Monica Chimes Floral, Inc.

Westchester/Hudson Valley

Creating the Extraordinary. . .

As one of Westchester's premier wedding floral companies, we custom design every event. Each bride's desires and needs are listened to and exceptionally realized. Your wedding is created with an abundance of care and the utmost attention to detail.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

83 Harrison Boulevard, Harrison, NY
Westchester/Hudson Valley

Unique and Personalized!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kacey H

Monica Chimes Floral is incredible! After visiting with many florists, I knew that Monica was definitely the one because she was so upbeat, real and into it. From the moment I walked into her shop for the consultation she made me feel comfortable. She literally brought my vision... Read More to life by grabbing flowers from around her shop and piecing something together right in front of me… that’s when I knew that she was the perfect fit! I remember walking out of there thinking “If she could do that in 5 minutes with miscellaneous flowers and things she had around her shop – I can’t imagine what our centerpieces will really look like!”. It was awesome! I was going for a rustic chic, very mystical look with lanterns as the focal point and she aced it! Our lanterns were draped with moss, flowers, votive candles, and more. We went for “simple” look for our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres – yet she still put a unique and personalized twist on them too! Oh – and not to mention my bouquet… even though I couldn’t put my vision into words, she somehow made it come to life exactly as I imagined it. She is awesome and such a pleasure to work with! Thank you Monica Chimes Floral!!!

WOW!!! Exotic, Awesome Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 marla g

Can you imagine how amazing the centerpieces are when the employees of the venue, who are setting up the tables for the dinner are saying they have never seen such "elegant, beautiful, flower arrangements?" That's exactly what happened at my daughter's wedding this weekend.... Read More When we opened the door to go into dinner our breath was taken away. Monica Chimes and her assistant Stacy arranged an assortment of tropical flowers that cascaded down from tall slender glass palace vases. The arrangements consisted of birds-of-paradise, orange and red heliconias, orchids, and red hanging amarnathus. Large tropical foliage was integrated throughout the design. The bride and groom had the same flowers set on top of their table cascading down the front of the table. There were candles and orchid petals on the table with the placecards and a special table set up with Iris', as requested by my daughter. Every guest (including men) commented that they have never seen such magnificient, extrodinary centerpieces anywhere. The bridal bouquet was magnificient and fit my daughter perfectly. Her bridesmaids all want to save their bouquets forever. Even the groomsmen's and groom boutonnierres matched the bridal party bouquets. Monica understood exactly what my daughter was looking for and far exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Monica Chimes floral for all you floral needs.

Every Brides Dream....

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Nancy Y

Monica Chimes is truly a gifted florist. My wedding was this past August and all of the arrangements that were made for my wedding were breathtakingly beautiful (bouquets and center pieces)! From the moment you meet Monica and her staff to the day of your wedding you will know... Read More that she is very professional and you will not be unsatisfied. I remember walking into her shop and sitting with Monica and not knowing one thing about flowers. What I did know...was my vision of what I wanted my day to look like. Monica sat with me and listened to me without rushing me out the door (unlike some places). She took flowers out and showed me what they were and how she would incorporate them. When I saw my bridal bouquet for the very first time on the day of my wedding, I was speechless and brought to tears. It was like she went into my mind and saw the vision I tried to explain. Who knew flowers could make you that emotional!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Monica, I can not express how happy I was when I saw my bouquet. It looked exactly how I wanted it, so elegant! Monica is very charming, attentive and super talented. She made me feel assured that I will have a beautiful wedding from our first conversation with her, and I... Read More did, indeed. All the guests have been raving about how amazing the wedding was, thanks to her eyes for beauty, simplicity yet elegance, and attention to detail. My wedding would not be complete without her. We are now planning our second wedding in my home town, and my mom keeps telling me to ask the florist to follow Monica's design (but trust me, it's really hard to match). She also went above and beyond to ensure our wedding is perfect. She helped me pick out the chair cover and the beautiful purple bows to fit into the entire wedding theme. When she went to another wedding and saw that a spandex chair cover doesn't turn out as nicely as she thought, she immediately emailed me and suggested me change to a traditional chair cover. Look, chair cover is not under her scope, she only helped me rent from another vendor. Her suggestion showed how much she really cared, and that went a long way. Monica, thanks so much for making my dream wedding come true! My husband, who has very limited knowledge about flowers, also mentioned how amazing the flowers were. We wish you many more happy brides and grooms (and MOG / MOB). Love from J&E.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

