Monte Cristo Ballroom, LLC

Ballroom, Historic Venue

1507 Wall St, Everett, WA

Beautiful Venue, Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jessica C

I have all good things to say about my experience working with the Monte Cristo Ballroom for my wedding. As a military spouse I faced a lot of difficult planning issues and Monte Cristo's staff was so helpful and accommodating along the way. They were prompt replying to all of... Read More my questions even ones that were silly and simple. They also have a great pool of contacts and vendors. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful with tons of places for photos and tons of room for guests. The brides room was great and the groom also loved his space. The service the day of was wonderful. They even went out and got deodorant for one of the groomsman who had forgotten his! I never felt stressed or pressured the day of my wedding because Monte Cristo took care of everything. My day of coordinator was helpful and worked with my DJ to move everything along smoothly and I didn't even have to lift a finger. The food was delicious and all of the caterers and bar workers were professional and very helpful. This venue was well worth the cost and I couldn't be more satisfied with my service and experience. I have had numerous guest comment to me on how wonderful it was and how beautiful the location was. I focused on me all day and when I came out everything was finished and perfect. Huge praise for Monte Cristo. I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a truly all inclusive venue.

My Dream Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Hilary B

Deciding on a venue is a very personal thing. I know I struggled while trying to find one. Let me tell you, the Monte Cristo Ballroom blew all the other venues out of the water! My finance and I fell in love with this charming, intimate, and classically elegant space. The... Read More attentive staff was just the icing on the cake. They were available and ready to help with any questions I had along the way and were spectacular on my wedding day. The owners are always around and even interact with the clients to ensure things are going well. Overall it has been a more pleasant experience than I ever could have wished for and I am so happy I went with them. I had the wedding of my dreams at Monte Cristo and the venue, food, and staff exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Monte Cristo Ballroom.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Heidi C

We just had our wedding at the Monte Cristo Ballroom and we could not be happier with the experience. I'm seriously struggling for words because I can't express how amazing everything was and how hard everyone there worked to ensure our dreams for the perfect wedding came... Read More true. From the first time we walked in and saw the beautiful foyer and ballroom we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. Thanks to the excellent recommendations from the Monte Cristo's complementary Vendor Meet and Greet, our DJ (Otto Olson), Officiant (Rev Ray), Cake (Cakewalk Shop) and Flowers (Stadium Flowers) were executed exactly to our wants and we were amazed how much everyone constantly exceeded our expectations, the fact that they were all familiar with the venue only made it better and easier. The day of could not have gone smoother. Jeff, our complimentary coordinator, was not only incredibly friendly and helpful but he made sure everything went exactly to our requests and was constantly making sure we had what we needed and that everything was going well. It really was thanks to his hard work that our day went better than we could have ever hoped. Like I said earlier, I really can't say enough good things about the Monte Cristo. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was amazing and constantly going above and beyond. Thank you for making our special day absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Tessa H

We are just booking our wedding venue for February 2018 through the Monte Cristo Ballroom today!! WE LOVE IT. I have looked at every venue between here at Oregon and have just not been able to find what I was searching for. I saw the Monte Cristo Ballroom online and booked a... Read More tour which included a delicious tasting and a very thorough tour with Brea, who is truly the best. Brea answered all of our questions and is so good at her job that she was able to paint a picture in my head of the day of our wedding. They are all inclusive and the various things they handle and cover are worth every penny. The owner and the staff worked really hard with us to find a comfortable price within our budget and that accommodated all of our needs. And again, the food is awesome. The owner is a chef who you can see takes pride in his work and best part, you don't have to overly salt and pepper which is a wedding norm! The food truly was outstanding on it's own. We cannot wait to get married here and are really excited to work with the staff to create our big day!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Mia M

Let me say first that I have not had my wedding yet at the Monte Cristo Ballroom, but my fiancé and I have booked for an August wedding. I have had two friends choose the MCB for their wedding and have also attended a friends' wedding here. The venue itself is completely... Read More gorgeous with several different spacious and ornate rooms that are included in the rental. Fantastic for photos! My mother has been in the wedding industry for over 20 years and she has seen countless venues, yet she was so excited by the beautiful spaces here. I would trust her judgment over anyone's with her experience and eye for detail. My experience with the staff at the MCB while planning my wedding has been spectacular. Every staff person has been knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and genuine. I also love how available the venue and staff is with their great office hours. How many venues are open at convenient hours EVERY WEEK so that you can walk around, visualize, and plan with an experienced coordinator? I'm not sure that people realize how great it is that this venue is all-inclusive. As a busy working bride with a large family trying to plan a multi-cultural wedding, the fact that the MCB takes care of so many elements has been such a breath of fresh air! I've been able to relax knowing that I am in good hands and that so many pieces of my wedding are already taken care of. All in all, I'm so excited for our wedding here in August 2017.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Erika B

