Moonlight Cakes

We travel anywhere the bride needs. No limitations

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

401-B W Bedford Euless Road , Hurst, TX We travel anywhere the bride needs. No limitations (682) 292-8485

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Michaela B

We saw Susan's work at a friend's wedding and it was amazing so I knew I HAD to have her for my wedding. I asked her to make a cake that looked exactly like my husband's cover. She recreated it perfectly and delivered it so I had nothing to worry about. It was a very reasonable... Read More price for such a well-done cake.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Nicola R

DELICIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL. I’d like to start out by saying that Susan makes the most delicious cakes my husband and I have ever eaten. Moonlight Cakes offers a large variety of cake and filling flavors (which not all places do) – I mean options like peanut butter and salted... Read More caramel buttercream! TO DIE FOR. Working with Susan was a breeze, she was quick to pick up on what we were looking for and offer suggestions to help guide us. The end result was also absolutely beautiful, an ombre effect of rainbow sprinkles! I’m so happy that they opened up a cupcake shop as well – it means I can eat “duplicates” of my wedding cake as often as I want. What’s better than that?!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Calley B

Susan and her team do such an incredible job! The bride's cake was incredible and the groom's cake was so cool! They were so helpful through the process and that doesn't even come close to how amazing the cakes tasted. We had white, strawberry, and red velvet and they were all... Read More RAVED about after the wedding. If you need an insanely beautiful cake with really awesome people, look no further!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Jessica P

Susan is amazing and knows exactly what you need!! She was very kind to offer her knowledge on how much cake we need. She really cares about her customers. I've had some experiences with vendors who just want your money. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE PLACES! She genuinely cared about... Read More our cake and was very attentive during our meeting. She answered any questions we had. I can go on about her forever. I was very lucky to find her to do our wedding cake. She was punctual the day of the wedding and was in an out within less than 10 minutes to set up our cake and add flowers. Not only was the service amazing but the cake was delicious. We almost ran out of cake for our small wedding because everyone LOVED the cake. I can't tell you enough good things about her. Book her yourself and see how amazing she is! Would gladly book again!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Megan B

This was the best cake/cake experience I've ever had. Moonlight makes such super delicious cakes, that from our tasting appointment, we couldn't imagine going with any one else. To make it better, they are so talented!!! Our cake was so gorgeous, and tasted amazing!! We met 3... Read More times in total to order our cake. First, we had a tasting/booking appointment, then a design appointment to talk ideas and finalize what flavors and look we wanted. They were so helpful in getting my ideas on paper and into a gorgeous design. Finally, two weeks before the wedding we had final consultation to finalize guest count, in case the cake size needed to change, and make final payment/final design approval. They worked with our florist for the flowers on the cake, and showed up early. Day of experience was perfect. (I didn't even know they were there, and our cake appeared, and looked gorgeous!!) Our cake tasted amazing, and was perfect. Just what I wanted. I definitely recommend using Moonlight cakes!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Mary Ellen B

Susan and Whitney were absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with! They are very accommodating, and their cakes are just delicious. With many cake places all you get is the look, but with Moonlight Cakes you get the look and the taste. People couldn't stop talking about how delicious... Read More these cakes were! They also just opened a cupcake shop, so I will be visiting there as much as possible. :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kaylon S

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing. I had such a hard time choosing just one flavor that they were able to do each tier a different flavor. Our wedding guests raved about how good it was. I will def use them in the future for all my cake/cupcake needs. Thank... Read More you for such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Anna K

Phenomenal. If you want a delicious, beautiful cake that's sure to turn heads- this is it. I loved working with Moonlight Cakes, I felt like I had made new friends at the end of it all. They are professional and fun and so thorough to be sure it was exactly what I wanted.... Read More Their extensive portfolio is impressive, and they had awesome suggestions that made my cake even prettier than I imagined. Couldn't even wait until the one year mark to eat the top- my husband and I couldn't help ourselves it was so good! They will not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mallory S

Moonlight cakes is BY FAR the best in the business! My husband and I were extremely happy with both of our cakes. Susan was the sweetest to work with and made the most beautiful cake for me and the coolest cake for my husband (she made his cake look identical to his Yeti cooler,... Read More stickers and all!) We had so many compliments on not only the look of the cake, but also the taste! Seriously, the yummiest cakes EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 morgan m

The cake tasted so good! We had some layers of almond, some of strawberry, and a grooms cake with chocolate and peanut butter icing. Seriously the best tasting wedding cakes ever! They stayed moist (gross word but it really works in this scenario!) and looked awesome! They made... Read More the groom's cake look like the iron throne from game of thrones! My husband loved it!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Sarah P

Loved working with Moonlight Cakes! We meet them and fell in love with the cake right away! It was very moist and flavorful! I loved that they were will to do another tasting for when my parents came in town for them to try the cake too since they were paying for it! We should... Read More them pictures of how we wanted to cake and the grooms cake to be and they said it was now problem but small things had to be changed because I did not want fondant icing. I thought I had a understanding of how it was going to turn out but I was a little disappointed in the final look. The flavor to me is what mattered most and it was still so moist and yummy as when we tried it at the cake tasting!! My brother even stated it was the best cake he was ever had at a wedding and he goes to way to many weddings!!! Would definitely recommend moonlight cakes just make sure you don't show them a picture with fondant and you want buttercream! Find what you want in the icing you want first and I know they won't have a problem making it look beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Brieanna D

Susan was such a joy to work with and matched my cake to exact specifications. Everyone raved about the chocolate cake with the oreo filling. So excited for this new season where she'll have her very own bakery and am confident she'll continue to blow people away.

