Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Every detail was above and beyond!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

We used MMJ Events for our wedding this past May. We were engaged last July- and even before we were engaged I knew I wanted to use MMJ Events. Meleka did my best friends wedding a few years back, and it was absolutely gorgeous. From the beginning I knew I could trust... Read More Meleka with planning our wedding, but I also knew that I could express any opinion I was having, and wasn't afraid of hurting anyone's feelings. Her attention to detail is uncanny, and "Everything she touched turned to gold". I know it sounds corny but literally every detail she handled was done to a tee- small and big details, nothing went untouched. She also came up with unique ideas for the wedding that set our wedding apart from others. If I had the ability I would have parties and renew my vows every year just so she could plan the event- because any event she does is magical! We had an experience with MMJ events that was nothing short of amazing, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Destination Dream

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Kirstin S

When my fiance and I first got engaged, we were dead set on getting married in Columbus. Like every other bride, I started to feel overwhelmed with venues, vendors, and details. I came across the MMJ website and knew within minutes that Meleka was the planner for us. When I... Read More called my fiance to let him know I wanted to hire a planner, his response was " we can handle the wedding ourselves." Boy was he wrong! We fell in love with Meleka and her style immediately. We knew we needed her full service package. After months of planning a wedding in Columbus, we threw Meleka a curve ball and decided to have a destination Canada! Oh and I should mention the wedding was in Montreal where the locals speak mostly French. We were absolutely thrilled when Meleka agreed to change plans. With no way of seeing venues or meeting vendors in person, Meleka had her work cut out for her! She spent countless hours researching and requesting information from Montreal vendors. While planning the wedding, we became really close friends. It started to feel like I was planning my wedding with my best friend. We share the same taste which made it more fun to pick out the details. Don't get me wrong, planning a destination comes with it's challenges, but Meleka kept me sane and excited the entire time! From save the date cards to dress fittings to coordinating our budget, she handled everything. Before we knew it, it was time to go to Montreal. She was by my side at 5am boarding a flight to Canada. She handled the crazy flight attendant that tried to stuff my couture gown in an overhead compartment. She calmed my nerves as the TSA shoved my dress through the x-ray machine. Meleka coordinated every last minute detail and handled attitudes from vendors as well as family members. This planner doesn't take no for an answer, she ALWAYS finds an alternative solution. Minutes before I walked down the aisle, I realized I hadn't eaten all day. Feeling faint, Meleka pulled out a mini container of peanut butter and hand fed me (one of the funniest wedding photos). She is 100% on point with her brides :) When she brought us in for our first reveal, my heart stopped! Every detail was absolutely amazing! I couldn't believe how gorgeous it turned out. The entire design and layout was exactly how we had imagined it and more. Her attention to detail really came through when it was all put together and our guests complimented us on every aspect of the wedding. From the individual guest menu cards to the lights hanging over the dance floor, our entire wedding was everything we had dreamed (I know cliche, but very true)! Meleka took on the huge task of planning a wedding in another country where English was the second language. She nailed it! We couldn't imagine our engagement or wedding without her beautiful work. We can't thank her enough :)

More than just a wedding planner!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Shelly W

With a full time job, a fiance who lived out of state, and not a single family member who lived in or around the city we were planning our wedding in, we were in dire need of a planner who would be able to handle our whole planning process while also keeping me sane. Meleka did... Read More just that. She wasn't just a wedding planner for me... she was a scheduler, an anxiety reducer, a decision maker, a motivator, a vendor liaison, and much more. I was out of town every other weekend visiting my fiance, and with a 5 month time frame to plan a 250+ wedding Meleka had everything under control. She just told me where to be and when, told me what decisions I needed to make by what date, helped limit my options so I didn't have time to be indecisive or have to do any of my own research, and helped me put my simple ideas into a fabulously beautiful wedding. I interviewed with other companies, but they felt just like that.. like companies. Like teams of women who their only goal was to build the biggest most fabulous wedding for me. But what was most important to me was how Meleka made me feel like I was in charge, like she was working solely to make me happy to create this day for me, and made me feel like her job was more than just to plan but to also make me feel comfortable, calm, and anxiety free. Any problem there was, I could call Meleka any time of day or email her and she responded ASAP and was already on it fixing it. Which is why we really never had any issues. And Meleka's main concern was making sure I knew she had everything under control which she did. Which was so comforting not having anyone else in town to help me with this wedding. She became more of a friend than a wedding planner and made what could have been the most frustrating and hectic and busy process into a seamless, joyful, and fun process!!! My fiance and I were both very thankful for the hard work Meleka put into our wedding, as it turned out better than we every could have imagined!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah K