The Monte Cristo Ballroom has been so wonderful! They’ve made the wedding planning process less stressful and more fun. When we started planning our wedding, it was overwhelming trying to sort through all the options for all of the different vendors we would need. I’ll admit,... Read More the all-inclusive aspect sounded too good to be true at first. But, feeling overwhelmed (and being a bit lazy), we decided to give it a shot and came in for the tour and tasting. The other venues we looked at didn’t have tastings, so we were already impressed. The food is amazing and knowing that before we booked was a huge plus. The venue is beautiful and classy and we loved that they have an actual space for the groom and groomsmen to change and hang out. What was really amazing was what all-inclusive means. By the time we booked, we had everything from a venue to our invitations to our wedding favors. All we had left to find was an officiant, flowers, a cake, and a photographer. And then it’s all about picking the fun details.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Anna G

My fiancé and I will be getting married here September 2017. When we toured the Monte Cristo back in August we had already toured three other venues and received various estimates from all kinds of vendors. It didn't take long during our tour for me to grab my fiancées hand and... Read More say "Wow! This may be the place for us". After a very thorough tour from Bree, and an incredible tasting we signed on the spot to secure our wedding. Our experience so far has been fantastic! We are at ease knowing have knowing various elements for the big day will be managed by the Monte Cristo.. I will sleep good knowing I won't need to hound a handful of vendors and make sure they arrive with the tables/linens/chairs etc. The level of service from the planning team is impressive and we always feel like they have all the details organized and we're happy to pick their brain on what they've seen work well at other weddings. Lastly, what has stood out to me the most is their understanding of how important and once of a lifetime not only planning but the actual wedding itself. My family lives in Florida and when they were in town the Monte Cristo set up a full tour and tasting for my parents so they could join in on the fun. We can't wait for our wedding and know that we have a solid team at the Monte Cristo helping bring our vision to life.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016

We have just recently booked this venue. It was the third venue we looked at and we booked the same night that we scheduled to tour it and get information. The staff member Browne was very knowledgeable and was good about mentioning all of the things that make this venue all... Read More inclusive. When we were touring the venue and listening to all of the information I really got the sense that I could enjoy my wedding day, because the butlers and staff members take on all of the responsibilities. This was very appealing to me to know that I would not have to worry about anything and that this venue will do anything to make sure our day is special. We were also served dinner which was really good. Brienne Told us that we could come anytime to work with the linens and other items to see what it would look like, as there are many options to choose from to decorate the venue. I have not been able to come in and do this so my review is based on the day that I came with my fiancé and family to tour this venue and eventually booked it the same night. It was overall a very good experience.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Stephanie S

The Monte Cristo has been amazing so far! Our wedding is not for another 8 months but with how inclusive this venue has been we feel so on top of everything. Absolutely stress free! From our initial tour up until this stage in planning we have been so impressed with the... Read More attentiveness shown to us by the staff. We can't wait to start working with the staff on how we can individualize our wedding with all the ammenities offered by The Monte Cristo.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Vanessa T

We booked our date with Monte Cristo in February. Our wedding is not until September 2017, but thus far the Monte Cristo has been nothing but amazing. They are very good with follow up and have contacted me regularly to check in and see if I have any questions or need anything.... Read More The price is great for everything that you get. It has taken so much stress away from planning by having them handle so much! I have been to a wedding here also and I saw how amazing it was. I have no doubt that I will have a beautiful wedding. I will update again after the wedding :)

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ali Y

After doing a lot of research and visiting various venues, my fiancé and I decided to book this venue and have had nothing but great service since day one! Chef/Owner of the venue is very knowledgeable about the wedding industry making it a breeze to leave the planning to him... Read More and his team. My vision of my dream wedding included not having to lift a single finger on my wedding day and enjoy it to the fullest with the love of my life, as well as include lots of good food since most of our dates involved eating or cooking! The moment we stepped foot in this venue we knew this was the place for us to say “I do!” The planning team has been great about keeping in constant communication with us making sure we made progress with our planning for the big day. We met with Jessica last month (we arrived about an hour early and she let us start our original meeting early), who sat down with us and patiently listened to what we wanted our décor to be. Jessica was not only professional but also very kind. I was nervous the process would be stressful but it ended up being quite the opposite. My fiancé and I were impressed with how much planning we accomplished in such little time. We cannot wait to tie the knot in the fall of 2017 in this beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jolynn S