Best wedding cake ever!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Aracely P

Moonlight cakes is definitely the way to go if you are looking for a moist and delicious wedding cake. I tried cakes with two other vendors and they were not this moist. Susan and her team were recommended by my wedding coordinator and I am so glad my now husband and I picked... Read More Moonlight Cakes to do our wedding cake and groom's cake. Susan was very professional, warm and kind all at the same time. Her price just can't be beat and my goodness are Moonlight Cakes moist! I had a slice saved to snack on at the airport with my husband while we waited for our flight. I definitely did not share and truly enjoyed that slice the day after the wedding since I could really take my time and enjoy it. Moonlight Cakes truly are delicious and are a great price.

MY CAKE WAS AMAZING

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Courtney R

Susan was so wonderful! My husband and I are long distance 6 months of the year, so she did a tasting with my first, and when my husband came home, another one with the both of us. Her cakes are absolutely amazing, so incredibly tasty. She is VERY reasonably priced with... Read More everything that we got. She had great recommendations and made our day so beautiful!! I would HIGHLY recommend her.

SO DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Taylor M

I can't tell you how many compliments I had on the design and flavor and texture of our cakes. They really captured mine and his visions. We had a total of 4 flavors. I had a fake gold layer in mine for a total of 5 tiers. He had a tub of protein and it was AMAZING! They flavors... Read More are perfectly balanced. The texture was wonderful. I am a true cake snop and am very picky about frosting and theirs was WONDERFUL. So light and airy,yet still perfectly dense and not at all grainy and fake tasting. I saw them at a bridal show and won 10% off in their drawing. They were by far the most reasonale priced company I found. Such nice people! You will love them!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Emily S

I would highly recommend Moonlight Cakes!! Susan was very personable and was so imaginative with her cake designs! I honestly had no idea how I wanted my cake to look, and she helped me design the perfect look to complement my wedding. The cakes themselves were incredibly moist... Read More and delicious, the guests all raved about them! Also, the pricing is extremely reasonable, especially considering the high quality of the cake! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Heather L

Moonlight cakes is the best! They are so yummy! Our cakes turned out just as I imagined and they were SOOOOO good! The whole wedding was raving about how good it was! Also, they stay so moist and delicious for days after.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Alden B

Susan has the magic touch. Her cakes are delectable and look gorgeous to boot. She worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted, and they turned out perfectly. I had so many people tell me after the wedding that the cake was amazing! Thanks for everything Susan!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jasmine S

Susan was an absolute joy to work with. Our cake tasting was great. My bridesmaids and I got to ask tons of question about her flavors and she was willing to try a few ideas that we had. I have received lots of positive feedback about our cake. In fact, one of our guests who... Read More is getting married in October has decided to book with Moonlight Cakes as well. Her price points are great and you can tell that she really wants you to be happy with your cake. We were provided boxes for guests to take slices home as well. My husband’s cake was so much fun. We brought in photos of what we were looking for and Susan and Moonlight Cakes delivered. As my Fiance and I lived in Georgia, Susan arranged for me to take a mini sample kit home for my Fiance to taste the cakes and help with the decision. A+ Service!

Amazing Cakes!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Kelsey B

Susan from Moonlight is amazing!! She did the wedding cake and groom cake and we got so many compliments on how delicious they were. My husband wanted a stadium replica cake and she made a wonderful stadium cake for us at a very reasonable cost. I have only great things to say... Read More about her product and the process of working with her. I definitely recommend moonlight!!!!

Amazing Cakes

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Eboni W

Moonlight cakes were the first and only cakes we tried. We went for a tasting and were sold. We had strawberry and almond cake for the bride's cake and chocolate on chocolate for the groom's cake. They both were moist and delicious. We really loved the strawberry and chocolate.... Read More The cakes looked exactly how we had envisioned them. They were perfect.

Awesome

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 MyraSue C

My cake was gorgeous and tasted even better!!!! Very inexpensive.

So amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Kristyn A

We used Moonlight Cakes for our wedding cake. We came upon Moonlight Cakes through A Sophisticated Affair. I could not be happier with the design of our cake and the taste. It was so difficult to choose the flavors we wanted during the tasting. They were all so delicious. We... Read More ended up choosing 3 flavors. Susan really listened to what I wanted and created a beautiful cake that looked just as I wanted it too. It tasted amazing too! I got a lot of compliments from wedding guests saying the cake was so good. It was moist and the flavors were so amazing. We are so happy with moonlight Cakes! I only wish I would have eaten more of it on my wedding day!!!