Thank you Meleka and MMJ Events for creating the most incredible wedding day for us! Meleka was recommended by a friend and having her as our wedding planning from the start was the best decision we made throughout this process. We got married at the Ohio Statehouse on September... Read More 10th - I can't believe it has already been over a month since our special day. Each day that goes by I think about a different detail from our wedding weekend and am so thankful for all of the support and love we had from our vendors. Meleka and her team were outstanding! They were detail-oriented, creative, thoughtful and created a vision for our day with us that we will never forget. Meleka is an incredible wedding planner and one we would recommend to anyone. Her business philosophy is one that you won't find in other wedding planners - she is all in! She loves what she does and it shows in each and every one of her weddings. Meleka is very talented and someone that both Kyle and I are thankful to have had in our lives during our wedding and grateful to have met in life. We would highly recommend Meleka and her team and know that she would deliver on creating the best day you could ever ask for. Meleka, thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Eryn G

We hired Meleka for our winter wedding at the Statehouse earlier this year. I had most of the wedding planned by the time I realized I didn't want to be stressed the day of by setting up tables, and making sure everything got there on time, etc. She came highly recommended by... Read More our photographers and I am so glad we had Meleka there for our big day. She put out fires before they became anything to worry out, she made sure everything happened on schedule, and did everything with such grace. Even though I had most of the wedding planned, I knew Meleka was the woman to ask for advice, so I set up 2-3 design meetings with her, to make sure I had picked the right table cloths, center pieces, etc. Our wedding was everything I imagined and I'm so grateful for Meleka and all that she did. I really wish I had another reason to work with her in the future! Meleka is kind, intelligent, and a total genius in her field - I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Bryanna R

MMJ Events helped us plan our end of summer destination wedding in Nashville that ~220 guests attended. We absolutely could not have pulled off our wedding if it wasn't for these incredible women. They went above and beyond for us throughout the year and a half that we were... Read More engaged. This included ensuring that we had the best vendors in Nashville, keeping us organized, helping us with design, and pulling lessons learned from previous events, to help inform us when we were making big decisions. Our wedding was not easy to plan. As I mentioned, we were planning a destination wedding, and on top of that, we switched our venue to a bigger space 5 months beforehand. MMJ Events was patient with us and helped us through the process of selecting and securing a new venue, although it cost them a lot of extra time. They also went above and beyond on helping us find the best vendors in Nashville and secure rentals, which we could have not done on our own. Leading up to the wedding I did not have to worry about finalizing anything with our vendors, which was a huge relief given all of the other things that take place leading up to the wedding. Also, MMJ Events uses the best tools in the business for their full-serve wedding clients. They utilize Aisle Planner, a wedding planning application, which tracks all of your wedding information in one place including the guest list, guest contact information, response information, budget, seating charts, design boards, and an extensive to-do list with dates assigned to each task. This tool was invaluable to me, as I travel almost every week for my job, and needed to have all of my information digitally in one place. MMJ Events was also accommodating to my busy and often unpredictable work schedule and was easy to communicate with. I appreciated their points of view when I asked them questions, and how they leveraged their past experiences to help us make decisions along the way. They are also extremely talented at design and coordinating a unique and cohesive event. They take a vision and run with it, and you don't have to worry about any of the details. The day of coordination was also wonderful. Meleka went outside of her scope to ensure the ceremony and reception went as smoothly as possible. For example, our band was not very prepared for some of the music they needed to play on the iPod for the mother/son dance, so Meleka jumped in, found the song on her phone, and hooked it up in place of the band. She really does it all, and she is all in to make your wedding the best it can be. Thank you to MMJ Events for helping us plan the best day of our lives and being there for us throughout the entire wedding planning process!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Monika D

