"Bringing joy through music."

At Mobile DJ Services, LLC, we believe that joy can be obtained through music. When love and music are involved, it seems even more distinctive. We also believe there is something extraordinary about the sharing of emotion through music that marks an occasion as unique.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

650 E SH 121 Business, Lewisville, TX DFW Metroplex (214) 222-2202

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Larry W

My wife and I are so happy we chose Mobile DJ Services for our vow renewal and reception. Rick and his team did such an incredible job during our renewal ceremony, providing the perfect music and Saving the Day when our daughter forgot her keyboard cable and wasn't going to be... Read More able to play the special piece of music she'd practiced all week during our re-wedding. Rick, somehow, magically pulled an extra cable that fit perfectly out of his bag of tricks and all was well. He was also so much fun during the reception, keeping the music hopping and the dance floor full. And, the highlight of the night was The Shoe Game he and Rosie officiated. It had everyone laughing. Rosie also ran the super-fun PhotoBooth that had kids and adults donning hysterical costumes and snapping funny photos. Rick is so much fun and so smooth and Rosie so on-point and professional...we always felt we were in good hands. They really played a huge part in making our big celebration one the happiest days of our lives. I cannot say enough about them and the entire experience. 5 Stars all the way!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Stephanie P

We cannot say enough about Rick & Rosie and The Mobile DJ Services team. We met Rick & Rosie about 4 years ago at a friends wedding and instantly knew they would be a part of our journey one day. When my husband proposed and we were planning our wedding I immediately reached out... Read More to Rick & Rosie and the joy they expressed for our engagement was so heartfelt and loving. I feel so blessed to have met them years ago and had the honor of them being a part of our special day. Rick was so helpful with the music and timeline as I had no idea what I was doing, lol. He made everything so easy and when the big day was finally here him and his team were flawless. We had he best time listening to great music and dancing the night away! Thank you Rick & Rosie for being so wonderful and making our day so fun!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Jenelle S

We loved working with Rick at Mobile DJ Services! He was so personable and thorough with our consultation and made me feel so comfortable. At the wedding, he was able to read the room and everything went smoothly with his help! Rick, thank you SO MUCH for the amazing... Read More experience!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kelsey P

We got married a couple of weeks ago and people are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. My (now) husband and I wanted an easy, fun-filled wedding with an epic dance party. When we first met with Rick we knew that he was the DJ for us. He understood what we... Read More were going for and the music we love to listen to. He made the wedding planning easy and was very helpful with the timeline the day of the wedding. We never had to worry what was coming up next or if we had enough time to visit all the guest tables. He was flexible and just made it work. Our family and friends danced all night long! We can't thank Rick enough for all that he did for us and making our wedding night unforgettable. If you are looking for an amazing night that leaves your guests wanting more , he is your DJ!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Taylor N

Rick was AMAZING. As soon as we met him, we knew he was special and would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. He went out of his way in helping us plan our wedding from out of town, always available to Skype to make sure we still had face time. Rick had our guests on the dance... Read More floor all night long! Everyone told us after the wedding how great the music was and that they had a blast! I HIGHLY recommend Rick and his team! We can't thank them enough for making our wedding so wonderful!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Keona B

We had many people telling us how much fun they had at our wedding dancing. When I met with Rick and his wife, they were so personable. Rick was very entertaining, and the Newlywed game was too fun! Thanks so much for making out wedding amazing.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Lovell L

Rick was amazing. Definitely more than just a dj.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Sarah G

Rick was AMAZING! He completely organized the entire reception and played the best music. My husband's family is from Puerto Rico, so he even played music to get them dancing as well! I can't recommend Rick enough.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Amy A

Mobile DJ Services was AWESOME at our reception last weekend!!!! Rick has the best voice and knows how to get people dancing! He kept the reception flowing by reading into the music my guests liked, and did a magnificent job of playing music to keep them on the dance floor.... Read More If you are looking around for a DJ and you see this review STOP and call Rick. You will NOT be sorry! He is fun, energetic and knows his stuff! I can't say enough about how awesome he is! HIRE MOBILE DJ SERVICES! You will be happy you did! Thank you again Rick. YOU ROCK!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Calley B

