Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Photo

13036 SW 60th court rd, Ocala, FL (352) 598-1761

Picture perfect!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

When it comes to deciding on your photographer for your engagement photots, Elena is the one for you! She's amazing. Her work is incredible! She makes things fun and energetic. You can really see that she just loves what she does... she captured our enagament pictures and they... Read More were beautiful. We will deff be using Elena for our wedding as well!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Brittani B

As we all know the wedding planning process can be a bit stressful and very hard to pick a vendor amongst all of the vendors out there. When we started researching photographers my husband could not believe the cost of photographers. He was not understanding the important of... Read More these precious photos. Trying to "win this battle" I started researching "Wedding Photography Contests" to figure out how I can get my dream photos at a less expense. I came across a contest that Modern Bride Photography was running and I really loved the work I was seeing. I entered, but of course I did not expect anything of it..who does? Well, a few bit of time later, I received a wonderful email from Elena that she had picked us as the winner. We were ecstatic to say the least! As time went on, naturally I was a bit hesitant, we had a contract but many "other vendors" kept telling us to be careful because typically contest don't go as planned. I was finding though that Elena was prompt and so helpful with my thousands of questions. She helped me work through my timeline over 5 different times. She was open to changes, additions and anything else It thought of. When we finally met on my wedding day I knew everything was going to be just perfect. She is so kind, professional and easy going. Walking in to a room with 8 bridesmaids and a bride with hair and make-up happening and dresses going on, she politely stayed back and captured the most beautiful moments. That timeline we spent so much time on had a change due to weather and she is was totally on board to make anything happen that needed to happen with a smile on her face. She was open to any ideas that my husband and I had and tried anything we thought of. The photos came back so fast! She started with some teasers online which melted my heart...seeing those first few photos made me realize how lucky we are to have captured this day in such an amazing manner. Once we received the whole gallery, we were speechless. I truly feel blessed that these photos will remind us of our wedding day for the rest of our lives. Thank you Modern Bride Photography, we are so pleased!

Enchanting Engagement Photos by Elena

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

I honestly can say that when hiring a photographer, Elena embodies everything that one would want. Her work is breathtaking. I am obsessed with our engagement pictures. I can confidently say it is completely due to Elena’s talent. To begin, setting up the date. As a graduate... Read More student, professors tend not to care when they change a class or test date, especially when you want to take engagement photos. Thankfully, without batting an eye lash, Elena was up for the challenge. Each time we requested a change in date or time, she was willing and available. That’s honestly an over looked quality that I highly value since now-ah-days, photographers often have to re-book you weeks out on their convenience, not yours. Next, the advice. Throughout the whole process leading up to the shoot, Elena was there as my go to outfit and posing expert. She always responded fast, and had great suggestions when it came to ideas for what we should wear. It was comforting knowing our photographer didn’t just see us as a client, but instead truly took part in the whole process. Now to the good stuff. Literally, jaw dropping. Now I’m not talking about my dreamy fiancé. I am referring to the pictures. Each component was stunning. While we were taking the photos, Elena made us feel very at ease, and had helpful ideas on what to do (PS. She helped picked our shoot location too- it was magical). She completely captured romance and passion in the each shot. The teasers she put on Facebook left us speechless. I didn’t think there could be a picture any more perfect until less than 24 hours later, when we had our whole gallery. That’s right, we got over 300+ edited pictures, in a day’s span. When she was editing our pictures, she would give me updates on them, but I was not expecting what we got. We were in awe that one person could capture what she did. I would recommend her to anyone, and can truly say she was a dream to work with.

Beach Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Krista L

Review written 10/27/2014 My fiancé and I shot with Modern Bride Photography for our engagement session, we are also have her shoot our wedding in December. Elena does such amazing work and captures the moment and the love perfectly! She's extremely flexible; my fiancé is in... Read More the military and she worked so graciously with us. I literally recommend her to all of my friends who are getting married as well as pregnant. ----------------------------------- Review written 1/20/2015 This is the second time I have personally used Modern Bride Photography and I absolutely adore the photographer and her work! Every thing is exquisite and detailed! She doesn't miss a beat and she's so flexible! I recommend her to everyone I know that is getting married- in fact, three of my friends are also using her or have used her in the past! Definitely five-star quality!

Little moments

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 brittney N

First let me start by saying Elena is one of the best photographers and we will be using her for all of our photographers needs!!! Not only did she do an amazing job with our engagement photos but she did even a better job on our wedding! When looking at our wedding gallery she... Read More managed to get not only the big details(the dress, getting ready with the girls) but the little details (the batman cuff links to the center pieces and our rings). It brings back the amazing day that we had and have how beautiful I felt and looking at the pictures that were taken they still manage to take away my breath when I look at the amazing photos. Elena was able to capture the love between us and the fun moments with the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Elena also worked amazing with my two little nieces. I would strongly recommend her to anyone! Can't wait to use her again !!!

memories to last a lifetime

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Working with Elena was hands down the best decision I made in regards to my wedding. To start with, she is very quick to respond to emails, texts and phone calls. She is always there to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Her website has a beautiful and... Read More comprehensive layout and her prices are very reasonable, especially considering the amount of time and effort she puts into your session and gallery. On my wedding day, Elena and her two assistant ( we had another photographer and a videographer. I highly suggest having Elena do your wedding video as well as your pictures! Ours turned out so touching and beautiful) arrived exactly when they said they would be there. They were all full of energy and excitement to get started, and they did so right way. It really makes a HUGE difference when your wedding photographer clearly loves what she's doing :) Through out the ceremony you would have NEVER know they were there taking pictures and video, they were discrete and very conscientious of not getting in the way or sight line of any of our guests. When we were doing bride and groom, wedding party and "getting ready" pictures, Elena made it fun and easy! There was so stress to pose a certain way or hold a fake smile for minutes on end. Everything was free flowing and natural, and all done in a very timely manor. When we received our gallery the pictures literally brought tears to my eyes and took my breath away. There were pictures of beautiful little details that I would have never thought to ask for but were all amazing memories for us to have forever. From my dress, shoes and ring to wine bottles and wedding favors, they were all there, in stunning pictures. I have never felt more beautiful than I did when I saw the pictures Elena took of me and my husband. She captured the love we have for each other, the friendship and comfort we get from being together, and the beauty we see in the world around us. The compliments we have received on our pictures and video are numerous and sincere. Elena's love, passion, gratitude, kindness, spirit, joy, time, energy and beauty shine though every single picture she takes. I have never seen work like hers before and I doubt I ever will. Elena will be our family photographer for life and I would recommend her in a split second to ANYONE.