Monte Cristo Ballroom, LLC

(75)

Everett, WA

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

'The Historic Monte Cristo Ballroom'

Classic elegance drawing on the influence of the Italian Renaissance is the hallmark of this historic property. Details such as the terrazzo floor, a stained glass skylight in the ballroom, Corinthian capitals and the Dorian frieze work are all stylized symbols of hospitality.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site

1507 Wall St, Everett, WA

Beautiful Venue, Perfect Day

9/27/2013 Jessica C

I have all good things to say about my experience working with the Monte Cristo Ballroom for my wedding. As a military spouse I faced a lot of difficult planning issues and Monte Cristo's staff was so helpful and accommodating along the way. They were prompt replying to all of my questions even ones that were silly and simple. They also have a great pool of contacts and vendors. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful with tons of places for photos and tons of room for guests. The brides room was great and the groom also loved his space. The service the day of was wonderful. They even went out and got deodorant for one of the groomsman who had forgotten his! I never felt stressed or pressured the day of my wedding because Monte Cristo took care of everything. My day of coordinator was helpful and worked with my DJ to move everything along smoothly and I didn't even have to lift a finger. The food was delicious and all of the caterers and bar workers were professional and very helpful. This venue was well worth the cost and I couldn't be more satisfied with my service and experience. I have had numerous guest comment to me on how wonderful it was and how beautiful the location was. I focused on me all day and when I came out everything was finished and perfect. Huge praise for Monte Cristo. I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for a truly all inclusive venue.

My Dream Wedding Venue

11/30/2013 Hilary B

Deciding on a venue is a very personal thing. I know I struggled while trying to find one. Let me tell you, the Monte Cristo Ballroom blew all the other venues out of the water! My finance and I fell in love with this charming, intimate, and classically elegant space. The attentive staff was just the icing on the cake. They were available and ready to help with any questions I had along the way and were spectacular on my wedding day. The owners are always around and even interact with the clients to ensure things are going well. Overall it has been a more pleasant experience than I ever could have wished for and I am so happy I went with them. I had the wedding of my dreams at Monte Cristo and the venue, food, and staff exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Monte Cristo Ballroom.

Couldn't be happier

12/06/2013 Heidi C

We just had our wedding at the Monte Cristo Ballroom and we could not be happier with the experience. I'm seriously struggling for words because I can't express how amazing everything was and how hard everyone there worked to ensure our dreams for the perfect wedding came true. From the first time we walked in and saw the beautiful foyer and ballroom we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. Thanks to the excellent recommendations from the Monte Cristo's complementary Vendor Meet and Greet, our DJ (Otto Olson), Officiant (Rev Ray), Cake (Cakewalk Shop) and Flowers (Stadium Flowers) were executed exactly to our wants and we were amazed how much everyone constantly exceeded our expectations, the fact that they were all familiar with the venue only made it better and easier. The day of could not have gone smoother. Jeff, our complimentary coordinator, was not only incredibly friendly and helpful but he made sure everything went exactly to our requests and was constantly making sure we had what we needed and that everything was going well. It really was thanks to his hard work that our day went better than we could have ever hoped. Like I said earlier, I really can't say enough good things about the Monte Cristo. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was amazing and constantly going above and beyond. Thank you for making our special day absolutely perfect.

Fantastic - So Easy for a Long Distance Bride.

11/07/2014 Cara R

The Monte Cristo Ballroom in Everett was really the most beautiful and easy wedding I could have asked for. The team was fantastic, every one was always super polite, which is amazing! The place it's self is breath taking. The food we perfect, the vendors we worked with were all professional and on time. I Loved my wedding! There are some "cons" the rest room is across the venue from the bridal suite, HOWEVER I loved every time I went to use the restroom the place we more and more beautiful with my decor and flowers. STUNNING! My team that I had the privilege to work with I loved. All of them made me feel like I was family, getting married surrounded by people who really cared to make our wedding day great! I highly recommend The Monte Cristo, close parking, great people, easy, and BEAUTIFUL!! You won't regret it!

