Central Florida Catering and Events - Custom

When you are planning an intimate event, a wedding, a special event, or a gala for thousands of guests in Central Florida, Montage Catering is here to provide you with all of your catering needs. We have been creating custom menus for Orlando and the surrounding Central Florida areas with delicious food since 2011. No project is too small or too big for our chefs, and we are happy to create most any dish for your special occasion. We delightfully accept any culinary challenges and are eager to please the most unique events. We are happy to provide Central Florida with international cuisine. We offer a wide variety of stationary and butler passed hors d'oeuvres, salads, buffet items, plated dinners, carving stations, action stations, desserts, and mini desserts bars.

Cuisine

African, Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Central Florida (407) 953-0508

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Jonelle G

If I could give 10 stars I would. Ken is amazing! I coordinated my entire destination wedding from Texas without a single issue. I was never able to do food tastings since I was out of state, but everyone is still talking about how delicious the food was!!! Also, the price was... Read More VERY reasonable. I met Ken 36 hours before the big day and my wedding was absolutely perfect! I'm still blown away on how talented Ken is. Thank you for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Joanne C

Such a great company! We had our wedding at a private residence so along with food, we got linens, tables, chairs, bars - pretty much everything! They were on time, set up, broke down. The staff was so friendly!! We really loved them. Out of everything from that day I would say... Read More I got the most compliments on how great the food was! I highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 ashley k

Montage catering is a great vendor choice for your wedding. We had our wedding at the winter park farmer's market which doesn't even have a functioning kitchen and Ken and his team still managed to pump out great food. Everyone died for his Chicken Parmesan. I am still getting... Read More compliments about it! As for Ken himself, he is incredible accommodating and flexible. He is very responsive and honestly, just nice to work with. His servers were so sweet and the bartender made some great drinks. All in all I have no complaints! I highly recommend!