Mobile DJ services was an amazing company to work with! Rick is such a nice, easy going guy. At the last minute we added a package to do the reception outside and they were so easy to work with! From the songs to the flow of the whole wedding, they made the night memorable. If... Read More you need a DJ, these are your guys! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Christina K

Rick and his team were amazing! We wanted to make sure our guests were going to enjoy our wedding, especially on the dance floor, and Rick made sure we all had a blast! He kept the party going from start to finish, and even let us have 2 extra songs! If you are looking for a DJ,... Read More Rick is the one! He is by far the best DJ in Dallas!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Brianna C

The best DJ ever! I first met Rick at an open house. Someone was playing music over head and I just kept thinking, "man! this playlist is so good! I have loved every song! I need this for my wedding". Little did I know he was the one DJing at the open house! so I immediately... Read More booked him! Not only did he have great taste in a good time but at our wedding he got EVERYONE out of their seats and onto the dance floor. I mean everyone!! You know you have a good DJ when he can fill up the dance floor!! The worst is when you are at a wedding an everyone is too shy to dance (like those awkward middle school dances). He truly made it a celebration and a party and I honestly cannot say enough great things about him. Please please please book him!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Mallory W

Rick was beyond amazing! We knew from the first meeting that Rick was going to make our wedding spectacular and he did not fail. He understood the atmosphere we were going for - we had a backyard wedding with 75 people and wanted it to be a dance party. And he matched the feel... Read More of the party and helped keep the dance floor full all night! Seriously I wish I knew someone that was getting married just so I could be at a wedding where he was the DJ again. He was a really great guy to talk to and was always quick to respond to all my detail bride questions. Thank you, Rick for making our night exactly the way we wanted it to be! We could not have done it without you!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Alexandria A

No words can describe Rick and Rosie better than amazing! My husband and I were impressed right off the bat because on the first initial meeting, Rick was already creating a time line for our wedding. Out meeting last for an hour and a half because we talked to him for so long,... Read More so to say Rick is approachable is an understatement. Responses to emails were prompt and professional and their planning page is very user friendly. We decided to also hire Rosie for the day of coordination and that was by far one of the best choices we made. Her and her assistant hands down made our wedding what it was. She came for the rehearsal, introduced herself to the wedding party and venue as the point person and had everything handled. She kept everything going, and eye on everything, and I know our wedding would have been chaos without her. Rick's DJ skills are amazing. He kept the wedding reception hyped and the atmosphere fun and that is exactly what we wanted. I can't say it any clearer; hire these two amazing people.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kali B

Mobile DJ Services is more than just the cherry on top of a great wedding reception. Without Rick, our wedding reception wouldn't have been as fun or as organized as it was. They are so accommodating and professional. Most of my wedding guests ended up getting his contact... Read More information because he was that great! I wouldn't have changed anything!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Joanna T

Mobile DJ Services went above our expectations. To start, Rick took his time to sit down with us to plan an entire timeline of events at our reception. He also gave us our own online profile that lets us input a playlist for our reception. Rick and his partner did an amazing job... Read More at making sure the entire reception ran smoothly, had good flow, and played the right kind of music at the right times so that everyone had a great time. Rick and his partner were very professional and fun people to work with. I would highly recommend them to any friend!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Mabi T

Rick & Rosie are Masters in what they do! They are not your ordinary D.J., they become part of your family! Danny and I were impressed since day one when we met and would love to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing job you did at our wedding. We have not... Read More stopped hearing from our guests about how great you were with telling our story and honoring our friends. They loved and enjoyed all of the music, discussions, and atmosphere you helped create and added to our special day. We will definitely always recommend Mobile DJ Services, LLC and will obtain your talents for our future parties! We love you guys!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