Stunning

10/24/2014 Danai B

Monte Cristo staff are willing to help you every step of the way. My guests are still racing about the food and how smoothly everything went. Everything was better than I had imagined for my special day!

Amazing day!

10/11/2014 Heather C

I could not have asked for a better wedding day! I got married on October 11th and everything the Monte Cristo Ballroom provided was absolutely fantastic. They were beyond helpful every step of the way and made wedding planning for my mom and I less stressful. When it came to the day of everything went smoothly without any bumps in the road. Our day of coordinator was simply wonderful. She made sure everything went according to plan. The food, of the food! It was so incredibly delicious! Every one of our guests went up for a second helping it was THAT good! We highly recommend the prime rib as it was the best we ever had! At the time we booked our venue the Monte Cristo did not have a Photo Booth available so we booked our own vendor. That night our vendor failed to show up leaving us without a Photo Booth. When our wedding coordinator found out she had the venue bring out their photo booth for us to use free of charge and totally made my night! Everything about the venue was just gorgeous. The bridal sweet was spectacular and the groom loved his room with all the games to play. All in all Monte Cristo was the perfect place for my wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

September 21st,2014

9/21/2014 Amy

My husband and I knew exactly what we wanted when It came down to our venue, we wanted to find a venue where we would have to do minimal to nothing as far as work on our wedding day.from the beginning I knew that the Monte Cristo was not like most venues. We went in for a tasting with my parents and from that point forward we knew we weren't going to have our wedding anywhere but the Monte Cristowe booked our wedding a little over a year ahead best because they are on a high demand. We personally didn't use the vouchers that came with the package because we wanted to use a different catering company for our cake and had different plans musically but they gave us the credit which was awesome!Hillary was awesome throughout the whole event and I bet all the coordinators there are really great but Hillary made that day unforgettable! From start to finish it went so well when I arrived I literally felt like Cindarella I had someone waiting on me people checking if things were to my liking and it was great! I had a total of six arrangements and that was more than enough to make the entire inside look great without spending a ton ln floral arrangements. We had 16 cylinder centerpieces which they helped with as well. The decorated them Monte Cristo with artificial flowers which at first I wasn't thrulled with the idea but it looked amazing! The buffet looked so well decorated and linens were definetly steamed! The wrinkles insight. Don't spend money on the wedding favors will use the candy buffet to our advantage and it was a great hit. Pricewise Monte Cristo is on the higher side of the scale but I would pay It all over again because the Monte Cristo is worth every single penny. They made my night unforgettable and I can guarantee they can make yours as well

BEST wedding experience ever!

8/30/2014

First off, let me say I knew I was a difficult bride. I was a hot mess the entire wedding planning process, and I didn't make it any easier on myself by adding DIY super detailed decor. It also didn't help that all of our closest friends decided to all get married in the same four month summer period in 2014. I saw a lot go wrong in our friend's weddings, which made me pretty paranoid for our own. The Monte Cristo Ballroom humbly proved all my doubts wrong on August 30th, 2014. They executed our decor perfectly. The food was hands down the best wedding food I ever ate. The flow of the night was seemless. The staff treated our bridal party like royalty. Hillary (Hilary?), our day of coordinator, was SO detailed oriented and made us feel so comfortable leaving all the responsibilities in her hands. At our rehearsal dinner, I appreciated her focusing on the small things, like how the groomsmen should place their hands, and how fast we should be walking down the aisle. We chose the Monte Cristo Ballroom because they let us know they contracted with the best vendors are the most affordable prices, without compromising quality. ALL of that is entirely true. We're still on cloud nine over our wedding experience. Thank you so much, Monte Cristo, for making our wedding memorable for the rest of our lives.

My dream wedding!