We hired Meleka as our full service wedding designer after seeing pictures all over social media of other beautiful weddings she designed. After our 1st meeting I knew that we did not need to look any further for a wedding planner. From day 1, it was easy to see that she is... Read More passionate about wedding planning and goes the extra mile to make sure her clients expectations are exceeded. For example, when we couldn’t find a round wooden bar for our outdoor tented reception at any rental companies, she went 1 step further and found an independent contractor that actually built us a custom round wooden bar that was exactly what we dreamed of. Through every step of the process, her vision and creativity shined through. From a few simple pictures and a color palette she was able to bring what we envisioned to life. On top of having excellent vision and creativity, Meleka also has relationships with the best vendors around and can find the perfect fit for any wedding and any budget. She recommended such amazing vendors that we were a joy to work with and get to know (especially Miam Cakes – her cakes-wow!) Meleka has a very friendly personality and is extremely easy to work with. At no time during the planning process did we feel like our ideas were not taken into consideration. Our wedding was beyond perfection and looked like it was straight out of a magazine due to Meleka and her team. The only thing we would have done differently is we would have hired her sooner!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Katie L

When my now husband proposed in Puerto Rico in December 2014, I immediately declared we WOULD be getting a wedding planner because while I have big visions, I have zero creative bones in my body. We returned back to Denver where we were living at the time when I was perusing... Read More Pinterest for wedding ideas. I came across a photo of this beautiful ceremony space with chandeliers and big windows and thought to myself, "that is gorgeous!" It wasn't until I looked underneath the picture and saw it was in COLUMBUS, OHIO (my home town - hey!) that I started to really get excited. I then proceeded to stalk MMJEvents and Meleka for a solid two hours and decided then and there that her portfolio perfectly matched what I was envisioning for our wedding: creative, top quality, and uniquely personalized to the couple getting married. When I met her in person, I knew there was no other person who could make my dreams come to life. Through the process she was not only the most amazing planner, but truly became a confidant and friend. I can say, with full confidence, that I had FUN planning our wedding. I heard from brides these horror stories about how you just want to drop it all and go to the court house. Um, excuse me? Not for ONE SECOND. All I wanted was for our special day to get here and see our vision come to life. And when I say "come to life" I mean exceed my expectations beyond my wildest dreams. Our wedding was legitimately magical. I had zero concerns or stress the day of (except tripping down the aisle, but I realized I probably wouldn't be the first bride in history so didn't worry that much more). I loved every second of working with Meleka and her "say yes" attitude made me feel so important. She has extremely close relationships with her vendors and isn't afraid to tell you, "I think your idea is great, but what about..." and it usually ends up making your vision THAT much better. She's a professional and really goes above and beyond to make your day the best ever. Without a doubt, she's the best in Columbus. I have already recommended her to two of my bridal friends, and will continue to force my friends and family to hire her because EVERY ONE deserves to have the best experience of their lives planning their wedding and on their wedding day and Meleka and her team make that happen!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Karis I

Meleka Did A Wonderful Job! We used MMJ Events for our wedding this July and we couldn’t be happier! Meleka was a pleasure to work with, and we don’t know what we would have done without her. During the planning process she did a wonderful job helping us choose vendors that... Read More were both within our price range, and lived up to our standards. Her wealth of knowledge went so far in helping us compare different options, and know if a certain vendor was worth the extra cost, or if our money would be better spent elsewhere. When it came time to meet with those vendors she helped us relax, explaining anything we did not understand, and made us feel comfortable making decisions for the big day. What really made Meleka stand out was her amazing attention to detail. Every little part of the wedding was planned out perfectly. We could tell that she worked hard to listen to us, look at our Pinterest boards, and do her research, and went the extra mile to make sure that every second of our wedding was what we wanted or better. Even with all of the different factors that go into planning a wedding, everything felt complete and harmonious, and felt like a dream. On the day of the ceremony Meleka was phenomenal. She was calm and collected, and was able to effectively manage everyone in the party to ensure that everyone was where they were supposed to be. Her presence during the wedding - and throughout the entire planning process - took so much stress off of our shoulders. We don’t know what we would have done without Meleka, she was an answer to prayer, and went the extra mile to ensure that our wedding was better than we could have ever dreamed.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

