Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

6 Main Street, Newfields, NH

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Alyssa M

My husband and I can not say enough wonderful things about Mon Petit Studio! Stella and Chris are a pleasure to work with and an incredibly talented team. Mon Petit perfectly captured every moment of our big day with absolutely gorgeous photos. When Fadi and I first met Stella... Read More and Chris we were a bit camera shy. Stella and Chris suggested we do an engagement shoot to get used to being in front of the camera before our wedding day. Our shoot in Ogunquit Maine was the perfect warm up and Stella and Chris's enthusiasm and helpful hints quickly put us at ease. The images from our shoot are beautiful and we were much more comfortable in front of the camera on our big day. In addition to their talents behind the camera, Mon Petit goes the extra mile to make each couple feel special with an unmatched attention to detail. From the perfectly assembled packages we received in the mail, to the beautifully curated galleries and sneak peeks we could not have asked for more wonderful photographers! Thank you Mon Petit!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Andria S

I used to think that people told you "rain on your wedding day made for great photos" just as a way to make you feel better about the fact that it was actually raining on your wedding day... Well it rained on our wedding day & I could not love our photos more! Stella & Chris are... Read More seriously the best! So fantastic that we picked our wedding date based off of their availability & I am so happy we made that decision!! Not only are they amazing photographers, they are super awesome people! I started to get really anxious & nervous while we were getting ready on our wedding day but the moment they walked into my room I instantly calmed down & felt better- & they kept me laughing all day! I sent countless crazy emails asking all kinds of silly questions (1st timer here!) & Stella always replied with options and scenarios that made me feel much better about the situation! Thank you so much Mon Petit Studios for always keeping me so calm & making our wedding day even more special!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Michael E

Stella and Chris were absolutely amazing to work with and our pictures came out even better than I could have imagined. Not only did they take beautiful pictures but they were able to capture the ambiance of the night. Neither my husband nor I are comfortable in front of a... Read More camera; somehow they were able to make our awkwardness look beautiful and natural. They captured all the important moments yet they were not intrusive at all, I didn’t even notice they were taking pictures. They captured the moments I don’t remember and brought back the amazing feeling of that day through pictures. I could not have asked for more beautiful pictures or a better team to work with. They are amazing and I was lucky enough to get to work with them.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Aly D

The first time I saw the work of Mon Petit Studio, I fell in love. I liked their Facebook page to keep them in mind for when my boyfriend (now husband) got his act together and we could finally plan our wedding (Love you, Erin!). For a few years I watched them post beautiful... Read More pictures of gorgeous weddings (yes, I Facebook stalked them) and I just HAD to have them capture my wedding. When it finally came time to set a date they were the first vendor that we booked and I was BEYOND happy! From the very first interactions Stella and Chris exceeded my expectations. We had a fun engagement shoot and were blown away by the pictures. When it came time for our wedding they were so organized and on top of everything that I didn't have a thing to worry about. Even in my crazy moments as a bride they were there helping me through it all. Stella and Chris were amazing to work with, and we even got the extra addition of April, which was stellar! You would be a crazy fool not to choose Mon Petit Studio for your photography. When they say they are photographic story tellers, it is 100% true. There were so many great moments captured by them that I didn't see or missed because it was a whirlwind day, I can't thank them enough for seeing them and capturing those special memories. We have heard nothing but amazingness from everyone who has seen our photos. Thank you Stella and Chris, we will definitely use you for any photographic needs in the future!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Sarah C

Hiring Stella and Chris to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during the planning process, and I cannot say enough good things about them! They were excellent with communicating throughout the planning process, were punctual and professional, and it... Read More seemed like we got our photos back in no time! Our photos were beautifully organized on their blog and on our personal flash drive and we have gotten so many compliments on them already. We are very pleased with the photos and feel that they truly captured all the magic of our special day. Finally, Stella and Chris, in addition to being good at what they do, are warm, wonderful people that I am happy to now be able to call friends! They are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Marissa P

