Mohr Fun Events Professional DJ Service and Photo Booth

We are mobile DJ service! We come to you! Serving NC, VA, SC

Add some EXCITEMENT to your event!

Your friends and family come together from many miles away to celebrate ONE NIGHT together with you. IT SHOULD BE AWESOME!! We believe that YOU know the best way to entertain your guests, and we work with you to craft the evening that you have imagined. We will lend our experience to you to craft that celebration. Picture the vision for your perfect wedding day. You don't just need music, right? We keep everyone well informed and keep the party flowing like you have imagined it should. Invite us to join you for your wedding celebration and we will wow you and your guests with fantastic service at all times, keeping everyone engaged and involved. We also offer Photo Booth, Lighting, and equipment rental in addition to DJ and MC service. Thank you for considering Mohr Fun Events!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, Mariachi, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

134 Horn in the West, Boone, NC We are mobile DJ service! We come to you! Serving NC, VA, SC (252) 202-0839
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Carlee H

From the moment of booking through the end of the reception, Karl was a fantastic help in making sure our day was perfect. He was easy to reach and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. His planning website was easy to navigate and made putting together every detail of our... Read More big day a breeze. We are the type of people to be on the dance floor all night and that's exactly what we were able to do at our wedding. Karl had the best playlist and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! We continued to get compliments from our guests about our DJ and requests for his information. Thank you Karl for keeping our wedding moving and making our recepetion a blast!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Katherine K

Karl was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He made everything so easy and I did not have to worry about a thing! He did everything and more to make sure that we had the best music for each part of the night and that everyone could dance to! Karl is very professional and his... Read More site makes it easy to pick your songs (and ones you don't want)! Pick Karl!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Sarah L

I can not say enough good things about Karl and the work he did at our wedding! Leading up to the wedding, he was extremely attentive and patient in answering my many questions. He's very affordable for the services he offers, and put me completely at ease about the... Read More entertainment aspect of our wedding - and he certainly delivered! I've had many guests ask for the name of our DJ because of how well he kept the party going while also being very friendly and checking in on me and my husband. Such a wonderful experience!! Definitely hire Karl!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Amber G

Karl was the best! He was so accommodating, had an awesome website to use to plan every song for our wedding, had great energy, and SUCH a great value. I would recommend him to my nearest and dearest. Couldn't have been any better!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Shannon S

Karl is a wonderful DJ! He will play all of your requested songs and is very professional. He worked with our wedding coordinator to make sure our day was perfect!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Shannon S

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Karalyn D

Absolutely amazing Dj! I would highly recommend to anyone and can't thank him enough for doing an amazing job at my wedding! Fun, professional, stuck to schedule and flexible! So amazing! Thank you again so much Karl!!!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Sherri D

Karl is wonderful to work with. He was the DJ for my daughter's wedding and really did a great job. He really went above and beyond for us. Several people commented on how good he was at the wedding. He was professional, helpful, fun and kept things going. Thanks... Read More Karl!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mongold L

DJ Karl was awesome! We spoke several times to make sure that all the music was available that we wanted to hear prior to arriving at the reception. He was able to step in last minute after my musicians were a no-show and find all the ceremony music within a matter of minutes.... Read More He was cool and calm under bridal pressure and never sweat! He has a great personality and was able to make people laugh and feel at ease. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amanda D

Karl was fantastic! I wish all my vendors had been as easy to work with. He was super timely with responding to any questions we had and it was clear that our satisfaction was his #1 goal. He went out of his way, last minute, to make it to our rehearsal to make sure the... Read More timing was just right for our entrance music, which ultimately turned out beautifully. And at the reception he kept the crowd, which consisted of all ages and "types", MOVING! Everyone commented it was the best time! Hire Karl!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amanda D

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Hiring DJ Karl was literally one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. He was very personable and easy to communicate with in person, over email, and over the phone. DJ Karl uses an online planning site that was very easy to navigate and had an extensive library of... Read More songs so that we could choose exactly what we wanted for each part of the ceremony and the reception. We also had some very specific song requests and wanted to do some unique compilations, and Karl was able to find every song we asked for and rocked at editing together the compilations. He did the announcements flawlessly and kept the party going all night. Our guests were up and dancing the WHOLE TIME and having a blast! We couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. Thank you again, DJ Karl!!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

We had Karl Mohr (Mohr Fun Events) DJ for our annual work holiday party and he was amazing! Timely, fun, and very professional. Karl’s meticulous attention to details, professional pre-event planning and overall care and concern for our wishes for the evening helped make our... Read More event easy and enjoyable for all. He provided all the necessary equipment, lighting for the dance floor, and microphones for us to use during our awards segment. It truly was a pleasure working with DJ Karl. His online client space was flawless and rich with features, allowing us to plan our song requests easily along with the timing of each song. The music selection during the cocktail reception, the dinner, and the late night dance was perfect and we loved how everything flowed together. Karl was very easy to work with. He followed our evening itinerary on the dot and made sure he had the obscure special song that we requested. He was also able to easily follow our visual cues when we needed a song to be paused or resumed with smooth transitions. We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests regarding our DJ during and following the event. We HIGHLY recommend Dj Karl Mohr for anyone looking for a friendly, professional, fun, and affordable DJ!

Karl Mohr

DJ Karl has performed more than 200 weddings across North Carolina. Wedding coordinators love when we arrive on the scene because they know we will make their job so much easier! We are very well organized, efficient, and flexible– which makes us ready to handle the last-second changes that seem to be inevitable. Our ultimate goal is to make sure that every client is confident that they could not have made a better decision for their event entertainment. We strive to exceed expectations at each event, and we are confident we will continue to do so this upcoming season and in 2018.