Monte Cristo Ballroom, LLC

Ballroom, Historic Venue

1507 Wall St, Everett, WA

Beautiful Venue, Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jessica C

I have all good things to say about my experience working with the Monte Cristo Ballroom for my wedding. As a military spouse I faced a lot of difficult planning issues and Monte Cristo's staff was so helpful and accommodating along the way. They were prompt replying to all of... Read More my questions even ones that were silly and simple. They also have a great pool of contacts and vendors. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful with tons of places for photos and tons of room for guests. The brides room was great and the groom also loved his space. The service the day of was wonderful. They even went out and got deodorant for one of the groomsman who had forgotten his! I never felt stressed or pressured the day of my wedding because Monte Cristo took care of everything. My day of coordinator was helpful and worked with my DJ to move everything along smoothly and I didn't even have to lift a finger. The food was delicious and all of the caterers and bar workers were professional and very helpful. This venue was well worth the cost and I couldn't be more satisfied with my service and experience. I have had numerous guest comment to me on how wonderful it was and how beautiful the location was. I focused on me all day and when I came out everything was finished and perfect. Huge praise for Monte Cristo. I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a truly all inclusive venue.

My Dream Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Hilary B

Deciding on a venue is a very personal thing. I know I struggled while trying to find one. Let me tell you, the Monte Cristo Ballroom blew all the other venues out of the water! My finance and I fell in love with this charming, intimate, and classically elegant space. The... Read More attentive staff was just the icing on the cake. They were available and ready to help with any questions I had along the way and were spectacular on my wedding day. The owners are always around and even interact with the clients to ensure things are going well. Overall it has been a more pleasant experience than I ever could have wished for and I am so happy I went with them. I had the wedding of my dreams at Monte Cristo and the venue, food, and staff exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Monte Cristo Ballroom.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Heidi C

We just had our wedding at the Monte Cristo Ballroom and we could not be happier with the experience. I'm seriously struggling for words because I can't express how amazing everything was and how hard everyone there worked to ensure our dreams for the perfect wedding came... Read More true. From the first time we walked in and saw the beautiful foyer and ballroom we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. Thanks to the excellent recommendations from the Monte Cristo's complementary Vendor Meet and Greet, our DJ (Otto Olson), Officiant (Rev Ray), Cake (Cakewalk Shop) and Flowers (Stadium Flowers) were executed exactly to our wants and we were amazed how much everyone constantly exceeded our expectations, the fact that they were all familiar with the venue only made it better and easier. The day of could not have gone smoother. Jeff, our complimentary coordinator, was not only incredibly friendly and helpful but he made sure everything went exactly to our requests and was constantly making sure we had what we needed and that everything was going well. It really was thanks to his hard work that our day went better than we could have ever hoped. Like I said earlier, I really can't say enough good things about the Monte Cristo. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was amazing and constantly going above and beyond. Thank you for making our special day absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Keesha W

This review is for the bridal store. I came across Monte Cristo Bridal when I booked the Monte Cristo Ballroom for my wedding and during that time they had let me know that they had recently opened a bridal shop for wedding dresses. During the tour of the venue, I was also... Read More able to take a look at the bridal shop (which is located about a block away from the venue) and spotted a few dress that caught my eye. I knew that I had to make an appointment to find my dress there. I live out of state currently and came in town to find the venue and couldn’t go wedding dress shopping until my future mother in law could be there as well so I made an appointment a month later (9/4). I arrived for my appointment with my mother and future mother in law and was immediately greeted by who was going to help me. I wish I could remember her name because she was extremely nice, but I think my nerves got the best of me so my memory is a little lacking with certain details. She asked what I had in mind and we walked the store and picked out a few things I liked and didn’t like so she could get an idea of what I was looking for. We ended up with about 3 or 4 dresses to start. Turns out that was all I needed. I tried on the first 2 and between the 3 of us knew that they weren’t really for me and I didn’t look the way I wanted. After trying on the 3rd dress, I thought I had found the one. We tried a veil (that I ended up purchasing) and I looked really good. Until I tried on the 4th. Unfortunately I personally didn’t take any pictures (for the best so the future hubby doesn’t accidently get a glance at it!) but it was the one! Approved by my mother and my future mother in law. Brought tears to both their eyes. I tried on the veil, a necklace and a belt so we could see the completed look. It was perfect. Mermaid, very nice lace and just a little sparkle. I felt like a bride in that dress. It was the one. Thank you so much for being a part of my future wedding day, I can’t wait to see the look on my future husbands face when he sees me walking down the aisle!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Diana T

