A pampered day for you and your squad

The mobile salon creates a unique experience with services such as hair, make-up, spray tan, haircuts, color, hair extensions and men’s grooming. Not only does the Mobile Bridal Salon provide all of these amenities, but also the Mobile Bridal Salon comes to the bride, creating an easy and personalized environment.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Lindsey W

Sam and her team (Tina & Tara) far exceeded my expectations! My husband and I planned a destination wedding in Palm Springs, CA from Chicago. It was so seamless working with Sam. She and her team even traveled to Palm Springs the day before to do my Trial before my rehearsal... Read More dinner! They were ready to go Saturday morning, stayed on schedule, and my entire wedding party LOVED their hair & makeup, including myself! Sam did my makeup and Tina did my hair - both fully made my vision a reality. They were fun and great to hang with for the day. And to top it off, Sam and I discovered we went to college together and had many mutual friends! It was meant to be :) I would recommend Sam and her team at Mobile Bridal Salon to anyone needing a traveling hair and make up team in the Southern CA area!!! Thank you Sam, and congratulations on YOUR wedding!!! :)

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Emily S

Samantha and Tina are absolutely incredible and were one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. I fell in love with the way they do makeup in a way that looks natural and stunningly beautiful at the same. Sam did such an incredible job of making me look... Read More like a prettier version of myself. And Tina did a great job with my hair. I had some adjustments to make after the trial, and was a little worried about how it would all turn out. I had no need to be concerned, because Tina took the adjustments and some suggestions from the bridesmaids day-of and made my hair absolutely perfect. My makeup and hair lasted perfectly for the 12+ hours of that day and my husband was happy that my makeup didn’t cover up my freckles or make me look like a different person. They also did a great job with my bridesmaids and mom. They took suggestions from a couple girls who are more girly/fashion-conscious, but I also loved that they were able to just take care of the girls who didn't have ideas of their own. Perfect, low-stress, and fun. On top of all that, Sam was incredibly professional and easy to work with. And both Sam and Tina were a joy to be with during the trial and wedding day. It was like having an extra couple girlfriends in the bridal suite. They were great even down to the little detail of putting on a perfect mix of music, which was great since I had forgotten to bring tunes.

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Lindsey A

MBS is the absolute best choice for hair and makeup. Samantha and Tina made my bridesmaids and I the best versions of ourselves; they brought out our natural beauty and made us feel glamorous without being "overdone". Beyond their amazing work, here are some other reasons to... Read More consider MBS: 1. Very responsive - Samantha responded to my original inquiry and questions throughout the process in 24 hours. 2. All services in one - No need to book separate companies or services which can get logistically complicated and pricey. I only had to work with Samantha to book everything from trial to day of. 3. It lasts - our hair and makeup made it all day and night through a 100 degree heat wave... It's one thing to look nice for an hour, but there were no issues with hair and makeup lasting long term. 4. They are flexible - I added my mom at the last minute and Samantha was more than accommodating. Additionally, my mom didn't want a traditional updo so Tina gave her a great blowout instead. 5. They are professional and fun - Samantha and Tina felt like part of the bridal party, but still kept us on schedule throughout the day. On a scale of 1-10 MBS is an 11. You will not regret working with them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Carolyn B

Sam and Ashley were awesome and I felt gorgeous on my wedding day! I was guilty of a total change-up after my first hair and makeup trial (I also changed my mind of my dress, so I was that person...), and they were totally accommodating. I left the second trial so glad I had... Read More rethought my look and feeling amazing! Ashley also came to our house to do my color a few weeks before the wedding, and I'm super glad we did it because I love my color :) Sam got back to me quickly throughout the whole planning and wedding process, answered all my questions and was super helpful. They did a great job getting myself and five bridesmaids ready ahead of schedule and looking fly! Thank you Sam and Ashley, you ladies rock!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Clelia R

Sam and Tina are the best! They took care of me and my entire bridal party and they did such a fantastic job. The trial was very helpful and on my wedding day, my hair and make-up were exactly what i wanted. Highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Molly H

Sam is the BEST!!! Like REAALLLLLYYYY!!!! Her and her entire team can put any rambunctious group at ease and make them feel brilliant on their big day. I love her work so much that I used her on my engagement session, and another time for a private event. You won't be... Read More disappointed with the service or end result, and Sam will leave you feeling like the most beautiful version of yourself on the most magical day of your life!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Alexandra B

I flew Sam and her team to Chicago for my wedding in September. It was by far the best choice for me and my ladies. I knew I wanted the best and that meant searching high and low in my favorite city... LA. Sam's reputation is amazing and after our first meeting I knew she... Read More would be the best fit. She made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions and concerns. We flew Sam and her team in a few days before the wedding and I had them do my hair and makeup for the rehearsal, wedding day, stay for touchups during the wedding and hair and makeup for the brunch as well. Was so great having them around. Like having a good friend get you ready for your best day!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Teresa P

