MODERNlite Photography

Sacramento, CA

A good photograph reflects who you are ...

Documentary

Wedding

Photo

5712 Elvas Ave, Sacramento, CA

awesome photos!

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 yeahokwhatever G

we hired modernlite for our engagement and wedding photos. i am so glad we did!! we got our wedding pics back yesterday and they are amazing. our photographer was awesome and he fit our personalities perfectly. we didn't want a lot of posed shots and we didn't have a list of... Read More "must have" photos. we wanted candid shots and our pictures turned out perfect. he was relaxed which helped us to relax. i highly recommend them.

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Sara B

MODERNlite did our Engagement photo's and our wedding photo's. We got married 2 weeks ago and I am soooo please with all his work. Our engagement pictures are wonderful and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures! All our guests at the wedding were amazed with how wonderful he... Read More was. I can't wait to see the pictures and will be recommending MODERNlite to everyone I know!

Great photos, a little too casual for me

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Alicia F

We used them for our engagement photos and our wedding. We haven't gotten the wedding photos back yet, but the engagement photos came out wonderful!! The cost was very reasonable (especially for photography), and they were easy to work with. The only thing I wished would have... Read More been different, was that our photographer was VERY laid back. Which is good to a point, but I had to take charge in which pictures we took because he was not doing so, even though I had emailed him a list of the photos we wanted. I had emailed the list because I did not want to have to take charge on the wedding day.