Traveling Wedding & Couples Photographer

**Now offering Videography!** Classic and candid photography that tells your story. We are a husband and wife photography team! We absolutely love capturing candid moments, and the small details that hold a place in your heart. Natural light and the outdoors are our favorite. From the moment you first meet with us, we will be there to help guide you through all of your photography details - from timelines to what to wear for your engagement session. Packages start at just $2,300, and all include digital downloads and 2 photographers. Based out of Ohio, but available for travel worldwide - we want to be your destination wedding photographers! Check out more of our galleries here - https://moreauco.client.photos/galleries Follow us on IG- @moreau.co

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Ohio, Colorado, Worldwide (440) 539-1736
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Katrina B

Jenn and Shawn of Moreau & Company Photography do amazing work! My husband and I are so incredibly happy with the service and images we have received from our wedding day and engagement session. The entire process - including booking Moreau & Co, scheduling an engagement... Read More session, and the actual wedding day itself, has been so smooth. One of the most important things on your wedding day is your photos to treasure afterwards, and they have captured so many amazing moments. We will be able to relive every moment and feeling from looking back at our photos. You don't even realize Jenn and Shawn are there most of the time, because they aren't up in your face except when getting close-ups of makeup etc., but they managed to capture all of our special moments perfectly! They truly have a knack for catching details! With Moreau & Co., you get traditional photos as well as artistic moments captured! Shawn and Jenn work as such an amazing team, they can capture different angles of the same moments- for example, the bride walking down the aisle and the grooms face looking at his bride, both of which you want! Also, Jenn went above and beyond her duty as photographer for the day - my bustle had a lot of ties, which Jenn tied up in a matter of minutes, having been in the wedding industry and seen every type of bustle you can imagine. Thanks to her, my husband and I got to go and enjoy the last half of cocktail hour before the bridal party entrance! I am so happy that my husband and I booked Moreau & Co., and I would definitely book them again!

2016-10-27T18:15:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Katrina! Your wedding was so beautiful, we're so glad we could capture all of your important moments for you.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Leah T

My husband and I have found the most amazing wedding photographers in Moreau & Company. Jennifer and Shawn are very professional, extremely talented and had a way to make us feel at ease on our wedding day. We also had an engagement photoshoot scheduled with them a few months... Read More prior to our wedding day. I am very happy that we did the engagement shoot because we got to know each other a little better and it was almost like a practice round for the wedding. Moreau & Company did a fantastic job editing our pictures and the pictures were finished rather quickly. I have recommended Moreau & Company to friends and family whom are looking for a great photographer. I feel like I have made life long friends with Jennifer and Shawn and I am so happy that we were able to share our day with them.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Maureen M

Words cannot begin to describe how happy we are with Moreau & Co! Jennifer and Shawn were professional, fun, and really attentive to both of us throughout the day, making sure to capture all of the best moments! We had an extremely large and loud bridal party and they did a... Read More fantastic job wrangling them to get all the pictures that we wanted in a calm, fun and timely manner. We didn't have a day of coordinator, but Jenn and Shawn practically filled that job! They were super aware of our timeline which took a huge amount of stress off of my mom and me. Beyond being fantastic on the big day, they were super easy to communicate with - quick responses and very professional throughout all of the planning! They traveled to DC for our engagement session, and even were willing to come to our new house for some pictures that made the whole experience incredibly special! Overall they were excellent to work with, and I haven't even touched on the pictures!! THEY ARE INCREDIBLE! Every special moment of the day was captured from the tiny little details to the fun, candid shots. We love them and know that we will cherish them forever! We can't wait to see the photo album they put together for us.. if its anything like all of the work they have done for us already I'm sure it will be perfect! Only great things to say of Jennifer and Shawn of Moreau & Co. You cannot go wrong with them!!

2016-10-27T18:11:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Maureen! We loved being a part of your day - you guys and your bridal party were a blast!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Josh M

Jenn was fantastic! We weren't the easiest couple to work with at all. We weren't super prepared, weren't sure what exactly we wanted, and pretty much gave her a blank canvas and told her to make us look good. She was very professional from scheduling and taking the actual... Read More photos, to sending us our photos and making sure we were satisfied with them. She listened to some ideas that we had BEFORE inputting her personal opinion. She made the whole session very easy and the pictures came out great! We thought that we weren't really photogenic but the pictures that she got really brought out the happiness that we had on our special day. I'd recommend her to any and everyone that wants to truly capture all of the emotions involved in their special occasion! We can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Lindsey P

I cannot express how happy I am that we chose Jennifer and Shawn as our photographers for our wedding. Jennifer was extremely helpful in quickly answering all of the questions I had throughout the planning process. On our big day they did not miss any important moments and... Read More were sure to capture our entire day. Not only are they great photographers, but awesome people as well! After the wedding, each person in the bridal party commented on how much they enjoyed both Shawn and Jennifer. Now, to the photos! I was amazed at how quickly we received our photos. After getting a few sneak peeks, we were so excited to see the rest and it was so great not to have to wait long! All of the photos are beautiful and each one is frame worthy. Thank you so much Jen and Shawn! As most weddings do, ours went by so fast! Patrick and I are so pleased that we have such beautiful photos to look back on!

