Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses

19 East 71st Street, New York, NY

Wonderful people and excellent service!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Catherine J

I cannot speak more highly of the people I worked with at Monique Lhuillier. Everyone is SO wonderful! The result was a perfectly unique, dress of my dreams for my destination beach wedding. Rita, the seamstress, was absolutely wonderful. She was extremely detail oriented... Read More and would not rest until she felt the dress fit perfectly. Nesta, my consultant, was so helpful and such a pleasure. This is not a budget shop, but they certainly provide perfection in their dresses. The reaction I received from my groom when I walked down the aisle was priceless.

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Ashley S

I got married last December and I had a very specific picture of what I wanted in a dress; my biggest sticking point was I wanted lace sleeves, but I did not want to look matronly. After months of hopeless searching and hearing I wanted the impossible, I walked into Monique and... Read More that all changed. Jillian patiently helped me find the most perfect lace corset, soft tulle skirt & satin sash combination and Rita, an amazing seamstress, effortlessly designed sleeves that were seamless with the corset---the dress was literally my perfect, dream dress. I felt exquisite on my day and I am so thankful I was able to find it at Monique!

Never Felt More Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Cat a

My dress was amazing and it was all due to the service here. The workers accommodated me from start to finish!

TO Monique Lhuillier