I went to Monica Chimes with only some vague ideas about what I wanted at my wedding. Michelle managed to take those ideas and turn them into the most beautiful arrangements I could have imagined. Everything turned out perfectly. The chuppah just blew me away. It was simple and... Read More rustic, yet had just the right amount of decoration. My wedding was in an indoor space in October with lots of windows looking out on trees and grass. The colors and settings they chose fit in perfectly. I felt as if I were in a gorgeous forest. They also worked with me to stay within my budget and I got everything I wanted! It was truly perfect.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Monica Chimes is the most talented and personable florist! Thoroughly enjoyed working with her, and the bouquets and centerpieces were incredible! Everyone at the wedding was so impressed and could not stop complimenting the arrangements. The bride, groom and I (MOG) met with... Read More her 10 months before the wedding because they live overseas, and she had every detail clearly captured so that when it was close to the wedding and making final plans it was all there! Such a personable and sweet person to work with. Her love of flowers and knowledge of what works truly shines through in her arrangements. I highly recommend Monica, and everyone at the wedding wanted to know the name of the florist. Don't choose a florist until you talk to Monica!

Saved My Wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I don't usually write reviews but this one is a MUST!! I had went to 4 other florists before going to Monica. She was a recommendation through a friend. When I sat down with Monica and Michelle, I couldn't tell you how soothing and reassuring they were! Right then and there I... Read More knew I was using Monica for my wedding flowers. My budget wasn't even exceeded. On my wedding day, when I saw my bouquet, I immediately started to cry! My vision (who NO other florist could capture) was brought to life. My Chuppah and my centerpieces were the most amazing designs I have ever seen! This team went above and beyond my expectations and I can't describe how thankful I am to them. If you do not use Monica Chimes for any reason, you will not have "The Best!!" I thank them from the bottom of my heart-you saved my wedding day!!

Monica is the BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We first met Monica Chimes where she was the florist doing the centerpieces for a wedding taking place at the venue we were looking at for our daughter’s wedding. We were so incredibly impressed with her centerpieces that day and decided we are hiring this florist for our... Read More daughter’s upcoming wedding. We scheduled our first appointment with Monica a few months later. On our first appointment we weren’t exactly sure of how we wanted the centerpieces to look. Monica was so patient and creative and helped us navigate through the process of selecting just the right flowers and she was respectful of our budget. My daughter had a vision of what she wanted her bouquets to look like. On the day of the wedding when she saw the bouquets she was totally blown away and completely exceeded her expectations. The centerpieces were breathtaking and completely made the tables at look absolutely amazing. We put our trust in Monica and she exceeded our expectations. Thank you Monica!! I would highly recommend her to any Bride.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Sue F

Fabulous ideas, creative, beautiful arrangements, efficient and professional staff, Monica Chimes florist made my daughter's wedding an unforgettable, exquisite event. The guests could not stop raving about the ceremonial arrangements, bouquet colors/design and table decor.... Read More Outstanding job!!!!

Floral Fabulousness !!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Cara F

Monica is an exceptional florist; she is the ultimate combination of professionalism and creativity! My wedding center pieces were absolutely exquisite and she even managed to fill in the blanks where additional flowers were needed at the very last minute! I cannot even begin to... Read More express my gratitude towards her work and I had an amazing wedding day because of her beautiful flowers and fantastic personality! I am forever grateful and I wish her all the best- anyone would be foolish not to use her as their florist!!! I plan to access her incredible talents for many other celebratory occasions throughout my life. Do yourself a favor - stop searching for other florists and choose Monica!!! She will make your wedding exquisitely memorable!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Holly S

Monica was exceptional. She contacted me less than an hour after leaving a note on her website, and listened patiently to my very vague description of what I wanted, part of which was inspired by her beautiful gallery. I described my very intimate church wedding, and she talked... Read More me through what she thought would work based on the details and my budget. As we drew closer to the day, she was incredibly responsive over text and phone, and the bouquet was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. I received SO MANY compliments from everyone, and she gave me a better quote than other vendors I had contacted. More importantly, she made it so easy! For brides who need one less thing to worry about, go to Monica. Trust her judgment, and she will not let you down!

Wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Ashley W

Monica went above and beyond for us! She was wonderful to work with and communicated very clearly with us. The flowers were beautiful!!!!! I would never use another florist!

