suzie is great for any event that you want/need professional makeup for, I highly recommend her.

Job Well Done

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Colby N

Suzie did my makeup for my friends wedding and I was really pleased with her and decided to book her for mine. She did an amazing job on all of my girls makeup. They all loved their makeup and the airbrush is amazing for long lasting wear!

We Love Suzie!

Reviewed on 12/08/2011 Kristin M

Couldn't have picked a better makeup artist! Suzie did an amazing job for me, my maids and my mom on the day of the wedding! She came to our hotel and was really quick in getting everyone ready! She really listened to how we all felt about the makeup and it looked amazing all... Read More day, through the wedding and even the next day! She also did a spray tan for me and it was a really natural-looking spray tan! You won't regret hiring her!

Best Experience Ever!

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Ashley S

I used Suzie for my make-up for myself and some of my bridal party for the wedding day. She came to where we were getting ready, was on time, and brought an assitant which made the time it took cut in half. She was AMAZING. She made us laugh and eased the tension of the day... Read More along with my girls. My makeup was flawless and I received SO many compliments on how great it was. I would recommend her to ANYONE who needs their makeup done, not only for their wedding but pictures and special events as well. Thanks Suzie again for everything!!

Picture Perfect Make up

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Whitney M

Susie Bassett, with Mistique Make up is a top-notch professional. I used her for my bridal portraits and on my wedding day. She knew what colors and shading to use to bring out my green eyes and features. My photographer, who's been in the business for years, stopped the... Read More shoot to ask me who did my make up because it looked so good! She came on location with an assistant to do me and my bridal party. She was prompt, efficient, and fun to be with. All of us looked beautiful! She uses airbrush make up which is excellent for photos and video. Pictures last forever, and hiring Mistique to do the make up for your event will ensure the best quality, and value.