MonPhotography

(18)

Lake Tapawingo, MO

Quirky and being in Love!!

I am very inspired by anything vintage and antique. I love photographing the craziness in life such as laying in a wildflower field and rolling around in the dirt play fighting! I am not shy and look forward to photographing your goofy and so in love relationship. xoxo- Monika

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

148 Dockside Circle, Lake Tapawingo, MO

Best photographers in KC

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Jackie S

Monika and Jason were the most wonderful photography team for our wedding. They were very professional and courteous. We took engagement photos at Lake Jacomo (their idea) on a steaming hot day in July. They brought props, rented canoes, and got some very romantic and fun lake shots. They even took photos of us with our 12-year-old chihuahua, as well as close ups of her. These meant the world to me, as she passed away a few weeks later. The day of our wedding, they were on time and well prepared. They listened to our requests and added in ideas of their own. We even made a makeshift photobooth with funny props so our guests could later order their own prints! We then received a personalized DVD set of all of our couple photos, group shots, and reception moments. I would recommend MonPhotography to any bride looking for a unique and fresh perspective to capture the best day of her life!

Wonderful photos!

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Ashley S

Monika provides professional services and has innovative ideas. Your wedding photos will stand out!

Amazing Photog Team!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Jennifer D

Monika and Jason did our engagement photos and will be doing our wedding photos. They are simply amazing! Their photos speak for themselves. HIGHLY recommend! UPDATE: Monika and Jason finished our AMAZING wedding photos. Again, all one needs to do is look at their portfolio. You will not find a better deal than Monika and Jason!

So thrilled with my photos

Reviewed on 2/22/2015

Truly amazing photography service. Our wedding photos looked like something out of a magazine. I can't wait to have babies so I can use these two again!!

Photographers who share your vision

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Jessica J

It's difficult to convey your expectations for your wedding-it's the biggest day of your life! Needless to say, the expectations are high and you want every detail to be perfect. If you choose Monphotography to capture your day, you will have memories that will last forever representing your day more beautifully than you can imagine. Monika came to the table with wonderful ideas and creative ways to bring out our personality in each photograph. With a vast knowledge of KC "digs", Monika will find the perfect spot (that you probably didn't even know existed) for your photos. Whether it's climbing trees, tromping through fields of wildflowers, standing on shoulders, riding golf carts, or laying on the wet ground, Monphotography WILL undoubtedly get that perfect shot and make you feel comfortable and excited in the process!

Outstanding photographer!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Jessica R

Captured our big day more perfectly then we could have ever dreamt of. Absolutely breathtaking photos! Love the props she brings. Monphotograpy also took our engagement pictures and newborn baby pictures. Her work is amazing!

Best Photographer in the business

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Robert B

Monphotography captured my husband and I perfectly. With the unique vintage feel to the photos and Monika's fun loving spirit, it was like a day out with an old friend just playing around. Even my husband was able to let loose and have fun! I will forever go to Monika for any photo needs! Thanks again for making our engagement and wedding photos unique and perfect for us!

So genuine and GREAT!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Heather H

Monika and Jason are by far two of the most talented (and adorable) people I have ever met! They are SO incredibly down to earth and goofy, working with them didn't feel like work! They make you feel like you've been friends for 10 years, so even the most awkward or silly poses were just fun and comfortable. They were so helpful and insightful, she got a pretty good feel for what we wanted out of the day and ran with it with beautiful flying colors!! Our pictures are INCREDIBLE and so unique!! I would definitely 100% recommend using MonPhotography and can't wait to work with them again!!!

Only photographers to use!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Courtney T

Absolutely loved their work! No matter what the occasion, I will only use MonPhotography!

Brilliant photographers!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Kristena K

My destination wedding photos turned out exactly the way I pictured if not Better. Not only were the pictures creative and great quality they captured all of the major moments of my wedding day. Wedding photos aren't cheap but they are all you have 30 years from now to tell the story...you can't put a price on that! They are easy to work with, make you comfortable in front of the camera and even if you feel like a goob the pictures are so gorgeous! I recommend monphotography for weddings, engagement and children's photos to everyone I know looking for a more than average photographer!

Best photos and service

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 erin B

We have had so many people say how much they love our photos, and on facebook even people we don't know commented on them! We were flying in from out of town for our wedding which could have made things difficult but they were so responsive to emails and were easy to talk to about what vision we saw for our wedding (and saw it through with the photos!) They are so friendly, kind, had great ideas for poses on the day and were on time for the wedding! I absolutely LOVE their style of photography which is why we chose them and they did an AMAZING job on our photos and I would highly recommend them!

TERRIFIC!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Brittany W

They listened to everything we wanted, went out of their way to please! Personal service, beautiful shots, super creative, worth every penny! highly recommend!

The Best Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Meghan B

Monika and Jason are fabulous! We used them for our August 2012 wedding and our engagement pictures. We were thrilled with the results! I had several ideas and kept a Pintrest board going that Monkia would review and incorporated the style into the day. They are also wonderful people, the type of people you want to be friends with. They fit right into our day and made sure all our special moments were captured. You will also love the packaging that your CDs come in. Monika makes them so personal!

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Christy H

Amazing!!

Picture perfect

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Lauren B

Monika and Jason were so amazing!! They took beautiful shots and were so easy and fun to work with. They really added some fun to our big day and helped to lessen the stress.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/10/2012 Hannah N

Throughout the whole photography process, engagement, day-of, Monika and Jason have been AMAZING! Photos were the most important part of my wedding planning and I couldn't have asked for more. I love my unique, personal wedding photos that I know none of my friends will have! Thanks so much for capturing our perfect day!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Morgan W

Monika was amazing! We had a set budget and told her what we could afford and she was very flexible with her time and packages. She was very professional and her pictures are amazing. She has a great eye and took pictures of things I didn't even realize were happening. Since she has another photographer, we got to see everything from 2 perspectives and 2 angles. My mom had a lot of family shots she wanted and Monika was able to finish them all in the small amount of time we had and they all turned out great. Would highly recommend her to any bride!

Mon Photography - Best in the city

Reviewed on 2/25/2011 Andy H

I've been a wedding DJ for 11 years. I've seen most of the major photographers in Kansas City, not only seen their pictures but seen them working. I can say without any doubt or hesitation, not only is Monika the most professional photographer I've ever worked with, but every time she pulls the trigger on her camera it is instant gold. She had some of the pictures to us the next week, and all of them shortly after. You can't tell which ones she's touched up and which ones she just copied off the camera as is because she is so good. She works with you and your guests to make sure the posed shots get framed just right, and the whole time she just keeps shooting candid shots. Every single picture she gave us was perfect, neither my wife nor I could believe how fantastic the pictures were. Monika will always be my go to girl for professional photography from now on, and I send everyone I talk to her way if they need a photographer. She's easy going, very flexible, professional on every level, and the final product is always beautiful. Thank you Monika for sharing our day with us! You are the best!!-Andy

11/01/2011 Response from the vendor