Monica is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Jacqueline S

Monica was absolutely amazing to work with! I knew right from the start that I had made the right decision by choosing Monica as my florist. She was so flexible and worked with us every step of the way. Her patience and creativity was a huge plus! Monica's warm and outgoing... Read More personality made working with her such a pleasure. Our entire process was easy going and stress free. Monica listened to everything we wanted and truly did an amazing job with our flowers/centerpieces. From the church, to the reception hall- everything was stunning!!!! the compliments were flying, and we couldn't have been more happy. I was in love with every single detail. Monica was able to get my peonies flowers in August, which are pretty hard to get this time of year. She surprised me and I cant thank her enough for making our special day even more amazing. I highly recommend her services to any bride-to be because she was the BEST!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Nicole B

I cant say enough about Monica!! She was so great to work with, despite all my add ons for my wedding! She was so patient and transformed my vision into the most amazingly beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. I honestly wish I could have kept every single... Read More centerpiece, but most of my guests took them home at the end of the night! She also made me a stunning floral head piece that I wore all night long, even though it wilted at the end, I didn't care, I LOVED it!!! She is beyond talented and I wouldn't recommend another florist!!! If your looking for STUNNING florals for your wedding, look no further!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Silvia G

I lived out of state, and Monica worked with me via phone and email to discuss the flowers and arrangements to use and made the process go alot smoother. Very talented and created beautiful bouquets for the girls and I.

Fantastic Florist!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Molly L

Monica Chimes was an amazing florist for our wedding this past September. We met with Monica months in advance and she slowly walked us through all of our options for flowers. Monica was great when we wanted to change and update any of our arrangements and the final product... Read More was stunning. Highly recommended!

Should have been our first choice, glad it was our final choice

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Mette H

We discovered Monica Chimes after two very frustrating rounds with other florists who simply wouldn't step to the plate and make suggestions or offer any guidance. We began to think florists were just all flakes. Monica proved us wrong, big time, and we couldn't have been... Read More happier with the results. She and her staff were not just a delight to work with -- they delivered bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and other accent arrangements that were truly warm and lovely. I wish we could post pictures here so I could show how beautiful everything was. Everyone commented on how gorgeous the flowers were, and in the end we felt not just cared for and listened to but pampered. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kelly M

Monica Chimes is the most amazing florist EVER! The bouquets, escort card table and centerpieces for our wedding were breathtaking and we got so many compliments on them. When we first went into her adorable shop, she made us feel so comfortable and we knew right away that we... Read More wanted to work with her. She literally started pulling flowers out and putting them together right there as we were describing what we wanted. Monica was very accommodating and worked with us on all of our crazy requests. She went above and beyond our expectations and I would recommend her to everyone.

Amazing, Artistic and Talented Florist - Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Rachel F

As my husband and I celebrate our one-year wedding anniversary, I feel inspired to thank the people who made our day so special and memorable. Regrettably, this ‘thank you’ is wayyyy overdue! Monica Chimes Floral helped to make our wedding day so beautiful. As a bride with very... Read More little experience with flowers, Monica made my vision happen. I remember walking in to her shop, being greeted with a warm welcome and some humor that made me feel so comfortable and confident that I was going have Monica bring my vision to life. From there we chatted and came up with a design for all areas of the wedding venue from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception. Monica is very thorough, organized and detailed, which made me feel very assured. As the planning process continued, I received a call from my venue that our room was going to be switched from an intimate space to a grande ballroom. Well, we didn’t plan our centerpieces for such a large space. I was in panic mode (sometimes us brides get like that…lol). I called Monica and explained the situation. Without a question or second thought, Monica stepped up to the plate and said that she would make it work and make the vision come alive in this new space. And WOW, she did more than make it work. She designed the space beautifully. My guests loved our centerpieces; in fact, I still get compliments on them today. Furthermore, my bridesmaids LOVED their bouquets and my bouquet was stunning, perfect and exactly what I wanted. So, THANK YOU Monica and staff for making our day brighter, beautiful and so memorable. I highly recommend using Monica Chimes Floral!