Stella and Chris were awesome to work with! My husband and I didn't want over posed, cheesy and staged photos, and Stella and Chris are masters at accomplishing this. And not to mention they are so easy and fun to work with. Our pictures couldn't have come out any more gorgeous!... Read More We love them and LOVED working with Stella and Chris. They seriously are the best. We will definitely use Mon Petit again :-)

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

Having Stella and Chris of Mon Petit Studio for your wedding photographers will be the best wedding planning decision you make! From initial questions and the contract, to the big day and the gorgeous photo collection...you will be impressed. They are organized, fun,... Read More professional, talented, experienced, kind, down to earth, artistic, understanding and helpful. I am so happy with my experience with them and so appreciative that I have beautiful wedding photos that I will cherish forever! Stella and Chris, you guys are the best! I cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Amy K

Stella & Chris are two of the best people on earth, and the absolute BEST photographers on earth! As soon as my husband and I saw their photos and style of photography, we instantly knew we wanted them to capture our wedding day! We loved being able to have the complimentary... Read More engagement shoot to get used to the camera for our wedding day! Stella & Chris are unbelievably talented and make the perfect duo - we just love them! :) Both our engagement photos & wedding photos are simply amazing - we couldn't ask for anything better! We can't wait to have them photograph all of life's events!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2015

Stella sand Chris captured our wedding day beautifully! Not only that but they were a dream to work with prior to our big day, anytime I reached to them with a question, concern or idea I always received a thoughtful response within 24 hours. As a busy bride, this was a HUGE... Read More weight off my shoulders. They did an incredible job capturing every aspect of our wedding day, from the big moments, the guests and all the little details. They gave us a small teaser of edited photos the next day and all 1500+ photos were ready to view and purchase within 6 weeks. I cannot say enough good things about Stella and Chris and would highly recommend them.

Mon Petit Studio is the very best!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Kristen C

My husband and I loved working with Stella and Chris! From the snowy engagement session that was included in our package, to the beautiful fall day on our wedding day - Mon Petit Studio captured us in the best possible way. They gave great direction, but also let us have fun... Read More with it. You can see their talent and attention to detail shine through their work. I would recommend them to anyone! We cannot wait to use them again!

Mon Petit Studio is not a photography service. It is THE photography service.

Reviewed on 4/14/2015

When my wife and I were getting married, we made a decision early on to make sure our photographs were as perfect as we could possibly get them. After all, all you have left from the big day are your photographs, right? We performed months and months of research, and finally... Read More decided on Mon Petit to be our photographers. Out of all the decisions that meed to be made when planning a wedding, the one we made here would turn out to be our smartest. Stella and Chris are incredibly talented, friendly, and their ability to "wrangle" your guests in order to take the very best shots of them is nothing short of miraculous. I recommend Mon Petit Studio any time somebody asks for a great photography solution, and I'll do the same here. If you live in New England, you simply can not do better than these two.

I love Stella and Chris

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Lauren A

Awesome awesome awesome. They make you feel comfortable with every shot, even the kissy ones. I am so happy I decided to go with them!!

Worth so much and more!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Jessica N

My now husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Chris and Stella for our day. We knew as soon as we met with them what an incredible team they make and had to have them as our photographers. Stella and I connected on a creative level and she was totally willing to work with... Read More all of my quirky requests. Our package included an engagement session so we could "practice" before our big day. They gave us some direction but mostly made us feel at ease. And now, those are pictures we will cherish forever! They are so professional but also so friendly and easy-going. Their photos are frequently featured in magazines and on websites. I would hands down recommend them to ANYONE. I'm already thinking of excuses to work with them again (random photo shoot?) We have become friends with both of them and want nothing but success for them and their company!

The absolute BEST

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Kara

A husband and wife team, Stella and Chris are beyond amazing. Not only are they extremely professional, but they are talented artists who truely capture the best and most authentic moments. They are experienced and come with a wealth of knowledge not only about photography but... Read More also for the wedding day experience. absolute pleasure to work with, i will recommend them until i am blue in the face.

Start a Conversation!