A good photograph reflects who you are ...

Documentary

5712 Elvas Ave, Sacramento, CA

awesome job

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Nicole G

We used modernlite for all of our wedding photography. Very professional. So far we have only seen the engagement pics but they were great! The photographer was will us all day and worked really hard. We can't wait to see the wedding pics!!

our photography was great

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Brett C

I loved MODERNlite Photography. We don't have the pics back yet, but we did get a sneak peak preview of some of them and they are gorgeous! MODERNlite Photography was around for the whole day and never left our sides. They was fantastic! We were able to get a package through... Read More groupon, so we had a great price too!

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Sarah V

We purchased a Wedding deal of the day for MODERNlite Photography. I was still in search of a photographer and the deal came along that seemed way too good to be true, but I talked to them on the phone and it was totally legit. The deal included a 1 hour engagement photo... Read More session which we originally weren't planning to do since we wanted to save costs. The pics came out beautiful & MODERNlite was great! The deal we got included a disc of all of our images with copyrights and for the wedding day they traveled for free and unlimited hours & photos. I am still waiting to receive my wedding day photos (we just got married 3 weeks ago) but I am so excited to see them b/c I'm sure MODERNlite captured the day perfectly! Our photographer was constantly shooting and looked like he was having fun doing it. He didn't give too much direction, which I kinda wish we had. I also ended up purchasing separately from the deal with MODERNlite a photobooth for the night and it was such a big hit at the wedding & I'm sooo glad we did that! I would definitely recommend this photography company!

Worth the Money

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Monica F

Photographer went to 3 locations and stayed for about 11 hours. Fun,Professionl, arrived on time,nicely dressed, pictures were beautiful. Totally worth it!!!!

TO MODERNlite Photography