They were perfect! Played great music and even did a few extra things we asked and it turned out great!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Sara H

Mobile DJ Services did a fantastic job at our wedding! Rick, Rosie and their team were amazing. We had Rick as our DJ and his wife Rosie as our day of coordinator. They were both so helpful and considerate throughout the whole process. Their planning website made selecting... Read More songs and creating the event timeline incredibly easy. Rick excelled in helping us select songs for "spotlight" moments, when we really had no clue as to what to choose. His experience allowed him to make the perfect recommendations and helped us significantly with arranging our timeline while bringing up issues or ideas that we hadn't even considered. Rosie was equally amazing. It was such a relief when Rosie and her crew arrived on the day of the wedding. She took charge and made sure everything was set up and done exactly as we wanted. We had issues with the weather on our day and had to change our ceremony plans twice, but Rosie handled it and made everything work out perfectly. She really took on the burden of my stress. My husband and I would highly recommend Rick and Rosie to other couples getting married. They are professional, experienced, and compassionate. They truly wanted to help our wedding day be the happiest day of our lives.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Auriel T

Rick and Rosie are the BEST DJ/Coordinator power couple! We received SO many compliments about the music and atmosphere of the reception. I would definitely recommend Rosie to other brides. My mom, mother of the bride, said she felt completely stress-free at the reception and... Read More was able to enjoy herself, all thanks to Rosie! Rick did a fantastic job keeping people on the dance floor and 'feeling' the momentum of the evening. I never felt like there was a dull moment and everyone enjoyed themselves. I would recommend them to every Dallas-area bride!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Nicole D

Rosie and Rick were great from start to finish!! We never had to worry or stress about anything during the whole wedding planning process, because we know we could trust them and that we were in good hands. Anytime we had a question or concern they were quick to answer and help... Read More us out. They created a timeline so our ceremony and reception could be ran smoothly and perfectly. There was no issues at all with them, and they had the whole crowd dancing! All of our guest had a wonderful time. We would highly recommend them and use them again in the future. Thanks for everything guys!!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Samantha M

We had a wonderful experience with Rick & Mobile DJ Services. Rick and his wife, Rosie, are warm-hearted people who truly care about their clients! From the very beginning I knew that I wanted a lively reception with a packed dance floor, and Rick made it happen. We had magical... Read More evening thanks to his talents, and would definitely recommend Mobile DJ Services to any couple in the Dallas area.

Excellent DJ for weddings!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 Chrissie R

Long story short, our first DJ (NOT DJ Rick!) bailed on us, and so we re-interviewed DJs and decided on DJ Rick. I am SO glad we did not use our first guy because DJ Rick was EXCELLENT and the perfect DJ for our wedding. DJ Rick diligently gathers information from the Bride... Read More and Groom about everything -- the bridal party, us (the bride and groom), the "vision" and "feel" you want for your wedding, the songs you want, the schedule, and so on to create the perfect event. He played all the best songs for our wedding, kept people on the dance floor, kept the evening running according to plan when I (the bride) got to enjoy myself and not worry about anything. He also came up with fun "bios" of the bridal party that he announced during their entrance. He was so pleasant, professional, and responsive during the whole process, and all our guests kept telling us how great our DJ was and how much fun they had. Overall, I cannot recommend DJ Rick enough. You will not be disappointed if you choose DJ Rick for your wedding day DJ needs.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Alyssa D

All I can say is WOW! Rick was our dj and his wife Rosie was our day of coordinator . Everyone kept saying how I was such a calm bride and it was because of them! They were perfect in every single way! The day was flawless and everyone kept asking who our dj was because they... Read More needed him for their next event! I cannot thank them enough for a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Selecting Mobile DJ Services was the best choice we made when planning our wedding! Rick and Rosie not only made sure the entertainment was exactly what we wanted, but they made sure our entire evening went according to plan. Every penny of our money was well spent with them.... Read More They more than exceeded our expectations! We love everything about Rick and Rosie. They made us feel like royalty and gave us an incredible night to remember!