Monte Cristo Ballroom, LLC

Everett, WA

'The All-Inclusive Monte Cristo Ballroom'

Classic elegance drawing on the influence of the Italian Renaissance is the hallmark of this historic property. Currently Washington's most all-inclusive wedding venue, offering more than 82% of what you need for your wedding day, all taken care of in-house! Including staffing, set-up, clean-up, DJ, photobooth, stationary, decor package, officiant, cake, planning team, catering and much, much more!

Ballroom, Historic Venue

1507 Wall St, Everett, WA (425) 740-5046

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Olga M

Our wedding was February 3,2017. Andrey and I decided to get married here because of so many positive experiences, and we wanted to share ours too. First of all our wedding planner Lauren was amazing, 5/5 stars! She took care of us from the very first appointment and until... Read More the last minute of our wedding. She did great job listening and keeping the whole day organized, even my maid of honor complimented Lauren on how much she was doing for me. Every bride complained about how stressful wedding planning is but Lauren and this all inclusive deal made it so stress free that every penny we spent here helped us enjoy every minute of our wedding. We also wanted to compliment Paiton who was besides Lauren. It rained during our photos and all our dresses got muddy dirty. Paiton and Lauren took the time to get everything out and made them look spotless. Our buffet style dinner was delicious!! And the huge selection of food definitely kept our guests happy! And Dj Dru did a great job keeping the guests dancing and definitely played the songs I requested. Thank you! One down part for me was that the photo-booth stoped working and we weren't able to enjoy that part and take an album home. But I know it wasn't anybody's fault, so maybe double check for it to work before a wedding happens. Also we were promised to have thank you gifts passed out at the door while guests were leaving but all the thank you gifts were left at the table without guests noticing them. Other then those few hiccups Andrey and I are extremely glad that we chose Monte Cristo Ballroom. We would recommend it to any couple who is looking to have a relaxing wedding, where you will definitely be taken care of. Thank you Monte Cristo staff, we will forever cherish it!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Nathaly K

We just had our wedding here on 05/07/17 and it was beyond amazing!!!! I am very controlling and I didn’t have to worry about a thing except to make sure to make time to eat because I was too busy greeting all my guest during dinner. From the beginning of signing the contract to... Read More the day of the wedding, the planning and lesion team were great at answering all my emails and calls if I had questions or updates for my file. The communication between all the employees day of the wedding was awesome, all my guest kept saying they were very friendly and helpful if they had a questions or needed directions to the restroom etc. I worked with Paiton and she is amazing. She gave me her personal number at our final run thru and she said if I needed to update anything else to text or call her. I was very impressed with that. She is very good with her job. She made sure everything went right and everything was. Also, the staff that was working the day of my wedding was so helpful thru out the day even when we were running late cause of pictures. My bridal party is a little needy and our Butler Monte handled them with grace and was always there when I needed him. The bartenders were great as well. Food was sooo good, the guest kept raving about the food after the wedding. We choose the buffet and there were so many delicious choices. The DJ was awesome, we had a couple traditional music for my parents and if he wasn’t sure of which song (only due to my dad not communicating well) he would ask me and all my music I requested got played and more. I could go on and on, but from my experience if you are debating on this venue towards another I would tell you… “The day of my wedding turned out perfect and it was all because of Pation and the staff at Monte Cristo. I really didn’t realize I had my dream wedding til the end of the day when I was soaking in the all the fun through the whole day with the groom. ALL of my guest said they had the best time ever, that it was a beautiful venue and they had so much fun.” THANK YOU AGAIN!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017

This wedding venue is awesome, and the ballroom is beautiful. Our experience with the owner has been great, thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Kiana P

I think they are the only all inclusive wedding venue in Seattle so far, so that is nice that you do not have to worry about having to take care food, DJ and decor for the most part. They have a photobooth/bar area and it is a beautiful venue once dolled up. The owner is very... Read More nice and accommodating.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Misha D