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Tina W

My wedding day was AMAZING thanks to the Monte Cristo. My day of coordinators took care of everything I needed. There was so much food and drinks (Unlimited!!) and everything there is guaranteed not to run out, so I never had to worry. I never thought about any details on the... Read More day of my wedding, actually, because the staff was always there taking care of things. I loved my butler (they think of every detail) and they didn't even hesitate to make sure I felt taken care of the whole time. I would totally do it all again if I could. Thank you, Monte Cristo and all staff!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Stephanie D

I got married at the Monte Cristo Ballroom last month and I have to say that it was the greatest experience a bride could ask for. From the moment someone contacted me to set up a tour to the planners that helped me throughout the process. Everyone was so nice and helpful and it... Read More really took the stress out of planning my wedding. I chose the Ballroom for everything that comes along with the venue, because I didn't need to hire caterers, planners, a Dj, etc. and they even took care of the decorations and so many things I didn't even think I needed until later on in the planning process. What an awesome experience.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

I was a guest at a recent wedding here and while it was a beautiful space there were definitely some challenges that caused issues both for guests and for the couple. Some of the issues I witnessed included: *Only one bartender for the cocktail hour for a 180-190 person... Read More wedding. This led to a huge line and a lot of backup in the bar area. *Food was actually ready and set up at least an hour after expected. *Photo booth (while nice and easy to use) was not set up for the bulk of the night with multiple attempts from guests to get someone to operate it. *Tables for dinner were not set up for the right number of people, guests ended up rearranging place settings and chairs. *Servers did not bring water to all table and did not clear away plates or glasses during dinner and speeches. Our table had to ask for water multiple times and pile up dirty dishware in the middle of the table. *While there were lots of staff on hand it didn't seem like they all knew what was going on or what their job was. It seemed like there was a lot of space for them to be doing more to fix the problems I listed above but they were not motivated or tasked to do so. While these issues definitely made my experience as a guest less enjoyable I also saw it adding stress to the wedding couple as they worked to fix last minute issues (the people who should be having the most fun!). Summary: Overall, while a beautiful space, this "all inclusive venue" did not seem to run as smoothly as you would like, leading to issues the bride and groom had to address.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Megan J

The Monte Cristo Ballroom staff made my wedding day stress free, and created a beautiful and fun environment to celebrate. The staff was highly attentive to the needs of the wedding party as well as the guests. I was very pleased with how smoothly everything went!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

The venue is beautiful and the staff is very helpful up until the day of the wedding. However, i was very upset because after the wedding was over we realized that the photobooth wasn't managed well by the guy who was watching the area. We were told someone was going to be... Read More taking one of the photos and putting it in the book and having the guests sign or write in it, but the guy just stood around looking miserable and nobody knew they were supposed to leave a copy. I also was missing things from the bride room which we kept locked and only the staff had the keys. On top of all this we had an out of town family come to the wedding and they parked in the garage that the venue tells everyone to park at. Their rental car ended up getting broken into and the thief took all of their stuff. The very next day we called the venue to let them know about everything and to ask about the missing things. The person who answered the phone was short and rude. She just said its not their responsibility and that theyre just sorry about the guy working the photobooth. On another note the DJ didnt play any of our songs on our playlist that we worked on for hours.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Christine H

My wife and I had our wedding at the Monte Cristo Ballroom just a week ago and it was incredible! They made it so easy and seamless the entire night! Kept it super flexible with what we wanted but allowed us to enjoy ourselves! Hands down would recommend this to anyone who is... Read More looking for a great wedding day and experience! Not to mention delicious food! Also, it was super affordable and they took care of everything-even things we didn't even think of! We live in Colorado so it was nice to have an all inclusive services of Monte Cristo.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Kai M

Our wedding was in late May of 2016 on a Sunday. Overall good experience. Food is great and guests had an amazing time and experience. The service staff was very accommodating and 95% of the wedding went as expected. We had the grand buffet, a drink package, late night food,... Read More brunch and candy bar. Guests were stuffed and very happy with food options. Appreciated the opportunities leading up to the big day to design the layout of the wedding and turned out beautifully. Dj did a wonderful job and provided great music choices. While it is expected a few things didn't go as planned. A few small details unique to our wedding were missed. There were a few occasions where the bridal party and some guests felt unsure about the timing of events between traditions and took notice of delays. We would definitely recommend them to any couple!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

