Knot's BEST OF WEDDINGS 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2017

***SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR WEDDING PACKAGE PRICING*** The moments do matter. All of them. Especially on your wedding day. We LOVE capturing the emotions of your veil going on and the excitement that happens late into the evening when the party is getting started. Our favorite reviews of all time state "When we received our photos from Marnie, we relived all of the moments of our wedding day". Best.Compliment.Ever. Visit our website for detailed pricing information at http://www.mandm-photography.com/wedding-photography-investment/

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Rehearsals + Parties

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

PA, WV, OH and nationwide (724) 462-7439
INSTAGRAM

UNBELIEVABLE photos... and the nicest person!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Shannon B

I can't recommend Marnie highly enough to ANYONE looking for a photographer!!! First of all, she is incredibly talented at photography!! I knew her photos were great from looking at her portfolio on her website, but my wedding photos came out looking like a photospread out of... Read More a magazine! I was totally blown away! I had friends and family who took their own pictures at my wedding, and those came out ok, but then I got Marnie's photos and they were just on a COMPLETELY different level! The way she uses lighting, the angles she finds, the posing techniques she uses... it's unreal. In her photos I look like a model! One of the things that most impressed me was when she was taking pictures at my house when we were getting ready... Let me just tell you, my house is a disaster. We are in the process of doing renovations, there are building materials strewn all over, and I didn't expect to get really any decent photos there due to the state it's in. But I swear she works miracles! She found all these places that I would have NEVER thought of to take pictures of my dress, my shoes, my accessories, and me - that totally hide all of the chaos surrounding them! And she used all these tricks with lighting and making the background out of focus to hide the not so sightly areas... I was totally amazed! Second, Marnie and her assistant (her daughter Ivy) are professionals through and through. Marnie was the most reliable and prompt at answering my emails of any vendor I dealt with in the entire wedding planning process. She is very flexible about customizing her photography packages to meet your needs. She is very detail-oriented, and asks you all kinds of questions in advance to make sure everything goes the way you want it to. She was so flexible with start and end times, going to multiple locations, and basically anything we wanted she was able to accommodate. Finally, she has such a nice personality and is so easy to get along with. I am a somewhat shy person, and I am very uncomfortable being in the spotlight and having to pose for people. From the very first time we met, her calm demeanor just put me at ease. Based on my personal preferences she used more of a photojournalistic style, and you barely knew she was there! I was able to laugh, be myself, and not feel like I was being scrutinized whatsoever. Marnie gives you such an incredible value for the prices she charges, I am still astounded that I was able to hire someone like her with my limited budget. In my opinion she's right up there with the best wedding photographers in Pittsburgh. No matter whether you have a small budget or whether money is no object, you should DEFINITELY at the very least just meet with Marnie and look at her work. You will not be disappointed!!!

2012-12-06T18:58:14 Response from the vendor

Wow, Shannon! Thank you so much for the astounding review! You were just as much a pleasure to work with, and extremely photogenic! It was truly an honor to work with you and Walt, preserving your wedding through photographs. I hope you will treasure them... Read Less Read More

Look no further for your wedding day photographer!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Marnie is not only an outstanding photographer, but a wonderful person who will make you feel comfortable the moment you meet her. She had the idea of doing a first look and having our pictures done before the ceremony. Both my husband and I agree that it was our favorite part... Read More of the entire day. Marnie ensured that it was a private moment between the two of us. Every time we look the pictures of our first look we both immediately tear up! I remember reading reviews on The Knot a year ago feeling anxious about picking a photographer. I promise that you will not be disappointed if you pick Moments and Milestones!

2016-01-05T13:27:35 Response from the vendor

Oh, Dana and Brian, you were both so wonderful to be with on your wedding day. So thankful for you. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and blessings. xoxox, Marnie

