Modern Trousseau Nashville

Nashville, TN

Nashville's Custom Gown Bridal Shop

Our elegant, downtown Nashville showroom offers the full collection of Modern Trousseau bridal gowns proudly designed & made with love in the USA. Shop our fabulous couture styles in a large selection of fine laces, fabrics and trims, or create a custom wedding dress that is as unique as you are.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs

425 Church Street, Nashville, TN

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jeannie A

The experience I had at Modern Trousseau in Nashville couldn't have been more idyllic! I admit that I am a picky shopper and Ally was more than accommodating in helping create my custom wedding dress. There isn't one thing I would change about my experience there and would recommend Modern to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Kline D

I cannot say enough good things about Modern Trousseau Nashville! I knew when I walked in the boutique that I would find "the" dress there. Ally greeted me, my mom, and bridesmaids with glasses of champagne, and was truly the most helpful at helping me figure out exactly what I wanted (even if it meant trying on 10 dresses!). From the purchasing to the fitting, she made everything so easy and fun. I would most definitely recommend MT to anyone looking for a unique, one of a kind dress!

TO Modern Trousseau Nashville