I had my wedding here on 1/30/16 with 150 guests and it couldn't have been better. The venue itself is gorgeous, the food was AMAZING (seriously, people are still telling me how much they loved it), and the staff was outstanding. I was actually able to have my dream wedding and... Read More it was so much fun. My only complaint is that it went by too fast! Chef Anthony and his staff are amazing and I would definitely recommend the Monte Cristo Ballroom. :)

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

My husband (what a wonderful word!) and I just got married at the Monte Cristo this past week. I have to say, I could not have asked for a more professional, compassionate and organized group of people to work with. From our tour and tasting the first day until the last minute... Read More that we walked out the door married, the staff at the Monte Cristo were nothing short of incredible. The team at the MCB knows what they are doing, and are damn good at it. From chairs, to napkins, center pieces, lighting, set up, breakdown, vendor suggestions and making a whole lot of work appear effortless to our guests, I could not have asked for a better place to marry the love of my life. The planners were incredible and were always so quick to return my calls and emails. It made the actual wedding planning and execution feel effortless on our end. People always talk about their weddings as if it was a blur because of all the action and stress. I am pleased to say I got to enjoy every moment with a smile plastered across my face. This All Inclusive venue really takes the cake! Speaking of cake...a perfect example of their quick action and ability to address unexpected events! My cake topper somehow didn't make it with the rest of the flowers. The cake is important to every couple, and the staff immediately jumped to find a solution. They were able to pluck random flowers out of arrangements and bouquets and make a topper for us. You know what? It was beyond perfect. I didn't have any stress that day. Not one thing. I was rock solid, had an amazing team of people around me to make the sure our day went smoothly. At the end of the night, when family and friends had said goodbye and wished my new husband and me well, one of the staff members even helped me get out of my dress - I had forgotten that the buttons on the back couldn't be undone without help. I will be forever grateful for her quick hands after being in that dress for 10 hours. Amazing service. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, photos do not do it justice. The food is fresh and delicious. The service is OUTSTANDING. The cost is affordable and an amazing value for everything that you get. What more reason do you need to book your day here? Give them a call. Schedule a tour and tasting. You will not regret it! Thank you, Chef Anthony and to the entire MCB Team! You made our wedding an event that everyone will remember.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Staci B

Elegant, Classy and Magical. My wedding was so beautiful at this venue. It is unique, historic and vintage with a glamorous bridal suite, a fun man cave for the guys, a vintage ballroom with stained glass ceilings and over sized arched windows and the food is endless. The staff... Read More is so easy to work with. The only reason for 3 stars and not 5 is our onsite coordinator lost track of time and our toast and cake cutting ran an hour late which ended up minimizing our dancing to only 40 mins instead of 2 hours, that was a bummer! Also, they have changed out their lighting to LED, which is a harsh white and not soft, romantic lighting as I had intended. However, truly this was a magical venue, with excellent staff, with raving guests and a beautiful night and day to remember for always. I would do all it again at the same venue.

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Kelsi M

When we were looking for a wedding venue, we wanted to find a place that would make it very easy on us as all of our family and friends are out of state. Monte Cristo definitely fit the bill. It all started when we had our first meeting with them to book. We did feel some... Read More pressure to book that night, instead of going home to think about or talk to family, so that we wouldn't miss out on the deal they were offering us. But we couldn't have been happier with signing the contract that night. The team was very welcoming from day one and always readily available. Emails were responded to in a timely manner and answered all of our questions. As it got closer to the big day, they made it easy on us by having the Final Details Packet to fill out to get the little details figured out. Our day of coordinator was Tiemann, and he was amazing, can't say enough about him. He was very calm, organized and professional. Our whole party enjoyed him. Our wedding day was the most perfect day ever. Nothing went wrong, I was just waiting for something to happen, but it never did. The butlers were accommodating and brought us food and drink when we wanted and the whole team set everything up perfectly. Tiemann worked with my husband so I wasn't bothered and could enjoy my time with my bridesmaids getting ready. The ceremony was perfect. Cocktail hour was great. Dinner started, we did buffet style, and our guests could not stop raving about the food. Dancing started and the party went on without a hitch for a few hours. When the night was coming to an end, we got a to-go bag of our favorite foods, the boxed up all of our decorations and had everything ready for us. We wouldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you Tiemann and Monte Cristo Ballroom

