Mixology Professionals Event Staffing

We travel up to 80miles from Sicklerville

Bartending and Serving With A Smile

Mixology Professionals E.S. provides not only exceptionally talented mixologist but serving staff and Day-Of Coordinators for weddings large and small alike. We can serve anything from fine wine and craft beer to delicious martinis, shooters and cocktails. Each bartenders comes with their own complete bar tools set and can recommend what your bar should be stocked with or simply bring everything necessary. Each member of our staff is uniquely qualified to make your event perfect. Do you need help picking a caterer as well? We can help with that too! We have worked with (and tasted!) many different types of cuisine and can make great recommendations where to order from.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

We travel up to 80miles from Sicklerville (856) 462-9390

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kimmberly M

Great staff! very helpful and friendly i highly recommend mixology professionals event staffing!!!

Amanda Phillips

I attended Mixology Wine Institute in the fall of 2014, and completed their bartending course to begin my bartending career. My time at that school and the years that followed being in this industry inspired me to start a company that I knew I would enjoy for many years to come. Each year since the beginning has been full of wonderful parties and delicious drinks. Once my close friends and family realized what I was doing in my spare time they began to work with me as well behind the bar. Everyone on my staff has their own way of making each event we are a part of perfect.