Voted Best of Bucks County Weddings 2011 2013 2014

Having won numerous awards for our commitment to excellence, our priority is to exceed your expectations. Stylish classy arrangements are guaranteed while making the most of your budget. Call us and discover our personal touch and how we create elegant and memorable arrangements.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Jamison, PA and Surrounding Areas (215) 491-7890

Beautiful Flowers, Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 4/06/2014 Linda D

Liz at Mom's Flower Shoppe was a pleasure to work with. I planned my wedding in only a few months and probably waited too long to start the flowers, but Liz was fabulous. We met to talk about flowers and centerpieces. During our consultation Liz and I talked about types of... Read More flowers and colors. Not only did we talk about flowers, but Liz pulled flowers out of her cases to show me how things would look. I wanted centerpieces that were a little out of the norm. Liz was patient with me and we combined ideas to create centerpieces that looked amazing! After our consultation Mom's Flower Shoppe provided me with a quote that was well within my budget. The day of the wedding Liz was on time and delivered flowers that were beyond my expectations. I would recommend Mom's Flower Shoppe to anyone looking for beautiful flowers at a reasonable price.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Sierra F

Liz at Mom's Flower Shoppe did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! I came to her with just a few pictures and she really ran with it and made everything come to life. Our bouquets were especially gorgeous and she did an amazing job decorating our arbor! The price also... Read More seemed very reasonable for all of the elements we received.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Angelic A

Perfection! Liz truly made my dreams come true. Every detail was exactly as I imagined. I'm so glad we picked her.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Rachel S

Moms Flower Shoppe was a great choice for getting my flowers for my wedding. Working with Liz to choose my flowers for my wedding made things a lot less stressful. I was able to tell her what it is that I was looking for and she showed me a bunch of different options that I... Read More could choose from. Liz was very flexible and great to work with. I believe I came in at least 2-3 times within the last week and a half of my wedding day to change some little things and she was more then willing to make those changes for me. All my flowers turned out great and I was obsessed with my bouquet! Moms Flower Shoppe is a great choice and worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Maria L

Gorgeous. Liz did an amazing job with the flowers. I was definitely one of those that leaned heavily on the florist's opinion, and Liz out did herself. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful arrangements. Thank you Liz - it's because of your artistic work that our pictures... Read More look as good as they do. -maria lovecchio

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Jamie B

We worked with Liz for our wedding in October. She was such a pleasure to work with. I enjoyed every minute I spend with her planning my flowers for my special day. She is creative, talented happy and passionate!! My flowers were absolutely perfect. Thank you Liz for making my... Read More day so beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Becky H

I used Mom's for my wedding on October 3rd. Liz was absolutely amazing! I didn't really know what I wanted but Liz took the few ideas I did have and made everything absolutely perfect! During our first meeting she took the time and showed me a ton of different options and gave... Read More me a good idea of how things would look. I was also out of state which was difficult but she made it completely stress free which is the best thing to ask for when planning a wedding. I have already recommended Liz to everyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Nicole F

I used Mom's flower shoppe for my 5/24/15 wedding and Liz was absolutely wonderful! She spent so much time with me and my mom (since I live out of town) to make sure my flowers were exactly as a I wanted. My flowers turned out beautifully and were reasonably priced. Liz put... Read More together our arrangements for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. She went above and beyond for my wedding, including going back to the shop before the ceremony to make a corsage for my husband's groomsgirl (as I had forgotten to specify that he had one! Whoops!). I would highly recommend using mom's flower shop for any wedding or event!

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Shannon B

Mom's Flower Shoppe did my flowers for my wedding! She made them exactly how I imagined it would be! They were gorgeous and I got so many compliments on them! I remember when she brought them to my moms house, as soon as they came in the door and I had my first moment and I... Read More started to cry! They were perfect and just what I wanted! They were absolutely beautiful and she did such amazing work! Thank you thank you thank you! I recommend Mom's Flower Shoppe because they were reasonable, great to work with, and the flowers turned out perfect! Thank you for making such beautiful bouquets for my wedding!

Liz Bininger

We are family owned and strive to exceed are customers expectations! We want our Brides to fall in love with their flowers! We want to help create your dream come true fairy tail wedding! We have an experienced design staff. I have attended a Wedding design course at Teleflora Headquarters taught by a top wedding designer. I have won Best florist in Bucks County 2011, 2013 and 2015 and Best of Bucks Happening Wedding Florist! Evening consults available for us to show you the flowers you like and give you options that will work with your floral price range! Please call us! 215-491-7890!