2016-10-27T18:12:55 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear that Lindsey! Thanks so much and congrats again!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Andi K

We loved working with Jennifer leading up to and during the wedding. Our photos were beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. I hope to use them again in the future!

2016-09-26T19:33:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you Andi!! We loved working with you!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Kelsee

I simply cannot express how pleased my husband and I are with our wedding photos by Jenn. There wasn't a single thing I would change-the photographs are stunning, the price was reasonable, she was incredibly understanding throughout our entire day (mishaps and all), the... Read More pictures were delivered to us early, and she even followed up to ensure our satisfaction. SIMPLY AMAZING!

2016-08-22T13:48:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words Kelsee! I'm so glad you love your photos!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Everything about it was amazing. She was very professional. Very fun to work with. She has her ways of doing things and is kindly up front about it, but at the same time, will make sure she meets your needs and takes pictures of what you want and does her best to capture... Read More your vision. Our wedding was outdoors, mostly cloudy, and at times rainy, and the pictures were beautiful. There were no issues with lighting. We were very pleased. Everything from the initial meeting and going over pricing, etc, from the pictures, to how quickly she got them to us, was great. The candid photos were definitely my favorite! And I'm amazed with how fast she finished them and got them to us. I couldn't be happier.

2016-09-26T18:12:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Alyssa H

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with. I loved all of the wedding photos, and she was very quick to get them back to us! She has a beautiful style, and always made sure to catch the most important moments. We also did an engagement session, and she was just as wonderful.

2016-09-14T15:43:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alyssa! Your big day was so beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jennifer B

Jennifer and her partner were very professional. They were early to all the locations. We specifically asked that they take more candid photos and fewer formal/posed photos. Jennifer made sure we got exactly that. I also wanted to make sure we received the digital rights and... Read More could download the photos from the internet-I didn't want a book of cd's or usb drives floating around. They took care of all of that. Also, the turnaround of photos after the wedding was pretty quick, which was an extra special treat. They take pride in their job and did wonderful work. Also, they were very communicative during the formal photos-i.e. 'Chin up' or 'turn in' to make sure we got the best photos. We had 3 teenagers involved in our wedding photos and Jennifer made sure they were included and was able to get their best smiles out of them (if you know any teenagers, you know what a big deal this is). I shared my photos with my sister, who was married three years ago and used a different photographer, she is very jealous of our photos and told me that she 'wished we knew Jennifer back then'. Lastly, I plan to continue using Moreau & Co for all our photo needs. We live outside of Toledo and when you combine the reasonable prices and the quality, traveling to Cleveland to see Jennifer is worth it.

2016-09-26T19:34:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jennifer!! We loved being a part of your special day - we are so happy you love your photos!

Belle Moreau Photo IS the needle...

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

...in the haystack of wedding photographers as well engagement photographers. That is, if you are in the market for one. All you have to do, is take one moment out of your photography shopping experience, and glance at one of her photographs. The first thing that you notice... Read More is her impeccable attention to the most minuscule, yet important detail of the photograph. The remnant comes into play later on as you encompass the entire photograph. Jenn is able to hone in on a specific skill set that allows her the ability to thrive on an as needed basis per customer, to meet each client's needs. It truly is a blessing to have a photographer who has ability to embrace her skills as well as her clientele in a manner that leaves both the photographer, and more importantly her clients yearning for more of her work.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

Admittedly, as a guy I was less than excited about having to take pictures on our wedding day, much less pay someone to do it. I should also mention that I typically refrain from posting reviews. HOWEVER. Working with Jennifer was an absolute pleasure. She fit right in with... Read More our bridal party and was fun to work with. She even worked well with my sometime-less-than-pleasant extended family! Turn around time was fantastic, she had our pictures on our online gallery within just a few weeks after our wedding. OH! And she even sent my fiancee a cute gift before our wedding day. Overall the experience was flawless and wonderful. Someone referred Belle Moreau Photo to us, and I won't hesitate to recommend them them to anyone that looking for an excellent experience on their wedding day. Sincerely, thank you Jennifer. You were great.

Great choice!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Janet V

I was thrilled to find Belle Moreau! We had a smaller less formal event and I was not looking for traditional photography, yet wanted to capture event with a high quality yet cost effective plan. I spoke with several other vendors who kept pushing a 'traditional package'. Jenn... Read More understood my wishes from the start, and the entire process from start to finish was polished, professional yet very personal. They were a joy to work with, and we are very happy with photos!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

I've seen a lot of Bellemoreau's photos and I love them - they are gorgeous. I know of three people whose wedding they shot and all of the their pictures are fantastic!

Jennifer & Shawn Moreau

Hello! We are a husband & wife photography team that believes in love! We've been married since 2014 and we knew shortly after that we wanted to help document others' love stories. We love traveling for weddings, engagement sessions, and anniversaries! We have backgrounds in photography, videography, and business. We try to make all of our sessions and interactions with our couples fun and relaxing! Feel free to read more about us on our website (and see a picture of our adorable dog)! Can't wait to meet you!