It's the Must Have Bridal Dress Experience!

It's the "must have" bridal dress experience filled with one-to-one attention, professional bridal dress stylists and a gorgeous selection of wedding gowns, veils and accessories! Call to RSVP at 561-775-6111. We LOVE brides! We LOVE wedding dresses! We LOVE making dreams come true!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave, Palm Beach Gardens, FL (561) 775-6111

Personal, private, comfortable

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Blair T

Best bridal experience so far! This was my fourth time dress shopping and I went in feeling very confused, not knowing what I wanted. Jennifer immediately locked the door and told us that I was the only bride there, she was to focus on me and would not want any one to interrupt... Read More that. She shut off her phone as well! She took me through every dress in the store (a hand picked selection by her) and asked if I wanted to try it on. She managed time very well. I found THE dress and she helped us celebrate with some champagne! I would go back to Molle Bridals over and over. Her bridesmaid dresses are just as gorgeous. Her selection is small and the variety is GREAT. You aren't overwhelmed by hundreds of dresses surrounding you. You could find practically any style of dress and her knowledge is extensive. So, if you are looking for an individualized experience with someone who cares about what you are looking for and someone who is engaged in conversation with you and your guests, this is the place to go. Thank you Jennifer!!

Personal attention, beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Amber B

I got my wedding dress from Molle Bridal. Jennifer was wonderful to work with and had beuatiful dresses. It is definitely a boutique and does carry a limited number (maybe 100?) of hand selected, mid-price range dresses. So don't go there expecting hundreds of dresses or cheap... Read More finds. If you want that, stick to awful David's Bridal (UGH!) The dresses she hand picks for her store are absolutely gorgeous. When you do go there, expect to have a very personal and pampered experience. My mom, grandmother, and two bridesmaids came along. We loved it.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Rachel S

I first visited Molle Bridals on 3/24. I needed a little time before I finally bought my dress, going back a second day. and Molle Bridals was nothing short of amazing. From the moment I walked into their salon, the staff was knowledgable, patient, and helpful. When my myself,... Read More or mother or grandmother, would ask a question (and there were a lot) Jen, Wendy and Lea were more than happy to help or answer. They took the time to make sure I was comfortable, but didn't waste time on dresses I didn't like (either on the rack or on me). I cannot speak highly enough of my experience and am grateful for their help, guiding me along the way to find my dress. Their commitment to customer service made dress shopping an enjoyable experience, one I'll always remember. Finding the right dress can be stressful, but Molle Bridals made it great.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Casey M

I had an amazing experience at Molle! Jen was so sweet and helpful and no pressure at all. She quickly got a feel for what looked best on me and the styles I liked the best before I even knew. I had her undivided attention throughout the entire process. The variety of dresses... Read More at reasonable prices was so much better than I had encountered at other bridal shops. I will tell everyone looking, to go straight to Molle bridal first. You will not be disappointed:)

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kat P

Love love love this place! Everyone is so nice and helpful! Could not have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sara C

The experience I had at Molle Bridals was outstanding. Jen is so fun and joyous and it really is contagious. All of the gowns are GORGEOUS, but I found the right one for me! I would recommend Molle Bridals to any new bride.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Camila H

The experience was completely amazing the saleslady to place the dress I am very happy with my purchase

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Chelsey P

Great salon with nice staff. Lots of dresses to choose from.

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Jennifer W

I had an amazing experience and would recommend Molle bridals to everyone

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Christal M

So many gorgeous dresses. Great selections and excellent customer service. Most vibrant and loveliest bridal salon on east-coast. Other bridal salons are old, dusty and stuffy. Molle bridals is up to date and top notch! ;)

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Amanda A

You will not find a better bridal salon with better people or better dresses!!! I personally had Lindsay for my appointment & what an absolute GEM she is!! So incredibly helpful with this whole overwhelming process.I could not have asked for a better wedding dress shopping... Read More experience than what I got with Molle Bridal!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 LisaMarie T

Molle Bridals is amazing! It was my first experience trying on wedding dresses. They made me feel so special... Kayla was so sweet and helpful! The second I put on my dress I knew it was the one! I would never think of going anywhere else! The prices are reasonable and the... Read More boutique is so cute. I am beyond happy with my dress and the whole experience! I couldn't be happier! I definitely recommend to everyone and anyone! This is the place to go! Thank you Molle Bridal for making it easy for me to say YES to the dress!!!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

Molle Bridals was the only store I went to and wanted to go to and I found my dream dress. Kayla was so helpful and nice. It was so nice that it was by appointment only, because you have the entire store to yourself. It is an experience that my mom and I will never forget. I... Read More would highly recommend Molle Bridals to every bride to be! La Shanta

Great experience and awesome prices

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Nathalie R

Bridal dress shopping can easily become overwhelming. However my experience at Molle Bridals was the exact opposite. Kayla, the stylist, was very helpful and professional. I explained to her what I was looking for in a dress, and she picked out multiple dresses that I absolutely... Read More loved. The first dress I tried on was the dress I bought--after trying many other dresses. I found my dream dress below my budget! I highly recommend Molle Bridals.

Great First Experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Cassie B

I went to Molle Bridals because I was in South FL visiting my family and I had an amazing experience! I had the whole boutique to myself so I wasn't rushed and had one-on-one experience, which was great because this was my first time trying dresses on and didn't know what I... Read More wanted. Kayla was so amazing! She made me so comfortable and was so helpful!! They have a good variety of all different silhouettes. I would 100% recommend Molle Bridals!

Thanks Molle Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 George Y

Boutique owner, Jennifer Molle, gave me her full attention and dedication. The store is glamorous yet feels cozy. So many beautiful gowns in every style! The price range is friendly...I even fond a dress under my $1200 budget! Highly recommend!

Fabulous dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Allison W

I had a Saturday afternoon appointment at Molle Bridal. It was my first time trying on dresses and I was EXTREMELY apprehensive. I recently lost a good bit of weight and didn't know how I would fit into the gowns. Jen made the process easy and stress free. She locked the door,... Read More turned the ringer off on the phone, and my parents and I had the store to ourselves. We tried on about 9 dresses, and I found the perfect one. She opened the store back up for us from 5-5:30 so my sisters and grandparents could weigh in. We ended up buying the dress that day. I highly recommend this store if you're looking for a private, calm, and stress free shopping experience. Not to mention she has a great selection of gowns!

Best place to make you feel like a princess!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Marina O

Went to Molle Bridals after going to two other bridal stores. The attention was perfect and the staff member was knowledgeable and very kind to my needs and my family's comfort. Love that you have the store to yourself and that there are no distractions. This place has to be... Read More a must for every bride looking for her perfect gown.