MonPhotography

Lake Tapawingo, MO

Quirky and being in Love!!

I am very inspired by anything vintage and antique. I love photographing the craziness in life such as laying in a wildflower field and rolling around in the dirt play fighting! I am not shy and look forward to photographing your goofy and so in love relationship. xoxo- Monika

Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

148 Dockside Circle, Lake Tapawingo, MO

Best photographers in KC

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Jackie S

Monika and Jason were the most wonderful photography team for our wedding. They were very professional and courteous. We took engagement photos at Lake Jacomo (their idea) on a steaming hot day in July. They brought props, rented canoes, and got some very romantic and fun lake... Read More shots. They even took photos of us with our 12-year-old chihuahua, as well as close ups of her. These meant the world to me, as she passed away a few weeks later. The day of our wedding, they were on time and well prepared. They listened to our requests and added in ideas of their own. We even made a makeshift photobooth with funny props so our guests could later order their own prints! We then received a personalized DVD set of all of our couple photos, group shots, and reception moments. I would recommend MonPhotography to any bride looking for a unique and fresh perspective to capture the best day of her life!

Wonderful photos!

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Ashley S

Monika provides professional services and has innovative ideas. Your wedding photos will stand out!

Amazing Photog Team!

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Jennifer D

Monika and Jason did our engagement photos and will be doing our wedding photos. They are simply amazing! Their photos speak for themselves. HIGHLY recommend! UPDATE: Monika and Jason finished our AMAZING wedding photos. Again, all one needs to do is look at their... Read More portfolio. You will not find a better deal than Monika and Jason!

Outstanding Vendor

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Danielle J

My husband and I loved working with Monika and Jason on our wedding day! Monika took our engagement photos- which we loved! So we were familiar with her work. We were incredibly impressed with our engagement photos and with our wedding photos even more! We have so many amazing... Read More photos from our special day. I couldn't have asked for a better. Monika and Jason made taking photos fun and comfortable. We have the best and most beautiful memories of our wedding day captured by MonPhotography.

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Clayton J

Easiest part of my wedding day! Best team ever!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Missy B

We had a wonderful experience with Monika and her team. Monika is super talented and artistic and we absolutely loved ALL our photos. I would highly recommend MonPhotography for all your photography needs!

Professional, Artistic, Fun, Talented,Personable

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

MonPhotography was our first choice for wedging photographers, as she has captured amazing moments of our wiley crew for photos the past several years. Few people can wrangle a free-spirited family of 5 without anyone feeling "wrangled" or worse, "poised!" Monika moves... Read More swiftly without rushing, she capitalizes on the natural beauty available and has what we feel is the perfect balance between "fly on the wall" and "guiding" you through the shoot! She is innovative, while timeless. Her images have such feeling behind them - which we attribute to her great demeanor and ease. You get to just enjoy the time with your groom/bride/family and Monika somehow manages to be right there (without ever seeing her "right there") for every single, beautiful moment shared. When we received all of our images after our wedding, I was shocked that she captured so many moments of seeming minutia, unbeknownst to me. Those are the moments that are so precious- and thankfully, we have them forever captured! On top of all else, she's fun and easy going. Who couldn't use that on their wedding day? 10 thumbs from our family way up for MonPhotography!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Monika is an amazing photographer. She has a beautiful eye for photos. She also has a wonderful way to make you feel relaxed in front of the camera so your photos come out looking real and full of love. We loved her photos from our wedding so much we have continued to use her as... Read More our go to photographer for family photos for the last several years.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

Monika is simply the best photographer in the area. I HIGHLY recommend her. She captures amazing innovative photos. She is very sweet and full of life which makes it really easy to connect with her during your photo shoot. There is no one my family would rather go to for family... Read More pictures. I cannot say enough good things about Monphotography. You will not regret your decision in choosing them to capture your memories.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Elizabeth W

Monika and Jason are outstanding people. I fell in love with their work years before I even got engaged and I knew that they were who I wanted to photograph my wedding. When my husband and I did our engagement pictures I was very nervous about how “un-photogenic” I thought we... Read More were going to be, but Monika made us feel very comfortable. She definitely thinks out of the box, if there was somewhere with the perfect lighting and the perfect backdrop we were stopping in the middle of the street, I loved it! Our engagement pictures turned out great. We got married on 8/22/15 and Monika and Jason showed up on time and jumped right in with taking pictures. I am very thrilled with the shots that we got on our wedding day even when we were in a time restraint. I got a lot of great feedback from my guests at the reception about how many pictures they were taking and how long they were there for. We can’t wait to see all the pictures!

Amazing!!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Amanda E

Monika with Monphotography exceed my expectations with our engagement and wedding pictures. She was a real gem, and did a fantastic job with both pictures. I really thought our engagement pictures would be awkward and couldn't be anything like those "Pinterest" pictures you... Read More see, but let me tell you - every single one was Pinterest perfect!! The day of the wedding was great as well, Monika was flexible with timing and all of the craziness that goes into a wedding day. Our pictures we're great, beyond great really... and I would recommend her to anyone needing an engagement or wedding photographer. We are looking forward to using her for years to come!! 5 stars!!

