Monica Chimes Floral, Inc.

Westchester/Hudson Valley

Creating the Extraordinary. . .

As one of Westchester's premier wedding floral companies, we custom design every event. Each bride's desires and needs are listened to and exceptionally realized. Your wedding is created with an abundance of care and the utmost attention to detail.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Bow2010

83 Harrison Boulevard, Harrison, NY Westchester/Hudson Valley (914) 428-7212

Unique and Personalized!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kacey H

Monica Chimes Floral is incredible! After visiting with many florists, I knew that Monica was definitely the one because she was so upbeat, real and into it. From the moment I walked into her shop for the consultation she made me feel comfortable. She literally brought my vision... Read More to life by grabbing flowers from around her shop and piecing something together right in front of me… that’s when I knew that she was the perfect fit! I remember walking out of there thinking “If she could do that in 5 minutes with miscellaneous flowers and things she had around her shop – I can’t imagine what our centerpieces will really look like!”. It was awesome! I was going for a rustic chic, very mystical look with lanterns as the focal point and she aced it! Our lanterns were draped with moss, flowers, votive candles, and more. We went for “simple” look for our bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres – yet she still put a unique and personalized twist on them too! Oh – and not to mention my bouquet… even though I couldn’t put my vision into words, she somehow made it come to life exactly as I imagined it. She is awesome and such a pleasure to work with! Thank you Monica Chimes Floral!!!

WOW!!! Exotic, Awesome Flowers

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 marla g

Can you imagine how amazing the centerpieces are when the employees of the venue, who are setting up the tables for the dinner are saying they have never seen such "elegant, beautiful, flower arrangements?" That's exactly what happened at my daughter's wedding this weekend.... Read More When we opened the door to go into dinner our breath was taken away. Monica Chimes and her assistant Stacy arranged an assortment of tropical flowers that cascaded down from tall slender glass palace vases. The arrangements consisted of birds-of-paradise, orange and red heliconias, orchids, and red hanging amarnathus. Large tropical foliage was integrated throughout the design. The bride and groom had the same flowers set on top of their table cascading down the front of the table. There were candles and orchid petals on the table with the placecards and a special table set up with Iris', as requested by my daughter. Every guest (including men) commented that they have never seen such magnificient, extrodinary centerpieces anywhere. The bridal bouquet was magnificient and fit my daughter perfectly. Her bridesmaids all want to save their bouquets forever. Even the groomsmen's and groom boutonnierres matched the bridal party bouquets. Monica understood exactly what my daughter was looking for and far exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend Monica Chimes floral for all you floral needs.

Every Brides Dream....

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Nancy Y

Monica Chimes is truly a gifted florist. My wedding was this past August and all of the arrangements that were made for my wedding were breathtakingly beautiful (bouquets and center pieces)! From the moment you meet Monica and her staff to the day of your wedding you will know... Read More that she is very professional and you will not be unsatisfied. I remember walking into her shop and sitting with Monica and not knowing one thing about flowers. What I did know...was my vision of what I wanted my day to look like. Monica sat with me and listened to me without rushing me out the door (unlike some places). She took flowers out and showed me what they were and how she would incorporate them. When I saw my bridal bouquet for the very first time on the day of my wedding, I was speechless and brought to tears. It was like she went into my mind and saw the vision I tried to explain. Who knew flowers could make you that emotional!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Allie Q

Monica Chimes Floral was and IS amazing! Monica and team saw my vision and delivered above and beyond on my wedding day. The display they did on the place card table was amazingly beautiful. Monica even texted me pictures of the bouquets ahead of time and let me provide... Read More feedback. Monica Chimes Floral was a pleasure to work with, everything was beautiful and affordable!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Janis W

Monica was FABULOUS to work with! The flowers for our wedding were beyond gorgeous.....we had so many compliments from our guests....simply beautiful! I would highly recommend Monica for her experience and expertise! Thank you Monica!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Janis W

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sandra T

Monica Chimes Floral, Inc. did an absolutely extraordinary job on the flower arrangements for our wedding. I gave her the color scheme and let her do all of the pickings. I must say that she well exceeded my expectations and everyone raved about the centerpieces and the... Read More bouquets. I left for my honeymoon three days after my wedding and when I returned one week later the centerpiece flowers were still alive and looking beautiful. Monica Chimes Floral is definitely the florist to chose if you want nothing less than exceptional for your special day. Thank you again so very much.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sandra T