My daughter first connected with MMJ at a “tasting event” (whatever that is!.) They chatted about what a wedding planner could do. My daughter came home and pitched the idea. Her main points were summarized by the statement, “This could eliminate a lot of stress.” She had... Read More me! We went and chatted with MMJ and found out what Meleka and her crew did. We signed up, and they did what they said they would do and much more. It is difficult to put into words the sense of competence and calm that Meleka brought to the process. Most of the things necessary to prepare for a wedding are not something one does every day. We didn’t know the options. We didn’t know a good price from a bad one. We didn’t know what would “work” and what would not. The MMJ team did know! Priceless knowledge! Meleka was very easy to talk to, and was very patient with all of our questions. She has an incredible work ethic and there were never any surprises. The website where “Dad” can track the spending or where “Mom” and daughter can be reminded of tasks and timelines is very valuable, as it puts hundreds of details in one place with easy access. On the day of the wedding we all just “showed up.” We were free to enjoy every moment because Meleka and her team worried about all the details . . . right down to how to occupy the flower girl when she wasn’t “flower girling.” If Steve Martin had hired Meleka instead of “Frank,” I’m quite certain that “The Father of the Bride” would have enjoyed the meal at the reception and gotten to dance with his daughter. . . plus, and best of all, the wedding would have stayed in budget! My wife and I both agree that the cost of MMJ’s services was the very best money we spent on what turned out to be a very beautiful and fun wedding.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

I don't know how I would have been able to have the wedding of my dreams without MMJ events. Meleka is such a pleasure to work with! She literally made things so easy for me. We hired MMJ events as our day of coordinator for our wedding. This allowed our last month before the... Read More wedding to be stress free. Meleka took over contacting our vendors, making our timeline and running the show at our rehearsal and wedding. She also set up our decor and made sure we didn't get bothered on the day of our wedding with the little things. We honestly couldn't have done it without MMJ events. She was not only the cheapest vendor we hired but also the most valuable. I highly recommend MMJ events for any event or wedding you are planning. Being a bride and trying to do it all on my own was ridiculous, MMJ events was the best decision we ever made! I just wish I would have used the company for my entire wedding planning not just the day of!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kelli V

After seeing MMJ Events all over Instagram and following them for several months before I got engaged I knew I wanted to hire them in some capacity for my wedding. I knew I wouldn't need assistance with the overall design and wedding details so we hired MMJ Events for our day... Read More of coordinating and I am so thankful that we did. We met with Meleka about 6 weeks before our wedding and went over important details. From there she worked with our vendors in setting up a timeline and making sure that everything would run smoothly. I was very glad that we had her, especially the week of when things get super crazy. It was nice to have the peace of mind that someone else was going to take care of everything and it put my mind at ease knowing I was going to be able to sit back and enjoy the day.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rachel C

We hired MMJ events for our day-of coordinators and could not have been happier with Rachel and Heather who helped make our day so special! We met with Meleka once in person to go over the details and then communicated via email the weeks & days leading up to the event. Meleka... Read More gave us some great ideas to help put the finishing touches on our wedding. The day-of services started with a good morning text from Rachel congratulating me on the big day. It was so great that she channeled in on all of the excitement we had, but she also made me feel like everything was handled and under control. It was great having the day-of resource so my family and I could focus on soaking up all of the important memories of the day (and not stressing!). Rachel answered all of my questions and last minute texts, which was so appreciated. Everything felt like it all went perfectly according to plan! It wasn't until hours later that I found out there a huge mishap with our grooms cake, but Rachel contacted the vendor and communicated everything through my Maid of Honor, so I didn't have to even know about it. We laughed about how oblivious I was to the cake incident, but that's exactly how it should have been! I didn't fret once about how the day would turn out because I completely trusted MMJ events. I definitely recommend their day-of services as a budget-friendly option for those brides who want the extra help with last minute planning and coordinating for the wedding day. Rachel, Heather & Meleka were all wonderful to work with and I couldn't have imagined my day without them!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Before we got engaged I thought the idea of a wedding planner was a little ridiculous. Then I saw all of the details that go into planning and carrying out a great wedding. Meleka went above and beyond what me or my wife could have imagined for our wedding. I was blown away... Read More with the final product, and would recommend MMJ to any one who wants a great wedding.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Meleka was recommended to me by a friend when my current wedding coordinater was dropping the ball on just about everything. Deciding to have Meleka come in and take over was one of the best decisions I've made! Every detail of my wedding was perfect, and I could not have been... Read More happier with the look, style and feel. I had countless comments on how beautiful the wedding was!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Hannah T

