Mollie Tobias Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

8977 Westchester Dr, Manassas, VA

The Perfect Photographer

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Erika D

Mollie spent the weekend with our wedding party. She mingled at the rehearsal dinner, and discreetly grabbed intimate shots in the bridal suite as we were all getting ready during the wedding day. Her eye and aesthetic are outstanding. She knows exactly how to use your surroundings to enhance the photos and the results are incredible. I know that the photographs and the products received by the couple were exactly what they were looking for!

Great!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Gaby N

Mollie was wonderful and I would certainly recommend her to anyone I know! She did a great job the day of our wedding and was great to work with. Her photos really tell the story of our special day and I know they will be hanging in our home forever as wonderful and beautiful reminders of our wedding day. We also got a great ipod loaded with some of our photos which is a great way to throw it in my bag and take out to show anyone anytime!

The BEST!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Samantha D

Mollie was fantastic! She was very professional and really fun to work with. She gave us great pictures that we still get chills looking at, and really covered everything we needed. She suggested a "first look" shoot, and we loved it. It's a great moment captured, and helped settle my nerves. Hopefully, our marriage won't end in divorce, but if it does, I'll be sure to hire her again for my second wedding :P

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 rachel g

Mollie is so great! She is so fun to work with and she truly listened to us and what our vision for our wedding day. She is professional and courteous. We had several children in our wedding and she was great at capturing their natural joy. She is beyond organized and she put me at ease throughout the whole day.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Diana J

She was great! We were very comfortable having her as a photographer. She is fun, innovative, and creative.

Send Email