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Nina F

Monica Chimes was highly recommended to me soon after I got engaged back in April 2014. My mother and I made an appointment with her and I immediately felt a connection. Monica listened when I explained my vision for my wedding and then used her unbelievable sense of creativity... Read More to create a mock up of various floral arrangements and table center pieces that were absolutely breathtaking. I knew immediately she would make the perfect florist for my wedding and would be able to provide the unique touch I was looking for. Throughout the months Monica and I would meet and go over more details as the wedding day got closer. She was ALWAYS available if I had any questions whether it be in person, by phone, or email. Her professionalism, on top of her creativity, allowed for an absolutely smooth sailing experience. Monica was aware of my budget and always kept that in mind when presenting me with options. The day of my wedding approached. Monica came to see me before noon in the bridal suite to drop off bride, maid of honor, and bridal party bouquets. I was speechless. Absolutely breathtaking. The unbelievable flower arrangements that were set up during my ceremony and the table centerpieces during the reception. I have never seen anything like it. A contemporary look that portrayed nothing but elegance. Absolutely stunning. Monica is the most talented florist I have met. The things she can do with flowers and decorative pieces is unbelievable. And I will never be able to thank her enough for making my wedding absolutely PERFECT!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kara T

Obsessed. I loved everything about my flowers, every SINGLE THING! I love flowers and this is what I was most excited about for the reception, my dad and I put together flower boxes to capture a rustic theme and Monica and Michele took that idea and made into something so... Read More beyond perfect and stunning I just couldn't believe these were for me! My boquet had so many gorgeous, unique, fragrant flowers, I can't stop raving about them. The girls were even able to get lilac even though the crops weren't good this year and oh my god the amazing smell of lilac was the perfect subtle addition to the entire atmosphere. We also had a beautiful archway for our outdoor ceremony that was full of big beautiful blooms, it was amazing! Working with Michele and Monica was amazing, not even lying I want to be friends with them outside of wedding planning. They were so attentive and thoughtful, I wasn't just another event for them, they were both fully invested in making this day as special as if it were their own, and for that I am incredibly grateful. I wish I could give them 10 stars because 5 is not enough. You are crazy if you don't work with these fantastic ladies!

Best florist in Westchester ny

Reviewed on 1/28/2016

My husband and I decided to go with Monica Chimes and her team, and we are so happy we did. They are professional, punctual and of course, the most beautiful and freshest flowers. Monica was so great to work with. She understood what I wanted, and turned it into beautiful... Read More art. I had a vision of what I wanted my flowers to be , and she delivered my vision and so much more! My wedding pictures came out beautiful, because my photographer did an amazing job, and Monica Chimes made such a beautiful canvas for him to shoot with. From center pieces to bouquets to boutonnière's.

Stunningly Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Katie H

We received so many compliments on our flowers because they were just that gorgeous. From the start, Monica and Michelle were amazing to work with. They both knew exactly what I was envisioning and willing to work within my budget to make it happen. I didn't expect just how... Read More beautiful everything would look. I wasn't originally planning on having my bouquet preserved, but seeing how amazing it was, I couldn't imagine not saving it. That's how great of a job Michelle did. Thank you ladies again for all your hard work to make my wedding day so amazing. Best florist around- without a doubt.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Monica, I can not express how happy I was when I saw my bouquet. It looked exactly how I wanted it, so elegant! Monica is very charming, attentive and super talented. She made me feel assured that I will have a beautiful wedding from our first conversation with her, and I... Read More did, indeed. All the guests have been raving about how amazing the wedding was, thanks to her eyes for beauty, simplicity yet elegance, and attention to detail. My wedding would not be complete without her. We are now planning our second wedding in my home town, and my mom keeps telling me to ask the florist to follow Monica's design (but trust me, it's really hard to match). She also went above and beyond to ensure our wedding is perfect. She helped me pick out the chair cover and the beautiful purple bows to fit into the entire wedding theme. When she went to another wedding and saw that a spandex chair cover doesn't turn out as nicely as she thought, she immediately emailed me and suggested me change to a traditional chair cover. Look, chair cover is not under her scope, she only helped me rent from another vendor. Her suggestion showed how much she really cared, and that went a long way. Monica, thanks so much for making my dream wedding come true! My husband, who has very limited knowledge about flowers, also mentioned how amazing the flowers were. We wish you many more happy brides and grooms (and MOG / MOB). Love from J&E.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

I went to Monica Chimes with only some vague ideas about what I wanted at my wedding. Michelle managed to take those ideas and turn them into the most beautiful arrangements I could have imagined. Everything turned out perfectly. The chuppah just blew me away. It was simple and... Read More rustic, yet had just the right amount of decoration. My wedding was in an indoor space in October with lots of windows looking out on trees and grass. The colors and settings they chose fit in perfectly. I felt as if I were in a gorgeous forest. They also worked with me to stay within my budget and I got everything I wanted! It was truly perfect.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Monica Chimes is the most talented and personable florist! Thoroughly enjoyed working with her, and the bouquets and centerpieces were incredible! Everyone at the wedding was so impressed and could not stop complimenting the arrangements. The bride, groom and I (MOG) met with... Read More her 10 months before the wedding because they live overseas, and she had every detail clearly captured so that when it was close to the wedding and making final plans it was all there! Such a personable and sweet person to work with. Her love of flowers and knowledge of what works truly shines through in her arrangements. I highly recommend Monica, and everyone at the wedding wanted to know the name of the florist. Don't choose a florist until you talk to Monica!

