Momentum Floral

Serving Madison, surrounding cities and Southern Wisconsin

Momentum Floral

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1821 Parmenter St., Middleton, WI Serving Madison, surrounding cities and Southern Wisconsin (608) 824-1121

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Arianna L

Amazing! Tiffany and crew were very easy to work with. Tiffany responded to emails in a timely fashion and she was very helpful in deciding Floral arrangements. They were able to work with my budget and the flowers were beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Kristin B

Working with Tiffany made floral easily the least stressful part of our wedding planning. She was quickly able to figure out exactly what we wanted and worked within our price range. The product was better than I could have ever imagined! We had more compliments on our flowers... Read More than on anything else. I would definitely use her again for any future events, and I'd recommend her to anyone in the Madison area.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Tony R

[Review written by the Bride] We used Momentum Floral & Décor for our wedding on October 28, 2017. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. We did the bouquets, boutonnieres, cake flowers and centerpieces with them. Since our first meeting, Tiffany... Read More listened carefully about my style, vision, and budget. She was very detailed and asked to see my Pinterest boards, pictures of the dresses, colors/pallets, etc. in order to make the flower proposal. Tiffany is very creative and had great suggestions for the centerpieces that matched our budget. After a great proposal, I felt very confident about her and we went ahead and booked about 6 months in advance. Tiffany was very happy to meet with me months before the wedding so I could show her part of the centerpieces my mom made (the vases) and get her input. The day of the final consult she had 2 samples made of the centerpieces that would work within my budget. I was really happy she did this as it helped to see it in person. We had to tweak and add a couple of last minute things and she had no problem accommodating. Lastly, the day of the wedding she was extremely helpful accommodating the delivery of the flowers to our schedule. She was on time and things arrived in perfect condition. Everything was gorgeous. Even after the wedding, I still have to return a couple of vases to her and she offered to pick them up from our backyard. I would recommend her any day!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 LORI B

Tiffany & Momentum Floral and Décor were an absolute joy to work with. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted for bouquets. Tiffany and her design team were able to bring that vision to life. As a huge lover of Mickey Mouse they were able to incorporate that into my... Read More wedding bouquet. Tiffany listened patiently and made helpful suggestions based upon her floral knowledge. She was able to keep the flowers I wanted within my wedding budget which was extremely helpful. Momentum Floral went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy with my bridal bouquet and they succeeded! I would highly recommend Momentum Floral and Décor for any floral needs.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Cristina V

Tiffany was amazing to work with! She took the time to understand our vision for our wedding day. She is very creative and knowledgeable. The bouquets and centerpieces she created were exactly as I had envisioned them. I would highly recommend and would use Momentum Floral again... Read More in an instant!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kelsey H

We couldn't have asked for a better florist. Tiffany was extremely easy to work with and truly turned my envision into a reality. Our beach wedding couldn't have been more perfect and it is all because of Momentum. There's no doubt in my mind if we had to do it all over again we... Read More wouldn't choose anyone else in town.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Amanda J

Tiffany and her team were professional, knowledgeable, and helped us turn our vision into a reality. We received many compliments on our floral arrangements, especially the book, flower, and teacup centerpieces. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice to use Momentum... Read More Floral and Décor and highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Ally E

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! My husband and I got married on September 3, 2016 and I truly feel the flowers added to our perfect day. Tiffany was so kind and patient. She respected my wishes and was not pushy about anything! I wanted something simple and elegant that wouldn't... Read More break the bank and the end result was AMAZING!! She truly made my vision come to life. I'd use her a million times over if I could!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Ally E

Tiffany and Momentum Floral and Decor was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I got married September 3, 2016 and I truly believe the flowers made the day even more perfect. I wanted a very simple but elegant theme for the flowers and did not want to spend a ton of money of... Read More flowers (good luck, right?!). Tiffany was not pushy and listened so kindly to all my wants and desires. We were able to collaborate wonderfully and the end result was absolutely perfect! I would choose her and the shop over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Tessa C

My fiancé and I got married on 8-19-17 and we are so, so happy that we went with Momentum Floral. Tiffany Esser is an absolutely lovely person inside and out – you can tell when you talk to her (her eyes light up over your ideas and she pours energy into sketching out “the... Read More vision” with you), and you can also tell when you see her flowers (she and her staff have SUCH an eye for detail and for color composition. I’m not joking, every single centerpiece for our wedding was stunning). As one example, ever since I was a little girl I really wanted massive amounts of wine red gladiola for my ceremony flowers, and on our wedding day when I brought the corsages into the nave to be pinned, the gladiola that Tiffany had managed to get and arrange for us made me cry: they were way more beautiful than I had ever imagined. In addition to perfecting our vision, Tiffany was just an awesome vendor all around; she always went the extra mile for us. In fact the original quote she gave us was just slightly over our budget and she was willing to work with us to trim up some details and help us pull it down a hair. I have never regretted choosing her and the rest of the talented people at Momentum Floral – as our wedding photos roll in, the first thing people say is almost always “LOOK at those FLOWERS!” and I get to say: “I KNOW!!!”