I called to get a price for my wedding because it was supposed to be affordable, most venues have been about 5,000 dollars or less. This venue should have been marked as expensive. They lowest price they go is 13,900 dollars.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Caitlin P

I don't know why all-inclusive wedding venues aren't more popular. We were already excited about the all-inclusive option before our tour, but seeing the gorgeous venue in person sealed the deal for us. MCB takes care of catering, alcohol, the DJ, lighting, decor, and the... Read More wedding morning brunch for both bridal parties. My husband and I are both busy (and, admittedly, a little lazy) people, so it was great to not have to worry about details that we didn't really care about, like linens and the aisle runner. You still get to pick everything, but it was nice to not have to deal with a ton of different vendors. The venue is seriously stunning. The buffet dinner was also great, and we had several people tell us that it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Despite being a frazzled, busy bride, I definitely ate plenty and everything was delicious. The area for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready in was spacious and very cute, it had plenty of mirrors and area for getting ready. We also had a day of butler who made sure that my fiance and I didn't need to stress over wedding day details. Parking in the area is not great, but it's in a quiet part of Everett so it wasn't a huge deal. It is also within a block of several hotels, as well as some bars for wedding guests who want to keep the party going after the wedding. One small complaint was that they hunt you down at the end of the night to fill out a survey. This was at the very end when we were a little drunk and trying to say goodbye to our wedding guests. I asked if we could do it the next day and they said no. Not a huge deal, but definitely a little irritating. We also never talked to the same person twice. We met with our day of coordinator the month before the wedding, but otherwise we didn't have a relationship with anyone there. We would meet with someone and then would email their general address to follow-up on something (they don't seem to have individual email address) and then a few days later someone else would respond. I sometimes had to send a second email to get a response, too. Oh, and despite being reassured that the DJ had all of the music on our list, we were told one hour before walking down the aisle that the DJ didn't have our processional song and he needed us to pick something out. This stressed me out, because it's the song we wanted to walk down the aisle to, AND I knew that the song was on spotify. The DJ said "I don't have spotify", so we told him to download it. It's a free and popular service, so I'm not sure why making the couple pick a new song right before the ceremony seemed like a better option than just finding the song. So I recommend requesting confirmation that the DJ has everything on your list. Overall, I would highly recommend this venue to others. Perfect option for those who don't need/want to plan every little detail.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Sandy D

We had a great experience with the Monte Cristo. When we first found the venue and visited, I was a little skeptical as it seemed too good to be true. It was a little more reasonable price wise than other venues we looked at, and they said they would take care of pretty much... Read More everything. Turns out my skepticism was unnecessary as the Monte Cristo really is everything it claims to be! I’m going to start with Lauren who was our day-of coordinator. We met Lauren about 2 months before the wedding itself. Prior to that, we had worked with other members of the planning team, who were all competent and great. What a relief, though, to be able to talk to the person who was actually going to be there on the wedding day! There were little nuances that were hard to communicate through notes in a file, so being able to articulate them to Lauren was amazing. She gave us her cell number and encouraged us to text her anytime day or night . Besides being a warm and friendly person, Lauren is EXTREMELY good at her job. I had no anxiety about the wedding in the days prior because I knew she would be there. Now for the venue: It’s beautiful. The food is delicious. We received multiple compliments on the food. My brother has been to several weddings lately and he said it’s the best food he’s ever had at a wedding. One of the selling points for us at the very beginning was that each partner would get a butler to help them on the wedding day. One thing I didn’t like is that they were a little hard to track down when we needed them. I quickly realized, though, that employees are always around, and they are ALL willing to do whatever you need. So, if you expand your expectations beyond just the butlers themselves, you won’t have anything to worry about. Another awesome thing about the venue is all of the space. I loved that there was a separate area for people to drink and sit and wait for the dining room to be ready. I’ve been to other weddings where people just stand around waiting for the room to be flipped, so I really liked how the Monte Cristo handles that. Our time working with the Monte Cristo wasn’t without little snafus (for example, I had some trouble finding a dress at their boutique, which was something that was included with our package) but I quickly learned that they will always work with you to make it right. As far as I’m concerned, that’s all you can ask for. It’s impossible to avoid having something go wrong, but if you are working with people who understand your point of view and are willing to work with you, you can’t ask for more than that. One issue we had that was our fault, was that our bakery only gave us our small display cake and not the sheet cakes that we needed to serve. I discreetly asked someone to please serve small pieces, and somehow we got it to be enough! I was so grateful for their help! The last thing I’ll talk about (I could keep going, but I want people to actually be able to read this review!) is the DJ. AWESOME. I’ve heard great things about all of the DJs the Monte Cristo works with, but Travis was seriously amazing. They have you fill out a packet for the DJ about a week beforehand, so that really helps with the music. In our case, we picked the songs that were important to us, but left the rest up to his expertise. He also acted as an expert emcee. In short my husband and I have only been able to say to each other how perfect the day was. Really perfect.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 S Y

