"Imprinting your legacy of love."

My photography style hones in on natural beauty and love. It brings me joy to accentuate my clients' uniqueness during their sessions with me. If you're looking for a photographer who will go above & beyond for your special occasion, please set up an Introductory Meeting to see the quality of service I offer. I'll listen to you...care about you...and do my best to write a story through the photographs I capture during your day. I've spent many years behind-the-scenes of weddings & I'll do all of the little things that make a big difference with the flow of your big day.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Samantha D

Holy cow. Where do I even start. Molly is an absolutely sweetheart. Hands down one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is so easy to talk to and work with. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable. Her work is absolutely amazing. She had a "sneak peak" for us the same... Read More night of our wedding. I mean how great is that? We are absolutely in love with mollys work and we could not imaging working with anyone else. Everything Molly said she was going to do she did and more. She made our day absolutely incredible.

Nicest girl ever!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Caitlin C

Molly was the absolute nicest girl ever! She was so amazing and she really made sure to get everything we wanted in our photos. She ran on a tight schedule and just knocked it all out. She was constantly asking if there was any other pictures we would like taken. She was just... Read More a doll and so energetic and friendly. I would recommend her to everyone! She is affordable and gives you a CD of all the photos and the rights to them. We all loved her and my whole family enjoyed her!

She made the most wonderful memories for us!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Christina K

http://www.mollybphotography.biz/ Our photographer was one of the most important things for me & Molly was the perfect choice!!! She did our engagement & wedding photos for under $1000 AMAZING I know!!! She has a flat rate that includes a disk of your photos and... Read More the copyrights to your photos. It worked wonderful I could print what I want when I want it! Our budget was very tight so in the future when I have some excess cash I can then go print more photos for our album, frames etc. Everyone that dealt with her on our day said she was wonderful. She wasn't invasive you hardly noticed her and the pictures were wonderful which is the most important part. I can't wait until we can use her again when we have children. Out of everyone I worked with for the wedding she was the best!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brooke T

Molly was amazing to work with! She did my wedding makeup and it couldn't have turned out any better. She brought my dream wedding makeup to life and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sarah E

Molly photographed and did makeup for my wedding this past weekend. She was AMAZING! Our makeup was perfect! I just viewed my pictures (less than a week later!) and they are beautiful! I will recommend her over and over again to everyone I know. Molly, you were so fun, creative,... Read More and professional, thank you again!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Brittany T

I have only had my trial run yet but I feel compelled to write a review. I had my make up done in the morning before my sunset themed engagement pictures. Not only did she do an Amazing job, BUT 10 hours later my make up looked like it was just done! I am so happy to have her do... Read More my make-up on my wedding day this upcoming summer knowing that my make up lasting is one thing I will not need to stress about!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Kim P

Molly worked with me for makeup for our wedding on July 2nd. She was so great to work with!! We had to move our wedding up by 3 months to ensure my ill Mother would be able to attend and she gladly and patiently worked with me with the date change and my availability! She did... Read More wonderful work!! I am not one for a whole bunch of makeup, and with her work, I found myself loving it!! She was all about it being my day and making me happy!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Megan

Molly did makeup for my wedding in May. She was great to work with, super responsive, flexible in making timing work with our wedding day schedule, very, very nice... and she nailed my wedding day makeup! During my trial, Molly listened to exactly what I wanted (natural,... Read More classic, simple) and then made it happen perfectly. On the wedding day, she came to where we were getting ready and did the makeup exactly as we'd practiced (and loved!) at the trial. The makeup stayed on through pictures and the reception, I barely even needed the touch-up kit Molly left with me. I am very happy Molly was part of our special day and would absolutely recommend her to a friend looking for wedding makeup. Thank you, Molly!

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Shana W

Molly did makeup on 5/14/16 for 4 bridesmaids and myself. I seriously could not rave about this girl enough!! I loved my makeup and had so many compliments on it, including the photographer who said it's the best makeup she has photographed. She listened to exactly what I wanted... Read More and gave me what I had envisioned. She was the sweetest gal and she had to be the best vendor of my day.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Rachel B

Molly was absolutely fantastic! She was so friendly, all my bridesmaids loved her too! She even traveled to us in Lincoln to do our makeup for my wedding! Molly was the first time I ever had my makeup professionally done so I was a little nervous. She let me do a trial so I... Read More could preview my look before my wedding day too! I love that she does NATURAL looking makeup. You look beautiful without looking overdone like some of the other places I looked at. That's why I picked her and I'd absolutely do it again!! Thank you, thank you Molly!! You rock at what you do!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Savannah

My husband and I were in a wedding together (prior to our own wedding) where Molly was the photographer. We really liked her work style, professionalism, and attitude towards the ceremony and reception. We decided to hire her to photograph our own wedding and reception. She was... Read More very prepared, arrived on time (even a little earlier) and captured every moment of our special day. We had a great time working with Molly.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Deborah H

Molly is such a great photographer! She not only has a great bubbly personality to make you feel at ease but she also is very professional. She will never make you feel like your pose is "unnatural." She makes the whole session a fun experience and the end product is... Read More amazing. She really cares about each individual session she shoots and makes sure everyone looks fabulous!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Blair K

Molly took pictures for our wedding and did great!!! They are pictures that we will enjoy forever!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Courtney P

Molly B Photography shot my engagement photos and has done head shot photos for my business. I LOVED her quick turn around time and professional work ethic! She helped me know the perfect angles AND what fit me and my husbands personality to make them OUR photos and not photos... Read More everyone else takes. I love that she's unique, professional and FUN all wrapped in one. She was an absolute joy to work with!! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Shelby S

Molly B is the best! She did our maternity pictures. Super inexpensive & very fast at responding to your messages & will do everything in her power to make sure you get what you're looking for! She really makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. Great at make up too, using... Read More Mary Kay products!! (: I would recommend Molly B to everyone I know! Very up to date on poses & 2016 style. Beautiful women inside & out!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Amanda B

My husband and I have worked with Molly B. Photography on a number of occasions. On one occasion, Molly took Christmas photographs for our family. She was patient and so joyful when it came to getting our dogs to pose for the pictures. Molly also was our wedding photographer!... Read More Not only did she take beautiful photos throughout the entire day, she went above the call of duty when it came to getting ready for the ceremony. She pitched in with makeup and helped apply fake eyelashes in a pinch. Her extra help made the day that much less stressful for myself. She had really creative ideas for posing and we have a beautiful wedding album, thanks to Molly. Another thing we love about working with Molly is that she is very quick to respond and easy to schedule with! In our hectic lives, it's refreshing to work with someone who values your time.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Kelly G

Molly is amazing and so sweet! Our pictures came out perfect and painless. Thanks so much Molly!!

Lovely

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Tanya L

I absolutely love how Molly captures the moments on everything. She truly knows how to get even the when your not paying attention. She is an amazing person!

Awesome quality for a great price

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Kristy S

I had an engagement session, bridal portraits, and our whole wedding day for $750. She was awesome. Very sweet and willing to fulfil any request.

Molly Byrd

I love and cherish quality time with people. I consider every day to be a new journey where I can connect with others and try to make a difference in their lives. I choose to photograph people in their element- in a comfortable, relaxed environment where they aren't rushed so I can capture their genuine smiles and laughter. I fill my spare time by mentoring at Partnership 4 Kids and volunteering to take Senior Photos for CASA children. Reading, writing and painting are some of my favorite activities. "Be the change you wish to see in this world."