The MCB is a beautiful venue! When my fiance, my parents, and his mom went for the tour and tasting, we were greeted with the utmost professionalism and was very impressed with what was included in their all-inclusive service offerings. We had a pleasant tasting (which was... Read More actually more like a 3-course quality dinner), and did not feel pressured to book with them. The staff was extremely patient and accommodating. They looked like they genuinely loved working there, and their love for MCB speaks volumes. The planning binder is fantastic with providing the majority of information I need to start planning, but my only complaint would be the recent lag in response time with email/voicemail communications. Overall, I recommend booking this venue asap because they fill up quickly. I am very excited for my wedding next summer!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Courteney O

There are no words to describe how thrilled I am with this venue. Since BEFORE booking, they have been so accommodating!! Everything they do is above and beyond what you would expect. Having 2 kids, I was worried about the stress of planning a wedding. NOT with the MCB. They are... Read More always there to call upon for even the most trivial of questions! They have made adjustments for me to perfect my vision, they have been "bad cop" for me when I had issues with other vendors, and they have even thrown in promotions and additives with no cost to me. They are so good at making me feel taken care of, and add that personal touch with the monthly check ins. I cannot believe how lucky we were to book such an amazing team, but I will recommend them to everyone I know for the rest of my life. Thank you, Chef Anthony, for making my dream wedding all I could have ever hoped for. ❤

Reviewed on 11/19/2016

A few weeks ago, my fiance and I visited the Monte Cristo Ballroom which was our first venue that we looked at. I was pretty nervous about everything but Bree made us feel very comfortable. My fiance was the one that chose to visit this location so I didn't know what to expect.... Read More As we started the tour, I thought that there was no way that we could afford this location. My first impression was that this venue was impeccable and beautiful for a wedding and the service was amazing. I was shocked that it came with a planning team throughout the planning period and butler for the day of! Bree was so friendly and answered all of our questions. After the tour, we tasted the food and it was so delicious! I liked how we didn't have to choose between a few meals rather everything was included and the price didnt change. After the tasting, Bree gave us a quote and there was no way that we couldn't say no. I was completely satisfied and didn't see how any other venue could top this one. I am very excited for the big day. So far, our experience has been above and beyond.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Marianne W

My fiance, parents, maid-of-honor, and I were blown away by The Monte Cristo Ballroom. The "tasting" was more like a three course meal with steak and salmon. I can not express enough how wonderfully we were treated and how accommodating everyone was with all of our wants and... Read More needs. The owner/chef obviously has a love for what he does because they planned everything down to the most minute detail. I can not say enough for the wonderful staff and building.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Lidia Mary L

This venue is absolutely beautiful. As soon as we walked in, we both looked at each other and knew this was the place we were going to celebrate our wedding day. When we first scheduled a tour and tasting, we were really excited. We live an hour away and the tasting was early... Read More Sunday morning. When we got there, there was another couple that was going to have a tour at the same time, which we didn't know, but we were fine with that. The other couple was running late... and... we were asked to wait. Of course we were very frustrated because we live far away yet we made it on time and the fact that we had to wait just didn't sit well.... we ended up leaving without having a tour. I was so upset and heartbroken thinking i would not have the wedding of my dreams . The team at the Monte Cristo Ballroom is amazing. They called and were so apologetic and didn't want us to give up on the venue. They worked with us to come back and have another chance to have a tour . We loved the all inclusive idea and decided we would come back and I am so happy that we did. The food is amazing and the staff is genuinely kind. There are so many options to choose from when making the wedding personal. The bridal room is so perfect and the grooms room is awesome! They really do go all out to make you feel like King and Queen for the day. I am beyond excited for our special day . If you are considering Monte Cristo , I suggest to get ahead on the planning and schedule a tour. Wedding dates fill up FAST! and if you are looking for a particular date or time of year, get it before its gone. And you won't be disappointed. And even if you are, the staff will do whatever they can to make you happy!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Stefani C

We loved this place so much we decided to go with a indoor wedding and changed the date too. The convenience of most of the wedding being provided by them is so great! The food at the tasting was great outside of the quinoa. Our only complaint so far is timeliness of... Read More responding to or returning phone calls or messages. Outside of that we cannot wait to get married here! And we have already recommended this venue to a couple of people. Can't wait!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Byron P