Saved My Wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

I don't usually write reviews but this one is a MUST!! I had went to 4 other florists before going to Monica. She was a recommendation through a friend. When I sat down with Monica and Michelle, I couldn't tell you how soothing and reassuring they were! Right then and there I... Read More knew I was using Monica for my wedding flowers. My budget wasn't even exceeded. On my wedding day, when I saw my bouquet, I immediately started to cry! My vision (who NO other florist could capture) was brought to life. My Chuppah and my centerpieces were the most amazing designs I have ever seen! This team went above and beyond my expectations and I can't describe how thankful I am to them. If you do not use Monica Chimes for any reason, you will not have "The Best!!" I thank them from the bottom of my heart-you saved my wedding day!!

Monica is the BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We first met Monica Chimes where she was the florist doing the centerpieces for a wedding taking place at the venue we were looking at for our daughter’s wedding. We were so incredibly impressed with her centerpieces that day and decided we are hiring this florist for our... Read More daughter’s upcoming wedding. We scheduled our first appointment with Monica a few months later. On our first appointment we weren’t exactly sure of how we wanted the centerpieces to look. Monica was so patient and creative and helped us navigate through the process of selecting just the right flowers and she was respectful of our budget. My daughter had a vision of what she wanted her bouquets to look like. On the day of the wedding when she saw the bouquets she was totally blown away and completely exceeded her expectations. The centerpieces were breathtaking and completely made the tables at look absolutely amazing. We put our trust in Monica and she exceeded our expectations. Thank you Monica!! I would highly recommend her to any Bride.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Sue F

Fabulous ideas, creative, beautiful arrangements, efficient and professional staff, Monica Chimes florist made my daughter's wedding an unforgettable, exquisite event. The guests could not stop raving about the ceremonial arrangements, bouquet colors/design and table decor.... Read More Outstanding job!!!!

Floral Fabulousness !!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Cara F

Monica is an exceptional florist; she is the ultimate combination of professionalism and creativity! My wedding center pieces were absolutely exquisite and she even managed to fill in the blanks where additional flowers were needed at the very last minute! I cannot even begin to... Read More express my gratitude towards her work and I had an amazing wedding day because of her beautiful flowers and fantastic personality! I am forever grateful and I wish her all the best- anyone would be foolish not to use her as their florist!!! I plan to access her incredible talents for many other celebratory occasions throughout my life. Do yourself a favor - stop searching for other florists and choose Monica!!! She will make your wedding exquisitely memorable!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Holly S

Monica was exceptional. She contacted me less than an hour after leaving a note on her website, and listened patiently to my very vague description of what I wanted, part of which was inspired by her beautiful gallery. I described my very intimate church wedding, and she talked... Read More me through what she thought would work based on the details and my budget. As we drew closer to the day, she was incredibly responsive over text and phone, and the bouquet was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. I received SO MANY compliments from everyone, and she gave me a better quote than other vendors I had contacted. More importantly, she made it so easy! For brides who need one less thing to worry about, go to Monica. Trust her judgment, and she will not let you down!

Wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Ashley W

Monica went above and beyond for us! She was wonderful to work with and communicated very clearly with us. The flowers were beautiful!!!!! I would never use another florist!

Monica is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Jacqueline S

Monica was absolutely amazing to work with! I knew right from the start that I had made the right decision by choosing Monica as my florist. She was so flexible and worked with us every step of the way. Her patience and creativity was a huge plus! Monica's warm and outgoing... Read More personality made working with her such a pleasure. Our entire process was easy going and stress free. Monica listened to everything we wanted and truly did an amazing job with our flowers/centerpieces. From the church, to the reception hall- everything was stunning!!!! the compliments were flying, and we couldn't have been more happy. I was in love with every single detail. Monica was able to get my peonies flowers in August, which are pretty hard to get this time of year. She surprised me and I cant thank her enough for making our special day even more amazing. I highly recommend her services to any bride-to be because she was the BEST!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Nicole B

I cant say enough about Monica!! She was so great to work with, despite all my add ons for my wedding! She was so patient and transformed my vision into the most amazingly beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. I honestly wish I could have kept every single... Read More centerpiece, but most of my guests took them home at the end of the night! She also made me a stunning floral head piece that I wore all night long, even though it wilted at the end, I didn't care, I LOVED it!!! She is beyond talented and I wouldn't recommend another florist!!! If your looking for STUNNING florals for your wedding, look no further!!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Silvia G

I lived out of state, and Monica worked with me via phone and email to discuss the flowers and arrangements to use and made the process go alot smoother. Very talented and created beautiful bouquets for the girls and I.

Fantastic Florist!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Molly L

Monica Chimes was an amazing florist for our wedding this past September. We met with Monica months in advance and she slowly walked us through all of our options for flowers. Monica was great when we wanted to change and update any of our arrangements and the final product... Read More was stunning. Highly recommended!

Start a Conversation!