Bridesmaid's Kimono Robe

These robes truly are a fantastic bridesmaid gift. They are a special reminder to all who wear them long after the wedding day has come and gone and will last you and your girls a lifetime. Our fabrics are 100% premium, designer cotton. They are custom cut and sewn here in San Francisco, CA. A recent quote we received : "Your robes were a huge hit at my wedding. My bridesmaids and I range from 4'9" to 6'1" and from size 0 to 14. I cannot thank you enough for making these fit each woman perfectly. I have loved wearing it ever since, the cotton is so soft, the fit is just perfect- modest yet modern, practical yet luxurious. We got many lovely gifts for our wedding, but honestly, the one I got myself is one of my favorites!"

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Parent Gifts, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

San Francisco, CA
PINTEREST

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Kate

I created Modern Kimono because I couldn't find this type of robe anywhere. I wanted a fabric that was 100% percent cotton on my skin and I wanted a 3/4 length sleeve that still had the kimono sleeve effect but didn't get in my way when washing my face and dishes. A modern interpretation of kimono robe that is functional, chic and modern. I live in mine. I think once you purchase one, you will live in yours as well.