Wonderful Artistic Photographers!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 DoroThea P

Monphotography was outstanding to work with. Monika was extremely professional and kept me stress-free. She communicated quickly whenever I had questions. She listened to what I wanted and the poses I felt really confident in, while adding her unique creativity to every... Read More picture. She came up with off-the-wall scenic places for intimate and bridal party pictures that turned out breath taking! I will be hiring her again and again!

My favorite wedding vendor!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015

I highly recommend Mon Photography for capturing your engagement and wedding memories! Quality, responsiveness and dependability was top notch. The second I have babies, I know who I'll be calling for more beautiful images!

Photographers who share your vision

Reviewed on 2/20/2015 Jessica J

It's difficult to convey your expectations for your wedding-it's the biggest day of your life! Needless to say, the expectations are high and you want every detail to be perfect. If you choose Monphotography to capture your day, you will have memories that will last forever... Read More representing your day more beautifully than you can imagine. Monika came to the table with wonderful ideas and creative ways to bring out our personality in each photograph. With a vast knowledge of KC "digs", Monika will find the perfect spot (that you probably didn't even know existed) for your photos. Whether it's climbing trees, tromping through fields of wildflowers, standing on shoulders, riding golf carts, or laying on the wet ground, Monphotography WILL undoubtedly get that perfect shot and make you feel comfortable and excited in the process!

Outstanding photographer!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Jessica R

Captured our big day more perfectly then we could have ever dreamt of. Absolutely breathtaking photos! Love the props she brings. Monphotograpy also took our engagement pictures and newborn baby pictures. Her work is amazing!

Best Photographer in the business

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Robert B

Monphotography captured my husband and I perfectly. With the unique vintage feel to the photos and Monika's fun loving spirit, it was like a day out with an old friend just playing around. Even my husband was able to let loose and have fun! I will forever go to Monika for any... Read More photo needs! Thanks again for making our engagement and wedding photos unique and perfect for us!

So genuine and GREAT!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Heather H

Monika and Jason are by far two of the most talented (and adorable) people I have ever met! They are SO incredibly down to earth and goofy, working with them didn't feel like work! They make you feel like you've been friends for 10 years, so even the most awkward or silly poses... Read More were just fun and comfortable. They were so helpful and insightful, she got a pretty good feel for what we wanted out of the day and ran with it with beautiful flying colors!! Our pictures are INCREDIBLE and so unique!! I would definitely 100% recommend using MonPhotography and can't wait to work with them again!!!

Only photographers to use!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Courtney T

Absolutely loved their work! No matter what the occasion, I will only use MonPhotography!

Brilliant photographers!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Kristena K

My destination wedding photos turned out exactly the way I pictured if not Better. Not only were the pictures creative and great quality they captured all of the major moments of my wedding day. Wedding photos aren't cheap but they are all you have 30 years from now to tell the... Read More story...you can't put a price on that! They are easy to work with, make you comfortable in front of the camera and even if you feel like a goob the pictures are so gorgeous! I recommend monphotography for weddings, engagement and children's photos to everyone I know looking for a more than average photographer!

Best photos and service

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 erin B

We have had so many people say how much they love our photos, and on facebook even people we don't know commented on them! We were flying in from out of town for our wedding which could have made things difficult but they were so responsive to emails and were easy to talk to... Read More about what vision we saw for our wedding (and saw it through with the photos!) They are so friendly, kind, had great ideas for poses on the day and were on time for the wedding! I absolutely LOVE their style of photography which is why we chose them and they did an AMAZING job on our photos and I would highly recommend them!

TERRIFIC!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Brittany W

They listened to everything we wanted, went out of their way to please! Personal service, beautiful shots, super creative, worth every penny! highly recommend!

The Best Photographers!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Meghan B

Monika and Jason are fabulous! We used them for our August 2012 wedding and our engagement pictures. We were thrilled with the results! I had several ideas and kept a Pintrest board going that Monkia would review and incorporated the style into the day. They are also wonderful... Read More people, the type of people you want to be friends with. They fit right into our day and made sure all our special moments were captured. You will also love the packaging that your CDs come in. Monika makes them so personal!

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Christy H

Amazing!!

Picture perfect

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Lauren B

Monika and Jason were so amazing!! They took beautiful shots and were so easy and fun to work with. They really added some fun to our big day and helped to lessen the stress.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/10/2012 Hannah N

Throughout the whole photography process, engagement, day-of, Monika and Jason have been AMAZING! Photos were the most important part of my wedding planning and I couldn't have asked for more. I love my unique, personal wedding photos that I know none of my friends will have!... Read More Thanks so much for capturing our perfect day!