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Megan V

I would highly recommend Moments and Milestones Photography to any bride and groom. I was planning my wedding from out of town and could basically only meet over the phone, or on weekends when in person and Marnie was always flexible and accommodating. When we had our... Read More pre-wedding meeting to nail down all the details, Marnie recommended meeting at our venue, which was a great idea. We actually went around the location and picked out the spots where we wanted to get our photographs. This ended up being even more helpful than I could imagine, because there were pending thunderstorms that day and we really had to move quickly to get all our outdoor shots. We managed to get in everything that we wanted and were so happy! Marnie was up for anything. It was really important to get great pictures, but you also want to enjoy your day. Marnie did an amazing job working seamlessly in the background throughout the day. When our online wedding gallery was available (which was very fast, and even earlier than she had originally told us it would take) we were so happy with all of the pictures, and that there were so many to choose from! Aside from the amazing pictures, Marnie herself is just a wonderful person. I am very shy and reserved and she made me feel completely at ease. She also made sure I didn't worry about a thing that day and everything I wanted captured was, and then some. Marnie also brought her assistant Ivy, who was amazing as well! Thank you to Marnie and Ivy for all the wonderful pictures and helping to make it the happiest day of our lives!

2015-09-16T10:23:54 Response from the vendor

Megan and Jim, thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved spending your wedding day with you and I'm so happy you love your photos. My year is made :) Love and blessings ~ Marnie

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Katie H

We hired Marnie to take engagement pictures for us at the end of September and were absolutely thrilled with everything! Marnie is so upbeat and fun to work with, and the pictures turned out beautifully. We were so happy with them that we asked her to photograph our wedding as... Read More well, and can't wait to see how those turn out!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebecca M

Marnie is an excellent photographer! Not only is she perfection with photography, she is the sweetest vendor we have worked with. Marnie was able to capture my daughter's vision for her wedding especially with all of the important photos she requested. Marnie was very personable... Read More with all of the guests, which they all loved! Most importantly, Marnie went above and beyond for my daughter and her husband and we will be forever grateful. If you want the most amazing photos, book with Marnie! I am so glad we did.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alyssa M

We had our engagement pictures scheduled originally in September, but unfortunately we were rained out. The day we rescheduled them for it rained again, but Marnie came through with a back up plan for our pictures and they turned out amazing! She is so great to shoot with and we... Read More were so comfortable with her the whole time! We can't wait for our wedding and for those pictures!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

We can't say enough about what a wonderful job Marnie and her assistant Nick did for our daughter's wedding. The slideshow alone was like watching the wedding all over again because they captured every precious moment. They were professional, prompt, kind and patient. The... Read More pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL ! We were all very pleased and would recommend Moments and Milestones to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Marissa P

Marnie was the perfect photographer in every way. She was always available to consult. She was wonderful to work with the day of the wedding. Her and Nick where so patient and flexible when the weather wasn't cooperating. We could not be more happy with the end result of our... Read More photos. They are STUNNING! We received them within weeks of our wedding and every moment was captured. We are beyond happy with Marnie and Nick's services and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Chrissy O

Marnie was the best! Me and my husband were not the greatest at posing for various photos but she pushed us the right amount so that we have fantastic photos! We were never uncomfortable or anything! But just got great pictures and had a good time doing it. We wanted a very... Read More laid back reception and Marnie fit right in while getting awesome pictures. We are so happy - thank you Marnie!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Tyler W

We had 2 photographers for our wedding...Marnie and Heather. They were both incredibly patient, helpful, and talented. It was fun watching both of them give so much thought to all of the different photos. They also didn't push back against any of our requests which I really... Read More appreciate. Lastly, we received a lot of comments from our guests about how great the photos were! I have to say that I agree with them...while I may be biased, I think that our photos are better quality than a lot of other wedding photos I have seen. If we are ever in PA again for a family event and need a photographer, I would not hesitate to contact Moments and Milestones again. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Marnie was the first photographer I met for our wedding pictures and I instantly hit it off with her! She was amazing to work with and her photography is beautiful! She really made everything so laid back and fun! I would highly recommend Moments and Milestones!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 April M

Marnie and Ivy (her assistant) were great! They were flexible, easygoing, helpful, and non-intrusive. She was always quick to answer emails and phone calls throughout the planning process. Marnie met me and my husband at our reception venue (which was outside with many trails)... Read More so we could walk around and find the best places for photos weeks before the wedding. She arrived at the hotel to start shooting right on time and stayed with us until midway through the reception. I made a list of shots I wanted her to get for sure, and she got all of them and so many more. I was surprised, because I rarely even saw her. She and Ivy were never in the way, but somehow they managed to get every single photo (and more) that was important and meaningful. We got the login to our online gallery just 17 days after the wedding. There are a lot of beautiful candid shots which are most of our favorites. She captured the emotion and excitement of myself, my husband, our family, and our friends perfectly! I could not have dreamt for better wedding pictures!

