Mode Events

Greater Chicagoland Area, Destination Locations

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

1136 S Delano Ct W STE B201, Chicago, IL Greater Chicagoland Area, Destination Locations (312) 265-0691

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Elisa R

We absolutely loved working with Mode Events. Till this day, our guests still mention how awesome our DJ was! My husbands brother liked him so much, that he booked him for his wedding too! 5 star review for a 5 star guy! Thanks again, Rex!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Anna P

Professional yet fun team from early stages of wedding planning to the end of the wedding night! We live in California but Chris was extremely accommodating to help us from out-of-town with his flexibility to meet whenever we were in the Chicago area to setting up video... Read More conference calls. He was extremely detail oriented including reception timeline & music suggestions while still taking into account our personal musical tastes. The MC announcements helped the reception run smoothly and on-time, the DJ beats kept the party dancing & all the guests loved taking pics in the Photobooth. Working with Mode events was stress-free and made the night so much fun!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 cathleen s

We were referred to Mode Events by some mutual friends and we were not disappointed! Quick meeting with Chris and RJ at the office and then a site run through and we were all set. Very easy to work with and very accommodating. RJ assisted with song lists for each significant... Read More part of the reception (first dance, father-daughter, money dance, etc...) and his ad lib sets were perfectly fitting for the group and atmosphere. He was detail oriented and kept us on schedule, but was flexible and allowed to have fun! Very professional, but not uptight. Felt like good friends putting on a party for us! They're so well known in the industry already that even my other vendors were praising them at the reception! Will definitely use them at my next wedding (wink wink)!

SO MUCH FUN

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Grace K

If I could give a million stars I would.. if you want to feel freaking amazing about your wedding and have everyone compliment you all night long - then you have to go with Mode Events. And make sure you choose what you want for your final song, because your guests WILL still... Read More be on the dance floor when your venue turns up the lights and tries to kick you out.. We worked with Chris and John and they were unbelievable. They put you at ease and are so great to work with and they will absolutely rock out your party. I can't say enough... my favorite memory was when one of my dancing machine guests kept doing his footloose dance and so Chris seamlessly transitioned into the song for him and it was AMAZING.. I could sit here and reminisce the entire night. John and the photobooth were TONS of fun, and he made sure to grab us (bride and groom) at the end of the night before he closed up the booth so that we could get our photos in.. they think of EVERYTHING and follow through with professionalism, efficiency, and FUN. I love you, Chris. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Thank you for my dream wedding.

Great DJ

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Whitney N

Andres was my DJ and did a fantastic job! He really listened to my suggestions and gave good insight. A lot of DJs will listen to the couple but not always follow through with music types and what they wanted, I didn't have that problem at all!