Husband + Wife Team of Photographic Storytellers™

Documentary

Trash The Dress

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

Having Stella and Chris of Mon Petit Studio for your wedding photographers will be the best wedding planning decision you make! From initial questions and the contract, to the big day and the gorgeous photo collection...you will be impressed. They are organized, fun,... Read More professional, talented, experienced, kind, down to earth, artistic, understanding and helpful. I am so happy with my experience with them and so appreciative that I have beautiful wedding photos that I will cherish forever! Stella and Chris, you guys are the best! I cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Amy K

Stella & Chris are two of the best people on earth, and the absolute BEST photographers on earth! As soon as my husband and I saw their photos and style of photography, we instantly knew we wanted them to capture our wedding day! We loved being able to have the complimentary... Read More engagement shoot to get used to the camera for our wedding day! Stella & Chris are unbelievably talented and make the perfect duo - we just love them! :) Both our engagement photos & wedding photos are simply amazing - we couldn't ask for anything better! We can't wait to have them photograph all of life's events!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2015

Stella sand Chris captured our wedding day beautifully! Not only that but they were a dream to work with prior to our big day, anytime I reached to them with a question, concern or idea I always received a thoughtful response within 24 hours. As a busy bride, this was a HUGE... Read More weight off my shoulders. They did an incredible job capturing every aspect of our wedding day, from the big moments, the guests and all the little details. They gave us a small teaser of edited photos the next day and all 1500+ photos were ready to view and purchase within 6 weeks. I cannot say enough good things about Stella and Chris and would highly recommend them.

Mon Petit Studio is the very best!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Kristen C

My husband and I loved working with Stella and Chris! From the snowy engagement session that was included in our package, to the beautiful fall day on our wedding day - Mon Petit Studio captured us in the best possible way. They gave great direction, but also let us have fun... Read More with it. You can see their talent and attention to detail shine through their work. I would recommend them to anyone! We cannot wait to use them again!

Mon Petit Studio is not a photography service. It is THE photography service.

Reviewed on 4/14/2015

When my wife and I were getting married, we made a decision early on to make sure our photographs were as perfect as we could possibly get them. After all, all you have left from the big day are your photographs, right? We performed months and months of research, and finally... Read More decided on Mon Petit to be our photographers. Out of all the decisions that meed to be made when planning a wedding, the one we made here would turn out to be our smartest. Stella and Chris are incredibly talented, friendly, and their ability to "wrangle" your guests in order to take the very best shots of them is nothing short of miraculous. I recommend Mon Petit Studio any time somebody asks for a great photography solution, and I'll do the same here. If you live in New England, you simply can not do better than these two.

I love Stella and Chris

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Lauren A

Awesome awesome awesome. They make you feel comfortable with every shot, even the kissy ones. I am so happy I decided to go with them!!

Worth so much and more!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Jessica N

My now husband and I absolutely LOVED working with Chris and Stella for our day. We knew as soon as we met with them what an incredible team they make and had to have them as our photographers. Stella and I connected on a creative level and she was totally willing to work with... Read More all of my quirky requests. Our package included an engagement session so we could "practice" before our big day. They gave us some direction but mostly made us feel at ease. And now, those are pictures we will cherish forever! They are so professional but also so friendly and easy-going. Their photos are frequently featured in magazines and on websites. I would hands down recommend them to ANYONE. I'm already thinking of excuses to work with them again (random photo shoot?) We have become friends with both of them and want nothing but success for them and their company!

The absolute BEST

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Kara

A husband and wife team, Stella and Chris are beyond amazing. Not only are they extremely professional, but they are talented artists who truely capture the best and most authentic moments. They are experienced and come with a wealth of knowledge not only about photography but... Read More also for the wedding day experience. absolute pleasure to work with, i will recommend them until i am blue in the face.

TO Mon Petit Studio