Mon Petit Studio

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

I love Stella and Chris

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Lauren A

Awesome awesome awesome. They make you feel comfortable with every shot, even the kissy ones. I am so happy I decided to go with them!!

Worth so much and more!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Jessica N

My now husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Chris and Stella for our day. We knew as soon as we met with them what an incredible team they make and had to have them as our photographers. Stella and I connected on a creative level and she was totally willing to work with all of my quirky requests. Our package included an engagement session so we could "practice" before our big day. They gave us some direction but mostly made us feel at ease. And now, those are pictures we will cherish forever! They are so professional but also so friendly and easy-going. Their photos are frequently featured in magazines and on websites. I would hands down recommend them to ANYONE. I'm already thinking of excuses to work with them again (random photo shoot?) We have become friends with both of them and want nothing but success for them and their company!

The absolute BEST

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Kara

A husband and wife team, Stella and Chris are beyond amazing. Not only are they extremely professional, but they are talented artists who truely capture the best and most authentic moments. They are experienced and come with a wealth of knowledge not only about photography but also for the wedding day experience. absolute pleasure to work with, i will recommend them until i am blue in the face.

Send Email