Moments By Wayne Gurnick

19528 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA
Serving Southern California

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Cheryl M

From the very beginning Wayne was incredible. Every step of the way he was supportive and provided me with just enough information so that I felt prepared, but not enough at one time to overwhelm me. The vendors that he introduced me to were always spot on! Wayne learns who... Read More YOU are and what YOU are looking for and picks out the perfect people to work on your big day. Speaking of the big day, I got married at Shutters on the Beach this month and it would not have been as amazing as it was without Wayne and his team. Unfortunately, it rained so we had to move the ceremony inside. I kid you not, you would have never known it was supposed to be outside. Wayne knew I was nervous as pulled me into the room towards the end of set up to see it and my nerves vanished because the room looked gorgeous! He can always tell exactly what you need. In fact, my whole family was raving about how great he was! Even at brunch the next morning they were still talking about what a great job he did and how vital he was to the smoothness of the event. THANK YOU SO MUCH MOMENTS BY WAYNE for giving me the wedding of the century! XOXO Cheryl

Not enough good things to say!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Jenn S

I just got married a couple of weeks ago, and Wayne and his team (Karter, Devon) helped me to pull off the wedding I had been dreaming of and had been planning for so long. From the moment we met Wayne, I felt so comfortable with him and his staff. They were professional, very... Read More knowledgeable, sweet, and SO helpful! We hired them for the "Day Of" coordination, but they were so much more than that. They helped me to find vendors by providing us with a couple of suggestions when we got stuck, helped try to track down vendors that went MIA,and met with us a couple of times to plan everything down to the tea. As the wedding got closer (and of course the day of), I had a lot of contact with his assistant Devon. She is SO sweet, and really went out of her way to help in any way she could. And then of course, the day of, Wayne and his team were the most important people who could have been there. They helped with every little last detail and helped me to feel less stressed and overwhelmed in any way they could. Wayne was so sweet, and I will never forget the pep talk he gave me as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle. I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work, dedication, and assistance with everything. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Wayne our PB&J Wedding Hero

Reviewed on 6/02/2013 Jayne A

Wayne and his team are simply THE A-TEAM you need on your side to pull off an amazing wedding. We worked with Karter extensively who assisted as well. As a bride living across the country with an intense work/travel schedule, there was simply NO WAY I could have planned the... Read More amazing and beyond magical wedding we had at Shutters on the Beach May 2013 without the Moment's By Wayne team. Any image of inspiration or questions I had about the wedding design or any type of vendors was inquired with Wayne and team and thoroughly researched and provided with quick and candid responses. It made my decision-making process very efficient in selecting the best vendors (rentals, invitation design, cinematographer, photographer) who delivered on their work and leveraging his thoroughly vetted network of vendors for every aspect of the wedding made everything simply easy. Having a great rapport with Wayne from the start was super important and something Wayne and I and my fiance knew from our first phone and in-person interview with him. Wayne from the beginning understood my wedding theme and inspiration for my wedding and pulled the most beautiful collection of linens and napkin colors that evoke the perfect color palette to carry my vision to life. Wayne is also well-traveled and I have no doubt he could pull off anyone's wedding theme or vision. The wedding process is a journey both mentally and emotionally and in my case with lots of cross country trips physical too and I am so grateful we chose the best in the business. The day of the wedding was intense and every step of the way Wayne kept me relaxed and calm and even became MY HERO for being the only person who could find my wedding band and literally drive it to the church just in time for the Priest to bless the rings during our ceremony. For that I am forever grateful. His timing is impeccable and he will go the distance for all of his clients because he is so passionate about his work and the special Life Moments that bring people together to celebrate life's happy occasions.

Wayne is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Stephanie O

We were so lucky to have Wayne help us with our wedding. I feel like just about everyone came up to me at some point to say how great Wayne was and that they had never seen a wedding go by without any problems. I also was told they had never seen such a calm bride, and that I... Read More know had to be because of Wayne. If anything went wrong, I surely had no clue ☺ Wayne and his assistant were wonderful and I wish I could get married again (to my husband!) to be able to work with them again! Even before the wedding, Wayne was just so great and so available for anything we needed. I still remember sitting on my couch calling all of my wedding venue’s wedding planners and when I spoke with Wayne, I told my fiance that I knew Wayne was the one! Thank you so much for always answering all of our questions and providing such great vendor referrals. Wayne was there WHENEVER we needed him and that was a great feeling.

Moments by Wayne

Reviewed on 3/22/2012 stacy s

I would need a thesaurus to come up with enough words to compliment Wayne Gurnick and his associate, Julia. Apart from their professional services, both of them are an absolute joy. In fact, my guests wanted to include them as guests themselves in order to spend more time with... Read More them. Their pleasant demeanor adds to the happy mood of the day. However, lucky for me, Wayne and Julia were there to work. Upon meeting Wayne, I was instantly relieved and confident that our evening would be a success. There were only two little mishaps I can recall, and Wayne dealt with both of them without me even asking him. His familiarity multiple venues, experience with vendors, and general personality make him a priceless essential for your wedding. I cannot thank him enough for his services as he allowed me to enjoy the day worry-free because of his presence. I have a memory when it came time to walk down the aisle that is similar to a kid learning to ride a bike. Wayne instructed me that he was going to manage the train of my dress by holding it until I rounded the corner and as I began to walk down the straight aisle, he would let it go. I remember seeing my husband at the end and wanting to run down the aisle to get to him because I had not seen him since the previous day. I also remember, like riding a bike, wanting to look behind me to see if Wayne was still there, but I was afraid I would fall. Thank you, Wayne, for what you do and who you are. You were a blessing on my wedding day. Scott Soluk was recommended by our wedding planner, Wayne Gurnick, and we couldn’t be happier. Scott is so much more than a DJ. His knowledge of venues in the area and experience in providing this service are amazing. He is priceless, and I would recommend him for any event. He has a phenomenal ability to read a crowd and adjust his music choices accordingly. It was perfect. I especially loved his choices during dinner. He seems to have a sixth sense for knowing when to switch music types for what the evening needs. He provides more than music; he provides the perfect atmosphere. It was my sincere pleasure to meet him and enjoy the experience he provided.

Amazing, amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 Kie T

He is awesome, amazing, and so passionate!! Of course skilled, and experienced. Only con is, he makes you wanna have wedding again ;)