I was a bridesmaid at my sister-in-law's wedding and I helped her choose hair and makeup for her and all of the bridesmaids and mothers. Mobile Bridal Salon was an amazing choice! Sam responded to emails quickly and answered all of our questions promptly. I came with my... Read More sister-in-law for her trial and Sam has the most lovely in home studio for her trials. I felt right at home and my sis in law was super happy with her artists Ashley and Tina. On the wedding day Sam made us a very detailed schedule which I LOVE and the artists were lovely to work with, ran ahead of schedule and even stayed behind to make sure the veil was perfectly in place! I cant recommend Sam and her team enough! Made everything from start to finish just perfect!!! Thanks ladies!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kate W

Sam and her AMAZING team helped me get ready for a small portrait session I was putting together for my website. From the second I walked in to Sam's quaint little in home studio to the final swipe of lipstick, I felt taken care of, beautiful, and at "home" with these lovely... Read More ladies. I even had booked a spin class for after my portrait session (smart I know!) and my makeup AND my false (individual - an important detail and make up necessity I learned from Sam) stayed on! To the fact that I felt "glowing" and hopped into a late night dinner later that night. Book Mobile Bridal Salon for your big day, photo shoot, engagement session, commercial - you name it. Not only is she extremely talented in her craft, but she will also give you purchasing tips and what products must be in your makeup bag!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Blake C

I had a hard time finding a good make-up artist who could do my eye make-up (I'm Asian) the way I wanted. Sam, and her team were great! She was very open to my feedback regarding my trial make-up, and made sure to get it just right for my big day! I absolutely loved my bridal... Read More make-up and hair, as well as the work her team did on my bridesmaids! Her team is very professional, easy & quick to communicate with! Tina, her hair stylist was also so fun & amazing! A fantastic one stop shop for your beauty and hair needs! The lipstick you get for touch-ups throughout the night after booking with them was a nice touch and lovely gift! Thank you mobile bridal salon for taking care of me and my girls on my big day and making us all feel so glamorous!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Samantha S

I used MBS, Tina, Ashley, Gina and Tara to be exact. I didn't have a huge wedding but I did have a lot of people that needed hair and makeup and in two different locations. MBS was perfect because I was able to hire them and they sent two different teams to the two different... Read More locations. I had myself and my bridesmaids getting ready at one house and my fiancé's mother, grandmother, sisters and sister-in-laws getting ready at their house. It worked out so perfect and everyone was happy. Especially my mom, she looked amazing! I have never seen her look more beautiful. Thank you ladies for making morning run so smooth!! xoxo

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Samantha K

All I have to say is WOW! Ashley from Mobile Bridal made me look like the beautiful bride I wanted. I was having a really difficult time finding a hair stylist (cancelled trials, already booked, etc) when Mobile Bridal was suggested to me by my planner.They were available, so I... Read More booked with them. Not only did they help me in my time of need, but Ashley came to my house for my hair trial they day before my wedding. She is amazing! Kind, sweet, accommodating but also attentive and highly skilled. Ashley is a professional of the highest degree and it shows in her work. I'd had one other trial done that left me very unhappy. I told Ashley want I wanted (finger waves, but not too period or slicked down) and she created a beautiful hair do for me. It was romantic with a slight nod to the past, but most of all - I felt like me. On the day of, she also styled my sister's hair and made sure that my style wasn't going to budge. My style held the entire day and I was so sad when I had to comb it out. Thank you for making me feel and look so gorgeous! I cannot recommend Mobile Bridal Salon enough to brides (Ashley in particular).

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Amy C

Samantha and Tina are the best! They made me look and feel fabulous on my wedding day. My mom was even happy with her look and she never is! She got so many compliments on how natural and beautiful she looked. I don't know how they pulled off so many appointments in one day and... Read More managed to make everyone AND me look amazing, but they did! I can't thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Joanne M

Samantha and her team are a God send! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect make-up artist and hair stylist for my wedding day!! They did a trial to understand what I desired, for my wedding day look. Classic, clean, and flawless make-up and my hair was exactly how I pictured... Read More it would be! I didn't even have to fret about how I was going to look on the big day, Samantha and her team made me feel stunning! They are nothing but a dream to work with! I have recommended Mobile Bridal Salon to all of my friends and family, not only for weddings but events as well. On top of how lovely MBS is, their pricing is EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE! Nothing but fabulous!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Julia T