8/16/2014

Just got married here August 16th of this year. My wedding day was everything I dreamed of! The venue was perfect and beautiful the food is outstanding and out of this world and my wedding coordinator for the day Maddy, was the best coordinator I bride could ask for. The reasoning behind the 4 stars is because I had someone different every time I went in for an appt to help me and every time we went to see my table settings and talk decor, a different girl each time from the front desk had my table completely wrong and when I asked for something specific it was made out to seem like a huge deal so I was really nervous things were going to be a little off. But! The day of my rehearsal I met Maddy and I was so excited again for my wedding day! And she made everything flow and the team I had that day was accommodating and amazing and kept us very very very happy! They truly went above and beyond!! We left with smiles and tears because of them. I couldn't have asked for a better day!!!! It was seriously perfect! On point, on time, and beautiful. Thanks monte Cristo!

Best Wedding Venue in Washington! Delicious Food!

4/13/2014 Laura R

We had our wedding here back in April 2014. It rocked! The food was delicious, the venue is beautiful, and the staff was attentive and professional. Everyone is still saying that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The Monte Cristo Ballroom includes just about everything you need for a modern wedding. Whereas some spendy venues seem to want you to pay more to rent tables, chairs, sashes and linens, The Monte Cristo Ballroom includes these with about two dozen colour choices. Parking is easy for your guests as a large covered parking garage is just a block away. It's free to park on weekends, and I believe wedding guests can park free on Fridays as well, but don't quote me on that. Some things I would caution on: 1) The bathrooms are located on the opposite end of the venue from the bridal changing room. Pee before you get your hair and makeup done. I learned this the hard way! 2) Get everything in writing before you sign the contract. No one who provides a service likes scope creep, and this venue is no different. If it's not in the contract and not a standard service, good luck getting them to approve it. 3) No outside liquor. My husband wanted to give whiskey to his groomsmen as gifts and we got approval beforehand to bring it in, but they had to keep it behind the counter until after the wedding. 4) The acoustics are amazing. So amazing that I went deaf as soon as the DJ turned on the music. It isn't the venues fault the music was so loud, but keep that in mind when choosing your dance music. 5) Sunday weddings: This isn't really a venue issue as much as it is a Sunday wedding issue. People will leave much earlier on a Sunday than a Saturday, and the music has to be off earlier per city noise ordinance. If you're having a Sunday wedding don't do it too late. Many people are going to leave after the dinner because they have to work on Monday. We started at 3:30pm and lost half our guests before our first dance. Overall so much fun, so perfect! I'm craving their prime rib right now!

Would do it all over again....

7/28/2014 Trang L

My husband and I fell in love with this gorgeous venue when we were there for our tour and tasting and signed the contract right away. We had our wedding on July 18, 2014 and the entire event was amazing and we would do it all over again. This venue is all-inclusive which makes it not only affordable, but also convenient with planning and organizing all the logistics since everything can be done at the same place. My husband and I had a few small surprises along the way during the planning process and sometimes the staff wasn't flexible or empathetic with our needs. However, Anthony stepped in and took care of things. He is understands and is accommodating. TIP: make sure you read your contract in full detail and get everything that you want written down before you sign it. The only thing that I didn't like was there wasn't a bathroom near the bridal changing room and the lights in the bar area could not be turned off/dimmed and we couldn't get music to play in there either. We truly enjoyed our wedding day and had so much fun. The decorations were beautiful, the food was excellent and the staff was attentive. It was great to have our own butlers and the doorman was a bonus too! All of our guests raved that it was one of the best weddings that they've been to and they all loved the food and had a wonderful time. Anthony and Tawana run a pretty tight ship and I highly recommend this venue to any couple who is looking for a beautiful venue that is a one-stop shop which provides great food and service. Thank you to Anthony, Tawana and the entire staff at the Monte Cristo Ballroom for making our day truly magical, memorable and fun for us and all of our guests! ;-)

Best Indoor Wedding Venue

7/05/2014 Jessica R

Everything from the food to dressing rooms was amazing! All my guests loved their dinners and thought the venue was beautiful! My only critiques would be: 1. Not enough time to get ready in the morning--I wish i could have showed up earlier to start doing hair and makeup. 2. When my husband and I were told to do the cake cutting ceremony we were basically thrown to the wolves and had no idea what we were suppose to do, some direction would have been nice! 3. Again for the rehearsal dinner there was not much communication as to what we should be doing and we were rushed out of there because there was another rehearsal right after us--maybe they should not plan on having multiples on the same day... 4. A note about their "no outside liquor policy" should be known before hand--my husband bought a very nice bottle of scotch for him and his groomsman for right before the ceremony but it was taken away and never got to do his cheers. (He got it back at the end of the night) All in all, I would hands down recommend this venue to anyone who asks. It is a little pricey but I think it was mostly worth it!

