Modern Trousseau Nashville

Nashville, TN

Nashville's Custom Gown Bridal Shop

Our elegant, downtown Nashville showroom offers the full collection of Modern Trousseau bridal gowns proudly designed & made with love in the USA. Shop our fabulous couture styles in a large selection of fine laces, fabrics and trims, or create a custom wedding dress that is as unique as you are.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Custom Designs

425 Church Street, Nashville, TN

Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Jordan D

I absolutely loved my dress from Modern Trousseau. All of their dresses are handmade by a lady in Connecticut. Instead of just ordering a size 8 and then getting it tailored like crazy, they take your measurements and make a dress to fit you specifically! They even stitch in... Read More section of the inside and it says whatever you want it to say and its stitched in blue (your something blue!). I ended up having to get mine tailored for unforeseen circumstances (lost weight) and they sent me to a lady that is a pro at working on their dresses. DeNeal was OUT OF THIS WORLD! If you need anything altered for the wedding, see her! (Carrington Couture Alterations, Mt. Juliet!). The dresses are definitely more pricy than other stores in the area but you will get one heck of a dress!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Anthony B

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Modern Trousseau. The dress selection is out of this world. They have a great variety of dresses that are all gorgeous and high quality. Truly a place that has something for every bride. You can clearly see the difference in the quality of the... Read More dresses than other bridal shops and the dress designs are very unique (all look classy and elegant). The experience is like no other; the atmosphere is sophisticated yet cozy and only a couple of brides are in the shop at once so you are sure to get the attention you need to find your perfect dress. The staff is amazing and are truly dedicated to helping you find "the one" within your defined budget. This is the best bridal shop (hands down) in the area.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

BRIDES...PLEASE READ..... - if you want quality, honesty and valuable customer service....GO HERE!!! I had a nightmare experience and had to last minute find a new dress 2 months before my wedding. Ally at Modern Trousseau went through every detail of what I needed to buy for my... Read More body, what looked good, what didn't look good and she sat down with me (after hours) and went through how she could help prevent that from happening again. She didn't give false hope and she was extremely honest. She should be a bride counselor! She was able to order my dream dress, change it to how I wanted it and have it here in the nick of time. Everything went smoothly and perfectly once I visited Modern Trousseau Nashville. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone if you want a great experience. I wish I could give them 100 stars instead of just 5!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jeannie A

The experience I had at Modern Trousseau in Nashville couldn't have been more idyllic! I admit that I am a picky shopper and Ally was more than accommodating in helping create my custom wedding dress. There isn't one thing I would change about my experience there and would... Read More recommend Modern to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Kline D

I cannot say enough good things about Modern Trousseau Nashville! I knew when I walked in the boutique that I would find "the" dress there. Ally greeted me, my mom, and bridesmaids with glasses of champagne, and was truly the most helpful at helping me figure out exactly what I... Read More wanted (even if it meant trying on 10 dresses!). From the purchasing to the fitting, she made everything so easy and fun. I would most definitely recommend MT to anyone looking for a unique, one of a kind dress!