Sam and her crew are the absolute BEST people you could hire to be a part of your wedding getting ready process. Mobile Bridal Salon did my sister's wedding party last summer and my wedding this spring. They are so amazing, chill, accommodating, and really want you to look your... Read More best. I completely trusted my make up with Sam and hair with Mika. LOVE you girls!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Halee P

Choosing a hair & makeup artist for your big day is one of the most important decisions you make (not just the day of but will live on forever with pictures and videos). With that, you want a timeless, effortless yet outstanding look that sets you apart from the rest. Sam and... Read More her team at MBS bring that to life in not only the output but before and during the event itself. They are great with the trial (very well worth it) and are willing to try want you want while making good recommendations. Multiple people commented on my makeup saying that it was exactly what they wanted for their own wedding as well. Also, Sam was THE most attentive vendor I worked with during the entire process. She always had a prompt and thorough reply that made life much easier during a busy time! Lastly and definitely not least, she and her team are great to be around! We had a blast and she made the entire prep time fun and stress-free. XO, H+W

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Rebecca F

Sam (makeup) and Tina (hair) were the BEST. And trust me, I would know after many (!!!) failed hair/makeup trials with other companies. I even had one hair trial with one of Mobile Bridal Salon's hair stylists that, despite her being very capable, just wasn't a great fit for... Read More me/my style, and Sam happily accommodated me by setting me up with a different stylist (Tina) for a 2nd hair trial free of charge - amazing customer service. With Tina's help, I figured out the perfect wedding hairstyle and finally had that OMG moment of feeling like a bride who was ready and confident to walk down the aisle. It's also worth mentioning that she gave me awesome clip-in extensions recommendations/instructions. As for makeup, all i have to say is that Sam is the OPPOSITE of a makeup artist who gives you that gross reality TV makeup look. She made my skin glow, tastefully contoured my bone structure, and made my eyes pop, all without making me look "slutty". Most importantly, though, despite the fact that I kept checking the mirror all night in fear of some smudged eyeliner or an unconcealed blemish - THE MAKEUP STAYED PUT ALL NIGHT. Need I say more? Sam really knows what she's doing. Tina and Sam were both super fun to hang out with and very helpful with suggestions while working out my look - and the morning of the wedding, both of these women were a welcomed positive, and calming presence. It was comforting to work with artists who I trusted 100%. Very happy, highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Melissa G

Eek, I passed aka I’m not that into you. I started off with a conversation via the knot website and my only question was do they specialize in afro, ethnic, curly, processed and thick hair, since I did not want to waste anyone's time. I received an immediate response from the... Read More owner Samantha Salk which was great turn around time for me. She introduced her company with 7 paragraphs and never answered my question. I did reply back and asked her to reply to my specific question. Her reply was something along the lines she "has a few artists that specialize in that for updos, cut and color". Answer still wasn't clear so I called her and left her a v.m and she called me and left me a v.m. Few days past and I message her and we arranged to speak yesterday at 10am PST. Samantha called me right on the dot, that is great, very punctual but as soon as she opened her mouth it went downhill from there. I just did not get that warm and fuzzy vibe from her, in fact the conversation seemed rushed, bossy, pushy and inconsistent. After our greeting and a brief introduction, I informed her SEVERAL times that I would like to include my sister into the call since she knows exactly the vision I am going for. Samantha insisted that I do not do so right now and that my sister can email her. Her exact words! Samantha also mentioned that she is not going to speak to the entire bridal party. One would think that a Wedding professional are just that – professional but not in this case. Samantha asked me what style I was looking for and I said, well I have curly hair and I would like the Alicia Keys curly hair style and I also mentioned that her website only reflects styles for straight hair. Samantha mentioned well I havent seen Alicia Keys hair since she is always wearing head wraps now and everyone with curly hair wants straight hair. Not a good start! She also sent me the rate sheet and ensured that I opened and check out the prices to make sure they were okay by me. Prices to me is not a priority, customer service is. Needless to say I entertained her and made an appt that I cancelled an hour later. I did in fact speak with another vendor a few mins after our call and went with them instead. This bride was not going to give them my business. The ironic part is that Mobile Bridal Salon has really great reviews but after 10 mins of talking with an owner that seemed quarrelsome, I went somewhere else.