We just had our wedding on December 12, 2016. We are High School Sweethearts and we celebrated our official 12th year together on 12/12 by getting married. It was amazing and very romantic! Loved the photo booth feature, food, venue, unlimited decorative vases, "get ready... Read More rooms", and staff! Their newest addition to their planners named LAUREN KAWASAKI was fantastic! She was very accommodating and flexible to our needs even when they were very last minute. We probably wouldn't have given the MCB 5 stars if Lauren didn't come into the picture as we had a previously negligent planner. It seems as if the Ballroom handled that issue immediately. We loved how Monte Cristo Ballroom is all inclusive. Due to unpredictable holiday weather, we didn't want our guests to have to move around too much. We had both our rehearsal, ceremony, and reception at the MCB. Lauren also managed to work with our schedule to open up MCB for rehearsal on a Sunday when they are typically closed. We had a large party so it was really important that all of our party was there to rehearse and everyone didn't fly in till a day or two before the wedding. We had also booked a hotel conveniently right across the street. I was one of the fortunate brides to have received a large credit for a wedding gown with the new Monte Cristo Bridal that opened down the street when I booked with them which relieved a lot of stress as well. They always checked up on us through phone calls or texts which was great as time flew by really quick. When Lauren heard that one of my bridesmaids had food allergies and planned on not eating at the event, Lauren tried to offer that their chef would cook a special plate for her. She ended up not having to as my bridesmaid had her allergies under control so she was able to eat all the awesome food! I was really touched that Lauren offered that special service and we knew that it was an option. Lauren is very smart and executes our visions flawlessly. I can describe what I had in mind once and she was able to repeat it with no problems with a large smile on her face. She is very observant not only during the planning process but also on the day of the wedding. She constantly checked up with me on the day of the wedding as well. I felt really comfortable knowing that Lauren was there as a guardian on our wedding day to make sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. She was so patient and kind. My guests and us had an AMAZING unforgettable day. Lauren is a valuable asset to the Monte Cristo Ballroom.-Thank You Snowy & Robert

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Michelle A

I got married at Monte Cristo on 12/4/2016 and our wedding day went so smooth! I had so much fun on the day of my wedding, and I didn't feel stressed AT ALL. I booked Monte Cristo back in May, and after the fact I read some reviews and stories which made me a little regretful... Read More and nervous that we made a blinded decision. However, everything went so well and we got many compliments on how kind and respectful the staff was! I will note that during the first part of the process it was extremely difficult to communicate with Monte Cristo, and their general front desk staff. Our experience shifted once we got paired with Lauren (our day of coordinator), and she was very hands on in that final stretch before our wedding! We were able to transfer all of our details to her and not worry about anything. Lauren was very personable and made us feel like a priority. On the day of our wedding there were a couple details missed, and Lauren made sure everything was turned around and fixed right away. i would also say this venue is great for winter weddings, as we were able to do ALL of our photos indoors and not put any hope in the weather. Overall, if you are looking for a more low-maintenance wedding planning season and still want a gorgeous wedding then i would definitely recommend Monte Cristo!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Tessa H

