Montage Bridal Salon

Montage Bridal Salon has over 40 years experience pleasing brides in southeastern Connecticut and beyond. 2016 Pronovias White One Collection in stock! Stop in Today!!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs

251 Flanders Rd, East Lyme, CT (860) 739-6608

Very helpful

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Lynn P

Diane was fantastic and extremely helpful. She was very honest about how I looked in each dress I tried on. She was also very accommodating to my requests.

Beautiful affordable dresses!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Laina B

Diane at Montage Bridal did an excellent job of finding and creating the perfect dress and veil for me. Then with the help of alterations, I had a dress that looked like it was made specifically for me. The craftmanship and care that went into creating the dress was... Read More excellent. The best part is that I didn't have to spend a fortune to look like a fortune!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/24/2013 amber r

I could not be happier with my experience at Montage Bridal. I bought my gown in New York and I live in Boston so I would not have been able to have my alterations done where i purchased the dress. I was given the name of Montage Bridal by a bridal shop in Boston. I met with... Read More Lydia and Diane at my first appointment and they were both wonderful. They are so nice, accomodating and helpful. My dress fit PERFECTLY and looked absolutely beautiful and Diane and Lydia could not be any more wonderful. I will be telling all of my girlfriends to shop here for their wedding gowns and get their alterations done here. They are so great !!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Kelsy W

The dress I fell in love with I found at Montage Bridal Salon on a whim. I loved the changing room and how there was different lighting to see the dress in different light. When i had a question of how to alter the dress Diane was right there with pins or belts to help me... Read More visualize it. In the end I did minimal alterations and guest at the wedding rave how I wore the dress and the dress did not wear me. I loved it it was simple and perfect for me so happy i stopped in this little bouquet.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Julie C

Diane is absolutely so amazing and helped me find my dream wedding dress! She lets you take your time trying on gowns and focuses on what you are looking for in a dress. I am so excited and happy that I found my dress at Montage Bridal.

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

I brought my wedding gown to Montage Bridal Salon for tailoring after a series of negative experiences where I bought the dress. This was located near my parents house, and in my research, found a New York Times article written about Lydia, the seamstress:http://goo.gl/ehlhu7... Read More That sealed the deal for me and I am so happy I brought my dress here. Diane, the owner, was so welcoming and listened to my vision and concerns. I was nervous about a very ill fitting neckline, it was about 2 sizes too big, cut very low, and made up of very delicate and intricate lace. Diane immediately suggested raising the neckline and found an exact match to the lace on my dress. I also had a beautiful embellished belt that tied in a bow in the back, and while I loved the belt, I didn’t like the bow. Diane recommended that the belt be sewn onto the dress, thus eliminating the need for the bow and better showing off the lines of the dress. Lydia expertly brought Diane’s visions to life. She created a softer sweetheart line, added more structure and support to the bust, and perfectly incorporated the new lace into the raised neckline. This was so easy task and it turned out even better than I had imagined. During my second fitting, both Lydia and Diane continued to make adjustments until I was completely satisfied with how the dress fit. The end result was perfection: a dress that was beautiful, fit perfectly, and was comfortable to wear and dance in. I can’t believe I only got one day to wear it! My dress couldn’t have been in better hands. Not only are Diane and Lydia both very skilled at what they do, their warmth and welcoming personalities made the whole process a truly special experience. Allie J.

The Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Amanda N

The wedding dress is something to remember. I wasn't completely happy with my dress but they were accommodating to my schedule and had to do alterations more than once. The sash that was put on was crooked but they did create a bustle on the dress which was very helpful. The... Read More dress pleated and the pleats were just not falling right after alterations I some spots if was a hard dress to alter and they did their best.