2016-10-27T12:26:39 Response from the vendor

We apologize for any confusion. It is Mobile Bridal Salons goal to make every bride feel amazing and special from the start and we are sorry it did not feel that way. We have phone calls with all of our brides to discuss the wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

FABULOUS! Samantha is a dream to work with! I can only aspire to her rapid email response time. My wife and I loved her and her crew. They were professional, calm, funny, and talented. We looked better than we ever imagined we could. My wife was hesitant about having her make-up... Read More done as she never wears makeup in everyday life, but Samantha made her feel comfortable and beautiful with a natural flawless look. We felt as beautiful on the outside as we felt on the inside and we are truly grateful <3

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Lucia R

I had Ashley as my stylist. She did hair for me, my bridesmaids, and the groom's mom, and she did a fantastic job! We all wore our hair differently and we all have different types of hair, but Ashley did a great job on everyone. I got lots of compliments on my hair throughout... Read More the night. One person even told me it was a "masterpiece". The style was also very comfortable and held really well through the night (even into the next morning), despite being pretty complicated. Finally, Mobile Bridal Salon was quite reasonably priced for hair, considering they will come to you (for both trials and actual day-of styling).

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

I am so incredibly happy I decided to use Sam and her team at Mobile Bridal Salon! It was one of the best decisions I ever made for our wedding day, and the hair stylists/make-up artists were extremely professional! For our engagement photos, Sam came to our apartment for a... Read More hair/makeup trial. I was amazed with the amount of hair products & makeup she has to offer. In addition, she even has her OWN makeup line ( I was able to purchase a lipstick for each bridesmaid )! Needless to say, my hair & makeup looked flawless. I knew from that point on, I was going to use MBS. Sam and her team made the wedding day so seamless, and I was fortunate enough to use 4 of her lovely ladies!! They showed up to our hotel on time, and were such a fun group to be around! I highly recommend MBS to every bride!! More importantly, Sam put an organized schedule together for me to let each bridesmaid know what time they were getting their hair/makeup done! MBS for the win!!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

I am very much an A-type person who loves to plan and therefore has a hard time letting someone else take the reigns. Brides, you know how important it is to hire good vendors and it's ULTRA important to be comfortable in trusting them to take over. You don't want to stress... Read More about timelines, bridesmaid beauty, or your own beauty on your big day! From the moment I met Sam Salk (owner) I knew that she was someone who was professional, responsible, and experienced. After my hair & makeup trial with her and Helena, I was totally in love with their talent. They are beyond wonderful at creating gorgeous glam, whether you give them a couple words of direction or have an exact hairstyle you'd like them to copy. They were extremely punctual (I got married at the Belmond El Encanto in Santa Barbara, which can actually be a little difficult to find) and provided me with a day-of-schedule months in advance, way before any of my other vendors did. I was able to enjoy the getting-ready portion of the day completely stress-free thanks to them. Also...did I mention that they are the best to hang out with? Apart from their hair & makeup creations, they made the day so fun for all of us! They are the coolest girls and add such great vibes. They are your girls, I'd recommend Sam's team to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Lauren B

Sam the owner of Mobile Bridal Salon, was fantastic. She also has her own line of mineral cosmetics that her fantastic hair and make-up artists used one me and my bridesmaids. They were super flexible, organized and sent me schedules that i could easily share with my bridal... Read More party. Ashley was incredible and did a hair and make-up test on me to make sure everything was perfect, I even got a full size lipstick for my day of for touch ups. I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Vanessa N

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Mobile Bridal Salon team!! Sam was AMAZING!!! She and Ashley came in to the hair salon where my whole bridal group was getting ready and worked with my hair team to make sure everything went smoothly. My consultation before hand was... Read More a dream and she was super open to suggestions and together we created the perfect look. All of my girls looked awesome and unique but part of the overall look and feel of the theme of my wedding, which was very 50s glam. The girls worked super quickly and everyone looked superb. I cried my face off at my wedding and the make up not just stayed on but stayed on flawlessly!!! Thank you so much Sam and Ashley - you guys are true professionals. I felt so beautiful thanks to these ladies.

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Shira B

I cannot recommend Sam and Mobile Bridal Salon enough! First, my trial went amazingly well. Sam and Helena were fun, accommodating, and made me look perfect for my engagement shoot that day. Though I was really looking forward to working with Sam again on my wedding day,... Read More something came up and she couldnt make it. But she was so apologetic and ensured that me and my bridal party would be in good hands with Tina and Ashley. We definitely were! All my girls loved the hair and makeup and the girls were all so fun to spend the day with. Sam was so easy to work with throughout the process and since I did a lot of research I can also ensure her company is more affordable than many others. I will recommend them to everyone and may even use them myself again for future events.

Samantha Salk

Samantha is the founder and CEO of Mobile Bridal Salon. Her expertise and passion in Make-up Artistry is expressed by her impressive experience in over fifteen years of practice in make-up, hair and skincare, she has worked on countless weddings, fashion, editorial and advertising shoots as well as commercials, television, music videos, and web projects. Her diverse history in the make-up industry created the inspiration for Samantha to start Mobile Bridal Salon.