We are just booking our wedding venue for February 2018 through the Monte Cristo Ballroom today!! WE LOVE IT. I have looked at every venue between here at Oregon and have just not been able to find what I was searching for. I saw the Monte Cristo Ballroom online and booked a... Read More tour which included a delicious tasting and a very thorough tour with Brea, who is truly the best. Brea answered all of our questions and is so good at her job that she was able to paint a picture in my head of the day of our wedding. They are all inclusive and the various things they handle and cover are worth every penny. The owner and the staff worked really hard with us to find a comfortable price within our budget and that accommodated all of our needs. And again, the food is awesome. The owner is a chef who you can see takes pride in his work and best part, you don't have to overly salt and pepper which is a wedding norm! The food truly was outstanding on it's own. We cannot wait to get married here and are really excited to work with the staff to create our big day!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Mia M

Let me say first that I have not had my wedding yet at the Monte Cristo Ballroom, but my fiancé and I have booked for an August wedding. I have had two friends choose the MCB for their wedding and have also attended a friends' wedding here. The venue itself is completely... Read More gorgeous with several different spacious and ornate rooms that are included in the rental. Fantastic for photos! My mother has been in the wedding industry for over 20 years and she has seen countless venues, yet she was so excited by the beautiful spaces here. I would trust her judgment over anyone's with her experience and eye for detail. My experience with the staff at the MCB while planning my wedding has been spectacular. Every staff person has been knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and genuine. I also love how available the venue and staff is with their great office hours. How many venues are open at convenient hours EVERY WEEK so that you can walk around, visualize, and plan with an experienced coordinator? I'm not sure that people realize how great it is that this venue is all-inclusive. As a busy working bride with a large family trying to plan a multi-cultural wedding, the fact that the MCB takes care of so many elements has been such a breath of fresh air! I've been able to relax knowing that I am in good hands and that so many pieces of my wedding are already taken care of. All in all, I'm so excited for our wedding here in August 2017.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Erika B

The Monte Cristo Ballroom has been so wonderful! They’ve made the wedding planning process less stressful and more fun. When we started planning our wedding, it was overwhelming trying to sort through all the options for all of the different vendors we would need. I’ll admit,... Read More the all-inclusive aspect sounded too good to be true at first. But, feeling overwhelmed (and being a bit lazy), we decided to give it a shot and came in for the tour and tasting. The other venues we looked at didn’t have tastings, so we were already impressed. The food is amazing and knowing that before we booked was a huge plus. The venue is beautiful and classy and we loved that they have an actual space for the groom and groomsmen to change and hang out. What was really amazing was what all-inclusive means. By the time we booked, we had everything from a venue to our invitations to our wedding favors. All we had left to find was an officiant, flowers, a cake, and a photographer. And then it’s all about picking the fun details.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Anna G

My fiancé and I will be getting married here September 2017. When we toured the Monte Cristo back in August we had already toured three other venues and received various estimates from all kinds of vendors. It didn't take long during our tour for me to grab my fiancées hand and... Read More say "Wow! This may be the place for us". After a very thorough tour from Bree, and an incredible tasting we signed on the spot to secure our wedding. Our experience so far has been fantastic! We are at ease knowing have knowing various elements for the big day will be managed by the Monte Cristo.. I will sleep good knowing I won't need to hound a handful of vendors and make sure they arrive with the tables/linens/chairs etc. The level of service from the planning team is impressive and we always feel like they have all the details organized and we're happy to pick their brain on what they've seen work well at other weddings. Lastly, what has stood out to me the most is their understanding of how important and once of a lifetime not only planning but the actual wedding itself. My family lives in Florida and when they were in town the Monte Cristo set up a full tour and tasting for my parents so they could join in on the fun. We can't wait for our wedding and know that we have a solid team at the Monte Cristo helping bring our vision to life.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016