Reviewed on 6/08/2015

I have been to Montage two separate times. The first time, I bought a mother of the bride dress and had sleeves added. The dress was beautiful and the sleeves looked great! The second time, I didn't even buy the dress at Montage, but they were very willing to add sleeves for... Read More me. Their workmanship was awesome! I couldn't ask for a better experience! I felt so special in the dress and they were so helpful! I will be back to buy my daughter's wedding dress and my dress as well. I recommend that everyone go to Montage. They will make you feel special too.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015

I have to say that as the Mother of the Groom I was completely lost as to what to wear and what color to choose. Diane was amazing and helped me pick out the most beautiful gown. She explained to me about the colors and made a suggestion which I gladly accepted. Her... Read More seamstress, Lydia, did an extraordinary job on the dress (even after I lost a whole dress size) and I could not have asked for anything more. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received about the dress and the gorgeous color. I now have these wonderful memories and photos that I love because of Diane. Diane was more like a friend who truly wanted me to be happy and to look good. She was not trying to just sell me a gown. I highly recommend going to see Diane at Montage Bridal Salon. It will be worth the drive.

Professional personalized service

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Rachel D

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at Montage Bridal Salon. I went to Montage on recommendation of a family friend who also bought her wedding dress there. I am so glad that I listened to her! Not only was I able to find the perfect dress, but choosing... Read More my dress was a personalized and intimate experience. When you have your appointment, you are the focus. Only one appointment is booked at a time, since Diane works personally with each and every bride. She is very knowledgeable about what looks good on different body types. She is honest and will not try to sell you something that does not look good on you. I found the prices to be very reasonable and I was able to find the perfect dress with accessories and alterations within my budget. Lydia, the seamstress, does phenomenal work! She is extremely skilled and her work shows it. My alterations were done in a week and my dress fit me like a glove. I like to refer to Diane and Lydia as my bridal fairy-godmothers. My mom passed away 6 months before my wedding. She was able to be there when I chose my dress, but not for the fittings. I had to attend my fittings alone and Diane and Lydia made all my appointments happy experiences. They assisted me with choosing which jewelry I should wear, kept me laughing and smiling, and made sure that I felt like a princess. I absolutely loved my dress and my experience at Montage Bridal Salon! Every bride should have such a wonderful experience as I did! Thank you so much Diane and Lydia!

Nothing short of AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2012 Stephanie R

I recently purchased my Wedding Dress for my August 11th Wedding from Montage. From the second my sister and I walked in Diane and Lydia were so welcoming and really made every second so special. I fell in love with a dress she had the second I saw it; it was everything I... Read More wanted...and more! And it was two dresses in one! The second I put it on Diane and Lydia lit up and made me really feel like a Princess. And to top it off, I was honestly blown away when I saw the pricetag, I thought it had to have been missing a digit but it wasn't :) I cannot wait to be able to wear my dress in 27 days!! I think any Bride, Bridesmaid, Mother of the Bride/Groom or Flower Girl definitely need to make Montage their First stop. Even if you dont find what your looking for (which will most likely be impossible) having the chance to meet Diane and Lydia will certainly brighten your day and they will certainly try their hardest to help you find what you're looking for! I would certainly recommend Montage to anyone any day!! Thanks again Diane and Lydia :) -Stephanie R.

Diane is wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Danielle L

We had the best experience here with Diane. She is so passionate about her job, and gave me a great deal on the most beautiful dress. Thank you Diane! Her seamstress is wonderful as well, and it was by far the best bridal salon I found!

nice shop with GREAT service

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Heather F

Diane is wonderful. She will help you find a dress, give her honest opinion (if wanted) and give you all the time you need to take pictures, try on other options, etc. The alterations that Lydia does are also incredible. I felt amazing in my dress and would recommend Montage... Read More to anyone.

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Anna R

Montage Bridal has actually changed locations and is now located in East Lyme, CT. I finally found my dress in this shop and I still LOVE it. The owner of the shop, Diane, is very helpful and certainly wants to see her customers happy. The seamstress was very very good,... Read More although I found her a little hesitant to fix things that I didn't like at my second fitting. Overall my experience was great and my dress was beautiful - and the price was really good :)

The Best!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Erin A

Diane is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Montage!

Rating for Montage Bridal Salon