MJP Creative Films

All of Southern California & Available for Travel

Showcasing your wedding day the right way!

MJP Creative Films is a full service video production company based in Southern California. We specialize in wedding videography, creating a living memory of the bride and groom’s big day. We capture and tell the whole story of your special day, from the early morning jitters to the heartfelt “I Do’s” to the unforgettable grand finale. The Details: We ensure the highest quality possible. The crew consists of two videographers to capture multiple angles of the celebration. We work closely with couples to ensure we incorporate the perfect music and content to showcase the love, excitement & festivities of the day.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

All of Southern California & Available for Travel (760) 617-3990

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Rhiannon B

My husband and I could not be more in love with our wedding video! It is the perfect way to reminisce on our special day. Michael was our favorite wedding vendor we had (shh... don’t tell). He was the most professional, yet easy going. He was flexible and willing to make the... Read More video how ever long we wanted, he included the drone, and the price was within our budget! He made us feel comfortable with the camera and gave us great ideas. Our video still gives us chills!!! Highly highly recommend!!

2017-11-15T17:10:33 Response from the vendor

Rhiannon! Thank you so so much for all the wonderful things you said! I'm so happy you loved your video! You guys had such a beautiful wedding day and the venue was beyond great! I hope you both are doing are doing amazing!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Michelle T

Having MJP Creative Films at our wedding was without a doubt the best decision we made when planning our wedding. Our wedding video was absolutely perfect. It truly allows us to relive our special day over and over again. Michael has such a gift for capturing the most special... Read More moments of a wedding- without you even knowing he's there. They are so professional, timely and easy to be around. He took the time prior to our wedding to talk with us and really find out what was most important to capture and completely surpassed all of our expectations. We honestly can't say enough good things about them. His videos do much more then showcase a wedding they truly share a wedding love story. I could go on forever but I will end this with....... There is nothing like being able to watch our very own fairytale each and every time I press that play button!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Hanna C

WOW. I cannot say enough good things about Michael’s work. Starting with the planning process he made everything so easy. When it came to the wedding day he was one of the earliest vendors to arrive and it all ran so smoothly. Then, when he finished our video and my husband and... Read More I watched it for the first time we were balling! He captured each moment so perfectly it literally feels like we are reliving the day each time we watch it. I could not recommend Michael more for anyone looking for an absolutely amazing wedding video!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Marlyn C

I love my wedding video. Michael did a great job at capturing all the moments I want to relive years from now. I have a 17 minute mini-movie of my wedding day and I couldn’t be happier with it.

2017-10-29T01:31:48 Response from the vendor

Marlyn, you and Anthony had such a great day. Everything about it was so special and I'm so happy you loved the video! Thank you so much for choosing to go with me to capture your wedding day! Cheers to the future!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Samantha B

Michael is an absolute wedding saver! My photographers didn't capture the day and Michael swooped in and got every little moment and put it all to perfect music. It was amazing to have a video to share with friends and family who were unable to come and it was a great way for... Read More those in the wedding party to see the day, no one tells you how much you miss. Michael pays attention to details and meets with you before the big day and talks to you throughout the day to make sure the video will be perfect. He is so sneaky that most guests had no idea that the wedding was being filmed. My husband didn't cry during the ceremony (he didn't want to lose a bet), but he cried watching the video. I've had so many complements on how pretty my wedding was from many friends and strangers and it was because of Michaels wonderful work. I recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is worth every penny and you should hire him.

2017-10-29T22:54:52 Response from the vendor

Samantha! I'm so glad you decided to change your mind and get a wedding video better yet I'm honored you decided to go with me! It was honestly so great to work with you and Brian & your wedding day was so great! I'm glad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Margaret A

Michael was the best videographer and he made everything so easy! We planned our wedding in just a few months and gave such short notice but that did not stop him from working with us! His work is so amazing and beautiful. It has been over a year and my husband and I still... Read More obsess over our wedding video. It truly is a perfect way to go back and relive the most amazing day of my life.

2017-10-29T22:58:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing me, Margaret! I'm glad I was able to be there and capture it for you guys! It's the best feeling ever to know that you love your video! Thank you so much for the kind words! :D

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Tauna T

If there is one word I can give Micheal it would be perfection! As a woman we tend to start plan in are dream wedding at the age of 5! Lol down to every last detail you can think of! On the day of my wedding it was over in a blink of an eye! Everything happened so fast! It... Read More wasn’t until 3 weeks later I get an email saying my video is ready , what seemed like just a memory became all real to me all over again, every magical moment an moments I forgot about where all in this amazing video ! Al my emotions from the day came back! It was so beautiful ! I would recommend him an his team to anyone!! Super nice , professional, an creative ! Thank you so so so much you are worth every penny N more :)

2017-10-23T01:43:02 Response from the vendor

Tauna! Thank you and Jason for letting me be apart of your wedding! The day went so great and I had such a great time filming the day! Thank you for all your support and kind words! It means so much to me!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

Where do i even begin!! As soon as i got engaged i knew i needed to find the perfect person to showcase our love through a wedding video. I have known Michael since high school and knew he’s always been into videography and photography. So i reached out to him to see if he would... Read More be interested in being our videographer. As any stressed out bride i was a little nervous since he had never done a wedding video before so i asked him to come to our engagement shoot and put together a little video so i could see his work and see if it was what i had imagined it being before i trust him with the wedding. I was over the moon when he sent us our engagement shoot video. I cried tears of joy because it was literally perfection. I couldn’t imagine him being able to do any better than that but he proved me wrong with our actual wedding video. The music he chose, the angles, the clips…everything was perfect. Watching it for the first time was like living our wedding day all over again. He captured every important moment and the sound quality was so clear i would have thought our vows were pre-recorded. Michael and his second shooter were so professional, communicated with our photographer and exceeded all expectations. Not only did we hire him for our wedding but we will forever hire him for any event we have that we will want to relive day after day. Thank you Michael for really putting your heart and soul into your work, you are extremely talented and we can’t wait to work with you again!

2017-10-23T01:18:01 Response from the vendor

Taylor, where do I even begin?! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for everything you said! I really appreciate you guys giving me the opportunity to film and capture one of the biggest days of your life! It makes me so happy knowing how much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Brittney R

Michael was the absolute best in all aspects. He made contacting him so easy and effortless and the process stress free. He is hands down becoming one of the best wedding videographers in the business and his talent is amazing. Both my husband and I are more than in love with... Read More our wedding video and it is beyond what we had ever imagined. We will truly treasure for it the rest of our lives. He is the best!

2017-10-20T18:25:47 Response from the vendor

Brittney, Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was nothing short of amazing! I had such a great time working with you and your husband from beginning to end! Cheers to the future!

Michael Peters

Hi, I’m Michael. I’m a professional videographer & photographer in Southern California, specializing in wedding videography. I have years of experience in producing retail, lifestyle & travel videos, but wedding videography is my absolute favorite. Its an honor to contribute to the bride and groom’s big day, by capturing the love & excitement they share on film to create a living memory of their wedding day from early morning jitters to grand finale. It’s such a joy to share the finished video with the newlyweds, allowing them to relive their special day & continue sharing it with loved ones.