We have just recently booked this venue. It was the third venue we looked at and we booked the same night that we scheduled to tour it and get information. The staff member Browne was very knowledgeable and was good about mentioning all of the things that make this venue all... Read More inclusive. When we were touring the venue and listening to all of the information I really got the sense that I could enjoy my wedding day, because the butlers and staff members take on all of the responsibilities. This was very appealing to me to know that I would not have to worry about anything and that this venue will do anything to make sure our day is special. We were also served dinner which was really good. Brienne Told us that we could come anytime to work with the linens and other items to see what it would look like, as there are many options to choose from to decorate the venue. I have not been able to come in and do this so my review is based on the day that I came with my fiancé and family to tour this venue and eventually booked it the same night. It was overall a very good experience.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stephanie S

The Monte Cristo has been amazing so far! Our wedding is not for another 8 months but with how inclusive this venue has been we feel so on top of everything. Absolutely stress free! From our initial tour up until this stage in planning we have been so impressed with the... Read More attentiveness shown to us by the staff. We can't wait to start working with the staff on how we can individualize our wedding with all the ammenities offered by The Monte Cristo.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Vanessa T

We booked our date with Monte Cristo in February. Our wedding is not until September 2017, but thus far the Monte Cristo has been nothing but amazing. They are very good with follow up and have contacted me regularly to check in and see if I have any questions or need anything.... Read More The price is great for everything that you get. It has taken so much stress away from planning by having them handle so much! I have been to a wedding here also and I saw how amazing it was. I have no doubt that I will have a beautiful wedding. I will update again after the wedding :)

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ali Y

After doing a lot of research and visiting various venues, my fiancé and I decided to book this venue and have had nothing but great service since day one! Chef/Owner of the venue is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry making it a breeze to leave the planning to him... Read More and his team. My vision of my dream wedding included not having to lift a single finger on my wedding day and enjoy it to the fullest with the love of my life, as well as include lots of good food since most of our dates involved eating or cooking! The moment we stepped foot in this venue we knew this was the place for us to say “I do!” The planning team has been great about keeping in constant communication with us making sure we made progress with our planning for the big day. We met with Jessica last month (we arrived about an hour early and she let us start our original meeting early), who sat down with us and patiently listened to what we wanted our décor to be. Jessica was not only professional but also very kind. I was nervous the process would be stressful but it ended up being quite the opposite. My fiancé and I were impressed with how much planning we accomplished in such little time. We cannot wait to tie the knot in the fall of 2017 in this beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jolynn S

The MCB is a beautiful venue! When my fiance, my parents, and his mom went for the tour and tasting, we were greeted with the utmost professionalism and was very impressed with what was included in their all-inclusive service offerings. We had a pleasant tasting (which was... Read More actually more like a 3-course quality dinner), and did not feel pressured to book with them. The staff was extremely patient and accommodating. They looked like they genuinely loved working there, and their love for MCB speaks volumes. The planning binder is fantastic with providing the majority of information I need to start planning, but my only complaint would be the recent lag in response time with email/voicemail communications. Overall, I recommend booking this venue asap because they fill up quickly. I am very excited for my wedding next summer!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Courteney O

There are no words to describe how thrilled I am with this venue. Since BEFORE booking, they have been so accommodating!! Everything they do is above and beyond what you would expect. Having 2 kids, I was worried about the stress of planning a wedding. NOT with the MCB. They are... Read More always there to call upon for even the most trivial of questions! They have made adjustments for me to perfect my vision, they have been "bad cop" for me when I had issues with other vendors, and they have even thrown in promotions and additives with no cost to me. They are so good at making me feel taken care of, and add that personal touch with the monthly check ins. I cannot believe how lucky we were to book such an amazing team, but I will recommend them to everyone I know for the rest of my life. Thank you, Chef Anthony, for making my dream wedding all I could have ever hoped for. ❤

