Morina Photography

Philadelphia - New Jersey - New York and Destination!

Morina Wedding Photography

Hi, my name is Nik and I am happy you stopped by! I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Philadelphia, but I also travel worldwide to capture the love shared between people. While you explore my pictures, you will see a blend of journalistic, fashion and editorial styles - all coming together to capture beautiful moments as they unfold. Check my website to see more photos and info. I look forward to hearing all about your up-coming wedding!!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Philadelphia - New Jersey - New York and Destination! (610) 680-6112
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Erin B

Nik was amazing!!! He made a point to establish a good relationship with us before the wedding. My husband and I met him a few times over dinner and got to know him well so come our wedding day we felt so comfortable with us! Everyone at the wedding called them photography... Read More ninjas because you wouldn't even know they were there and they would pop up out of no where to get the shot. The different angles captured in the pictures are truly remarkable. We couldn't be more pleased with the outcome! Morina photography for the win!

2017-07-22T11:31:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erin & Kevin, It was such an honor to be part of your celebration and be able to document such a beautiful feast.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Ashley R

From the second my Husband and I met with Nik and saw his work we were practically throwing our money at him-- we HAD to have him. He is one in a million and so are his photos. We didn't bother to hire a videographer because we knew every single detail would be captured. His... Read More passion and character shine though in every shot, and the way he conducts himself is truly an art. I barely even noticed him sneaking around- and that captured some gorgeous candid memories. Morina Photography is the best you can get!!

2017-07-22T11:32:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley, it was such a beautiful day of celebration. So much fun to be part of it and photographs amazing people and characters. Thank you for having us document it.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Mary Jo D

Nik Morina and his 2nd photographer Dave were nothing short of spectacular! We met with Nik to interview him for our wedding this past August, I had my mind set on another photographer until we met Nik face to face and he was so vibrant and his work measured up to his sincere... Read More personality- we just had to work with him!. My husband and I met with him again before the wedding to walk around the venue neighborhood and he was capturing such great shot ideas, we knew we were in great hands for our special day! The day of the wedding Nik and Dave arrived earlier than expected, captured some beautiful shots of us getting ready with our families, followed us throughout the entire (non-traditional) wedding day, and helped to create some forever moments we will always treasure. We felt like they were friends at our wedding and you could tell that they truly love what they do for couples like us. The next day we invited Nik to our family pig roast to culminate the wedding weekend, unexpectedly he showed up with a stunning print mounted and framed from the night before at our wedding! I can not say enough great things about Nik (and Dave)! They were a gift to us on the best day of our life, we can never thank them enough!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Jessica D

Nik is absolutely amazing! He truly made our wedding day spectacular! His work is incredible and so unique. We are already recommending him to future couples! You won't be disappointed!

2018-01-22T11:45:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jess, It was such a pleasure :D

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Maura S

When we first were interviewing photographers for our wedding, we were most impressed with Nik. He showed us a couple of portfolios and after we scanned through a few of them we felt like got to know each couple in the photos and their personality just by what Nik had captured.... Read More Nik was amazing from start to finish. He is so personable and gifted. He truly has a talent for visualizing scenery or capturing special moments. On our wedding day we were a little short with time for pictures but I was in awe of how he quickly and diligently thought out each shot and came up with amazing pictures for our wedding day. You can get any photographer to take a bunch of staged photos but If you hire Nik you will truly get works of art. He is clearly passionate about his work which shows through his pictures.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Deana M

I don't know where to begin...Nik exceeded all of our expectations! From the moment we met with him to the very last picture, Nik was nothing short of amazing! The first time we met with Nik, we knew right away he was our photographer. He is very talented, creative and down to... Read More earth! We just received our pictures and they are absolutely breathtaking! Nik captured our day beautifully from beginning to end! He went above and beyond to make sure every shot was perfect! We can't thank Nik enough for his amazing work and look forward to working with him in the future!

