MN Bridal Hair & Makeup On Location Artistry

Twin Cities

Our passion for excellence shows with every bride.

We are an experienced wedding team and feel honored to be a part of our brides special day. The key to our success is listening to our brides requests and delivering the highest results to ensure she feels the most beautiful she has ever felt when she walks down the aisle. Our brides radiate beauty.

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

St Paul, MN Twin Cities (612) 718-2056

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Ashley A

Hire these girls!!! I can't say enough good things about Lori and Meghan and the whole team. Being in many weddings before, I was very worried about hair and makeup since I never thought anyone previously ever did that great of a job and boy was I wrong. I had nothing to worry... Read More about being in Lori and Meghan's hands. Not only did they make me feel beautiful but they put so much time and energy into everything they were doing so it would all be perfect. They were a delight to be around the whole day, we felt like they were one of us! Not only did they do a great job on myself but they made my bridesmaids even more beautiful than they already were. They all kept commenting the whole night about how great they felt and the amazing job the girls did. I can't thank them enough! Thank you for helping make my day perfect!!

2016-03-25T22:59:47 Response from the vendor

We are so, so honored that you chose us! We can't wait to see the pictures from the day. You and your ladies were so amazing to work with also!

The only way to go

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

In a word: wow. I know people are supposed to say how great you look on your wedding day, but people have not stopped complimenting us on our hair and makeup and asking us who did it. I am not much of girly girl, but I wanted to look great for my wedding day and we had chosen a... Read More gorgeous venue and a great photographer--I needed to look the part! I am so glad we did this. Lori and Meghan from MN Bridal Hair & Makeup Artistry made me look and feel AMAZING. Their experience really shows through in how professional they are in answering questions, addressing concerns and making suggestions. They came to our home for a trial run prior to the wedding and we had so much fun with them. They can do everything from vintage styles to what's on trend today. We our treated all the women in our wedding party to their services and we could not have been happier. Lori and Meghan were not only professional, but also funny and fun to be around. If you are looking for celebrity level hair and make up styling for your big day, this is the only way to go. I really cannot thank them enough for how special they made me feel or how grateful I am that they absolutely nailed it on my wedding day!

2014-11-06T08:44:22 Response from the vendor

We were overjoyed to be selected to work with you and Michelle. It was a gorgeous event with two amazing women. Thank you!

PERFECTION 4 a bride with naturally curly hair! + makeup

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Brittney L

Having naturally curly hair and wanting it be natural on my wedding day, made me very nervous when it came to finding someone to do my hair. People who have naturally curly hair know, it's almost impossible to find someone who knows how to work with curly hair. Laurie was... Read More amazing! She listened to what I had to say and did such an amazing job. I had 2 trials before the wedding to make sure my hair was exactly the way I wanted it with my natural curls. She came to my house and was fun, sweet and easy to work with. It was easy to see that she truly cares about each and every bride. After a day of wedding dress shopping it was nice to have that genuine feeling. Laurie showed up early on my wedding day and was promptly ready to go. She also did my mom, bridesmaids and flower girls hair which also looked amazing! Kumi came along with Laurie and did all of our make up. We all did the spray brush which looking fantastic for our video and all the pictures. Everyone looked stunning! I highly recommend every bride to be worry free on your wedding day and have them do your hair and make up. (Yes it's a bit of a sludge) but for me, there was nothing better than waking up the morning of my wedding and getting to enjoy the day stress free after all the planning I had done!!

2014-11-06T08:42:52 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and your entire family so much! We are excited that your gorgeous day will be in Mpls-St.Paul Magazine in the spring. Thank you for letting us be a part of your wonderful wedding Brittney!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Polina H

Lori and Meghan were absolutely amazing! They did hair for me and five other ladies and made everyone feel absolutely beautiful and special! Leading up to the day, Lori was very responsive and approachable. I loved her work during trial and was very excited to have them back for... Read More the wedding day, and they went above and beyond all expectations. They arrived on time and made sure that everyone was ready by the time specified. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Amy L

My bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous! We loved the hair and makeup. Lori and Meghan were great. They are very nice and professional! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Julie G

I loved having my hair and makeup done by Angela and Catie! I loved that they came to my house to do hair and makeup trial runs prior to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, they made me feel pampered and my hair and makeup looked great all day! I would highly recommend this... Read More company for bridal hair and makeup.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Krysta R

Loved their work! I have never looked better... which is good, since it was my wedding day! I received so many compliments, as did my bridesmaids, on how amazing our hair and make-up looked. It was so nice to have them come to us and not have to worry about timing everything to... Read More travel to a salon and stay on schedule. Their prices and convenience is worth it. I am so glad I found them and their personalities make the experience even more fun and exciting. They made me feel so beautiful and special and I greatly appreciate it. I would recommend them to anyone needing a stylist for their big day!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015

Well worth the money. I had a very casual wedding... Black cocktail dress, etc. I did however want a fabulous up-do and my makeup done for family pictures. Plus it was so great that the girls came to my home so I could enjoy the day with my kids and husband-to-be. I received so... Read More many compliments into the night from friends and family. I would highly recommend MN Bridal Hair & Makeup to any bride wanting to look fabulous on their big day!