2016-07-15T15:10:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, April! I loved working with you both!!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and health together. xoxo, Marnie

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

Marnie was like one of my family members. She certainly made us feel at ease so we could relax and enjoy the day. She had two meetings with us before the wedding day so she could understand exactly what style of celebration we were having and what type of pictures we wanted.... Read More Marnie captured the excitement with lots of candid shots, but she also did some very creative set photos with our rings and invitations. She even went the extra mile with lighting effects to make our cake look spectacular! We are very pleased and you will be too.

2016-07-15T15:14:42 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you Linda! You are both like family to me too. Thank you for having me capture your wedding day. It was wonderful! xoxo, Marnie

Marnie is MAGNIFICENT

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Sara C

From our interaction over the phone discussing what we were looking for in a photographer to our beautiful wedding day, Marnie and her team were fantastic. Our wedding day was also her anniversary and yet she spent the day giving us her full attention and she truly captured all... Read More the details of our wedding perfectly. She was easy to work with, made us, our family, and guests feel comfortable, and she worked well on our tight schedule from getting ready in the morning thru the reception ensuring we had photos from every moment.

2016-07-15T15:12:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sarah! I loved spending my anniversary celebrating your marriage. xoxo, Marnie

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My daughter and I met with four different photographers looking for that special fit for my daughter's wedding day to capture the memories of the day. We knew within a few minutes of meeting and speaking with Marnie that she was the one! The samples that she showed us were... Read More beautiful and her warmth and caring made us realize that she had a wonderful passion for her work. Planning such a special event and having everything flow is a difficult task, but Marnie made it all seamless. From the start of the day as we were all getting ready, until the end of the evening Marnie and her assistant were with us every step of the way...yet you did not even realize that you were being photographed at all. She made it all fun and captured many wonderful moments. I would highly recommend her for your wedding day or any other special occasion that you would want to have beautiful pictures and wonderful memories to look back on.

2016-01-05T13:28:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Betty! I absolutely LOVED working with your family!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Chelsea H

Beautiful photos with a personal touch. Marnie really took the time to get to know us as a couple and capture our personalities on camera. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. She even took my dress to my childhood dance studio to get pictures there! We were... Read More very happy with our choice, and I would absolutely recommend Moments and Milestones to another couple!

2016-01-05T13:29:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Chelsea and Zack! So honored to have been chosen to capture your wedding day :) xoxox, Marnie

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley M

Marnie was absolutely amazing! My wedding day would not have been complete without her. I first found Marnie on the Knot and I am so thankful I did. She was the photographer who answered all of my questions and made it really easy to arrange a meeting. Marnie is so flexible and... Read More easy going. Her personality is truly a blessing to be around on such a stressful day. My husband and I added an engagement session to our package, which we did in October 2015. Marnie was able to capture every detail of us plus Oakland and the Pitt campus, which is important to me. For the wedding day, Marnie made it really easy for me to trust her. Marnie was able to capture all of the important moments of my day and she was so personable with all of my guests. I could not have asked for a better photographer for my big day. Our pictures are absolutely stunning! Marnie is not only amazing photographer, I'd like to say I have gained a friend. If you want perfection along with a friendly atmosphere, you must use Marnie!

2016-10-31T06:17:27 Response from the vendor

OMG, Ashley! You and Ken are wonderful! It's a special thing to be able to capture someone's wedding day. I definitely consider you friends as well. xoxo, Marnie

Easy and fun to work with

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Marnie was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was perfect! Marnie was a part of making our special day stress free. The pictures are beautiful!

2016-01-05T13:30:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Olena and Dave!! It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding day!

worth every penny

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Mara H

Marnie and her daughter took pictures of my wedding day. Her packages are very affordable! Marnie and Ivy were very easy to work with! My husband and I were very pleased with the pictures we received and had printed for our home! Marnie took the time before hand to come to the... Read More venue when we were there and walk around with us to find out what type of pictures we would like and to find areas that would be perfect for pictures. She made sure to take the pictures that I requested on our wedding day. Even after the wedding and even after the pictures were sent to me, Marnie still answers questions in a prompt, timely manner! I will definitely be recommending her to my family and friends that will be getting married in the future! Thank you again Marnie and Ivy!

