Morgan Franklin Creative

Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis + Nationwide

Authentic Love Stories + Modern Story Telling

Hi, there! Thanks for taking a moment to check out my work. I'm Morgan Franklin! I'm a light hearted photographer with a huge mission: to make your wedding day unforgettable! If you are Beyonce Crazy in Love and looking for a down to earth, old soul who will definitely shed a tear when you say the mushy stuff, then you’ve come to the right place my friend. I am so excited to talk with you!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis + Nationwide (931) 349-2763

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Holly S

Morgan has such a kind spirit and classic taste. She captured our engagement and wedding flawlessly. Posing can be awkward and uncomfortable if you're not America's Next Top Model, but Morgan made us feel at ease and we had lots of laughs! We are so grateful for all of her... Read More efforts to create such priceless keepsakes for us.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Brittany C

I would recommend Morgan to any and every bride. Not only was she extremely friendly, funny, and full of compliments for my husband and I during our wedding, she was also professional, prompt, and had great ideas. After having doubts about a different photographer we had chosen... Read More prior to Morgan, I am beyond pleased and relieved we made the switch to Morgan. We are extremely happy with how our photographs turned out and have received nothing but amazing compliments from people who see photos of our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Rebekah N

Morgan is hands-down, the best photographer you are going to find. She has serious skills, and is also the sweetest person in the world. While she is professional and good at what she does, she does it in a way that is completely comfortable and natural. She makes you feel... Read More at ease and makes it easy to forget that the camera is in her hands. She captured our wedding perfectly and gave us memories we will have forever. I could not imagine having anyone else be there to capture your special day.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Rebekah N

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Brittany C

Morgan Franklin

Hi, I'm Morgan! I'm a hopeless romantic that loves Chick-fil-A, Saturday Night Live and petting every dog that comes across my path! Many years from now, I want you to look back on your wedding photographs and feel all of those memories come flooding back in. The laughter, sentiment, excitement, and bliss from the day you wed should be so real, you almost get to relive it all over again. This is why I'm passionate about serving people through photography and creating heirlooms that will last for many generations to come.