Moonloop Photography LLC

Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Destination

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Destination (484) 748-0812

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Brooke v

Moonloop Photography is beyond amazing! Jim and his assistant Justin went way beyond our expectations and we even had a few shots the next morning! We were lucky to have good weather in the morning and they convinced us to go outside in the rain/snow and captured the most... Read More amazing shot. The photographers managed to capture almost everyone at the wedding but remained almost unseen the entire time. All of the bridesmaids and groomsmen agreed that they were awesome! We received our photos much sooner than I anticipated and every photo was better than expected! I highly recommend them and plan on using them for other life events!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Heather M

My husband and I worked with Jim Coarse for our engagement and wedding photos (8/27/16). We are so pleased with how they turned out. Jim is very knowledgeable about different types of lenses and lighting options and that really made our photos special and beautiful. He really... Read More helped us capture the best moments of our wedding day and we will cherish the photos forever. Jim had our photos ready just a few weeks after our wedding day! If we have any exciting moments or milestones in the future that we want to capture, we will definitely work with Moonloop Photography!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Laura B

This review is much overdue as we used Jim Coarse Photography (who has now joined with another photographer to create Moonloop Photography) to photograph our wedding on August 1, 2015. I felt compelled to write a review because my husband and I couldn’t have been happier with... Read More Jim Coarse Photography. When planning for our wedding, we searched for a photographer who offered quality photographs for a reasonable price, and Jim gave us just that. He was so easy to work with and very professional right from the start. He met with us in person months before the wedding to show us his work and the packages he offered. After booking with Jim Coarse Photography, Jim responded quickly to all of my questions and was often the one to contact us to give us reminders about engagement photos, wedding timelines, etc. He even asked me to add him to my wedding “Pinterest” page so he could get a good idea of the kind of wedding pictures I preferred. I was even able to text message Jim some pictures that I especially wanted on the day of my wedding. He certainly did his research because on the day of the wedding, he ensured that he took the pictures I wanted. Additionally, Jim was prepared and on time to all of our photo shoots, including the wedding day. He came with an assistant on this day who was equally professional and seemed to truly want to capture the best pictures for our wedding. They were unobtrusive throughout the day, yet they were readily available to make any suggestions and take any requests that we had. Within hours/days of all of our shoots, Jim started sending us some of the edited pictures; it was really great seeing a sample of the photos so quickly! After the wedding, we received a beautiful photography package that included both CDs and a flash drive with all of our pictures in addition to a few prints that we just love. In the end, my husband and I are so glad we decided to go with Jim Coarse Photography to capture the most special day of our lives.