Gorgeous, elegant, exceedingly professional

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Karen B

I have been looking forward to writing my review of Monica Chimes Floral since we first met with Monica a few months before our wedding - and even more thrilled to write it now that our wedding was just a few weeks ago. She was specifically and enthusiastically recommended by... Read More staff at our wedding venue - the NY Botanical Gardens. We were beyond thrilled with the floral details she and our staff set up for our wedding - so many compliments from our family and friends! Most of all, Monica is truly a pleasure to meet and work with - has this uncanny ability to extract from your inarticulate, floral-novice ramblings and propose elegant, gorgeous ideas - and keep you on or below budget! For our wedding, she provided an absolutely gorgeous arch with curly willow, greens and white roses - the stuff of fantasies! Our centerpieces were flawless (we enjoyed them for two weeks after our wedding), my bouquet was perfect and overall, we just loved everything - the floral decor really pulled together our wedding venue - our goal was "elegant understatement" and everything about her work was simply stunning. Best of all, Monica is straightforward and incredibly sweet and helpful in every way. Truly, she and her staff made our day so special and beautiful, we cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Andrea D

I contacted Monica Chimes Floral to be the florist for my wedding. I brought Monica my vision and ideas, and what she transformed it into was nothing short of brilliant. She transformed my ballroom into a fall/Halloween masterpiece, while making it festive, yet elegant and... Read More gorgeous all at the same time. She took the budget I proposed and worked within it. Her costs are totally reasonable for the quality she provides, and there really is no other florist like Monica Chimes. I've been in many weddings where the bridesmaid bouquet practically wilted in my hands, where the centerpieces were so large that you couldn't see across the table, or so small that they looked ridiculous. Monica had the perfect amount of balance on our tables, and the room looked perfect. The bouquets for the bridesmaids were such wonderful quality that they lasted for days and days after. The colors she incorporated made my pictures turn out fantastic. My husband and I ended up getting married during a freak blizzard in October in 2011, and Monica and her staff never made traveling an issue, although they were delivering everything from Westchester to Connecticut - we never once had to worry about them at all. I would recommend Monica Chimes Floral to any bride that wants beautiful flowers, impeccable service, and quality beyond compare. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Happiest Bride Ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Words cannot express the creations that Monica came up with!! After going to those "big name" floral companies, I was not happy trying to be sold the same usual arrangements that you see at any wedding. I was referred to Monica by a family friend. After reading her reviews, I... Read More was curious to see what all the rave was about. NOW I KNOW!! On my consultation, Monica sat, listened and even got flowers out to show me a visual of what she was designing. I couldn't believe that she was actually in my brain and making what I was trying to explain come to life!! NOBODY was able to do this for me but Monica. From beginning to end, I felt so comfortable with Monica even when it came to my budget. On the day of my wedding I can't explain the sheer excitement when my husband and I walked into the venue and saw my chuppah, my bouquets and the center pieces!! Even my husband was flawed! Monica is not only one of THE MOST talented people I know, she made me feel as if I were the only bride in her life at that time! I have Monica Chimes to thank for making me the happiest bride on earth!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

I am pleased and excited to be writing this review the day after my fabulous wedding! My morning started off with my bouquets being delivered personally by Monica. Thank god I hadn't had my make-up done yet because my first reaction was to cry when I saw them. They were more... Read More than I had imagined! Perfectly stunning. Then it was our ceremony. Yes, I had tunnel vision while looking at my husband-to-be, but I couldn't help noticing how GORGEOUS the arch was that he was standing under!!!!! Way passed my expectations. Then last but not least our reception! OVER the TOP!!!!! There are not enough words to describe how amazing the décor was. Needless to say we were very pleased with our experience with Monica Chimes Floral.

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jorge C

As a Groom, you would expect that I really had very little part in this department. But, I went with my wife for our first consulation with Monica at Monica Chimes Floral, Inc. assuming that I would be there just for support. Well, as the consultation begun, I became more and... Read More more interested in what was going on. Monica had a way with her words which made me more and more interested. Her ideas, knowledge and comforting personality made me feel like I wanted to be part of this aspect of our day. When our day came, I couldn't wait to see how the flowers looked. I was actually excited about it. When we opened the door to our reception, WOWWWWWWWWW would be an understatement. I knew that we had chosen the right person just from our consultation but I was in awe with how gorgeous everything looked! Pure perfection! And not to mention, a pleased bride. :)

Groom approved

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

My wife and I worked with Monica for our wedding in May 2011. She was very patient and helpful during all of our meetings, and she created exactly what my wife had envisioned for our wedding flowers. The guys boutonnieres were simple and classy, exactly what I wanted, and my... Read More wife was very happy with her bouquet, those for the bridesmaids, and all of the flowers for the church and reception. Because of Monica's flowers, our wedding was chosen to be featured in a bridal magazine, something that my wife will cherish for the rest of her life. Monica and her team made my wife feel as though she was the only bride who they were working with, which made the wedding planning process very easy and nice. Four words: Happy Wife, Happy Life.