Where do I even begin with Meleka and her team? My wedding was literally PERFECT thanks to her! When I say perfect, I mean it. She made all of my crazy ideas come to life without any hesitation. She kept butterflies alive for days in her refrigerator. She was on the ground... Read More cleaning dirt off of my wedding gown just hours before the ceremony. She assisted my dog down the aisle and I am pretty sure she even brought the sunshine as it had rained 21 days in a row - literally!! She does not skip a beat and her attention to detail is out of this world. She is by far the BEST wedding planner and I could not imagine choosing anyone else.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Tyler S

My wife and I hired Meleka at MMJ Events to be our ‘day of’ wedding coordinator for our big day. I will admit I was skeptical if we needed a coordinator - given the venue had staff that could help out with odds and ends and we had both been in dozens of weddings so "we knew" the... Read More routine pretty well. I will also admit I was wrong…. Meleka was an amazing value-add to our event from the planning and coordination of vendors, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and everything the day of. She even helped diffuse a sticky situation that arose last minute with a vendor that really helped keep the focus on us and stress levels down. She is the ultimate addition to the wedding process and an even better person. 5 Stars it is!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 emily j

A mutual friend recommended Meleka Jolliff of MMJ Events and the moment I met her I knew she was the planner for us. Not only was her work amazing, but we clicked immediately. Meleka was there every step of the way with our planning process and she didn't miss a beat. All of my... Read More family and bridesmaids live in other cities and states so she really was my soundboard for each decision we had to make. She has great relationships with all vendors and did an amazing job getting each of them on the same page with the same image. For the reception, we had a vision of a clear tent reception and she helped turn it into a wedding masterpiece. It was better than I could have ever dreamed of. Every detail of the wedding design was extremely well thought out and personalized. She is also extremely organized and our wedding day went off without a hitch. I honestly cannot recommend MMJ enough. She is simply the best in the business!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Hailey M

Where do I begin? In August of 2014, my best friend asked me to marry him, and of course I said yes! The type A beast within me went straight into planning mode a few days later. My fiance (now husband!) is a dream, and wanted input on food and alcohol, so I (and my... Read More amazing mom) had free reign to do WHATEVER I wanted. The private wedding Pinterest boards (you know you have them) moved to public, and mom and I started at it! My mom and I both work full time jobs, volunteer, and wanted to keep some sort of a social life during the year of wedding planning, so after about a week of thinking we could plan this wedding on our own, we quickly realized that we needed to hire a planner. I met with several planners I found here on The Knot, and they were all lovely, but when I met Meleka (MMJ), I knew we had found the one! She was organized, her portfolio was amazing, and she seemed like someone I could hang with for the next year (brides to be, this is important that you click with your planner bc you will talk to her ALL THE TIME!). Going back to the type A beast that I can be. I am organized, detail oriented, and I knew what I wanted my wedding to look like. I was a little scared to let go of the control, but Meleka was an amazing match for me. She was always one step ahead of me. When I had a question, she had an answer. When I found a problem, she found a solution. She had all of the details nailed down. Amazing. Fast forward to the month of the wedding. Everyone I knew kept asking if I was stressed out or freaking out or if I had a million things to do. I kept calling Meleka asking why I wasn't stressed out. It was because she had my back. She was taking care of the details that I otherwise would have been FREAKING OUT over. Fast forward to the day of the wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy the day without having to run around checking things off the list or tracking vendors. My mom was with me instead of setting up tables, my girls were with me instead of running a last minute errand for me, my husband got to play golf with with guys that morning. There was no stress. Then, we got to the venue, and I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was. Meleka took my 5,000 pins, my crazy descriptions, and all of the emails of ideas and thoughts and put together exactly what we wanted. It was beyond gorgeous. Best. Day. Ever. We could not have done this alone (or if we did, we would have been driven to the brink of insanity). I had the best experience with Meleka, and I would recommend her over and over again. <3