2017-10-18T08:44:40 Response from the vendor

Thank You Deana, :D It was an awesome wedding. So many mesmerizing moments. Thank you for having us be part of your day and capture amazing shoot.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Mariesa M

Nik is amazing ! After reviewing all his work and then meeting with him, I knew he was the person I wanted to capture my wedding. The day of my wedding came, and a soon as Nik got there he jumped right in and started shooting. He made sure to get every smile and every tear that... Read More my family and friends had. After the wedding, he was able to provide me a few photos to share. I was so excited and couldn’t wait to get the rest. Once I got the rest of my photos, I couldn’t believe it ! The photos and the quality of work that he provided was worth every penny!

2017-10-18T08:48:55 Response from the vendor

Awww, thank you Mariesa. What a party amazing, and the sunset rooftop at Normandy Farm was epic. Thank you for trusting us to capture your day.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Livia M

I can't even begin to explain how good Nik is! We knew from our first meeting that we had to select him as our photographer. His work is unique and completely different from the standard wedding pictures we see all over Wedding websites. I feel like most wedding pictures are the... Read More same just with different Brides and Grooms. We wanted non boring, fun and colorful pictures. From our snowy engagement photo session to our summer, bright wedding, Nik went above and beyond. I mean, seriously, you don't see a photographer in the middle of the session, roll his paints up, put on water shoes and go into the river looking for the perfect angle! I loved our pictures so much, my only regret is not having enough time for more and more pictures (even though we had 859 of them)! We more than recommend Nik, not only for wedding pictures but engagement, fashion work, magazines, etc. He is phenomenal!

2017-10-18T08:53:31 Response from the vendor

Braziliera, Braziliera that is all I think about when i look at the pictures. Who would have thought that the end of March would bring a snow storm just in time for our engagement session, we waited for the perfect storm and boy did it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Evisa B

Nik was referred to us by our videographer who said “Nik is absolutely the best”. We instantly looked him up online and fell in love with his work. The day of our wedding was very hot, Nik asked us to wait in the bridal suite while he and his team quickly set up where we were... Read More going to take photos. Once they were ready, the photos were quickly taken from one location to the next and Nik and his team were on the same page and the photos turned out absolutely beautiful. Nik made sure my dress was laying correctly on every pose and everyone noticed his effort to ensure every detail was just right. Our last photo of the night was captured in the rain and everyone that witnessed that photo was amazed that he was able to capture such a moment. What we love most about Nik’s work is that he knows how to captures emotions, priceless moments and the color of the photos is absolutely stunning. Nik is absolutely the BEST! Evisa and Greg June 30, 2017

2017-10-18T08:59:00 Response from the vendor

Indeed it was one of the hottest day of the season. Thanks to the amazing suite at Holly Hedge and the beautiful grounds there was plenty to create artistic shoots. And who would have thought we would end the night with a refreshing rain cooling... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Erin L

Nik was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first meeting, we could tell he was hard working, knowledgeable, talented and charming...and he proved it time and again throughout the relationship. He and his associate were both exceedingly professional on the day of the... Read More wedding - scouting locations, handling large family portraits, and generally working so hard to get incredible shots. The photographs were all we hoped for and the experience in working with them was so much fun. Would highly recommend.

2017-09-06T18:11:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Erin, it was such a pleasure to spend the celebration with you and be able to document your amazing wedding. A beautiful couple, venue, family and party, such a pleasure to photograph.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Shawn B

Working with Nik as our wedding photographer was the easiest and best decision we made when it came to vendors. He is extremely talented! If you are looking for truely unique photos then look no further. I received so much praise for Nik by everyone that has seen our pictures.... Read More Aside from how talented Nik is, he was professional and enjoyable to work with. He listened to what we wanted and I knew I could be relaxed with him on our wedding day. We felt confident that he was making our vision come alive. He went from being our photographer to feeling like a good friend. We can't thank Nik enough for capturing such incredible images of our wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Evan G

