Momentum Top 40

NJ, NY, PA, CT, MD, DE, and beyond!

Top Notch Wedding Band at Affordable Prices!

Momentum is a private event band located in the New Jersey area. We specialize in providing top notch, high energy entertainment that pleases guests from age 2 to 92 with our custom crafted sets, engaging crowd interaction, stunning vocals, and talented musicians. You and your guests are sure to have the time of your life! This band brings a "WOW" factor that is not forgotten and makes your event an unforgettable experience! Pictures - Allison McCafferty Photography, Madeline Smith Entertainment

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Violin, Vocals

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Princeton, NJ NJ, NY, PA, CT, MD, DE, and beyond! (347) 509-6183

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Michael B

Sorry for the delay in this, but my wife and I wanted to take a moment and write back to you and the whole band to share our sincere gratitude. WOW! What a night... you guys definitely brought us an amazing show and all our friends are still saying it was the best and most... Read More intimate concert they have ever been to! I was thinking today, as I drove into my job (and was rocking out to 'State of Mind'!) that along those same lines “Love” is really a state of mind -- it isn’t about the facts or numbers or what others think about you but rather the state of mind defined by the emotions and the feelings and the joy of being surrounded by people you care about, a sense of warmth and closeness and comfort. That was what the evening of our re-dedication of vows was all about and your presence, and amazing show, was the centerpiece. We can’t thank you enough – seriously, you were AWESOME. Not only is the singing and musical talent astounding but the personality and ability to control the show and to help everyone loosen up and enjoy themselves… simply amazing. Though normally a (very!) wordy person I have a hard time putting into simple words just how much your performance meant to us… and we are seriously trying to pick out another event that we could have you come play at, be it a birthday bash for our 40th or maybe a charity event we can help coordinate and where we could help provide you as the entertainment. More on that later – but please know you have a whole new crowd of fans down in DC, and we know your talent will take you all very far!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

The band was AMAZING!! I honestly couldn't stop saying how truly great they were. My husband was quite proud of himself because that was the one thing he picked. We weren't really sure what to expect because we had never heard the band play live and we had only checked out your... Read More webpage and bought your CD. But I am so glad we decided to book you. I honestly wouldn't change anything, Madeline and the band were great from start to finish. All of my friends and family loved them as well and wanted to know where we found you guys!