Mixd Creative Co

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Central Virginia | Houston | St. Thomas | St. John | Tortola (340) 227-8282

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Allie P

Bre and Dale do some amazing work! They are both professional and personal, which can be hard to find! They capture every beautiful and important moment in their pictures and I couldn't be happier with mine! Totally obsessed with every shot they took! Between the photography and... Read More paperie, they are a dynamic duo! Would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Fabine E

Dale and Bre were so fun to work with. My husband being in the military made it difficult to have an exact date. They were able to work with us even with a last minute notice and location change. We just can't get over how amazing the photos turned out. They captured every... Read More moment in such a beautiful and natural manner. Looking at the photos makes me feel like I'm reliving every aspect of one of my very favorite days. Thank you!!! Highly recommended !!!!!