One meeting with Nik was all it took for us to be sure that he was the perfect photographer for our wedding. During that first meeting, he was an engaging personality who was excited to meet us and to listen to what we were planning. When we asked his story of how he came... Read More to choose photography as a profession, it was clear to us from his answer that he was motivated by a desire to capture and preserve the emotions of the wedding day for the couple. Our second meeting with Nik was at the wedding site. We went through the ceremony layout, reception plans, and our desired shots. During this meeting, Nik spotted a very unique opportunity for a silhouetted photo of the two of us. It was difficult to describe in words, but he said, “Trust me, it will be great.” On our wedding day, Nik handled pre-wedding shots in mixed outdoor lighting, including full sun and dappled shade like a pro. He had a very easy-going attitude, but he was definitely efficient with the limited time we had for all the shots. Most important, he put us at ease, and we got to enjoy the first time seeing each other on the wedding day. It was fun. During the reception and ceremony, we hardly noticed he was there, but he didn’t miss a single shot. Nik has an eye for emotion, and he was able to see and capture so many moments that we didn’t get to because we were busy getting married. And, we trusted him on the silhouetted shot; it came out great. If I were to sum all this up, I would say that when you hire Nik, you get a professional photographer with a very creative and observant eye. He was punctual for every meeting and session, and he had a personality that let us relax and savor our day. We can highly recommend Nik Morina.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Daniel N

We cannot say enough good things about Nik Morina and his photography. We looked at several other photographers before finding Nik, and his work clearly stood out from the rest. When we met, he explained exactly how he captures the day and showed us his work. What really stood... Read More out for us was his creativity and talent. His photos looked like they were out of a photography magazine. On the day of, Nik was patient and was able to capture all the moments we wanted along with the creative ones that he and his team (David and David - both who were fantastic) thought up. We couldn't be happier with the final product. To this day we still have wedding guests telling us how much they love our photos. Capturing such an important day is no easy task, but Nik truly has perfected the art. We could not recommend Nik and his team highly enough!

2017-08-05T20:42:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Audrey it was such fun documenting your day and getting to know your family & friends. Looking forward to many more memories in the future. :)

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Karen D

I could not be happier that we worked with Nik for our 11/12/16 wedding. After first meeting him, we both knew we wanted him. He didn't need to sell himself too hard because his photos speak for themselves. His work is incredible. Nik's work exceeded my highest expectations... Read More for my wedding photography, and thanks to him, I have the happiest day of my life documented with the most beautiful, tasteful, artfully taken photos I could've ever imagined. He was right on time, professional but really fun to work with, put everyone at ease without you even knowing he was there! He set up a monitor at our reception and played a slideshow of some of the photos for the day which my guests (and we) loved! He is so skilled, so talented, and so worth booking! You will not be disappointed! HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Julie M

Nik is a outstanding photographer who is amazingly talented and awesome to work with! Our pictures are amazing and we highly recommend him to any couple that is looking for the most creative and beautiful wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Being a photographer myself I was probably a little pickier then most when it came to photography for our wedding. It was in fact the only thing I was really concerned about, I figured everything else would work out but the photographs are all we will have to remember it by... Read More years from now. With that in mind and given free reign by my now wife I set out to find a truly creative and talented photographer to fulfill my desire for great photos. After an extensive search in the Philadelphia area and untold number of wedding photographer websites I found Nik. Our first meeting I was impressed with the photos Nik brought as well as the instant rapport the three of us shared. After that first meeting I knew that Nik would be a good choice to capture our wedding and deliver the images I was imagining. Throughout the time leading up to the wedding and the wedding itself Nik was constantly available and quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. During the wedding Nik was very professional and personable with all the guests. I got a number of comments from the bridal party about how great Nik was to deal with and how well he got along with all of them. I was also impressed with his quick thinking and creativity in the images he produced. Upon seeing the bride’s parents house he instantly changed his plans to incorporate it into the images and caught some really incredible images on the fly. Last but not least I would like to mention how incredibly happy I am with the images that he delivered. Nik is a truly creative and talented photographer and would be happy to recommend him to anyone that asked.