Reviewed on 11/19/2016

A few weeks ago, my fiance and I visited the Monte Cristo Ballroom which was our first venue that we looked at. I was pretty nervous about everything but Bree made us feel very comfortable. My fiance was the one that chose to visit this location so I didn't know what to expect.... Read More As we started the tour, I thought that there was no way that we could afford this location. My first impression was that this venue was impeccable and beautiful for a wedding and the service was amazing. I was shocked that it came with a planning team throughout the planning period and butler for the day of! Bree was so friendly and answered all of our questions. After the tour, we tasted the food and it was so delicious! I liked how we didn't have to choose between a few meals rather everything was included and the price didnt change. After the tasting, Bree gave us a quote and there was no way that we couldn't say no. I was completely satisfied and didn't see how any other venue could top this one. I am very excited for the big day. So far, our experience has been above and beyond.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Marianne W

My fiance, parents, maid-of-honor, and I were blown away by The Monte Cristo Ballroom. The "tasting" was more like a three course meal with steak and salmon. I can not express enough how wonderfully we were treated and how accommodating everyone was with all of our wants and... Read More needs. The owner/chef obviously has a love for what he does because they planned everything down to the most minute detail. I can not say enough for the wonderful staff and building.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Lidia Mary L

This venue is absolutely beautiful. As soon as we walked in, we both looked at each other and knew this was the place we were going to celebrate our wedding day. When we first scheduled a tour and tasting, we were really excited. We live an hour away and the tasting was early... Read More Sunday morning. When we got there, there was another couple that was going to have a tour at the same time, which we didn't know, but we were fine with that. The other couple was running late... and... we were asked to wait. Of course we were very frustrated because we live far away yet we made it on time and the fact that we had to wait just didn't sit well.... we ended up leaving without having a tour. I was so upset and heartbroken thinking i would not have the wedding of my dreams . The team at the Monte Cristo Ballroom is amazing. They called and were so apologetic and didn't want us to give up on the venue. They worked with us to come back and have another chance to have a tour . We loved the all inclusive idea and decided we would come back and I am so happy that we did. The food is amazing and the staff is genuinely kind. There are so many options to choose from when making the wedding personal. The bridal room is so perfect and the grooms room is awesome! They really do go all out to make you feel like King and Queen for the day. I am beyond excited for our special day . If you are considering Monte Cristo , I suggest to get ahead on the planning and schedule a tour. Wedding dates fill up FAST! and if you are looking for a particular date or time of year, get it before its gone. And you won't be disappointed. And even if you are, the staff will do whatever they can to make you happy!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Stefani C

We loved this place so much we decided to go with a indoor wedding and changed the date too. The convenience of most of the wedding being provided by them is so great! The food at the tasting was great outside of the quinoa. Our only complaint so far is timeliness of... Read More responding to or returning phone calls or messages. Outside of that we cannot wait to get married here! And we have already recommended this venue to a couple of people. Can't wait!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Byron P

We have been working with staff and planners of the Monte Cristo Ballroom in Everett for our wedding on August 4th 2017. Our experience thus far has been exceptional, professional and most importantly enjoyable during this very stressful time. The staff has listened to our... Read More desires and preferences and have done everything to fulfill them. As part of our initial visit, we experienced a dinner to sample to food and it was exquisite. We're very excited to hold the most important day of our lives at this venue. We recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Hannah A

The Monte Cristo ballroom is AMAZING!! My wedding date is August of this year and I can't wait! The process has been so great. I think the all- inclusive wedding venue is the best way to go. I highly recommend them! When I went to the tasting I didn't feel pressured at all to... Read More sign with them they just represented themselves. I have talked to the owner a couple of times and everyone on the team there are so helpful and nice. They truly seem to like working there. I have had freedom to come in and plan my flowers with my florist and the meeting to plan day of with the planning team has been so easy and perfect. They also have a bridal boutique and it too is so great! I know our special day will be perfect. My fiancé and I can't wait to say 'I DO' and I know that I don't need to worry about anything day of because I know my team has it under control!