Mixon's In The Grove

Bradenton, FL

A Garden Oasis - "Where Love Blossoms"

Have your wedding ceremony in our gazebo, where a beautifully landscaped Koi pond and rock waterfall serves as your backdrop. For your reception, our covered pavilion comfortably holds 200 + guests. Our live web cameras allow your friends and family all over the world to view your wonderful day!

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Park, Tented

2525 27th St East, Bradenton, FL

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Melissa G

Mixon's In The Grove provided me with my fairytale wedding venue! Ever since I was a little girl this was the place I had envisioned. When I first saw the grove it brought me to tears because was the most beautiful place I had ever seen and surpassed my imagination! I lost count... Read More on how many people told me it was the most beautiful wedding venue they have ever been to! Despite getting married in the hot/muggy florida summer this place still provided us with amazing outdoor conditions and almost forgot that bugs exist outside at this place. This place is an Oasis where dreams really do come true! Thank you a thousand times over!

2015-07-25T08:03:16 Response from the vendor

WOW!!! Thanks Melissa!! It was our pleasure and what an awesome review, thanks you so much! Sheri

A Magical Wedding

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Lisa S

I was impressed with Mixon's from the start. Sheri was warm and inviting and was really helpful, letting us know all the things that we would need to put together. The venue was beautifully lit and they were really tolerant of all of our weird requests (like having a half of a... Read More chandelier). We all had a wonderful time, got tons of compliments on our wedding, and we are thankful that Mixon's was there for us!

2015-06-26T07:46:38 Response from the vendor

Thank You So Much Lisa! It was my pleasure getting to know you and your fabulous family! Loved working with you guys!

Mixons!

Reviewed on 3/28/2014 Am P

Mixons was absolutely fabulous! Sheri the wedding planner for mixons, keeps everything in a timely manor and understand people on a budget. There were several financial due dates all in a gapped time frame that made it easy to pay for everything and not feel overwhelmed laying a... Read More large amount of money at once. Sheri helped make our wedding day smooth and beautiful. The Gardens there are hidden and BEAUTIFUL! they maintain the garden wonderfully and I would recommend them to everyone!

2015-06-26T07:41:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review!! Loved being a part of your special day:)

All in one

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 sheri g

Mixon's is stunning and includes so much in their package. No hidden fees or nickel and diming. Simply the best friendly staff. feels like family

2015-04-26T09:21:59 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the review!!! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!!!

perfect day

Reviewed on 7/28/2014

We loved the setting at mixons a beautiful setting an oasis in bradenton. Very inexpesive and great staff all very helpful and a special thanks to Sherrie Thank you for a beautuful day

2015-06-26T07:48:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review! It was my Pleasure:)

VERY PLEASED!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Barbara M

I was very pleased with every aspect of the service at Mixon's. Professional and friendly. The best part was how efficient they were and how attentive to every need. I would recommend Mixon's for weddings or any other event! A big thank you to the whole staff!

Real Florida Venue

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Amanda S

This was a beautiful venue and very affordable. I had very little decorations to do because the landscaping is so beautiful and loved the "Real Florida" it represented. Kathy Decker, the coordinator, is amazing! She is half the charm of the venue and amazing to work with, she... Read More knew every detail of our wedding and was so sweet. Unfortunately she had a family emergency the day of our wedding and could not attend. We didnt like the stand-in coordinator, but we understand that things happen out of everyone's control. I'm sure if Kathy had been there everything would have been perfect. I loved my wedding venue and would do it again in a heart beat.

The Perfect Garden Wedding Spot

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Kelly G

My husband and I had a short 6 month engagement and we knew we wanted a garden wedding in Florida. We looked at 10 venues over our Christmas break and honestly, by the time I got to the last one, I had started to become disheartened. We were planning an outdoor wedding for 260... Read More people and that in itself was a hard space to fill since most venues only hold about 100 or less in that type of setting. When we walked into the butterfly garden at Mixon's, I knew this was the place. The gardens are just gorgeous! We had a wonderful gazebo where we held the actual ceremony by the water and the reception pavillion had plenty of room for dancing and the buffet and the feasting style tables I had wanted. It was magical with the lighting and the crystals and the flowers and butterflies everywhere. I couldn't have imagined it better! Not to mention, the pricing was very reasonable and the staff was so friendly and willing to help you in any way they could. Plus, it's not an over done venue and you feel like it's your own little getaway. It was simply the perfect garden spot for a wedding.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Dorothy K

Mixon's is a beautiful place to have a wedding. Kathy was wonderful to work with and kept everyone on schedule. I highly recommend them!

Absolutely Beautiful !

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 jheanell b

Having Mixon's in the Grove as our wedding venue was the best decision we made. The coordinator, Kathy is awesome. She is friendly, professional and assists you all the way through. The grove is beautiful with trees, a waterfall and flowers. Those are just the naturally... Read More occurring accessories. If you want a beautiful outdoor event with a variety of options Mixon's is for you!

easy, breezy, beautiful

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 EMILY S

Worth the price. Flexible and creative service. Stunning night time views complete with twinkle lights! Lots of space to mingle. Great alternative plans in the event of rain. We got married in october and it couldn't have been more gorgeous

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Dan K

I have nothing negative to say about this venue! It was absolutely perfect for my new wife(hee hee) and I. Not only was it one of the cheapest all inclusive (ceremony/reception/tables/chairs/covered pavilion/kitchen for caterer/multiple locations for unique pictures/etc.) It was... Read More also the best looking! Beautiful flowers everywhere! Kathy was in touch throughout! The price point was well under what the location is worth! Koi pond that guests can feed fish. We had small koi in our centerpieces that tied in perfectly with this place! We also did a butterfly release as we walked away from the ceremony and it was beautiful! plenty of room for catering, DJ, and other vendors! The best part was that we only needed flowers for bouquet's, flower girls(dressed up center pieces with leftover pedals), corsages, and boutonnieres, saving us tons on flowers! I would recommend this place for anyone and everyone who can get in! 5 stars! and many years of memories!

Amazing place to have your wedding

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Courtney A

This is a wonderful venue. Beautiful landscape and some wonderful places to take pictures. Kathy is amazing and will help you from start to finish.

Happy Bride 4/21/2011

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 melissa h

I couldn't say enough good things about Mixons! This was our ceremony and reception sight. Kathy Decker was the coordinator and she was AMAZING! She served as some what of a wedding planner to me, helping me with every detail from the decor to the food and more. Mixons is a... Read More beautiful location and so affordable! They have extremly comfordable and spacious bride and grooms dressing rooms as well as bathrooms. And don't get me started on all of the wonderful places for photos! I don't have one bad thing to say about Mixons. I am one happy bride!

Beautiful Place for a Reception

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Ashley A

Not only was Mixon's in the Grove our dream Reception location, but on top of it everyone we met with was so kind and helpful! We had looked at many other venues, and all were too expensive with very little to offer. But immediately when you walk into the pavilion and the... Read More gardens your breath is taken away! It is completely beautiful and rustic (exactly what we wanted for our reception). Kathy Decker was so helpful and easy to work with. She helped work out several details that every bride worries about (especially when you don't have a wedding planner). I would suggest this venue to everyone I meet! Beautiful groves, beautiful gardens, beautiful place! And it's fun to go to for family events!

TO Mixon's In The Grove