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Maria M

My wedding was absolutely PERFECT!! I don't know where to start... My husband and I were looking for a wedding venue that could be turned into a winter wonder land for our December wedding. Once we booked an appointment we were taken back by the beautiful facility, I mean it’s... Read More truly gorgeous; The architecture and charm is amazing but you can see that & The staff is so amazing! We got there they showed us around, we asked questions and then they sat us down we got to try the food(WHICH IS FANTASTIC) watched a video and really gave us the WOW factor; We looked at each other and right then and there knew we needed to have our wedding here! We had 70 people with a sit down dinner with open bar and it was affordable for everything you get! Don't hassle with having to buy everything separate when you can get everything together. There were only two issues we had with them, first off our date was already booked; they book up fast so make sure you get in ASAP, Secondly we had booked our rehearsal months prior and at the last minute they booked an event on that day and we had family coming in town and it made it very stressful and difficult on us but we made it work. Other than those small hiccups our experience was nothing less than exceptional! We had a year and a half engagement and the staff were always staying in contact asking if we needed anything or how they could help us and was truly there for us. The day of I felt like royalty! I mean we had a butler there for us who steamed out dress brought drinks and asked us if we needed help. There was also a wardrobe malfunction with my grooms button on his tuxedo, it had popped off and they sewed it right back up like nothing happened! They relaxed my mind about things going perfect and it truly was my dream wedding!! The food was great! Go with the sit down dinner, everything came out together I mean Chef Anthony and his staff were excellent in the kitchen! David their DJ with the wedding kept everyone on the dance floor dancing and having such a wonderful time. I mean I can go on and on about them! The whole event went better than I had envisioned and all the guests loved it and really enjoyed their time! People kept raving about how it had been the BEST wedding they have EVER been to! Thank you to all the staff at the Monte Cristo Ballroom, You are all truly amazing and made my dream wedding come true and have created memories that will last a life time with my husband and I!

Loved it!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Kelli W

We weren't expecting to use The Monte Cristo Ballroom as we were just starting out looking, but when we went for our tour we were amazed at all the extras that came with the venue. What sold us though was the exceptional food we got to taste by Chef Anthony. It was so delicious... Read More we signed up that day. The Monte Cristo Ballroom has been such a delight to work with ever since and helped us all along the way. They had a good selection of things to chose from and really helped in getting the venue setup as we envisioned. The professional experience you get with this venue helped us tremendously, even down to the timing of events in which we trusted in their experience and everything went smoothly. By the time the wedding rolled around, everything was on track. Our day of coordinator, Jessica, was extremely professional and made sure our schedule was running as smooth as could be. She helped with making sure things were set up as we instructed and coordinated a smooth transition between each event planned. We were so delighted and in awe at how beautiful and enchanting everything turned out. They made sure that every detail was looked into and everything looked polished as requested. We decided on the buffet style dinner option and we weren't disappointed. We all loved the food and the options we had to chose from was plentiful. Our guest kept mentioning how there was so much to chose from and that it was all tasty. The bar food at the end of the night was just a cherry on top for the foodfest everyone was enjoying. Besides a buffet style dinner we also signed up with the total bar option they had which they made sure the food wasn't the only thing that kept flowing all night. Cheers were going all around, all night long. When it came time for the dancing, DJ Protege didn't disappoint. Actually, he made sure that our whole night from the pre-ceremony through the end of the night was filled with the lovely music we got to chose. They made the whole festivity feel like a real life fairytale for the two of us. He made sure that the songs we wanted to hear was played at the right moments we wanted to hear them, even when we requested some Disney and Hawaiian music to be played. Overall, we can't stop saying enough about this venue. It turned out to be everything we wanted and then some. They truly went above and beyond what we expected and visually everything turned out spectacular. Yes, there was bumps along the way as nothing is perfect but they worked hard to make sure we were well taken care of and every issue we had was resolved to our liking. This is an excellent place to have a wedding and reception. From being greeted by a doorman to the attentive wait staff, every one of our guest felt special all night. We felt special all night!!! We appreciate all the hard work provided by the staff and are very thankful to have had Chef Anthony and his personnel create such a wonderful, memorable experience. Thank you. We are so happy with the outcome of everything. TIP: You still need to put in all the work to make it great but they will help you a ton in making sure all your hard work pays off.

Bartender made guests feel unwelcome

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Stephanie R

This was a service included with the Monte Cristo Ballroom venue in Everett Washington. I personally did not experience the bar because I was busy with the guests but I heard from both my parents and many family and friends that they were afraid of the bartender because she was... Read More snarly and didn't seem like she wanted to be there. A guest told me that during the ceremony that the bartender dropped glasses at least 4 different times and then hid under the bar top. That to me seems unprofessional and distracting to the people who came to my wedding. I'm disappointed that I didn't know this because that's a reflection on me and my husband that people were uncomfortable with getting drinks and having a good time. I gave a generous amount of stars on this review because I do not want someone to get into trouble and lose their job....but I'd like this to be a learning experience for the next wedding they bar tend at.