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lindsay D

We hired Meleka with MMJ Events just over seven months before our wedding date, selecting the full event planning option. We had the ceremony & reception location set, but I did not know where to begin, in order to start pulling the rest together. I knew we would need help! I... Read More really appreciated Meleka's easy-to-use timelines and budget tracker. I am a control freak when it comes to logistical details, but my artistic creativity is quite lacking. I needed someone I could trust to organize all the planning logistics the way I wanted, but really help me start from scratch on the design aspect. She was able to take all of my ideas, from hundreds of Pinterest pictures and create a cohesive event design. Having someone help me negotiate with vendors, while sometimes receiving a discount, was a huge help. Almost every vendor we used was on her preferred vendors list, and they were ALL fabulous. One of the top reasons we wanted a planner, was to ensure everything ran smoothly on the day of our wedding, without having to task family members with additional responsibilities, or do it ourselves. As such, I woke up on my wedding day completely stress-free because I was 100% confident that everything would be handled. While I later found out about a few very minor mishaps, I never knew anything was amiss on the day of, because it was promptly handled. If nothing else, that made it worth every penny! I definitely recommend Meleka, especially for her event design. Our day was perfect, and just as I imagined it!

Terrific Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Amy B

I knew I would need assistance with my backyard DIY country wedding. Not only would I need the normal wedding support but I knew getting our farm ready for 200 guests would be tricky. Meleka was fully engaged in the process with me and was a tremendous help whether it was... Read More vendor recommendations, tent placement, guest gift bags, reception set-up, and the list goes on. The day of the wedding was full of setting up and last minute details and if it hadn't been for Meleka's organization and keeping me on track, I'm certain I would have been late to my own wedding! She had everyone dressed and put together with flowers in hand, ready for the ceremony on time, and I didn't have to think about a thing. We had some rain on our wedding day and Meleka had Plan B ready to go before I could even start worrying about it. Luckily we didn't have to alter things because the rain stopped just in time, but if we would have, I was confident with her decisions, and I think any bride with an outdoor wedding would agree what a big deal that is! Meleka and her team worked tirelessly behind the scenses to make things happen, making decisions and keeping me stress free so that I could truly enjoy my wedding day to the fullest. I wholly recommend Meleka and MMJ Events for your wedding or party planning. She will be a truly invested partner in your event and will work diligently to make your vision come to life.

Absolutely beautiful wedding...the most perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

My daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful...It was the most perfect day! Meleka and her staff did an excellent job; they are very knowledgeable, passionate and they created wonderful memories for our family and friends. Meleka definitely exceeded my expectations and I... Read More would strongly recommend her! Thank you for a job well done!

A wonderful experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jacquilyn S

MMJ events did an excellent job planning our wedding from start to finish. Meleka's eye for creativity and style combined with her close relationships to excellent vendors helped make our wedding beautiful, unique and truly memorable. We don't know what we would have done... Read More without Meleka and her team; the day flowed seamlessly thanks to them and left us with no worries.

Meleka is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Elizabeth A

I hired Meleka for day-of services to make sure everything was on schedule and running smoothly and that's exactly what happened. She paid attention to every detail to insure the most perfect day ever! She is extremely responsive, laid back and really wants the best for her... Read More brides. I highly, HIGHLY recommend Meleka!

Great wedding planner!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014

MMJ Events provided a partial wedding planning package. It was a perfect balance -- the package was budget-friendly, but also provided some much needed support for the things that I DIDN'T realize needed to be prepped for wedding day! The team was incredibly professional and... Read More forward-thinking; they really worked to ensure that my dream was captured on my wedding day. MMJ Events has tremendous flexibility when it comes to your event: if you need someone to provide support from light to bright, or if you simply need someone to keep you sane throughout the final 3 months, they are the go-to!

Start a Conversation!