2016-06-08T08:59:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. It was such a pleasure and honor to be part of your special day, I truly enjoyed capturing all those wonderful moments and people. Lots of Love Nik Morina

Reviewed on 1/31/2016

We are so happy we chose Nik as our engagement (Summer 2015, Old City Philadelphia) and wedding (Fall 2015, Villanova PA) photographer! His photos are stunning and we had a lot of fun taking them. Nik brings so much passion to what he does, and the result is beautiful. For the... Read More wedding he brought an assistant photographer, Dave, who was fantastic as well. Would like to thank both of them for capturing our special day with such great photos!

Amazing creative photographer

Reviewed on 4/10/2015

Nik is wonderful photographer, he was great and so easy to cooperate, gave ideas that were genius and made our memories of wedding last forever in very high quality. Very positive energy that really helps in a stressful day when you want to be perfect. Has caught the most... Read More emotional moments and is great any time we go through our wedding photos. Thank You Nik

Professional and artistic!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Melissa R

Nik was so accommodating and fun. He was professional from the introduction phone call to months after the wedding. I could not be more pleased with the shots he captured for our special day. As with any wedding, the timeline is rushed and never as planned. We got married on... Read More the beach and Nik ran around to make sure he got the most perfect shots. I will certainly recommend Morina Photography and can GUARANTEE that you will not be disappointed. There are so many companies out there that take your money and do not deliver, you will not receive that disservice here! If you want the best, look no further! Thank you, Nik for all the beautiful shots, we are truly thankful!

WEDDING WAS PERFECTLY CAPTURED

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Abraham T

Nik was a talented, caring, and adventurous photographer who managed to perfectly capture the spirit of our wedding - fun, exciting, and full of love. He was completely committed to and passionate about his work, and was also willing to accommodate our silly requests and work... Read More with us to give us what we wanted. More importantly, Nik was very organized and time conscious, such that he was able to quickly direct us to get all the shots we needed before the wedding, while making sure we were not actually late for the wedding. As an example of his dedication, Nik even went out of his way to ensure great shots were taken, including running across the street and climbing multiple flights of stairs in order to get a shot of us through a window from an adjacent roof. Additionally, Nik is really good at editing the photos he takes. We originally found Nik through a different service that takes his original shots and edits them (poorly). Nik's edits of the same pictures were 10 times better! Definitely go with Nik. You won't be disappointed!

Talented, Amazing, Artistic- Morina Photography will be your BEST CHOICE

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Rich S

Our wedding was on May 24, 2014 and we chose Morina Photography out of some of the other photographers because of his skills and ability to capture the details so thoroughly, creatively and artistically. I am so pleased and happy that we went with Morina and I honestly believe... Read More he is one of the best out there if not the BEST! We plan to use Morina in the future for family portraits, etc. We've grown so comfortable with him through our engagement photos and eventually our wedding shoot. He goes above and beyond to meet your expectation and is really dedicated to his job. He has amazing character one top of that which allows him to be approachable with any ideas/ suggestions the couple has. He will listen and execute it so well. HIGHLY recommend this photographer. He is one of the most extremely talented and he loves what he does (which is most important). You will not be disappointed with his flawless creativity and dedication.

Creative Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Anna T

Nik was super helpful in coming up with a variety of shots that totally matched our style. He got amazing candid shots of the bridal party and groomsmen getting ready, helped us orchestrate our first look, and gave us a variety of fun group shots with our attendants around... Read More Philadelphia. He captured everything during the reception - ceremony shots, guest candids, and got on the dance floor to get us wonderful dancing pictures! My bridesmaid chose to use him in her wedding after seeing our photos and I would absolutely recommend Nik to anyone for a wedding or other event!

Nik Morina

I had my first artistic revelation 13 years ago as I improvised a studio in my parent’s garage and with a point and shoot camera I took my very first portraits. I made my way through the business by learning everything on my own, an accomplishment that in any other occasion could have been to my disadvantage in terms of time, but this way, it only made me better and I learned to find my novelty. I endeavor to build a bond with all of that I will work with. A bond ensured by getting to know each other, together we truly will capture your story. So let's grab coffee and get to know each other.