2015-10-23T12:17:18 Response from the vendor

Mara, thank you so much! I loved spending your wedding day with you and John and capturing the images that will preserve those memories for you! xoxox Marnie

Very Professional

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Took time to know details of wedding. I definitely would recommend her.

2015-10-16T06:03:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Karen! xoxo Marnie

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Lydia C

We used Marnie with Moments and Milestones photography as our photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding. She was fantastic to work with both times. We set up our engagement photo shoot through email, and had a phone call with Marnie to “meet” her since my... Read More then-fiancé was living out of the state. She is very quick to respond to emails and was able to suggest places nearby for us. During the photo shoot, she interacted with us to get us to loosen up (we are both naturally shy people and not prone to PDA in front of others). We ended up with great shots, and Marnie was quick to send us a flash drive with the photos from our shoot. We originally weren’t sure if we were going to have our wedding in Pittsburgh, but once we decided to, we contacted Marnie to do our wedding photos as well. Again, she was easy to work with and set things up via phone and email. We met with her once before the wedding to do a quick run through of our timeline and so she could see our reception area. Marnie was helpful in pointing out things in our timeline that needed to be changed, without being pushy about it. For the day of the wedding, she was fantastic and everything went smoothly. We are very happy that we chose her as our photographer and definitely recommend her.

2015-09-14T14:57:10 Response from the vendor

Lydia and Matt, thank you so much for choosing us to capture your wedding day memories! It was a true pleasure to spend the day with you and we are so grateful! xoxox Marnie & Ivy

Happy

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Katy G

I'm sooooo glad I chose Moments and Milestones Photography for my wedding! Marnie was great! She was very organized from beginning to end. The wedding day photographs went very smoothly and she captured everything on my list and then some! And without me (the bride) having to... Read More worry about it on my wedding day!!! She even brought her assistant, Ivy, who was also great! They created a gallery of our wedding photos online within 2 weeks of the wedding! My family and I are all THRILLED with every picture, seriously, we couldn't be happier!!! I would recommend Moments and Milestones in a heartbeat! And I would definitely use them again if I need a photographer in the Pittsburgh area!

2015-09-14T14:55:51 Response from the vendor

Awe, Katy and Reid, thank you so much!! I truly loved capturing all of the love you shared with your family and friends on your wedding day. Be well and blessed XOXOX Marnie & Ivy

Great!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Ellen a

I really thought the value was great. We had two photographers on our wedding day, and the quality was wonderful. I would definitely recommend Marnie!

2014-10-28T17:36:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Ellen and Charles! We really enjoyed capturing your wedding memories and wish you a lifetime of happiness. God bless! ~ Marnie

Moments and Milestones

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Brooke T

Marnie was awesome! From the time we met, she was so laid back and made everything so easy. We immediately felt comfortable working with her. She was so accommodating when it came to making sure that she got every shot we had requested. She had a great sense of humor and really... Read More added to the atmosphere on our wedding day. We loved having her as our photographer. Also - the final images turned out great - there was a perfect mix of posed and photojournalistic-style images. She covered everything perfectly. I've already recommended her to several other folks who are getting married.

2014-10-04T07:55:19 Response from the vendor

Awe, thanks Brooke and Matt! You guys were pretty awesome yourselves! Thank you so much for choosing me to document your wedding day. Such a pleasure and an honor :) ~ Marnie

Moments and Milestones, Pittsburgh Pa

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Taylor M

Marnie is an amazing photographer. Not only does she capture moments like no one else I've seen, she's also very personable and takes the time to make sure you get what you want. She sets up meetings around your schedule and follows an itinerary and makes everything flow on... Read More wedding day. If you're in the Pittsburgh area looking for a photographer, Moments and Milestones is the way to go!

2014-10-03T14:27:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Taylor and Blaine! You know I love you :)

Marnie Minydzak

Marnie is a professional Pittsburgh wedding photographer and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Chatham University in 2010. She has been a practicing photographer for the past 7 years and received the “Best of Knot” award for 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2017. Marnie is a member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and retains business liability insurance.