In my opion the Monte Cristo Ballroom is the best venue in the NW

5/09/2014 Kazie B

We had the best day of our lives at this venue. By far the best service we could ever ask for. The level of quality, service, food, attention to detail and staff resemble a 5 star restaurant. The most common response from our guests, was "Wow, the food was amazing" or "the service by the staff was nothing short of excellent." It was almost like every table of guests received their own server, they wine glasses were always kept full, and everyone was given special attention, especially my husband and I! I could never have asked for more, and am so thankful we chose this venue. Jessica our wedding coordinator and day of coordinator handled all the details and made my visions come true; the venue just shined and was exactly how I dreamt it would look. Oh and I must give acknowledgment to our butlers, as my poor gal had to go on a wild goose hunt for eyelash glue that my makeup artist forgot to bring. Thanks Monte Cristo!

An excellent wedding

7/07/2014 Joe G

It all started with the planning. The Monte Cristo Ballroom staff was professional from day one. Our planner Jessica handled everything in a very professional manner. We chose this venue so that we could have everything under one roof. The venue is a gorgeous building in Everett, Washington and easy to get to. The whole night flowed seamlessly without a hitch. We will recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married. If you choose this place for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Love it

8/15/2014 Deseree B

My husband decided a year and a half ago he wanted to be in the military, so we got married early and said we would have a real ceremony. This was the first venue I looked at and I loved it. Didn't need to look at another one, this was the place. The staff here are nice and friendly. Very helpful when I needed. Love the venue every time I look at pictures it made me excited for the big day. Really loved the certificates for the three vendors, it helped so much. It made everything easy for me, which was nice seeing that it was kind of a stressful year for my husband and I. It is such a gorgeous venue. And though we ending up getting confusion in the last week, they were helpful and were really nice and we got it all sorted out. The staff the day before and the day of were amazing nothing but nice things to say about them. It was the perfect day. All of the food was amazing especially during the dancing part everyone ate all of the food basically.

Monte Cristo Wedding

6/29/2014 Nicole S

We were recently married at the Monte Cristo Ballroom. We would highly recommend it to any couple looking for an all inclusive venue. The staff there was very helpful and was available whenever we needed assistance with anything. We received several compliments from our guests about the venue and also how great the food was. They made our special day go very smoothly.

More Than We Could've Dreamed For In A Venue...

7/03/2014 Sofia S

Richard and I were looking for a venue that wouldn't kill us financially while giving us the wedding we were looking for. The Monte Cristo Ballroom was more than we were looking for. The staff took such good care of us and assisted in reducing any and every stress imaginable. Their level of professionalism was impressive for the amount of money we spent which told us that they weren't just into weddings to make money. They made weddings their business to make dreams come true. If we could go back in time, we wouldn't have changed a thing.

Highly Recommended!!

6/28/2014 Cait P

We were booked with the Monte Cristo Ballroom for a year and a half and that entire time they were incredibly responsive and accommodating. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and I cannot express enough how much it was worth to us to have it be all-inclusive. The food is to die for and our guests gave us so many compliments. A great many people also mentioned how clear it was that everything went off without a hitch. Our day and our entire wedding planning process was 100% stress free due to their coordination and their ability to know what we needed before we did. Our day of coordinator Hilary was present, on point and unobtrusive through the whole process and really put us at ease. Ginny, our butler was absolutely amazing and helped us keep calm and organized. Our doorman, Joshua was so professional and clearly enjoys his job a great deal which was so fun to watch. I cannot stress enough how much I recommend this venue and all the services they offer.

Great Venue!

6/15/2014 Jennifer H

The staff and venue are both amazing! I am so glad we had our wedding here. They made every part of it so easy and seemless. I highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married!

One stop shopping!