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Michelle H

My wife and I were married on Saturday September 20, 2014. When marriage equality passed in MN in 2013, we knew immediately that the only person that could capture the beauty we wanted to feel on our special day was Lori Sherrick of MN Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry. Lori and... Read More makeup artist, Megan, made our dreams come true. We knew immediately upon consulting with them that we were in good hands. We felt so comfortable with them both. It was great to be able to transform into brides together before our special day. Our visions came true before our eyes. On the day of our wedding, we were able to get ready in our suite and they truly made our experience a relaxing and stress free time. They were both so warm and welcoming to our friends and family. Our bridal party was blown away at what a beautiful job they had done for all of us. They were professional, efficient, and all while making us feel so at ease. All of our friends and family raved about how stunning our hair and makeup was. Of the 7 years that I have been with my beautiful wife, I have never seen her glow more than that memorable day. Thank you for making our dreams come true. Sincerely, Michelle Hummer Jensen

Worth Every Penny!!!! I would choose them again!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

Choosing Lori to do my hair and Sarah to do my makeup, as well as my mom, sister, and mother in law was probably the best decision I made in my wedding planning. We all looked great! Our hair and makeup lasted all day. It took all the stress of getting ready out of my hands. I... Read More personally feel there is way too much to do on your wedding day. No matter how good you are at doing your own hair and make up, leave it to these professionals. AND they came to us. We didn't have to drive to a salon and then drive to another location to get dressed. A huge time saver! They had all the cutting edge products and tools that would honestly have cost us thousands if we tried to replicate their services ourselves. They did a great job helping us pick out styles that were fashionable and flattering both in person and in photos. They were talented, experienced, timely and joy to be around.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 K P

Lori did my hair for my September wedding and I couldn't be happier! She was so easy to work with, listening to my ideas, but also offering suggestions of her own, to get the perfect style. It was great to have a trial run so that the day of felt relaxed and easy. Lori has a... Read More great calm energy which is so nice on a crazy day! I loved my hair, and my 2 bridesmaids' hair looked fantastic too! Highly recommend.

2014-11-06T08:47:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kate! You were such a sweetie and your natural beauty made it easy to beautify you on your wedding day! Thank you!

Totally Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 6/15/2014

My one splurge expense was my wedding day hair and make-up. If I'm going to look at these photos for the rest of my life, I'm going to look amazing. Lori and Ashley made that goal possible! I felt like a movie star/model on my wedding day thanks to them. The makeup lasted... Read More through the happy tears during the ceremony and many guest kisses and hugs. I loved how they made me look so natural. I also treated my 4 bridesmaids and mother to hair and makeup because I wanted everyone to feel as beautiful as I did.

Perfect Makeup

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Kirsten Z

Although they are a bit on the high side, I loved my makeup for the wedding. She listened to what I had to say and did a fantastic job.

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 RaeAnn S

Lori worked with me to deliver the exact hairstyle I was looking for. She was a great listener, had tons of great ideas, and was super fun to work with. She helped me find what my words could not describe and I couldn't be happier with my wedding hairstyle. On the day of my... Read More wedding, she was early and was a definite source of CALM for me. Her services were such a great value and the quality was remarkable - I wish I could get married everyday so she could do my hair! :)

2013-09-24T22:08:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You were an absolute doll to work with!

Luxurious Style

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Kris W

Lori created a divine hairstyle and added a beautiful hair flower that added a special flair to my wedding look. Super professional service! It was worth it and I highly recommend her!

2013-09-24T22:09:50 Response from the vendor

It was our honor to work with you and create the perfect style for your wedding!

I highly recommend MN Bridal Make-up

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Emily F

I thought they did a great job on my makeup. They did a good job of interpreting what I wanted so it still looked more naturally. It lasted all day long and looked amazing in all the pictures. There's a lot of focus on the bride, so it's really nice to not have to worry about... Read More your make-up coming off throughout the day.

Make Up

Reviewed on 9/30/2010 Stefanie E

She was wonderful! I went in the Thursday before my wedding for a test run and then she came to my hotel and provided make up for me and my mom. I'm so glad we had it done!

Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Natalie H

This company was awesome! The owner Sarah was on of the artists for myself, bridal party and mothers. She did such a wonderful job and everyone loved their makeup. I was so impressed with how quick she got through girls, yet what a wonderful job she did. She had one other... Read More artist helping her. Would recommend this makeup artist over and over.

Great

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 arian j

The hairstylist was amazing and Sarah was an excellent and fast makeup artist.