MOLNAR'S TUXEDO RENTALS & SALES

Rochester, MI

Alterations, Group Discounts, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Menswear, Fashion

405 S. Main St, Rochester, MI (248) 651-3112

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

I'm so relieved I found this place. I needed something more than just a black tux. And wen I went in the store, they had black, blue, brown, beige, white, and grey tuxes all shown in the store. It made choosing so much easier to be able to see what I was picking in person. I... Read More just happened to search online and found this place that I hadn't heard of. Which was good because the prices on all of their stuff is way less than the chains. Best of all, the people working there actually had the years of knowledge to help me with my formal event. All around good place to go.

Huge selection, excellent service

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Jenn C

We were extremely pleased with the selection of tuxedos! Everywhere else we had looked had two grey tuxes (at MOST), and it was one heather grey and one charcoal. At Molnar's we had more than 10 grey tuxedos to choose from! The colors for vests/ties was insane, there were so... Read More many. This is a nice, family-owned shop and they have excellent service. We were very happy with the tuxedos we chose. The only miscommunication, was that we thought they were open on Sundays (for us to return the tuxedos), and they were NOT. This was a problem as 100% of our guests were from out of town. We made it work, and my brother-in-law stayed until Monday to return the tuxes. Otherwise though, excellent service, excellent quality, fantastic prices, and phenomenal selection!

Tuxedo rental

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Emily P

My husband rented his tux from Molnar's because we are connected to a local community theatre that Molnar's has been very helpful and generous with. We walked in and the very knowledgeable sales rep. had us in and out in ten minutes, for WAY less than we had planned to spend. My... Read More husband looked fantastic, and the entire process was inexpensive and extremely pleasant. Highest recommendations!

Start a Conversation!