5/10/2014 John O

Beautiful venue, amazing food, terrific staff. I can't really say enough about this venue. I wish we could do it again and perhaps we will for our 10th anniversary, it was that good. We enjoyed every aspect from the planning, to the day of the event. The Monte Cristo staff was there to help with our every need. Just outstanding! A day we will never forget! A special thanks to Jessica, her attentiveness and pleasant service will always be remembered. I have been in the restaurant business for 30 years and I can pick apart service and food with ease. I couldn't find a fault. Be sure to go with the sit down dinner, it was exquisite. Our guests can't stop talking about the food and service and how beautiful the Monte Cristo is. Be sure and tell them hi from John and Matthew.

Berentsen Wedding 5/17/14

7/10/2011 MONICA A

We could not be more pleased with the Monte Cristo! They made the planning, and our wedding day AMAZING! The food was top notch and their staff was professional and made everything seamless! Thank you so so much!

Mrs. Stacy Kiemele

5/16/2014 Stacy A

OMG can I just say the Monte Cristo Ballroom is spectacular. Going from a horrible situation at the Manor our previous venue 6 months before our wedding to the Monte Cristo was a blessing. They made my special day absolutely perfect. From the moment we booked them they went right to work. They helped us with decoration ideas placement ideas anything you could think of they helped with. They made all the planning stress free and so enjoyable. I am actually so sad that the wedding is already over and I will have to go in and say hi every once in a while because they were that amazing to my husband and I and all of our family and friends. Oh and then our wedding day came and they did everything. They set up everything to perfection. One of our wedding coordinators even hand placed navy blue paper hearts that I cut out on each table. They figured out were to put things without even having to ask and their Butler service was a god send. I didn't lift a finger and just got to enjoy our special day. We also got nothing but rave reviews about the food which is spectacular. We told everyone to come very very hungry because it's so good its hard to stop eating. If you are getting married please please check out the Monte Cristo Ballroom they are THE BEST venue around and you would be crazy not to book with them. My husband are so happy we did and will recommend them to any and every couple we know. Thank you so much Monte Cristo Ballroom you guys are amazing.

Truman and Jillian's Wedding

4/20/2014 Jillian H

Everything about the Monte Cristo Ballroom is Excellence!! The building's architecture and beauty, the owners and staff, and let's not forget the delicious food:)The Ballroom's staff makes you feel like the only couple getting married throughout the entire process(which is a LONG process). If we could get married over and over again, we'd choose this venue each time. The Hillards

Best day of our lives

3/29/2014

The Monte Cristo was the one of the first places we talked to in our search for venues. They were accommodating since we lived about an hour away, they stayed open late so we could get there to have the tour and free tasting. The place is beautiful and full of charm. It was appreciated that Anthony, the owner was the one to give us the tour and tasting (he's an amazing chef). We loved the place instantly and the all-inclusiveness was perfect for our busy lives -side note: the only things not included are photographer, thank you cards and florist if you want real flowers. The day of went off without a hitch. I loved having a butler tend to anything I needed and the coordinator was there the whole time to make sure everything was running smoothly and I was happy. We had nothing but great reviews from our guests. It was also nice that there is a parking garage about a block away with free parking on the weekend for all the guests since there is not a lot of street parking. I would highly recommend the Monte Cristo Ballroom, as soon as you step inside and taste the food, you'll know why it's so great!

The Monte Cristo

3/16/2014 Benjamin O

This venue is amazing! It includes so much as a package deal with serving ware, linens, accessories like center pieces, etc. It made panning for our wedding so much easier. The Monte Cristo also provides a day-of coordinator that made the stress load so much lighter for my wife, as I was living across the state and could not help out much. Also, the catering the venue provides is outstanding! Easily a 5 star meal! And the venue itself is idealistic for a Washington wedding! With there always being a chance of rain, it provides great photo spots with it's fireplace, balcony, and ballroom. My wife and I had to stay inside due to weather, but didn't care because the Monte Cristo is such a beautiful place in the heart of Everett. Overall amazing experience with the staff! I highly recommend it to everybody!

Send Email