(13)

San Diego, CA

$$$

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Classical, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Other Specialty, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Alternative Entertainment, Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey

13109 Old West Ave, San Diego, CA

amazing!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Kim T

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Spencer was referred to us by Susanne Duffy from Crown weddings (who is also AMAZING btw) and he was an absolute joy to work with. From our initial conversation we knew that he was organized and was open to all our opinions and concerns. He worked with us closely on helping with music choices and was always open to playing all our favorite songs, no matter how random or last minute some of them were. On our wedding night everyone was out on dance floor and we danced until the venue closed down! It was an absolutely amazing night and if we know that if we needed a DJ for any other events in the future, we know spencer would be our #1 choice!

Kept the party going all night long!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Nicolette S

Spencer did a wonderful job with the music and equipment for my wedding! Everything was done perfectly. We had a longer reception and all of our guests were on the dance floor until the venue turned their lights on. All we did was provide him with a list of some of our favorite songs and he played music based on our list, which was a pretty wide range of music! He created the perfect ambiance through the entire night. All of my friends commented on how fun the DJ made the night and how great the music was!

They were awesome

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Kelly L

Jonny was awesome. He was very thorough and professional. He brought a fun energy to the evening. He led dancers doing the electric slide and that was super. Highly recommended.

Spencer was Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Mackenzie S

I can't say enough great things about Spencer and Mobile Music Plus. He was extremely professional throughout the entire planning process and when the day finally arrived he listened to all of our wishes! He was a great MC and kept the dance party going all night. I would Highly recommend Spencer!

If only the best will do...

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 adriana d

Our wedding planner recommended that we use Spencer and after our meeting him we knew he would be perfect. We were right. Spencer did a great job keeping everything flowing. He also did a great job reading the crowd and keeping multiple generations on the dance floor. Our guests really enjoyed the music videos he played during each song. Our venue had us shutting down at 10pm so we had an after party at a nearby club. Every single one of our guests that was at the club said to us how they wish Spencer was the dj. He was just that good. There was an incident with one of our guests that we were not made aware of until after the fact but multiple people said that Spencer handled the situation very well and was a total professional. My husband and I are so grateful that we were able to have Spencer dj our wedding.

Reviewed on 3/30/2012 Tracy R

Spencer did an amazing job as the Emcee of our wedding as he was highly recommended by our venue, Maderas Golf Course. The timing of music during the ceremony was flawless and he helped every detail come to fruition. Spencer was a pleasure to work with and showed the utmost professionalism in helping us get our wedding together. We and crowd absolutely loved his music selection as everyone was out of their seats until the end of the night! We highly recommend Spencer for all occasions as he will definitely create an unforgettable event that all parties will love.

When only the best will do...

Reviewed on 8/08/2011 Amy G

Spencer is amazing! We interviewed one DJ and went no further. It didn't hurt that he came highly recommended by some friends of mine at the San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau. :) Spencer is very personable, very professional and really knows how to get a crowd shakin' it on the dance floor! As much as my new hubby and I love music, some of our choices are off the beaten path, so we asked Spencer to just feel the crowd and go with it. Boy did he do that! Our entire guest list was up and dancing at least once in the night if not the whole night. In addition, he really kept things flowing in the timeline we had set up together (Well, I made a few adjustments and he still made it work). He is a great Emcee! The most important thing for us was that we had a vision of how the night would go and Spencer listened to us and made it happen even better than we had hoped. Oh wait! The ceremony too! He also guided us through our ceremony and every song was at exactly the right time and cued to the right place. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Please do yourself a favor and be sure to hire Spencer for any event!

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Ivana C

I would highly recommend Spencer Bezy from Mobile Music Plus to handle the entertainment portion of your wedding. I found Spencer online and after reviewing his website and his blog, my now-husband and I immediately booked an appointment with him. We really liked the fact that he has been in the business for many years and that he is a radio DJ, which gave us the impression that he is very experience, yet not out of touch with what is current. During our meeting, he was very professional and friendly. However, what impressed us the most is his attention to detail. He asked a lot of questions regarding what we really want so that he can customize our party to our liking. He was very understanding and patient when we expressed our concern of wanting the party to be fun but not excluding our guests of different generations. Best of all, he was very willing to work with our budget and was able to deliver his highest quality of work. The dance floor was never empty that night and compliments of his ability to create the mood and to keep the party going were endless. He help made out our wedding reception so much fun and memorable. Don’t hesitate to check him out for your wedding or any other events as I am sure he will do a great job!

Perfect choice!

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Allison B

We hired Mobile Music Plus to DJ our wedding last month. Our wedding planner set up meetings with 2 DJs that she'd worked with before and thought would be a good fit for us. After meeting with both, we chose Spencer simply because we thought he was cool. He was friendly and personable... There is really no way to know if a vendor is going to do a good job until the day of the event. We gave Spencer some "do not play" songs and left the rest up to him. I must say, I was completely blown away by how perfect his music choices were. I found myself saying "I would have chosen this if I had thought of it" many times throughout the night. He did just the right amount of talking and had everyone out on the dance floor all night. There was one particular moment where my maid of honor was about to make a toast and the waiters started to serve the first course. Spencer very quickly and quietly let them know that it was not an appropriate time to do that and that they would have to wait until the toasts were done. We appreciated how tastefully he took charge of that. We would recommend Mobile Music Plus to anyone and everyone.

GREAT ability to read the crowd

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Teri V

We picked Spencer as a recomendation from our catering company. He was awesome! We are some-what music snobs, and were pretty picky to find the "right fit". We gave Spencer a list of the "must plays" and "don't plays" and then had him feel the crowd to play what he thught was successful. The guests LOVED it! He was the right mix of generations, speed, and fun. he dressed weddign appropriate, had all the right equipment, and took VERY little day-of management. We'd book him again!

Rating for Mobile Music Plus

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 sara k

Review for Mobile Music Plus

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Beth A

Spencer was so great at the ceremony he really kept the party flowing and kept us on track. He has a great sound to his voice and his experience and professionalism really shows.

Review for Mobile Music Plus

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Laura C

He played what we wanted him to play. No surprises.

TO Mobile Music Plus