Great Place For A High Budget

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Stephanie R

My husband and I originally booked back in February for our August 16th, 2015 wedding and were pleased to know they still had dates available even though it was short notice since they usually book for the year quickly. My parents, sister, my husband and I went for a tasting and... Read More were promised great food and care. The food at the tasting was amazing, the venue wowed all of us and we booked after viewing only this venue. Fast forward to the months that follow and I'll say that if my parents had paid less money, I'd have been 100% pleased with the result but we ended up paying 15,000 dollars for a good experience. They will include a ton of extras and people to help on the big day and that in itself is worth some of the cost but since my husband and I live in Bellingham and the venue is in Everett, it was really difficult to communicate as much as I wanted. They replied fast but it was also "too" professional and sometimes seemed like they were quoting off of a pre-written speech. Because the Monte Cristo has a lot of staff that work different schedules, I never had the same person twice for one single meeting. It worked out when I got the wrap up email but at the time I wasn't sure. By the time July came around, I felt slightly better and it all seemed to fall into place. Only question I had was that all the other reviews say Anthony was there on the day and he wasn't for my wedding. I hadn't seen him in months. As far as for the wedding, I was treated fine and wasn't stressed out at all. All questions were answered well but other people in my family had concerns. My mom had to search for my butler whenever she needed something but I seemed to always find her. My father claims he was not fed the day of the wedding.He only had some cheese according to my mom. My bridesmaids, my mother and myself were fed better with wraps and a cheese platter but we paid for the mimosas I was told I would have but didn't receive. I think it was because most of the girls were under 21. I also had to ask for food when it was contracted to be ready at 11am for the girls and noon for the guys. The food at the rehearsal plus wedding was really good according to the guests that attended. I was nervous that day so I didn't eat a lot but I heard the food was really good by a lot of guests while I got mostly cold food that was probably due to the fact that I wasn't able to eat with my dress restricting me. The venue had a few people on staff that need to be educated on their job. I had a girl at the photo booth that didn't say 1 word to me until I asked her what the black book next to her was about. She told me that people could put their photos in the book....but this wasn't addressed until 9pm that night when everyone went home. I got to keep the book though so I got over it. Guests also mentioned the bartender wasn't very nice that night :[ Point is; If you have the money for it, book with them. I gave them 5 stars at the nights end because I felt my day of coordinator and butlers deserved their tips but some other staff didn't. I'd book it all again but there are things that need to change to make this a true 5 star review. I was told the wedding was amazing but most of the compliments are things we added to the venue. It's not that it was a bad experience, I just had higher expectations than my husband. He feels my review wasn't his perspective so I'm hoping he'll give one soon.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Best day ever! I don't even know where to begin, our wedding day was everything I wanted it to be and its all because of the Monte Cristo Ballroom! From the first day we booked with them their wedding coordinating staff were very helpful and always checking in with me to make... Read More sure the planning was running smoothly. The food was so delicious and lots of variety! Our guests are still talking about how much they loved the buffet! The staff at MCB are the most caring and polite people, they all made Peter and I feel so special and taken care of. Our day of coordinator was Tiemann, the day couldn't have gone more smoothly and its all thanks to him and his team! Tiemann is very professional and so much fun to work with! He's creative and has some great ideas to share with you. Our guests had such a great time, the MCB provides a lot of entertainment such as the DJ, photo booth and bar/lounge! The photo booth was a big hit on our day! I would say it was well worth the $$ and I would do it all over again! If you're wanting a stress free, all inclusive, fabulous wedding book with the Monte Cristo Ballroom! Thank you Chef Anthony, Tiemann and MCB team! Kanani & Peter R.

