Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation

425 Church Street, Nashville, TN

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Amanda S

WOW! Not only are the dresses at Modern Trousseau stunning, but the service is the best I've ever had. From the moment I made a reservation to try on gowns, Madison was so welcoming and kind. When we went for our dress appointment the store was empty and Madison made us feel so... Read More comfortable. From the beautiful yet comfortable shop to the positive and supportive attitude within it, it was perfect to begin with. They truly create the most beautiful wedding dresses and mine was absolutely perfect- the best part of my wedding day was getting to wear it! They were so helpful during the fittings and wouldn't let me walk out the door with it until it was exactly how I wanted it. When I look back at my wedding 50 years from now I will still love every detail about that dress. I only hope to have a daughter to pass it down to! Thank you modern trousseau!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Dana B

I'm from New York but spend a lot of time in Nashville and somehow had never seen this store! A few months after getting engaged, I was in town visiting when my mom and I passed by the window front. I had not yet started looking for dresses since my wedding was a year and a half... Read More away but the gowns looked so beautiful I felt like I needed to stop in especially given I was having a country wedding out on Long Island. We made an appointment and working with the team at Modern Trousseau from start to finish was simply a dream. I worked closely with Madison and she was so sweet and accommodating throughout the whole process. The store itself is a gem in the middle of Nashville. It's so elegant and beautifully set up and their 'one bride at a time' policy ensures a truly custom and intimate experience. I ended up falling in love with the Noa gown. Although all of their dresses are customizable (a huge perk for the bride that wants something really unique) there was not one thing I wanted to change. I was a little nervous selecting my gown so far in advanced of the wedding (and from another state!) but as time passed and I returned for fittings, every time I put on that gown, I fell more in love. There is not another dress I would have wanted for my special day. I would highly recommend MT to any bride!

Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Jordan D

I absolutely loved my dress from Modern Trousseau. All of their dresses are handmade by a lady in Connecticut. Instead of just ordering a size 8 and then getting it tailored like crazy, they take your measurements and make a dress to fit you specifically! They even stitch in... Read More section of the inside and it says whatever you want it to say and its stitched in blue (your something blue!). I ended up having to get mine tailored for unforeseen circumstances (lost weight) and they sent me to a lady that is a pro at working on their dresses. DeNeal was OUT OF THIS WORLD! If you need anything altered for the wedding, see her! (Carrington Couture Alterations, Mt. Juliet!). The dresses are definitely more pricy than other stores in the area but you will get one heck of a dress!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Haley H

Modern Trousseau of Nashville will give you the Best Bridal Shopping Experience anyone could ask for. We went to MT of Nashville to look for my daughter's wedding dress and they had the best selection of dresses and the material was beautiful. She found her dream dress and had... Read More it custom made. The dress fit like a glove and was absolutely Beautiuful . Madison and Heather helped us have a Wonderful Experience and they made sure we were happy and pleased with everything. We also picked out the most beautiful veil form MT of Nashville. I highly recommend Modern Trousseau!!! You will be very Pleased!!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Anthony B

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Modern Trousseau. The dress selection is out of this world. They have a great variety of dresses that are all gorgeous and high quality. Truly a place that has something for every bride. You can clearly see the difference in the quality of the... Read More dresses than other bridal shops and the dress designs are very unique (all look classy and elegant). The experience is like no other; the atmosphere is sophisticated yet cozy and only a couple of brides are in the shop at once so you are sure to get the attention you need to find your perfect dress. The staff is amazing and are truly dedicated to helping you find "the one" within your defined budget. This is the best bridal shop (hands down) in the area.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

BRIDES...PLEASE READ..... - if you want quality, honesty and valuable customer service....GO HERE!!! I had a nightmare experience and had to last minute find a new dress 2 months before my wedding. Ally at Modern Trousseau went through every detail of what I needed to buy for my... Read More body, what looked good, what didn't look good and she sat down with me (after hours) and went through how she could help prevent that from happening again. She didn't give false hope and she was extremely honest. She should be a bride counselor! She was able to order my dream dress, change it to how I wanted it and have it here in the nick of time. Everything went smoothly and perfectly once I visited Modern Trousseau Nashville. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone if you want a great experience. I wish I could give them 100 stars instead of just 5!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jeannie A

The experience I had at Modern Trousseau in Nashville couldn't have been more idyllic! I admit that I am a picky shopper and Ally was more than accommodating in helping create my custom wedding dress. There isn't one thing I would change about my experience there and would... Read More recommend Modern to any bride!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Kline D

I cannot say enough good things about Modern Trousseau Nashville! I knew when I walked in the boutique that I would find "the" dress there. Ally greeted me, my mom, and bridesmaids with glasses of champagne, and was truly the most helpful at helping me figure out exactly what I... Read More wanted (even if it meant trying on 10 dresses!). From the purchasing to the fitting, she made everything so easy and fun. I would most definitely recommend MT to anyone looking for a unique, one of a kind dress!

Start a Conversation!