NY Wedding Photographer

I'm a New York-based photographer. I love music, movies, and spending time with my wife and children.  I'm passionate about photography; capturing moments that will be re-lived and viewed for generations is an honor, whether it's an emotional walk down the aisle, the first dance, or just people having fun at the wedding.  My goal is to document your wedding creatively without getting in the way of your enjoyment.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New York, NJ, CT and beyond. (646) 284-4363
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Luina M

We found Manuel after researching tons of photographers. We contacted him and went out to lunch with him to discuss our plans. We loved how he really wanted to get to know us, our style, and what we wanted out of our wedding pictures. On the day of the wedding he was punctual... Read More and ready to get started. He took the most beautiful pictures of us and guests. Manuel had tons of great ideas for shots and really helped us plan out the timing for our big day and it worked out perfectly. The pictures are amazing!!! We will be forever grateful to Manuel for capturing our magical day.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Aliyah P

Manny was just amazing during my Hindu ceremony for my wedding. The way he captured some of my happiest moments are beyond incredible. I literally look at the pictures now and get so emotional because I can feel the joy of that day. He made me and my husband feel incredibly... Read More comfortable and was so accommodating to all of our needs. I would definitely reccomend him! Every time I post a picture of his, I get so many questions about who my photographer was. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Julian M

I would like to formally recognize the photographer of our wedding, Manny Montenegro! Right from the start, manny was so easy to work with, kind, super professional and a perfectionist. From the engagement pictures to the ceremony to the reception, he made my wife and I feel so... Read More comfortable and we had all the confidence in the world in him. As we expected, the pictures came out amazing. We were happy with every single one of the pictures. My wife and I didn't know what we were doing at all but we looked like we did because of Manny! If that wasn't enough, when the albums were ready, Manny came to my job to hand deliver our album and to our surprise, he included a few free gifts that made us happy! We HIGHLY recommend Manny for your wedding or WHATEVER you need professional pictures that will lead to memories for life.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Julian M

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Vilma L

When my husband and I decided to elope we knew we also wanted beautiful memories of our intimate union. I came across Manuels work via pinterest. I was immediately impressed so i booked him. Well that was the best desicion i made.. Manny was awesome, he captured so many... Read More beautiful shots of us. He managed to capture our love in every shot. My husband and I loved his professionalism and the quality of his work which was outstanding. P.s. Our wedding pictures were featured on black bride magazine. Thank you manny for your great work.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Amelia K

Highly recommend them! Their work is the best I have ever had done and very affordable as well. I am not one to do well with poses which is what I loved about Manny. He allows you to enjoy your event without feeling rushed or interrupted and he captures every single moment in... Read More its natural existence. He was very attentive to detail and all of my requests. His style is just so tasteful and elegant!

2017-03-08T16:06:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks, it was a pleasure to share the day with you guys.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Brianna C

So very happy to be the first bride to share how amazing my experience with Montenegro Photography was during the planning months and now weeks after my wedding. I found Manny by chance and through a referral after making a last minute decision to switch photography vendors. I... Read More am thrilled with my decision, and couldn't be happier with the finished product. Thats right, my wedding was 1/14/17 and my final edited images were available 1/29/17. Shocking right? I didn't have the opportunity to meet Manny in person prior to booking him, but he had an impressive portfolio and a strong IG presence. After our first conversation, I was sold by his professionalism and even still, impressed by how responsive he is. Most importantly, he made me feel comfortable and I trusted that he would execute on our wedding day. Manny was super cool and laid back, blended in very well, and never made anyone feel uncomfortable. He exceeded my expectations every step of the way and truly delivered unparalleled service and quality images. You will not be disappointed.

Manuel Montenegro

Hi, For me, like for many others, photography started as a hobby that soon turned into a passion. As a photographer, I want to create beautiful images, but what I want most of all is to capture the unique energy that happens when people gather together to witness and celebrate marriage. Your wedding is about you and your loved ones; I want you to enjoy it to the fullest, so capturing your day while being unobtrusive is important for me. Have a look at my website for more of my portfolio, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  I try my best to answer emails within a day.