Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

1733 E Briarwood Terrace, Phoenix, AZ (602) 320-7131

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Toni R

For my Fiance and I it was very important to have great photos of our wedding. Alan was our photographer for our wedding in April, I was referred to him by a friend and after looking around at other photographers and their packages I was so happy and relived that I found Alan. I... Read More met with Alan at his studio and I knew right away that he would be perfect for the job!! he has 2 set prices which made it less stressful and easy to pick, he is there as long as you want him to be there, with 2 assistants and many years of experience (17 years full-time). He is also flexible about hourly services if you're having a shorter wedding which is also great! We got our photos back within the first week after our wedding and every photo I loved!!! If you're looking for a GREAT, outstanding, affordable photographer look no further! Alan is your guy!! don't take any chances on your special day!! He is amazing and you won't be let down!!! I am so happy we went with him, he made the day fun, he got a lot of amazing shots and he is very experienced, what more could you want!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Darlene S

Alan and his assistants were amazing. He absolutley WOWed me... I hired Alan because he has so many years experience doing a job he absolutley loves. He also knew my venue like the back of his hand, so he knew exactly what spots would look great. He also goes to the venue... Read More before the wedding and puts together a plan in his head. Very organized, very friendly and funny. Even though the wedding day was so hot, he made it a fun experience and made everyone laugh. Such a great guy, i feel like I've known him for years. Besides making the day very special, i recieved the pictures in no time.. And i mean... Wow. Beyond what i could have imagined. The pictures were like out of a magazine. Amazing.. No words can express my gratitude and because of Alan, the beautiful pictures will be a special memory that'll last a lifetime

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Stephanie L

Alan is amazing! He exceeded all of our hopes and expectations from the very first correspondence. Alan was extremely helpful and easy to work with and his professionalism really set our minds at ease. We felt very welcomed into his studio and he answered all of our questions... Read More (and we had a lot). He always followed up when he said he would and never once left us wondering what would happen next, which is a huge relief when I felt like so much of the wedding planning was trying to tie up loose ends and get a hold of people. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer and are beyond blessed that Moments Found Photography was a part of our special day.

Stays until the very end!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jacquie K

Working with Al was a must from the first time we met him. He is professional, well spoken, funny, and clearly an excellent photographer. Al made every person in our bridal party feel comfortable and relaxed. Our photos are very natural, not staged or fake. While his... Read More price may initially seem expensive, it is worth EVERY PENNY! He arrived at the venue at 2 PM and stayed until the exit at 11 PM. He was up and moving capturing as many moments as humanly possible. You also receive all the photos with the print release. He does not overwhelm you with a sales pitch to buy photos or albums after the event, you can reach out to him if you decide you would like an album or prints. Every photo is edited and the turn around time was less than a week. We weren't even home from the honeymoon yet! We ended up with nearly 800 photos, he captured everything we wanted and so much more! Thanks Alan for a lifetime of memories!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015

Alan is such a fantastic photographer. If you are looking for a photographer who is has a relaxed and fun energy, extremely professional, and captures the moments that no one else noticed besides you and your groom. He is the perfect choice. The pictures he took were absolutely... Read More beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Chad T

We looked at a lot of photographers. We had a list of variables that made our search difficult. Reasonable price, willing to travel in state, quality work, personable, good reputation and detail oriented. No one we looked at had all these characteristics, except for Alan. He... Read More told us exactly what he would do and then did exactly that. What we couldn't have known was how well he would take care of us on our day. Wow. He and his assistant got all the shots and the prints were amazing. The balance between getting what was needed and not intruding on the party was perfect. I would call his style classic, holistic and elegant. He is an artist, but it was our day that came out in his work. His work is composed and beautiful. I can't thank you enough Alan.

Outstanding Photos

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Jeannine W

Alan and Team were amazing to work with throughout the entire process. From the initial meeting Alan made myself and the groom feel comfortable. His pricing is not per hour, like most photographers, but ensured he would be there from the point we arrived at the venue until we... Read More left. And he was.. no one else offered that unless you paid additional money. Throughout the day Alan and Team was never intrusive. We just received our pictures and I'm beyond happy. I cried just like I did on the day of our wedding when I saw them for the first time. I am filled with joy every time I look at them. I would recommend Alan to anyone for any event. He is the BEST!!!!

Excellent photographer

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Robin D

Working with Alan throughout the whole wedding planning experience was awesome! He was quick to answer any questions I had prior to the wedding day. He is very organized and personable with everyone! The best thing was our pictures were ready 4 days after our wedding. They... Read More turned out great and really captured the memories of our entire day.

Excellent

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Kevin D

Moments found photography did us a great service. He worked all day for a flat charge and gave us our prints of every photo. He was ready to give us the prints just days after our wedding. He had fun with his job and did not see us as dollar signs. He saw us as a couple we just... Read More got married and made sure we got to be with our guests.

The best photographer ever!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Erin F

When we met with Al, we just knew that he was the one to be our photographer! He captured our amazing engagement pictures and then 8 months later, took over 800 pictures of the best day of our lives! We are so happy with our pictures and highly recommend Al to be your... Read More photographer. He truly does catpure "moments found" and you will be pleasantly surprised! Thank you Al!

Fun to work with!

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Taylor M

Alan with Moments Found was very enjoyable to work with duing the planning sessions and especially on the wedding day. The pictures turned out fabulous and we're excited for our album to come in! Definitely worth the money.

Great Photos, Great Personality

Reviewed on 1/25/2011 Niki C

Alan, the photographer, has probably the most touching photos I've ever seen. I met him at the wedding expo in Phoenix and I immediately could see that he had a great, friendly personality. He had lots of pictures of different styles of weddings in his portfolio and he... Read More answered my questions with detailed, helpful answers. His wedding packages were very fair, they were just too much for our budget!

Photography - Moments Found

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Allisia L

Alan is the best! I met him at a friend's wedding and knew I wanted him for my wedding & engagement photos. He is very professional and his rates meet his quality and integrity. He litterally spent the entire day with me, getting ready, my bridal party, the ceremony and the... Read More reception!

Rating for Moments Found Photography