Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina

Montauk, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina is the perfect destination for your dream wedding, our Team is devoted to bringing elegance and style to your special day. Whether you envision an intimate beachfront gathering, a festive celebration in our Farmhouse Ballroom, or an elaborate tented affair on our Great Lawn, the Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina is the perfect wedding venue for up to 1,000 guests. Our talented culinary team will create gourmet menus customized for your celebration, along with unique enhancements and activities tailor-made for your occasion. Our dedicated wedding specialists are ready to help you with every detail, from music and flowers to group activities and décor - so you can stay focused on your wedding day.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mansion + Estate, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Shuttle Service

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

32 Star Island Road, Montauk, NY (631) 668-9251

Great Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Valentina S

My husband and I had our wedding reception here in May 2014 and we had a wonderful experience as did all of our guests. It was nice they had options for after the reception- we did the s'mores and more drinks outside, and I highly recommend getting the s'mores! The cocktail hour... Read More on the patio made for great photos. Overall we had a great experience!

Love it!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 barbara w

Perfect location. Have your ceremony on the beach and room for the reception inside. Guests can stay here too and I love their private cottages for the bride and groom. Beautiful location. Love it!

a must

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Michelle F

love the hotel, service ...location, ALL!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Michelle S

We could not have asked for a better venue. Rachel and her team really went out of their way to make our day one to remember. All of our guests had an amazing time and couldn't stop gushing about the location and the little details. We really had an excellent time and despite... Read More the staffing changes that occurred in the year leading up, Rachel really came through for us. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Colleen D

We had our wedding at the MYC this past weekend and I must say the event was breathtaking. I got off to a rocky start with the Yacht club as this past year they have had some substantial staffing changes that added quite a bit of stress to my life but they really pulled it... Read More together when it counted. As we approached our date Rachel did a great job of being available and following up with me on what was needed, when things were to be done and what things cost. The location in unmatched and if I could do it again I would not change a thing. Our guests were floored by the ballroom, the views, the hotel rooms and the service.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Christianna G

Overall the Montauk Yacht Club was the perfect venue for our wedding. There were a few hiccups on the way (their chef and wedding coordinator changed halfway through and the change wasn't handled amazingly) but in the end the perfect execution was worth it. They easily made day... Read More of changes (it was a little too windy for the outdoor cocktail hour we planned and they seamlessly moved it inside) and made us feel comfortable the entire day. Highly recommend!

Dream Wedding at the Montauk Yacht Club

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Stacey S

When looking for a wedding venue my (now) husband and I had a lot of criteria to be met. The Montauk Yacht Club offered everything we were looking for and more. It goes without saying that the setting is gorgeous but what you may not know just from a visit is how wonderful... Read More Michelle, Amanda, and the rest of the catering staff at MYC are to work with. They were great about communicating and making sure we were happy throughout the whole planning process. The entire staff at the MYC is so detail oriented and just what a bride and groom need to put their minds at ease. When it came time to the actual wedding day they truly made sure our day was seamless and perfect.

Review for Montauk Lake Club Yacht Club and Marina

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lunéy S

being by the water;staff is not organized

Review for Montauk Lake Club Yacht Club and Marina

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Alissa S

That my wedding was the only event at that location and for that weekend. It also contained a historic building, resembling a quaint B&B, which contained 12 bedrooms where the groom and I, as well as our immediate family members, stayed for the entire weekend of the wedding.... Read More It was like our own private estate. The members of the club were not allowed to be there during the weekend of our wedding.;The site manager was impossible to get a hold of during the months of planning. Which was quite frustrating and stressful. But on the weekend of the actual wedding he was very hand's-on and it went off without a hitch.