We have been working with staff and planners of the Monte Cristo Ballroom in Everett for our wedding on August 4th 2017. Our experience thus far has been exceptional, professional and most importantly enjoyable during this very stressful time. The staff has listened to our... Read More desires and preferences and have done everything to fulfill them. As part of our initial visit, we experienced a dinner to sample to food and it was exquisite. We're very excited to hold the most important day of our lives at this venue. We recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Hannah A

The Monte Cristo ballroom is AMAZING!! My wedding date is August of this year and I can't wait! The process has been so great. I think the all- inclusive wedding venue is the best way to go. I highly recommend them! When I went to the tasting I didn't feel pressured at all to... Read More sign with them they just represented themselves. I have talked to the owner a couple of times and everyone on the team there are so helpful and nice. They truly seem to like working there. I have had freedom to come in and plan my flowers with my florist and the meeting to plan day of with the planning team has been so easy and perfect. They also have a bridal boutique and it too is so great! I know our special day will be perfect. My fiancé and I can't wait to say 'I DO' and I know that I don't need to worry about anything day of because I know my team has it under control!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Andrea C

Finding a venue is one of the most important thing to find for our big day. I so happen to be so lucky and glad to find this venue , I mean seriously besides the of the gorgeous location to the fenomanal staff , every single person who I have come in contact with has been a... Read More pleasure . If you need a place the does it all this is it . They have made my wedding planning so much easier , from ideas to checking up on us it's amazing . me and my fiancé couldn't be happier to have find a place like this and to work with all this amazing people at the venue I 100% recommend monte cristo ballroom. Take my word lady's life couldn't get any better by having a venue who's gives everything you are looking for.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Heather G

The Monte Cristo Ballroom was the first venue we visited. Our first impressions were so good, we decided to cancel our visits with other venues and book that day! We were relieved to learn that a good majority of our planning would be taken care of in-house with the Monte... Read More Cristo. Also, the food is amazing! The two of us have very busy schedules and the planning staff at the Monte Cristo was very accommodating in meeting with us at obscure times of the day. The planning staff did a great job learning our wedding theme, and even offered suggestions that would complement the ideas we already had in mind. Staff turnover does happen, and it was somewhat expected with our wedding date booked 16 months in advance. We were thoroughly impressed with how this was handled. Someone from the planning team had called us to acknowledge the staff changes, but to also reassure us that our experience would remain consistent. Follow-ups are prompt, and check-in calls are frequent. This really made us feel that they were there for us whenever we needed something. Overall, we are very satisfied with our entire experience at the Monte Cristo Ballroom.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Eli

My bride and I heard about the monte cristo ballroom through a friend that got married there. So we decided to give them a try and our minds were blown the staff is always so courteous and nice even the owner is always willing to work with any situation. We had our wedding... Read More planning day with our coordinator and the experience and the knowledge that she had was so very helpful. Our experience to this point is great. Getting married is so overwhelming and thier staff is there to walk us through every single step of the way.. I just want to say thank you to everyone at the monte cristo for being so unbelievably helpful through this process.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Merina E

My wedding day is scheduled for this upcoming summer. My fiance and I shopped plenty of venues before happily deciding to go with Monte Cristo Ballroom. Since our booking, we have received weekly calls to see if we need any further assistance. The customer service we are... Read More receiving is by far more then we expected. We are so excited for our big day and want to thank bree and Kelly for such great service!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Danielle U

My fiancé and I have had a series of wonderful experiences in planning our wedding at the Monte Cristo Ballroom. We were quickly convinced to go with the Monte Cristo as our venue after our first meeting with their customer service representative, and they've been responsible... Read More and extremely helpful partners in the wedding-planning process ever since! As we both live out-of-state (we're originally from Washington though), it was immeasurably helpful that our planning team at the Monte Cristo provided us a binder of options for every decorative aspect of our wedding to peruse and use to make our selections. The staff have been extremely accommodating and understanding of our logistical difficulties and made every effort to reduce our stress levels during the planning phase. As for the venue itself, the Monte Cristo is absolutely gorgeous to behold, the food (which we had an opportunity to sample during our first meeting) is delicious and varied (we're doing buffet-style for the wedding dinner and the selection is ample), and we have no doubts that our big day will be perfect!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jessica W

My fiancé and I have had the best experience with the Monte Cristo. Before we even booked there, they offered us a free tour and tasting! Chef Anthony prepared us 3 different entrees so we really got an idea of what our guests would get for the reception. The service was... Read More wonderful so needless to say, we booked it. From there the planners have been so patient and very helpful with the table set up, food options, etc... You can tell they really do want you to have the best day of your life.

Start a Conversation!