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

Tiffany was absolutely wonderful to work with! So accommodating and responsive to questions. Her and her team's creations for our September 24 wedding at the Century Barn in Mount Horeb were wonderful! I wanted something a little different for my bouquet (a mix of flowers and... Read More veggies) and it turned out fantastic! Absolutely perfect! Tiffany also helped my fiance to pick out a bouquet of flowers months before our wedding as a 'Surprise! You're done with that big work project' based on flowers she knew I liked. I would highly recommend Momentum Floral! You won't be disappointed! -Allison

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Emily M

The flowers were gorgeous!! They had the romantic feel I was going for and everyone at our wedding complimented them! They even added a special personal broach to my bouquet. Tiffany and her team were so wonderful to work with and bounce ideas off of. My wedding was 3 hours away... Read More and they even made sure I knew how to travel with the flowers and keep them fresh until the wedding day! The shop itself is super cute too! Thank you Momentum! :-)

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Molly M

Working with Tiffany at Momentum was a wonderful experience and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Everything that she created--corsages, bouquets, centerpieces and table decorations, and both small and slightly larger floral displays for the wedding ceremony were... Read More absolutely beautiful. She really listened to what we wanted, and brought our vision to life, more than we could have imagined. Wedding planning can feel overwhelming at times, but working with Momentum was not only fun and enjoyable but easy and very stress free. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Kayla S

Tiffany and Momentum Floral were fantastic throughout our wedding planning process. It was always easy to get in touch and I really felt like Tiffany and the team cared about our wedding flowers. We loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone looking for floral... Read More arrangements. Our centerpieces turned out even more beautiful than I imagined! Tiffany always made sure we were happy and staying within our budget.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Katie B

I am so happy we chose Momentum! Tiffany was so amazing to work with. She took time to fully understand my vision. Her communication was so great throughout the entire process. Our flowers were more beautiful than I ever imagined! I would definitely choose Momentum if I had to... Read More do it all over again!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Rebecca L

We had a low-key wedding with a quick turnaround and Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with. She understood our 1950s vibe and had a lot of unique ideas that pulled the look of our small wedding together. Everyone who works at Momentum seems to love what they do. No... Read More stress, all fun!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Britta C

We had an absolutely wonderful experience using Momentum Floral & Decor for our wedding & reception. I wouldn't recommend anyone else! The staff really listened to what I wanted and we got a LOT of compliments on everything from the center pieces to my bouquet.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Emily H

I loved Momentum Floral and Decor. I was very particular because we had a destination wedding so I needed silk flowers that would travel well. Tiffany was so great and totally willing to help with this task. The flowers ended up looking phenomenal and they even helped me pack... Read More them up so they were ready for our trip. Best part, a year later, the flowers still look great. Thanks Tiffany and Momentum!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Carla Y

I cannot say enough about working with Tiffany at Momentum. They made me feel like the queen of flowers. We were on a budget and we didn't go over and it DID NOT LOOK like I was on a budget. I got so many compliments on my bouquet, it was seriously gorgeous. I've recommended... Read More Tiffany many times since our wedding and I will continue to recommend her. They were beyond helpful in all aspects.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Rachel S

Momentum worked with my vision to deliver the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen (even better then the reference pictures I showed Tiffany) as well as gorgeous bridesmaid bouquets and reception greenery. Tiffany worked with my budget and was very helpful in every way. She is... Read More also friendly and very responsive to communications. Flowers were one of the last things I booked and I am so glad I went with Momentum. I highly recommend Momentum to brides, especially brides with very specific visions of what they want- Tiffany will get it and will work with you to achieve it!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Renee B

Shop owner, Tiffany, was so friendly and helpful. My bridal bouquet was exactly the vision I had envisioned as was all of the other decor Tiffany helped design. I received many compliments afterwards. You won't be disappointed working with this shop!

Tiffany Esser

For almost 30 years I have been in the business of design. My true passion is creating beautiful flowers which lead to the opening of Momentum Floral and Decor in 2014. The most rewarding part of my work is making our couples visions become a reality for the most important day of their lives. I take pride in providing a customized service for our clients making them feel confident as well as cared for. We have a talented team who are all equally commited to making your day stunning. Our flowers are beautiful, but to us, it's our couples that make them truly gorgeous! Cheers, Tiffany