Mitchel Wu Photography

Southern California, CA

Your Wedding Day Love Story

Southern California, CA

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Kristian W

Truly we could not have asked for a better experience with Mitch! After going through hundreds of vendors on this website, it can be difficult to narrow down who will make your day perfect. I would 100% tell all my friends to call up Mitch for their big day. He is a true... Read More professional with great ideas and tons of experience. All I can say is go to website and see for yourself how incredibly talented he is. You will be VERY pleased with the results you get! Cannot recommend highly enough.

Amazing Photos, Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 4/21/2014

Mitchel did such a fantastic job on our wedding. Everyone keeps telling us how beautifully the photos turned out. And all at a fair price. Also, he was a pleasure to work with, has a great personality, and helped everything run very smoothly on the day of. He took the time to... Read More get to know us, and made sure to get all the shots that were important to us. He was a good wrangler, and did a good job arranging family shots. After I saw the photos, I realized that all of his rearranging was for a reason....he is really good at knowing where people should stand, and who should next to whom in order to get the most aesthetically pleasing shot. I highly recommend Mitchel to any bride looking for quality and value.

amazing professional

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Michelle L

Mitch is a true professional. I hired Mitch last year for my wedding in October. My fiance and I met with Mitch and fell in love with his wonderful personality. Our entire wedding party remarked on how amazing Mitch was and how easy it was to work with him. That plus his... Read More talent as a photographer made me know we made the right choice. Mitch was extremely considerate of how busy brides and grooms are during the planning process and was super responsive whenever we had questions. Our pictures were available to us in a very timely manner and the photo album he put together for us is something we will truly treasure. He captured the highlights of our very special day. The day goes by in such a big blur and I am thankful I have so many amazing memories to look back on with the moments Mitch captured. We worked with so many vendors for our wedding and Mitch was hands down one of our favorites!

Wonderful photographer, great photos

Reviewed on 1/20/2014 Emily K

I am really happy that we went with Mitchel for our wedding photos. He did an amazing job, and he was more than affordable. I was really picky when looking at photographers, and was so happy to find Mitchel. The images are absolutely beautiful, and we couldn't ask for anything... Read More better, even if we paid 3 times the price. He and his partner Rachel were both extremely friendly and professional I think that one key to getting great photos is to shoot with someone with whom you have good rapport and makes you feel comfortable, and then that comfort and ease is reflected in the photos. Mitchel was so friendly and easy to work with, and we felt so comfortable, it was like having a good friend with us. He comes highly recommended from myself, my husband, and family, and everyone else who saw the photos. Thanks Mitchel!

Passionate Professional and Talented!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Corie Lee L

Finding the right photographer was at the top of my list when it came to planning my California beach wedding this past May. I knew that after the magical day quickly passed the photos would preserve the absolute joy of the day for years to come. We interviewed several people... Read More for the job and the moment I met Mitch Wu I knew our search was over. Mitch exudes passion for what he does and truly makes you feel as though your wedding is the most important one of the season. He truly goes above and beyond to make you feel absolutely special and completely confident throughout the entire process. He shows a true care and concern for his clients and is excellent at keeping consistent contact leading up to the wedding, the day of and after the day has passed. Mitch's passion for his job and care for his clients shines through in his work. He truly captured the happiness, love, hope, and magic of our big day. We would highly recommend Mitch Wu to any couple looking for an enthusiastic, professional, kind-hearted, and talented wedding photographer. He truly goes above and beyond the call of duty and we truly feel blessed to have had him be a special part of our wedding day!

wonderful photographers

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 michelle u

Thank you so much - the images are beautiful!!! We had such a wonderful time - it was amazing. You captured some really nice moments and I love the candid shots! I loved the sign-in book too . . . it was awesome! It was so funny the morning after the wedding, I wanted to... Read More reach for my camera and look through my photos, but my camera had no shots in it. I was so happy when you posted the photos on Facebook and your blog so quickly. It was incredible. I can't thank you enough for playing such a major part in our day and to make it so memorable! Thank you so much!!!

Philip & Kerriann Photos

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 Kerriann B

Mitch is a fantastic photographer to work with and we couldn't be happier with our photos. He has a creative vision that enables him to catch pictures that are unique and fun, along with those specifically requested. He pays attention to detail which is a must for... Read More special occasions! Family and friends keep saying how beautiful the pictures are. We would highly recommend him to anyone who wants quality photos on their big day!

The Perfect Choice!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Karen W

Mitchel Wu blew my expectations out of the water! He was not only the consummate professional, but likeable, fun and really a great guy. I love the images he has provided. And he sent me my images in less than a month! WOW! His shots truly do tell the story of the day and his... Read More eye is incredibly tuned into the details. I HIGHLY recommend him and his team.