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Anin S

There are not enough words to express how incredible the Monte Cristo Ballroom is as a wedding venue. From the first phone call to the last goodbye they are 100% Number One. We had a large wedding of 200+ guests and wanted to find a perfect location, which can be difficult... Read More with so many people. Let me tell you, the MCB is the place to choose. We were greeted with warm, friendly, professional staff, given a grand tour, presented with all of our various choices, had a great food tasting and totally fell in love the with the people and the beautiful venue. The wedding printer and cake bakery the MCB recommended were perfect, professional and helpful. Especially since I was out of state for a great majority of the time I was planning the wedding, each vendor and the MCB worked with me via phone, email and fax. The day of the wedding went like clock work. We were so impressed. They think of everything and even more. The staff was available to answer any question I had from the moment I started planning the wedding, through to the very last flower petal being thrown. They are so friendly, accommodating and ALWAYS ready to assist. Each detail was handled with quiet perfection. We felt like royalty and every one of our guests told us how gorgeous the venue was, how helpful the staff were, how incredible the food tasted and that the food stations were never empty. What was so wonderful, was that the food stations were placed in such a way that there were no lines. All of our guest tables, and we had twenty of them, were able to fill their plates in a relaxed yet efficient manner and eat. The DJ was great. He had our wedding and reception music exactly as we wanted. He was the perfect Master of Ceremony. And then when it came to “dancing-party time”, well, let me tell you, our guests stayed until the very last minute. He kept our guests hopping. Thank you MCB and everyone involved, from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Cassandra B

From the first meeting with the Monte Cristo staff we were enchanted. The quality of their venue, food, vendor choices, and staff was on a level that we had never seen before. When our guests arrived they were immediately as enthralled with the entire place as we were, and I... Read More heard "this is the best wedding ever" from more than half of our guests. As the evening went along the staff stayed perfectly on schedule (even got a little ahead a couple times). The butlers that we had (yes the bride and groom get their own butlers) were very attentive and eager to help us. After the ceremony the cocktail hour in the executive lounge was very relaxing. We never even knew that our cake had arrived, but it was waiting for us in the ballroom before we even thought about it. We cannot say enough good things about this place. The investment that you put into this venue is EXTREMELY worth it. There was almost no planning needed on our part that wasn't handled through the venue, and anything that was left over was a minor consideration. If you want to experience one of the most enchanting, movie-eque wedding days of your life it must be here!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Katy M

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PLACE. Our wedding isn't until May 2015, but here is what you need to know, I am type A. I am a crazy planner. I researched eleventy billion places before we came here. The customer service is excellent. Send a 2 page email, they will... Read More have answers to all of your questions the next morning. Need them to be flexible on something? No problem. When we came in for the planning meeting they did not pressure us or give us the hard sell. They did lay everything out for us, and the girl I had been working with was nice enough to give me a ballpark $ before we walked in so I could make sure that we could afford it before I fell in love with the place (you will fall in love, it's so pretty). For the cost they provide so much more than anywhere else in Western WA. And the food, OMG delish. We are so excited to share this place with our guests. But here is the thing. Take all of that away, my big thing is that they are so easy to work with. No one wants to be stressing on their wedding day or not getting responses (which I have dealt with with so many of our other vendors). They really just go above and beyond. Don't like something? Just ask, they will work with you. They make you feel like they are genuinely excited about every. single. wedding. that takes place there. I have had a few friends get married there, and they say the same thing. As someone that had reservations about getting married that far north, and wanted something outdoors, forget about it. The minute I walked in and had been emailing with these gals I knew this was the place. Customer service is a big deal to me. Add to that the most delicious wedding food I have ever had, a gorgeous historical venue, and all the perks that we will not have to stress about and it was a no brainer. Happy planning! ---------------- Update to my previous review- Perfection. The day was perfection. I cannot think of anything that went not even wrong but even inconvenienced us. Jessica might be the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. The food was delicious, the venue was gorgeous, they did all of the work, everything was set up before I knew it, they never even bothered us and things looked more beautiful than I could have imagined. They kept us with drinks in hand and down to the littlest detail had every single thing covered. MCB was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. People are still raving about how beautiful it was, how fun, and the good. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Brides and grooms, I wouldn't even check out other places. MCB is THE BEST.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Nicole M

My husband and I got marred on June 28th and we both had no regrets about choosing this venue! Since I was finishing up college I needed a venue that didn't require me to have to do so much planning. They took care of mostly everything. They responded to my emails and answered... Read More every question so quickly. To be honest It was a little pricey but honestly it was worth every single penny! we had Jessica working with us planning every single detail up till the wedding. We also had Robert our wedding coordinator for the day and cricket who was our butler(for the girls). Every single one of them did a wonderful job and made our day stress free. One thing we loved was the food! We had guest running up to us telling us how amazing the food was. A lot of our guest couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had, Another thing we loved was how it is an all inclusive venue. They had liens, chairs, decor, and so much more that you can use for your wedding. You were not forced to use the vendors they had but we used them all. The DJ, cake, and the vendors who made our invitations did a wonderful job. I totally recommend brides to get married here.

Start a Conversation!