Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina

Montauk, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Begin forever here.

Whether an intimate beachside reception, a tented wedding or a Farmhouse Ballroom gala, our wedding specialist will take care of your "Big Day." Make it a destination, guests can stay seaside in the newly renovated rooms and villas. Weddings at the Montauk Yacht Club are a piece of cake.

$$$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Cruise, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

32 Star Island Road, Montauk, NY

Great Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Valentina S

My husband and I had our wedding reception here in May 2014 and we had a wonderful experience as did all of our guests. It was nice they had options for after the reception- we did the s'mores and more drinks outside, and I highly recommend getting the s'mores! The cocktail hour... Read More on the patio made for great photos. Overall we had a great experience!

Love it!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 barbara w

Perfect location. Have your ceremony on the beach and room for the reception inside. Guests can stay here too and I love their private cottages for the bride and groom. Beautiful location. Love it!

a must

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 Michelle F

love the hotel, service ...location, ALL!!!

Dream Wedding at the Montauk Yacht Club

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Stacey S

When looking for a wedding venue my (now) husband and I had a lot of criteria to be met. The Montauk Yacht Club offered everything we were looking for and more. It goes without saying that the setting is gorgeous but what you may not know just from a visit is how wonderful... Read More Michelle, Amanda, and the rest of the catering staff at MYC are to work with. They were great about communicating and making sure we were happy throughout the whole planning process. The entire staff at the MYC is so detail oriented and just what a bride and groom need to put their minds at ease. When it came time to the actual wedding day they truly made sure our day was seamless and perfect.

TO Montauk Yacht Club Resort & Marina