Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

31 N. Main Street, Manahawkin, NJ (609) 597-1430

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Laura S

Our wedding venue partners with Carlo's Bakery (aka the Cake Boss) for their wedding cakes, so we were very excited for our cake consultation at Carlo's, until they told us that the type of cake included within our wedding package was a plain, white cake, with basically no... Read More designs, and what we wanted would cost us an additional $1,500! That's when we decided to look elsewhere- and our wedding venue recommended Moester's, a local bakery that other couples have chosen to use instead of Carlo's. I went to my consultation/tasting at Moester's with my mom, and George was very accommodating and let us know what was actually feasible as far as cake design (and edibility- something that Carlo's never even told us!) and the cake samples were delicious and far more reasonably priced. Our wedding guests raved about how delicious the cake was at our wedding- we chose red velvet which was unique but still a fan favorite. Instead of giving us the top tier to freeze for our 1 year anniversary, George offered to bake us a brand new tier to pick up in 1 year- included with the price of our cake. I would recommend Moester's to any couple looking for a delicious, reasonably priced wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Morgan G

We wanted our wedding cake to taste delicious, and that it did! Our cake wasn't frozen, it wasn't dry, and it wasn't heavy. It was light, fluffy, fresh and everyone ate it! We are looking forward to getting our anniversary cake, so we can enjoy it :)

Cupcake Horror Story

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Julie L

If you are a bride PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE rethink choosing Moester's to do anything. George, the baker/owner gave us a price that was supposed to include our cupcake tower and favors. He reiterated that our price included our favors with my step-mother at a later time. However,... Read More 6 weeks before the wedding the total no longer included favors and instead he had upped the price per cupcake to $5.00! He was rude on the phone when I requested clarification as to what I was paying for. He was dismissive when I requested an invoice. Please save yourself the stress and take your business somewhere else.

Beautiful Cake!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Janelle

They made a beautiful and delicious cake! It was a huge hit with my wedding guests. We were able to do two different flavors to add variety and they were both DELICIOUS! They have a great crew and I highly recommend stopping by to try some of their goodies!

Love this bakery!

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Megan P

George over at Moesters made us such a beautiful wedding cake, and it was carrot cake (which is our favorite) and it was so delicious !!

Amber

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Amber T

Moester's Bakery has a wonderful selection of wedding cakes. They worked with our liking, and gave us a tasting of just about everything! Our cake was exactly what we wanted and tasted amazing. Our guests raved about it for days! They are very professional and treat the... Read More customers like family!